played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
Get Me Off This Thing [DW][O]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 21:41:51 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest7"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","text"]The CEO listened for a minute. A noncommittal hum emerged at Absalom’s bragging. “Just one?” He pondered for a second. The gym system had never made it back home. And he never bothered to learn about the one here. He didn’t need fancy bottlecaps to be fabulous. “You guys need eight to hit the big time, right?” [break][break]

The talk of books made Oz frown. He loved eggheads, but this guy was going to miss all of his references. That kind of made it hard to hold a conversation. “Kid—” A bit of exasperation crept into his voice. “You really need to get out more.” How was he ever going to catch someone’s attention like this? He’d probably correct flirting with some silly fact about how fast beating hearts were bad for you.[break][break]

Ozni nodded. He’d been raised with bodyguards. And he got at least one death threat a week on social media. “You don’t have to tell me, boo.” His teeth again bared in a blinding grin. “Fans are absolutely rabid sometimes.” Then, of course, there were the reporters who wanted to ask awkward questions. The conversation cruised right along though.[break][break]

At the talk of facial hair, Oz lifted a hand to his chin. Straight razors did wonders for facial hair. “Mine used to think mutton chops were all the rage.” It made him look like a Victorian robber baron. The only thing keeping him from a full-on villain was the lack of a twirly mustache. “I’m cool with being clean-shaven though. It’s more sanitary.” He also didn’t like the feeling of stubble. It gave him chills.
[break][break]

“She would!?” A dramatic sigh emerged. “But he’s so charming!” Look at all the blood he’d drawn! It totally—-oof. Why’d he feel so lightheaded all of a sudden? As he stumbled back, a pointy thing burst out from the bushes behind him. He nearly jumped out of his skin. “Arceus, that thing’s—” It stared at him with beady little eyes. Ugly. “--pointy.”
[break][break]
SKIPPING

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- Get him off this Dodrio

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest7]--accent:#7DE4FB;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest7]font:10px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 a"]font:10px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 i"]color: #A7EDFC;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 4:18:42 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

[attr="class","setting"]

He knew one wasn't too impressive, not when you needed eight. Luckily, he hadn't started taking on the gyms three years ago and had only recently managed to land one. It had only been recently that he had started to take on the gym circuit. However, even back then, thoughts of taking on the gym circuit and becoming a champion had been on his mind. At the time, he had just been preoccupied with getting used to the freedom that coming to Hoenn had provided.
[break][break]
Then he had taken some time to get used to what it was like being a kid. Although some would say he still didn't really know what it was like to be a kid. He had been told that he could take things a bit too seriously. But considering he had grown up with a Pokémon professor as a father, it couldn't really be helped.
[break][break]
As he inquired about the required eight badges, he nodded. "Yes, and I plan on meeting the requirements and becoming champion. It has been my dream for a while. I used to be envious of other kids who would set out on Pokémon journeys. In Alola, instead of a gym circuit, you take the island challenge when you're eleven, and I had gotten really mad at my parents when they had told me I was too frail to take part. So when my older sister talked about coming here, I, with my older sister's help, was able to convince my parents to allow her to take me with her."
[break][break]
As he mentioned getting out more, he furrowed his brow. However, he actually spent plenty of time outside, rarely missing a day without at least spending some time outdoors. Despite sensing a double meaning to his words, he refrained from commenting, though his confusion was evident in his expression.
[break][break]
"I don't know much about fans, so I'll take your word for it," he said before continuing, "I was actually referring to Team Rocket. I've heard rumors that some members won't hesitate to eliminate someone, but I'm not sure how much of that is true," he added with a small shrug.
[break][break]
As the conversation shifted to facial hair, he unsuccessfully tried to stifle a laugh when mutton chops were mentioned. He found the style amusing, as he had never really understood it. "Sorry, I shouldn't laugh. I've never been one to understand new fashion trends, including facial hair," he admitted.
[break][break]
As he mentioned being clean-shaven as more sanitary, he nodded in agreement. That was part of the reason he had never given much thought to growing facial hair, along with the fact that it made a person look more put together. To him, someone who was clean-shaven looked more respectable, but that was just his opinion.
[break][break]
As he became dramatic after what he had said about his sister, he couldn't help but be amused. "Definitely, I like letting my Pokémon roam free when at home, so it would definitely be a problem."
[break][break]
His reaction to Quilladin was even more amusing. "A Quilladin, when I was younger, I used to think its last evolution was extremely cool. That was back before I started to favor normal types," he admitted, his gaze momentarily fixed on the grass-type Pokémon, though it wasn't long before he had turned away.
[break][break]
Quilladin wasn't a Pokémon he really wanted, so he indicated that they should move on. After all, walking would guarantee them running into a Pokémon more than just standing around would.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 16:36:39 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DODRIO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TANGLED FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACUPRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRI ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GUMSHOOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STAKEOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE

[attr="class","wildtag"]  

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 15:17:35 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznitop"][attr="class","ozni"]
[attr="class","oznimain"]This egghead reminded him of himself. Before he got cool, anyway. Though Ozni noted the confusion, he didn’t explain it. The kid seemed big enough to look stuff up on Google. At the talk of fans, Ozni shrugged. “It’s not all it’s cracked up to be, let me tell you.” Sure, it was cute when children asked you to invest in their business. It was something else when you found someone trying to sell locks of your hair.

At the talk of Team Rocket, Ozni paused. He figured a kid like this would live and breathe statistics. That he’d be able to Rainman some of the crime numbers. “Somebody is driving up this region’s murder rates.” He shook his head. “And, if what they did in Kanto is any indicator, it’s not the rangers.” Sure, the upper scruff was probably corrupt, but at least they weren’t full-on dictators. Not yet. “Just don’t talk to strangers, and you’ll be A-Okay, compadre..” He was pretty sure the real megalomaniacs were as conspicuous as a white-paneled fan labeled FREE CANDY.

Ozni grinned. “And why shouldn’t you laugh? Those things but the h-y-d-e in hideous. They make you look like a robber baron.” His own hairstyle was pretty set in stone at this point. It was equal parts cool and low maintenance. Just some gel, and a few pony holders, and he was good to go. “A mustache’s better than a fake ID sometimes.” Not that he actually had to sneak in anywhere to get booze. The family servants were used to having a slosh in charge.

“It better be one hell of a glow-up then.” The thing was super awkward. It was just begging to be used in some ancient game of football or something. Agreeing with the kid, he moved toward his car. Occasionally, he’d shift his legs as if trying to ward off an ache. One time he did this, he almost fell backward into the path. Another demon bird was on his trail. With a squawk, he moved to stand behind Absalom, making the holy sign of Arceus as he did so. “It’s another one! Shit!”

Fortunately, this one seemed more interested in the weird mop-top weasel that emerged from the bushes opposite than in ruining Oz’s hairdo.

SKIPPING

[attr="class","ozni","oznitag"]
[attr="class","oznipoke"]

[newclass=.ozni] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznimain b] color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain i] color: #5ADEFA; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznipoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #7DE4FB;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #7DE4FB;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 23:00:20 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

They didn't seem like they would be. Not that he had any experience, but he had heard all these stories about celebrities being mobbed by their fans. He just didn't understand why people would put themselves through something like that. "I suppose only a celebrity would be able to fully understand something like that," he said at last.
[break][break]
As he mentioned the crime rate, he frowned. Yeah, he had read that too about the number of deaths skyrocketing. "I would say everyone should just learn to set their differences aside, but I know that will never happen. People are notoriously selfish creatures after all."
[break][break]
Which was such a shame. People would find that they actually had more in common with others if they just set aside their differences and talked things out, instead of relying on violence. That's the way he felt anyway.
[break][break]
"True, but it's probably still rude. What if someone actually decided to try and bring that back into style? Then we would be laughing at that person," he pointed out, though one could tell from his tone he was still mildly amused despite his mention of rudeness.
[break][break]
As he mentioned fake IDs, he shook his head. "I don't think I'll ever get to the point where I want to drink, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'll just leave the drinking to other people. Besides, I have enough health issues without potentially adding more."
[break][break]
As he spoke, he couldn't help but be amused. "Here," he said, pulling up a picture of Chesnaught on his phone before handing him the phone. "That's the final evolution. Unfortunately, it wasn't really a Pokémon that could be found in Alola. Before coming to Hoenn, I thought the only way to obtain it was if you were from Kalos. Unsure why Pokémon from other regions have started to frequent Hoenn," he said, frowning slightly.
[break][break]
Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, they pressed on. Before too long, they ran into another Dodrio and a Gumshoos. Seeing the Gumshoos, he smiled slightly. It brought back so many memories of his parents. While being cooped up hadn't been ideal, he still loved his parents.
[break][break]
His musings were cut short when the older male ducked behind him. He shot the other an amused look before sending out Song. "Song, while they're distracted, put them to sleep," he ordered.
[break][break]
Having her orders, the Jigglypuff snuck closer, going unnoticed by the she was able to sneak closer. And before either knew what was happening, Song had used Sing to put them asleep.
[break][break]
Seeing them sleeping soundly, he took out a Pokéball and tapped the Gumshoos with it before turning to the older male. "Gumshoos is a Pokémon from Alola, though apparently it was originally brought over from another region to deal with a Rattata problem. Seeing it made me think of my parents," he said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.
[break][break]
"Anyway, you don't need to worry about the Dodrio, he'll be out for a while. Song often puts a little too much power behind that move when she uses it," he explained, glancing at the Jigglypuff.
[break][break]
"Anyway, we should still move on. There are other wild Pokémon that could attack."[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + catch attempt on Gumshoos

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 6:44:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VENUSAUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AZURILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUGE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE GUMSHOOS!

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 1:56:47 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznitop"][attr="class","ozni"]
[attr="class","oznimain"]“Yeah.” Ozni sighed wearily. A melodramatic hand swept up across his chest. “You plebs don’t know how good you have it.” Being able to walk around without someone making a headline about it? Not being accused of making a political statement every time you wore a graphic t-shirt? That was the kind of stuff he heard other bigwigs whine about. Honestly? A life like that sounded boring as hell.

“Hah!” The idea of people getting along made him laugh. “You really are just a kid, huh?” Absalom here sounded like one of those vapid Miss Unova contestants—all sugar plum dreams. It was weird when he juxtaposed him against the stuff he’d been sprouting. A Poindexter with optimism, color him surprised. “But I don’t think selfishness is the problem.” Heck, it was what made the world go round! People wanted to be warm, so they hoarded heat in their homes. One of them wanted to go down in history, so they figured out how to fly.

True, unadulterated altruism? It didn’t exist. Sure, people claimed it was kindness driving them, but it wasn’t. Even charity was just selfishness’s alter ego. At the talk of sideburns, Ozni just smiled. “Some people deserve to be made fun of.” It stopped stupid bullshit from getting out of hand. And, if anyone asked, it was just a joke.

Though sometimes a Mean Girl, Oz didn’t see a point in pressuring Poindexter to drink. DARE told him drugs weren’t cool. “More booze for me then.” Not that he drank much anymore. What use was liquid courage when you weren’t scared of making an ass out of yourself? With an excited noise, the CEO took the phone.

His head tilted as he tried to make sense of the Chesnaught. Where were its ears? What did all those spikes do? “What a weird dude.” It didn’t strike him as a badass, but it was definitely better than Sir Roly-Poly from earlier. At the question of the environment, the CEO shrugged. “We have a bunch of gods running around high on god’s supply.” Time, space, and courage all fighting over this little chunk of paradise.

When the Dodrio collapses, Oz relaxes. He goes so far as to stick his nose out at it, stiffening as one of its heads shifts in its sleep. A polite golfer’s clap erupts as Absalom catches the toupee thing. “Bravo! Bravissimo!” He whispers at a shout. Up went a brow.

That thing wasn't something he'd want to remind people of. “Oh?Your dad into bad toupees?”

SKIPPING

[attr="class","ozni","oznitag"]
[attr="class","oznipoke"]

[newclass=.ozni] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznimain b] color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain i] color: #5ADEFA; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznipoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #7DE4FB;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #7DE4FB;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 0:12:32 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Yeah, my life could be worse," he agreed. He knew that despite his less than stellar health, he had it made. At least now he did. That hadn't really been the case back in Alola. He mentally cringed at how he had basically been on house arrest for ten years because his parents had been so worried he would have an episode when no one was around.
[break][break]
At the comment, he raised a brow now. "Hey now, I just said it would be nice. I'm enough of a scientist to know it won't happen," he said with no real heat. He wasn't mad, just didn't want him to think he was some simple-minded git or one of those pageant people who said they wanted world peace.
[break][break]
Yuck! Just the thought of those pageant people made him wrinkle his nose in distaste.
[break][break]
As he stated his opinion, he shot the older male a curious look.
[break][break]
"Really? It's in human nature to want something you can't have. And some decide to just take it for themselves by any means necessary. You wouldn't call that selfishness?"
[break][break]
If not selfishness, then what else? Even people who were more on the scale of psychopaths did what they did because they wanted something. From what he heard, Team Rocket wanted world domination and they were willing to do whatever it took to get it. Wasn't that selfishness?
[break][break]
At the mention of some people deserving to be made fun of, he shrugged. "There's a fine line between teasing and bullying," he pointed out.
[break][break]
At his comment, he couldn't help but snort in amusement. Yeah, he was fine with that. Alcohol made people stupid.
[break][break]
Handing him his phone, he watched him with curious eyes.
[break][break]
"Weird, sure, but really strong. It can easily flip a 50-ton truck, and in a defense stance with its arms covering its face, it can withstand a bomb's explosion. It's basically an armored Pokémon whose body is built like a tank," he would tell him upon taking his phone back.
[break][break]
He was spiritual by no means, so he wasn't sure he really understood. Seeing the legendaries as gods wasn't something he partook in. He just accepted the answer with a nod, though.
[break][break]
At the praise, his face heated up in embarrassment. "Not really that great, caught it while it was sleeping," he said, looking at the ground as if it had become the most interesting thing.
[break][break]
Something about the question was just really funny, and he couldn't help but fall into a giggling fit. "No, nothing like that. My father's main helper when he did field work was a Gumshoos. Drove my mom crazy with the way he would praise his Gumshoos for the work he had done," he would tell him once he had calmed down.
[break][break]
He had to give it to him, though. The thought of his father and toupees was pretty funny. Biting his lip to refrain from smiling or going into another giggling fit, they continued on. Eventually, they would come across the older male's car.
[break][break]
Checking his watch, he would wince at the time. "I've got to go, I promised to prepare dinner tonight. Perhaps we'll see each other again someday," he would say as he turned to Mirage.
[break][break]
He would then ride off on Mirage.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times