Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Help Me Help You [S/C]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 2:35:04 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES

[attr="class","setting"]

He was considering adding new items to his menu but couldn’t think of anything he could add. Perhaps some new recipe would help. As long as he could memorize a recipe or he had a copy of it In braille he would be fine. However having his aunt search some up wasn’t helping. So perhaps getting some input from another chef would help. One that would teach it to him or perhaps they could just come up with a new recipe together.
[break][break]
Sighing he took out his phone and called his aunt’s number. When she picked up he asked her to look up current chefs in the area and any of them if they would be interested in a collaboration. After getting confirmation he hung up and got ready for the day.
[break][break]
When he was done he grabbed his cane and Venus’s pokeball and headed out the door. Once outside he realized his Serperior from her pokeball and continued on his way to the restaurant. Upon reaching his destination he told Venus to stay put and guard the restaurant and headed inside.
[break][break]
Turning on the radio he listened to music as he started to check inventory. Even though he had gone to the store not to long ago he was making sure the restaurant wasn’t low on anything.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works. also didn’t realize they had the same hometown til I looked at his profile just before posting this thread

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Help Me Help You [S/C]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 9:10:43 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noah4"]
[attr="class","mainnoah"]

This had been the first time Noah was invited for something like this, meeting other Chefs normally ended up becoming competitive and passive aggressive so Noah didn't really like it. This time it was different, he had heard about a passionate Chef from Lilycove, it just happened that was the exact Chef that had invited him for a visit. [break][break]

Travelling had always been one of Noah's passion, the fact that he would have to travel to a different city already made him as enthusiastic as a child on Christmas day. He'd make sure to appreciate the views and moments of the small trip to Lilycove. [break][break]

Arriving in the city he'd take out his phone and follow the map so he could arrive at the restaurant without being late. After a few minutes spinning around to get the GPS linked up Noah would start walking towards his goal. It wasn't the longest walk he had been in and he was very thankful for that, he really didn't want to arrive drenched on his own sweat from the walk.[break][break]

As his GPS notified him that he had arrived at the right place. He'd stand in front of the restaurant taking in the sight of a new place and the new experiences he could have in there. Before touching the door he'd give a nod towards the pokemon who was standing guard, a gesture of hello. Taking a deep breath he'd push on the door handle and enter. "Helloooooo~ I'm Noah, I was invited to help out with the menu? Hello! Hello!"[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • Our hometown making all the best chefs!

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.noah4] --accent: #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .mainnoah] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Help Me Help You [S/C]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 18:57:48 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

He had just finished checking on the meat he had in storage when his sharper head picked up the sound of someone’s voice that was different from the one on the radio. Fixing the pin that kept his hair pinned back he grabbed his cane with his right hand and made his way into the main room.
[break][break]
”Hello, you must be the chef my aunt reached out to. I’ve been having trouble with thinking up new menu items so I had her reach out to chefs in the area,” he explained. And by in the area he meant Hoenn. It was just easier saying in the area that saying in all of Hoenn.
[break][break]
Since his aunt hadn’t called him about anyone accepted the invitation he was unsure if his aunt had told him who he was. But there was one way to fix that. ”Anyway my names Shinobu Fujimori, but Shin works as well,” he told the older male looking straight ahead since he was unsure of his exact location.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + yep the must breed them or something

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Help Me Help You [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 0:45:48 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noah4"]
[attr="class","mainnoah"]

Noah still thought this had been a strange request, if anything his father should have been the one invited, after all he was the one who started and kept the restaurant running when it came to kitchen things. Noah simply learned things from having to be around their family's restaurant, his true inspiration in life being travelling and being a good ranger, alas here he was willing to help. [break][break]

"Yeah... I guess I am." Taking notice of the cane, being taken a bit by surprise. He had never seen a visually impaired Chef before, just like every good sauce the plot had thickened. "I... Uh well... The first thing I would like to ask is what kind of food do you make here? It might be a strange question but I've seen plenty of restaurants that branch out too much tend to lose their focus." It was true, many times he had heard his father complain and complain about places that had started making bbq and for some reason where making sushi by the end of the night.[break][break]

Noah would move towards so he could shake hands with the Chef. "You can call me Noah!" He'd say with a quick introduction before he could further work on his own questions to truly see what he needed to help with. "Are we changing the full menu or would you only want add a few new items?" [break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.noah4] --accent: #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .mainnoah] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Help Me Help You [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 15:00:25 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg3"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Luckily it was the person who his aunt had chosen to help him out. The older male’s question made him think. He would be lying if he said they did a bit of everything. There were some things they did tend to stay away from. Aside from frying up fish they usually steered clear of seafood. Sure he knew how to cook seafood but the different rules when cooking with seafood wasn’t something he was usually in the mood to deal with.
[break][break]
”I look looking cuisine from all regions. To give people a taste of home away from home. I stick to the more popular dishes of a region though. Though not due to focus reasons more to pace myself. My aunt is already on my case about how much I work,” he told the older male. To be honest if there was one thing he would never lose focus on it would be anything related to his restaurant.
[break][break]
Of course he knew some people had to much going on in a restaurant. But he had an idea what he wanted his restaurant to come off as. ”Of course I cook cuisine from Hoenn as well. I’m best with Unovian cuisine though considering I lived there for most of my life. It actually wasn’t until a year ago that I came to Hoenn,” he explained. Since no one had complained about the cooking yet he figured he did a well enough job with cuisine that wasn’t from Unova.
[break][break]
He shook the other male’s hand listening to the older male’s introduction. ”Pleasure to meet you Noah,” he said flashing him a welcoming smile. ”I suppose we should head to the kitchen,” he said as he began to move in that direction. He figured the older male would follow him and that he wouldn’t have to do anything to get Noah to follow him.
[break][break]
As they moved towards the kitchen he heard the older male’s inquiry. ”I just want to add a few new items. I’ve considered creating a new dish completely that could be the restaurant’s specialty. Of course you would be given credit if we went that route,” he told him as he entered the kitchen.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg3 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights