[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"In your way?" It's almost like she can't believe it. "In Rocket's way?"[break][break]

It simmers, bubbles, boils her to the very core of her being. Not only that he tries to claim this to be in the name of Rocket, but also that he dares to tie the notion of love to such a poison.[break][break]

"Rocket didn't tell you to go after them. I told you to leave it be." Her words are snarled, her eyes blinded to the kindness he had thought it to be. "They're a small, delusional man that would've destroyed themselves. And if anyone should have hunted him down, it should have been me!"[break][break]

Common sense would tell anyone that she was incapable of doing such things, of pulling the trigger where it mattered the most. And yet, as she stands here, looming above with such intense loathing, she feels as if she might not have hesitated if presented the chance.[break][break]

"You probably remember what they'd do back then, right? To people who couldn't follow simple instructions?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 21:39:55 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Despite the shame Dorian felt, he could not look away from the teenager. He knew that the people he killed did not have to die. That if he had asked around, he might've been able to find Josh, catch him elsewhere. But he was angry, impatient.

"Those who conspire with the League are enemies of Rocket! The Gym Leader's minions, too!", Dorian told her.

Despite the unique Pokemon she wielded, it was obvious to anyone that her attempts to hunt him down only would've caused her more harm. Even if she succeeded, with how strong he was, she surely would've suffered permanent injury, if not death. She already lost an eye attempting to do the same to .

"Yes, they would kill those who acted out of line.", he blurted out.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 23:49:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It doesn't matter whether they conspire with the League or not. Enemy or not, their deaths were not needed."[break][break]

For their organisation, for her own sanity. He only garners further ire from the relatives of the deceased, plants more seeds of opposition if he truly wishes to argue from that angle.[break][break]

"I should kill you. Tell me why I shouldn't kill you."[break][break]

Embrace it, let those words burn her tongue and the excuses she whispers to herself. Fear it, give him a chance to yank her back with reason.[break][break]

"Even if we ignored how you blatantly went against my wishes, you failed to even complete the job."[break][break]

There were no winners in this awful mess, none to be seen here as she cautiously turns the blade towards his throat - Only the most warped, wannabe parent figure and a child that was getting far too close to following in his footsteps.[break][break]

"You're ruining everything."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 16:31:38 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian looked on with shame. It was true, their deaths weren't needed. He could've asked around, done more to track Josh, and ambush him as planned. But then, he was always going to be Silas' Mad Dog, even if he came to resent the man. Wanton bloodshed was inherent in his methods. It was probably why he was initially left out of the loop following Silas' death.

"I thought I knew better.", he finally admitted. "I disagreed with your wishes to leave it alone. I couldn't leave it alone. And though I tried, he still lives.", he lamented.

"Maybe you should kill me.", he blurted out, defeated. "Just please, take care of Mari and Demitrius.", pleaded with her.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 13:38:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He thought he knew better. She once thought she did too. But as she stands here in the wake of every little mistake, she wonders just how little had actually gone right and what has to be attributed to a stroke of luck.[break][break]

If she kills him here, the world is rid of one more bad person. And in doing so, she too will also end up dead, branded a traitor for hurting one of their own and burned up from the inside with disgust for what she becomes. That dead end route... a few months back, it might not have seemed like the worst option.[break][break]

And yet, logic cannot diminish the overwhelming pressure upon her shoulders. All this frustration she's feeling, all the disappointment in both him and herself - Her hands shake with effort, from attempting to hold the knife up, from attempting to resist the urge to plunge it straight down. What kind of person is he that he kills without a second thought yet crumbles to ashes when he stands before her? Where is any shred of that merciless nature that he'd shown to those strangers?[break][break]

Why does he act so human when it comes to her?[break][break]

"God, you're fucking pitiful!" A hasty reach forward allows her the chance to snatch the knife in his hands, but she will not turn it upon him.[break][break]

"Fuck off with you pretending to be nice. Or saying that you care."[break][break]

Instead, she glares at the blade and hurriedly rubs her sleeves over them, as if that might help to erase any trace of him ever touching it. He does care, and that's what hurts the most to know.[break][break]

"Reiner, Mes. I wanna go back now."[break][break]

Her heels scrape against the ground, her knives tucked away lest she end up regretting her choices. She can't take it anymore, hearing him beg for her forgiveness, show kindness to her whilst he razes the world around her. Anymore and she might actually believe that he did a good thing.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 15:11:55 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian looked at Eris with sorrow-filled eyes. He didn't resist as she prepared to land the finishing blow with her dagger. Instead, the words that she offers him inflict the worst wounds.

He couldn't muster the strength to retort. He really did care about her. Practically saw her as a daughter. The fact that he probably burned the bridge with her felt far worse than the wounds she inflicted with her dagger.

Dorian let go of the dagger in his grasp, allowing her to take it back.

As Eris left, Dorian was tempted to lay there, allow his wounds to fester, allow himself to bleed out. Flaming Lizzy, his Charizard, broke out of her Pokeball, and immediately carried her master away. She would deliver his limp body to the one person she knew that could fix him quickly.

Tears flowed from the Mad Dog's eyes. How could he let this happen? How could he be so stupid?

tags:
notes: Fin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 20:39:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: