awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
flutter mane [m]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 17:42:33 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
SELENA HEARD PEOPLE CALLING IT FLUTTER MANE. The creature is reminiscent of the silhouette of a misdreavus but appears more like a far, ancient and more sinister cousin. Based on her initial observations, it seems that the creature is actually a ghost-type Pokemon, similar to misdreavus, but possesses another typing which the Kalosian is yet to confirm.

Because Flutter—the name it now recognizes—is a timid creature, no one has properly seen it with her every time she goes on a visit to Mt. Pyre. Except this fateful day, when Selena has visited the mountain too early in the morning, any attempt of it trying to hide itself is futile as one has already recognize its abonimable, distinguished appearance.

close tab

played by

Aura

Cal
she/her
June 6th
???
Lesbian
Model
Grunt
You keep on trying but, I like your blood on my teeth just a little too much
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
flutter mane [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 1:25:26 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
"That's a curious specimen." Calliope notes as she saunters up the stairs, regarding the Fluttermane curiously. How a pokémon was capable of looking so familiar yet so foreign was beyond her, but there it was nonetheless, being just that.

[break][break]
She wouldn't have spoken up if she hadn't recognised the familiar set of grey hair; a photographic memory when it came to people's faces to thank for that. Part of the team with whom she'd explored the Border, Selena Desmarais had been one of few people she'd started acquainting herself with. And, she seemed interesting enough to get to know, too.

[break][break]
"Good morning though. Hadn't thought I'd be bumping into anyone this early." she adds, inclining her head in greeting while shifting the small bouquet of flowers in her hand.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
flutter mane [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 15:51:55 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Selena responds to a familiar voice, her lips beaming at the presence of . "Very fitting for my Rocket debut."

Seeing her partner being friendly with the other puts the flutter mane at ease, floating around the pair with curiousity. True to the name Selena knows it, the creature flutters in the air with its pairs of "wings", demonic eyes piercing glances as it hides in its shimmering mane. "The design is very misdreavus, isn't it? But I've been told it isn't it."

Something about this is different, but what could it be?

close tab

played by

Aura

Cal
she/her
June 6th
???
Lesbian
Model
Grunt
You keep on trying but, I like your blood on my teeth just a little too much
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
flutter mane [m]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 21:35:34 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
"That it very well might be," For once, the chuckle she releases is heartfelt.
[break][break]
Pale blue eyes regard the beast just as curiously as it regards her, and she follows its movements as it circles them. "It does have the bearings of a Misdreavus... one could even daresay the changes resemble a mega evolution of some kind," Albeit more feral, mayhaps. It's something about the Fluttermane's eyes that makes her discard the thought. "Though the specimen wouldn't be this large of size, I suppose."
[break][break]
She tilts her head at the Fluttermane, then shakes her head before turning back to Selena. "Where did you even get it from?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
flutter mane [m]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 15:33:56 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
"Like a mega-evolution from the past, non?" Selena herself has a handful of mega-evolution capable partners but 's suggestion is not to be dismissed. There is a lot of notable differences between Misdreavus and Flutter Mane but the silhouette remains faithful with each other.

From time to time, the Pokemon flaps its wing-like appendages, keeping her body hovering in the air.

"It's like a trophy from the skirmishes in the Ultra Deep Sea." Apparently, a lot of creatures from that time made their way to the PCs of Hoenn's best and brightest. "I went out of the cave and this creature began following me."