August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 23:35:35 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was the completion of another mission between himself and Eris, it seemed that he was stuck with this brat a lot nowadays. ”Fuck’s sake, how did you figure out that the smuggling ring was in the tree?” He said over his shoulder. Was this kid actually brighter than him? Or was she lucky?
[break][break]
He couldn’t figure it out, but he didn’t want to force the answer either. He walked with his hands in his pocket, the woods around this place were strange thought. It felt heavier, like the tree he was approaching was not getting closer in the slightest.
[break][break]
”Hey Eris, is it just me, or is this area seriously fucked up?” He knew the area around Foretress as well as the back of his hand, he’d been here many a time with his father…
[break][break]
But he knew it wasn’t like this, the trees, the tall grass, the silence…All of it was wrong, and it was rapidly changing.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Surviving Space Time

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 1:45:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Tracks, She points to the subtle gashes in trees, broken branches from shrubs, crunched leaves littered along the forested ground. "Scents to mark territories." That had been Reiner's job, his sharp nose helping to sniff around for clues. "A sudden lack of them the closer we got to the smuggling ring. Because if a person wants to clean up their own tracks, they tend to unwittingly clean up other tracks that should be in the area."[break][break]

It had also been a bit of luck considering that she had simply picked a direction and found some leads, but she's not going to mention her secret ways.[break][break]

With Kouji's next question, she stops Reiner in his tracks, holding her thoughts for a moment to drink in the silence. Then, she finally breaks it with a sigh.[break][break]

"Buckle the fuckle up. If we're unlucky, we should be seeing really aggressive pokemon soon."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 2:59:07 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji let loose the largest of sighs.
[break][break]
”Of course it was the tracks…” It made sense, but at the same time, he didn’t expect everything else alongside it. She was bright, she knew nature, it was a problem that he himself didn’t see, hadn’t seen.
[break][break]
”Were you raised by pokemon or something?” He tried to ignore the change for a moment, but the space cracked, the shards of sky began to fall around them, and then all that was left was a rock outcropping.
[break][break]
So this was the place, of difficult pokemon, of strange things. Yet once again, it was this brat who knew it, and not him.
[break][break]
Was he really so ill prepared?
[break][break]
This time, he aimed his hate inwards.
[break][break]
And in return it was met with the largest of roars, a dragon soared forth, of the earth, and yet it had the shape of an apple. ”Dangerous huh?” The little Appletun stood before them, and Kouji had no respect for it before it began to spit out an acid that melted the earth.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Surviving Space Time

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 3:31:54 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"No, but you tend to learn a lot of things when you're trying to survive." She'd just been lucky enough to learn such a skill whilst trying to avoid dangers in Kanto. "Learn or die kinda deal."[break][break]

The sky cracks violently, not unlike the way that Kouji's attitude does. For once he doesn't seem cocky. Had he been knocked down a few pegs or something? He'd been the same old kind of grumpy that he'd been the day they caught the serial midnight snacker.[break][break]

"I wouldn't-" Underestimate that Appletun is what she wants to say, but it does well at proving its mettle with that horrible acidic spew. With the ground dissolving in a hiss, she's already climbing onto Reiner's back.[break][break]

Click. Pink flowers bloom from the untouched earth, razor sharp petals plucked from their glow and swirling to form a Springtide Storm. Whistle. The storm roars, recklessly surging towards the Appletun and ready to cut into its flesh.[break][break]

"Don't just stand there!"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 3:43:12 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji knew when to move, the moment it turned into a battle instead of an investigation; the adrenaline pumped into his brain, made his body move. It was the kind of thing he lived for, the only thing that he wanted was to be able to fight to the death, so in a moment he leapt backwards into a roll.
[break][break]
Within a moment a pokeball was in his hand, before he released his pokeball, and the pokemon within. The roar of a dragon to meet the roar of another, it was Roaring Moon who he trusted with his own life.
[break][break]
”Alright boy, use Jaw Lock. hold it into place.” He said to his pokemon the moment Springtide Storm began to strike, and so the dragon’s jaws bit down on the apple, a moment to hold it in place.
[break][break]
”Make sure to not hit my Roaring Moon, or else I won’t be able to control him.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Surviving Space Time

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 4:06:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There are probably many things she could say about the Roaring Moon - From the way it's being used to the question of its very existence itself. But nothing really matters more than avoiding friendly fire against a barely tamed beast. Thankfully, Reiner has become pretty adept at controlling the stream of petals, directing the attack solely towards the Appletun and attempting to send it flying right out of the feathered Salamence's jaws.[break][break]

"We're not sticking around to fight this! Hurry up and move or we'll get ambushed by more!"[break][break]

Cowardice is what some might call it, a tactical retreat is the more apt term in this scenario. With all the noise they're making, they're bound to have caught the attention of other wild pokemon in the area. And if they've been driven mad by the influence of this space-time distortion, they'll be fighting for their lives until the anomaly subsides. Not quite impossible, but most certainly a perilous climb after how spent they are from the battles in Ultra Deep Sea.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 4:16:04 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji didn’t argue once the Appletun had been subdued, he released a high pitch whistle from between his fingers as his Roaring Moon had turned towards him, a jump off a rock outcropping, he found himself jumping onto the back of his dragon who began to swoop down to grab the young girl and her pokemon in its claws.
[break][break]
”Aye Aye, kiddo.” She had good senses, a good knowledge base too, it was stupid to ignore it, and he was trying to lessen the amount of stupidity he could deal with at the moment.
[break][break]
But that was the moment all hell broke loose, the cacophony of roars, Appletuns, and it’s flying brethren had joined the run in the air, the roars of a hundred dragons that filled the air with acid, filled the ground with a flow of it.
[break][break]
”Holy shit, we gotta run!”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Surviving Space Time

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 10:58:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Being grabbed by a dragon brings back horrible memories, and it takes her a rather sizable amount of screaming survival instincts to remind herself that struggling whilst being carried right off a literal cliff. This really was ticking all the boxes to reliving her past traumas, huh?[break][break]

Recalling Reiner is the call she makes, the pokeballs quickly swapped within her grasp as she whistles at Kouji.[break][break]

"Find a spot to land quick!"[break][break]

Without another moment wasted on explanations, the next pokemon that comes out is a Togekiss, but different in many little ways. Possessing feather tips dark as ash, rustled as if its just been through a rough battle, Amor is a creature writhing in constant pain. Though she wavers within the air as if ready to simply collapse, she heeds the crisis at hand with narrowed eyes. And with a high-pitched cry, she causes to Sky to dance with Shadows, dark miasma tearing at and corroding the army of Appletun on the horizon.[break][break]

And the gaze of this malice will not shy away from the wrath of a paradox pokemon, claws readily reaching up and poised to strike.[break][break]

"Land now and recall your Roaring Moon!"

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 18:53:38 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji didn’t need to hear it twice; his mind was an engine, but at the same time he had no choice but fly off his roaring moon as it soared towards the ground; letting the young girl go, and then finally Kouji leapt from its back before he flashed his pokeball towards him in order to trap him within that safe space.
[break][break]
”The hell you doing, and what’s wrong with that Togekiss?” Kouji couldn’t help but notice, just the strangeness of it.
[break][break]
It felt like one of Gavin’s pokemon, but he didn’t know the term itself.
[break][break]
Still, Kouji didn’t exactly make much of it as he looked at the sky, at the ground, and found himself amazed at the sheer amount of pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Surviving Space Time

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 4:46:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It's a shadow." She sighs, never once tearing her gaze from Amor's presence. The shadow she commands exudes so much pressure, dread nimbly crawling under her skin as she watches the Appletuns fall out of the sky one after another. "It's been poisoned, like Lugia."[break][break]

As more and more Appletuns fall victim to the shadows, she whistles at Kouji to catch his attention.[break][break]

"This can only hold them back for so long." Eris' arms are outstretched, ready to accept the Togekiss as she flutters back to her side. And as she does, she offers Amor a hug, muttering quiet apologies for the pain she's been put through.[break][break]

"We either try to find an exit or pray we can last until this distortion ends."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 2:01:28 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji looked up at the sky and then to Eris, their options were straight forward to even him.
[break][break]
Run away..Or Fight.
[break][break]
”We’ll fight.”
[break][break]
He had no choice, he went for the Pokemon who he knew he wouldn’t be able to control, but its strength was one he needed. Perhaps it was the strongest pokemon on his team, Mega Evolutions not counting, but it was impossible to control, too difficult to control.
[break][break]
”Hydreigon…You’re up.”
[break][break]
For the first time since its evolution, he appeared from his pokeball, three heads, yet two of them were scarred, its main head had scars that ran from around its mouth, its forehead, and ran down its neck. It’s smaller, right, head had a chunk missing from it, but that was just another sign of its ferocity.
[break][break]
It charged into the sky, not a moment waited; he saw other dragons, and so it knew what it needed to do. ”You two too.” He said as he brought out his Iron Jugulis, and Roaring moon, the other two dragon-likes on his team.
[break][break]
”I refuse to run away. I’d rather die.” If he turned tail, everything that he had worked towards in that life of his would have been for nothing.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Surviving Space Time

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 5:11:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He'd rather die than pull a retreat. In some cases, especially in the eyes of Rocket, that would be considered the honorable way. But in her eyes, she just deems it an unnecessary risk.[break][break]

Still, if he's standing his ground, she'd be pretty heartless to leave him out to dry.[break][break]

With a flick of her sleeve, something splatters across the ground, writhing towards each fragment and coagulating with a low buzz of energy. Click. A pokeball cracks open as a Luxray makes a graceful landing. Whistle. A dance of electricity coordinates between metallic sludge and beast, the roar of thunder shaking the land to its core.[break][break]

"Don't give me a reason to leave you behind then." She quips, tugging at that straps of her backpack as a hand reaches up to pat her cheek. Mesprit seems a little concerned by their stubbornness, but they drink in the atmosphere like a literal child on Caprisun.[break][break]

"No... I think we've got this." It comes with a smile, the soft shimmer on her forearm fading as the Lake Guardian sighs and sits back. And as the crackle of lightning grows louder with every passing second, she points to the approaching storm.[break][break]

"Hold them down."[break][break]

It all explodes in a fiery ball of light, electricity erupting from both Luxray and pooled Melmetal as a vicious Thunder Wave sweeps through the earth and heavens above. Paralysis takes hold of those who aren't prepared, the high voltage viciously eating and shaking the biological systems they touch.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 1:03:54 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji knew how to move, and yet the same couldn’t be said of his pokemon, this trio were some of his strongest, but most difficult to control; at the same time? They were a problem that even they couldn’t contain.
[break][break]
Hydreigon opened with his draco meteor, a powerful ball of light that shot into the sky, before it began to rain down with large rocks formed from his energy, with no regard for ally nor enemy.
[break][break]
Yet his Roaring Moon had sought to go into the very fray of battle itself, biting, scratching; and flying around at exceptional speeds, yet it was in the target range, and thus it was struck by the thunderwave at the same time as the rest of its enemies…Which had devastating consequences the moment the rocks started to fall from above, the false meteor crashed on his back, and took him straight down towards the ground.
[break][break]
Iron Jugulis, had the easiest and most difficult time perhaps as it released an electric terrain, to increase the odds on their side; electric currents began to run rampant across the battlefield, empowering electric type moves even further. The LED’s that made up his face began to light up even brighter, power ran through his body.
[break][break]
Yet even with that, the onslaught did not end, as the sky filled more and more, as if to replace their fallen brethren.
[break][break]
”These guys just don’t stop huh?” And that was the moment they started to drop…Apples? It crashed against the ground like bombs.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Surviving Space Time

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 6:30:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There is no coordination to his team, no signs that he's trained them to work together. If not for the Protective barrier that Mesprit summons, the meteor fragments would most certainly have made unwanted landings. And oh god, does it not help that bomber Flapples are on the way.[break][break]

"Direct them. If not, recall them." It is not a request, it's a command. Ire brews and bubbles in her gaze as she puts away the thought of Reiner being injured by a stupid call. "I don't need liabilities right now."[break][break]

'It's barely been that long since the rift' is an excuse she can hear pouring from his mouth, but if he doesn't start reining them in, the injuries that they'll sustain will leave them defenceless. A chirp rings out from the pixie now perched upon her shoulder, an offer extended for a brief moment then retracted with a sigh.[break][break]

Recalling all her pokemon save for Reiner, Eris draws out another pokeball and clicks. A Springtide Storm swirls towards the approaching Flapples, dark petals coated in shards of ice as her Glaceon Freezes them Dry.[break][break]

"You chose to fight. So don't give me this half-hearted show."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Goodbye Childhood
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 0:45:45 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Recall them? In that tone? From that brat?
[break][break]
Kouji gritted his teeth harshly, before he looked at the destruction his pokemon had wrought on each other, it was a constant war that was going on amongst his pokemon, but at the same time it was one of the many things that had been unbalancing him at the moment.
[break][break]
”Like I said, brat. I don’t run, and neither do they.”
[break][break]
His pokemon had grown too fast.
[break][break]
”Fuck…Guess I ain’t got a choice.” He said as he ran out; ran forward as he jumped onto his roaring moon, it roared as it began to rise again into the air. ”Oi, don’t get near Hydreigon, I’ll deal with the idiot. Use Acrobatic, and keep moving.” He said as his pokemon did as it was told, one he could get to listen to him.
[break][break]
Iron Jugulis had a different idea as it was empowered and rushed into the air as the electric waves around the place ‘charged’ it as had referred to it, a phenomena that was now causing to head to the Dragon in the sky, not the many that flew towards them, but the singular that was raining meteors into the surroundings.
[break][break]
”Crash in-” It seemed that Roaring Moon knew his words moments before he spoke it, crashed into Iron Jugulis, and then Kouji had a choice to make in that moment, and he took the one that came to him first; crashing into the Iron Dragon that he hated.
[break][break]
He had to pick one, and so he withdrew Hydreigon.
[break][break]
”Use Hyper Voice.” He shouted, and the creature released a large shout that spread across the distance like a wave.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Surviving Space Time

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights