he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,226 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Ranger 101: Catching
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 6:17:33 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

With the Postdormitum conundrum having come and gone, and Razz's duty to AQUA was over it was now time for him to take up his Head Ranger duties. Problem was he had been greatly injured having been the punching bag of both and , as well as just general injuries he took up in what was basically a war the young Ranger was seen as 'too injured' to work. But the young man was a work-o-holic so he had at least agreed to limiting himself to paperwork and teaching. [break][break]

So here he was in the forest just west of the Bike Bridge where he waits for you. A newbie Ranger, and while you might have already been recruited the young Ranger wanted to test some knowledge as well as hopefully teach something new. [break][break]

So what better way to teach them than the lively forest?

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break]+ @ Open
[break]+ Commitment Act 1

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 2:48:53 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Nothing beats nature at its finest. Ghost grew up around the wilds. So this felt just like home for him. As he was walking he would enjoy the view of the area. The wild Pokemon living carefree. Something he longed to do but he hasn't the time to just enjoy life. 
Not with Team Rocket around. When he went to that other place he finally came face to face with one. Not only did he draw with the loser but he got shot at by him. Ghost was still tripping over that. But he knew what he was getting himself into. 

As he looked on he would see someone up ahead and then give a shy wave to them. "Pokemon Ranger Ghost FireHeart reporting for training." The moment he said that the wind would blow as he held on to his hat with a smile on his face. 

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,226 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 6:21:15 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The head Ranger just blinks at the other, surprised by his entrance as well as the name. Part of him thought as he read it in the folder that it was just some type of joke, and yet here the other was introducing himself as such. Weird, but people were people he supposed, and it wasn't really his place to judge names. Though he does wonder where the heck that wind came from, unconsciously he looks behind the other to see if some flying type was using a wind move. [break][break]

"Thanks for coming Fireheart, this should be simple as we'll just be patrolling the forest today," Razz informs the other as he seems to check his phone for something. "That that in mind I will mostly just be watching and seeing how you react to situations, getting involved only if things go wrong" Razz continues as he lets the other go first into the forest as the Head Ranger would follow suit. [break][break]

"Have you been enjoying your time with us?" he questions as they walk along the route.

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Commitment Act 1

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 13:34:50 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost would give a smile as he normally does. As he listened to the head ranger. 
Yet another test he would have to take. Yet another boarding day. Although learning can be fun he has been in the wild since a baby. But Ghost knows all too well what to do. But he wanted to play along to see how far he can get away with things. That was his first thought. Next, he would look on and then would reply to him. "Oh, I believe that you must be mistaken...Know what ok I'm game to go into the wilds. But to answer your question about how I am doing with the league so far. I can not answer that just yet. Not as much has happened so far."

Soon he would walk ahead of the other ranger. As he touches the tree that was in front of them. Ghost would close his eyes and then begin to feel for something. This was a trick his grandmother taught him so long ago. "Hey, we must be careful about how we walk. We will he walking right into a Pokemon nesting area."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,226 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 4:25:40 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Oh, I believe that you must be mistaken..."
[break]

"Oh? and what am I mistaken about?" he ask curiously not entirely sure of it himself, though as his ability to read people wasn't as good as reading pokemon could be a possible cause. Least that was the benefit to trying to do these exercises with the other rangers, gives him a chance to try to work on his people skills. Though he just nods to how the other is fairing so far with his claims that not much has happened. [break][break]

He walks behind, examining the woods and pokemon as they travel by, pausing only when Fireheart asked him to pause as they were near a pokemon nesting area. "Really and how could you tell?" he questions curious of the way the ranger came to that, he wasn't wrong but it didn't hurt to hear how others did things. [break][break]

Though both Rangers might find their alone time cut short as small shouts could be heard deeper into the woods. One that clearly belonged to a human "Get back here!" a child's voice rung out Razz didn't say anything but does look to Ghost as if to question what he wanted to do.

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Commitment Act 2

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 0:17:37 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
It was all smiles for the rookie ranger as he looked at Razz. The head Ranger wondered what was he mistaken about. This was going to be fun as Ghost was only joking about such a thing. As he is a bit of a jokester and all its glory. 
Ghost would look on and stand up. As the duo got their introductions out of the way. As he held on to his hat he would start to walk to the forest. 

As Head Ranger Razz questions Ghost about how did he know that there was a Pokemon nest up ahead. He would turn to him and smile. As he began to talk low yet loud enough so Razz could hear him. "Well the Butterfree are mostly calm at most times and the only time they try to fight is to defend. But if you look closer you would see that the Metapods are all covered up as opposed to being in the opening. Which means that they are protecting their litters."

Soon as he started to walk slowly. He would hear someone with a small voice yell out "GET BACK HERE" Ghost eyes would widen as he did not expect that. As he looked on at Head Ranger Razz. He would say.  "Did you hear that? I hope no one is in trouble." Soon he would start to speed walk past the Pokemon nesting area. As he pulled out a Pokeball. Ghost had to be careful not to hurt the bug type and that's why he didn't call for this Pokemon sooner. As TalonFlame came out to play. Ghost would have his eyes in the sky.  "Blaze follow that voice and see what you can find. We are on Ranger Duties as of right now." Soon Blaze would let out a mighty scream as he went forth to locate the noise.

Notes Ghost called out Blaze

TalonFlame(male) Blaze
Ability-Flame Body
Tailwind
Quick attack
Aerial Ace
Natural Gift
Flame Charge
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,226 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 2:43:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Razz gave the other a nod of understanding as he did his explanation, glad to hear that each ranger so far had done some study of their environments enough to get the small details in every now and then. The Head Ranger trying his best to see it as a positive rather than something he should be expecting from them. Wouldn't be to fair to the ones he was testing after all. [break][break]

After hearing the voice though Razz would follow along with the called out Talonflame, the Head Ranger still mostly in the background to see how the older Ranger would react to the situation now that there was a third party involved in all of this. When both the Talonflame and Rangers would arrive on the scene they would see a young girl with a stick huffing and puffing as she stares down a pachirisu who was grooming their fur. [break][break]

The child stomps her foot on the ground, clearly upset, "Stop moving around so I can catch you!" she cries to which the squirl pokemon seems to just look down at her and chuckle. Razz looks to Ghost to see just how he wanted to handle the situation.

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 18:17:41 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
As he raced through the wooded area. 
Ghost would not be too far behind Blaze. The flying and fire type was his number one screening Pokemon and he never let him down.
Ghost would be on his trail. As Blaze finally makes it to the source of the scream. As his heart was beating at extreme speeds.
He would be all cheers as he saw what was going on. Ghost would then look to the head ranger and sigh as a sign of relief.

He looked on and then would say to him, "Wow that was a close one. I am glad nothing seriously dangerous was going on here.
Just a rookie trainer trying to catch a Pokemon and boy I know the feeling of not getting it on your first try. She looks like she could use a bit of advice on the matter. 
But I don't even know if my way of catching Pokemon would help her. But I wonder if my teaching her would help her in the long run?"
 as he looked on Blaze would fly overhead of the little girl. 

Who by now should be able to notice him? He tends to fly around whatever he was looking for. So this made it no different than anything else. 

Note 
Sorry for the delay usually I post faster 
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,226 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 20:32:52 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Doesn't seem like its a terrible thing," he comments back to Ghost as he watches the girl try to climb the tree to see if she could capture the pachirisu, just to fall flat on her butt when she loses her grip. Her face puffing up from clear frustration at her failure before the Ranger's presence take her notice. Noting the uniforms she seems to brighten up as she runs to the Rangers. [break][break]

Once up close both would take notice to just how short the girl was, the way she brounced up at them as if to try and make herself seem taller. "You guys are trainers ya?" she questions seeming excited, "Can you help me try to catch this pokemon?" he ask as she does her best to give big puppy dog eyes at the two. Razz says nothing and just looks to the other Ranger seeing what he wanted to do.

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 13:32:05 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost would sigh in relief it was nothing major. Believe it or not it is a pain in the rear to have to deal with danger.  He prefers if the day went by in boredom. As that means no danger was around. 
As the duo made it to the little person. He would see that she was trying to chase after a Pokemon. Was it her's or no, that answer soon came when she looked to the duo. It was safe to say she recognized the Ranger gear on them. 

As she looked on she would ask if anyone of them could help her catch the Pokemon. Ghost would look on at her and then to the little Pokemon she had. With a simple smile he would say it her. "Yeah I can help you out indeed I can. But first you need to understand what type of Pokemon you dealing with little lady." he would say with a smile. Meanwhile Blaze was still flying over head of the trio. Ghost had plans to show her how to catch a Pokemon but not to catch it for her. 

Notes

I apologize I truly thought I posted. 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 4:50:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: