played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
Get Me Off This Thing [DW][O]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 3:51:01 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest7"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","text"]

Most of his Pokemon had come to him peaceably. That, or, in the case of Chip and ICEE, they’d been bought directly from the original owner—someone with plenty of documentation and ethical guidelines. But the Dodrio he now stared at had been different.[break][break]

It’d run beak first into him as it ran up an old stairwell. They went down in a tangle of head and limbs. It kicked the snot out of him—trying to rip out his eyes and manly bits. The Pokeball had been an act of desperation. And, he didn’t exactly feel safe immediately letting it loose. Only after getting his garden wall between them, did he release the murder bird. It really wasn’t happy about it. Its claws left gouges in his walls.

[break][break]

But letting it go didn’t work either. The thing(s) just followed him, stalking him like some giant predator through the grass. It wouldn’t let him get back into the car until he’d returned it to a ball. So, at wit’s end, he’d called in a celebrity behaviorist. They had talking circles and did a bunch of bonding exercises. He gave it food. It ripped hair from his head. But he thought they ended on a good note.[break][break]

So, he bought the nicest saddle money could buy and took the old bird out for a run. He figured it could help him in his quest for the company mascot’s great, great, great grandson (or granddaughter). Its now three heads blinked at him, seemingly chill. “Ready, Freddy?” The outer heads nodded as the Dodrio bent its stick legs backward. Oz turned to grin at the Porygon-Z over his shoulders—the only thing that could keep up.

[break][break]

“All right. Let’s—” A scream tore out of his throat as the Dodrio took off like a bullet from a gun. Its feet ate up the forest floor. Oz wrapped his arms around its neck as he bounced along Route 101. “Somebody get me off this thing!” The flying-type cackled, lowering its head as it sped by another trainer.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

@open
[break]

NOTES

- Get him off this Dodrio

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest7]--accent:#7DE4FB;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest7]font:10px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 a"]font:10px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 i"]color: #A7EDFC;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 22:07:06 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER
[attr="class","setting"]

Route 101 one of the places where normal types could be caught. He had come here in the hopes that he could add some more normal types to his party. He favored normal types so he often went out to places like this to try and catch some. However since catching his Glameow, Royal, he hadn’t had much luck catching anything.
[break][break]
He was hoping his luck would finally turn around. Mirage, his zoroark, was out and helping him search for a Pokémon he could catch. He had just turned to see how his companion was doing when something suddenly ran past him. It went by too fast for him to catch what it was but he did hear someone yell out from whatever it was.
[break][break]
”Mirage you think you can illusion yourself into a Tauros?” he asked and he was sure his companion seemed almost offended by the question before illusioning himself into a Tauros. Sighing he climbed on and took pursuit after whoever or whatever it was that had run past him.
[break][break]
As he got closer he could tell it was a dodrio urging the Pokémon faster he allowed his Jigglypuff, Song, out of her pokeball and drew up beside the other person. ”Get on, than I’ll have Song put the dodrio to sleep. Doubt you want me to do that while you’re still on there,” he said speaking loud enough for the older male to hear.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this is okay
[attr="class","pokeclass"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/4Nx7gBjz/IMG-1628.jpg);[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 1:22:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOSSIFLEUR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COTTON DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZIGZAGOON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BESTOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 15:21:14 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","text"]

When Absalom pulled up, he’d find the CEO’s trademark eyes squeezed tightly shut.[break][break] The bird’s stick legs ate up the ground in a blur, the wind’s friction enough to make the CEO’s eyes water. Sensing the ‘bull’s’ presence, the three-headed bird shrieked. The beak on #3 snapped forward, aiming to take a chunk out of the bull’s ear. “RIOO!” This was his human, and he wanted to take it for a ride. [break][break]

The bird’s change in gait and demeanor made the CEO open his eyes. His attention drifts from the Energizer Bully to the pale kid perched on its back. He then shifts his gaze to the rapidly closing path before them. Still, he couldn’t resist a sigh. This whole being saved by a kid thing was embarrassing. As he took a deep breath, Oz tightened his hands in the feathers—reluctant to let go. This better not end up on Insta.[break][break]

“Got it!” With that silent prayer, he forced his legs to relax their death grip. He leaned over to lock his nimble fingers around the horn of the Tauros. “Hang on a sec!” With a grunt, he tossed himself over. The air left his legs as his torso crashed onto the beast’s broad shoulders. Long legs scrambled for purchase as old dagger beak took out his fury on his shoes.[break][break]

A muscular leg jerked back as he grabbed onto one. “!?” Kaz squawked, jerking the victorious head back, taking the shoe with it. The connection severed, Oz clambered onto the bovine’s back. “Thanks, bud.” He then shook his head, hand rising to his chest in an attempt to calm it. His legs wrap tightly around the Tauros. “There’s no need to put him to sleep, though.”[break][break]

“Kazooie isn’t going anywhere.” Did Oz sound disappointed? The bird's three heads tilted. Their beaks clacked menacingly.[break][break]

The agile bird leaped over a Zigzagoon as it whipped a blurring U-turn. It made a trilling noise as it jogged back toward them. Again, the butter-couldn’t-melt-in-my-mouth expression took center stage.[break][break]

It carried the shoe like a dog a stick.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- Skipping

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest7 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 19:51:39 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","setting"]

Upon pulling up he noticed the older males eyes squeezed shut. Mirage seeing the attack coming quickly moved his head to the side to avoid the dodrio’s beak. It seemed the adult male had finally noticed their presence because he had finally opened his eyes. He seemed reluctant to let go and he didn’t blame him.
[break][break]
One’s instincts would tell them to hold on for dear life. It was like how one’s instincts told one to shy away from fire. Something firefighters had to work to get past. In his eyes it was basically the same things. Since it meant going against one’s instincts but luckily he was able to fight against his instincts and made to jump onto the back of his Pokémon minus one shoe of course.
[break][break]
”It was nothing really, people should help those that need it. That’s how I feel anyway,” he said hoping being a bit nonchalant would hide how embarrassed he was about the other’s gratitude. Though the fact his face heated up a bit with his embarrassment would ruin any attempt of coming off as nonchalant.
[break][break]
Hearing what he had to say he nodded before noticing the tone. ”You don’t sound to happy about that,” he pointed out as he relieved the pressure of his legs to make Mirage slow down. Since Song wasn’t needed there was no reason to chase down the dodrio. Besides it seemed to be coming back shoe in tow.
[break][break]
By the time the dodrio would reach them Mirage would have slowed to a walk before coming to a standstill. He would jump off and wait for the older male to join him. Once the adult male did so Mirage would drop his illusion.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/4Nx7gBjz/IMG-1628.jpg);[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 21:37:46 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXEGGCUTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HARVEST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORRY SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFFA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 1:45:36 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

[break]

[attr="class","text"]
The good samaritan talk was met with a grin. “Well, your mother did one thing right.” His mother, meanwhile, subscribed to the belief that nothing was her problem until it came knocking at the front door. The old man, on the other hand, usually was the problem. “I’m the same way. We donated like a gazillion to charity last year.” Not that he knew which causes. Letting other people do that stuff was charitable too.[break][break]

Ozni turned to Absalom with a sigh. “I’m not. He obviously isn’t happy with me, but he won’t leave either.” It was just like his mom before she got a divorce. Determined to make being miserable is everybody else’s problem. “Pretty sure he's laid a curse on my ancestors.” As they drew to a stop, the CEO waited a minute or two before clambering off. His hands and body shook as he struggled to catch his breath.[break][break]

“Pretty neat trick, huh?” Oz murmured as he stared at the untransformed Zoroark. “It’s like a Swiss Army Pokemon.” A raucous caw made him shiver as the Dodrio picked up speed. Did Oz mention he got jealous? “RIOOOOO!” His shoe hung from its beak like a serial killer’s trophy—designer tags and all. “Look, Kazooie—!” His eyes widened as an Exeggcute rolled right into its path, rattling the bushes as it went.[break][break]

Channeling all of his pretend softball photo energies into the throw, he tossed his last Pokeball at it. Fingers crossed, it’d be a ot chiller than this demon bird.[break][break]

Seemingly ignorant of its near collision, the bird drew even with the trio. Its beaks clacked together as it dropped the shoe in front of Oz. It seemed almost proud of itself. Then, without warning, it began tugging at his braids, like they were worms it fancied dinner. “OWWWW! HEY! Come on!” The free head twisted around to face Absalom, its beady eyes equal parts curious and amused.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- Catching Exeggcute

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 16:45:09 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","setting"]

”I suppose so, my parents are a bit overbearing. The treat me like I’m made of glass but they agreed to allow me to live with my sister while they stayed back in Alola. They at least trust me sister to be able to take care of me,” he explained with a frown. He didn’t like being fretted over but he supposed that his parents had taught him to help overs that needed it with all their fretting. ”It’s good that you donate to charities my parents probably did as well, though I’m not a hundred percent sure on that.”
[break][break]
”Sounds like he’s a lot of work. But Dodrio are usually pretty temperamental aren’t they?” Hearing a mention of a curse he wasn’t sure how he should react. Being a kid of logic he tended to base stuff on logic. And there was nothing logical about curses. ”Can’t say I really believe in curses,” he said at last.
[break][break]
Having got off he watched as the older male got off. He observed the older male before speaking. ”Are you okay?” he inquired watching as the older male fought to catch his breath. It seemed the guy didn’t take long to get his breath back and he even complimented Mirage’s illusion abilities.
[break][break]
”Yeah being a Zoroark, Mirage, is really good at illusions even if he isn’t a dark type like a normal Zoroark,” he explained looking at the Zoroark. ”I often rude him as he is, but there’s not much room on him for more than one person when he’s like that,” he explained.
[break][break]
He watched as the Dodrio came back wondering if he should put some space between himself and the older male. Before he could make a decision the Dodrio had reached them. When the dodrio started pulling on Ozni’s hair he couldn’t help but wince in sympathy.
[break][break]
Hoping to help the poor man out he pulled a sandwich out of his bag and unwrapped it before holding it out towards the dodrio. ”Here why don’t you have this instead? I’m sure it’ll taste better then hair,” he said having noticed the third head hadn’t joined in and had been eying him with curiosity as well as amused though he was sure the latter was due to the antics of what Ozni and the other Dodrio head were doing than something he had done.[break] @ozniodebayo

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 4:24:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BULBASAUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"] NATURE POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STANTLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE EXEGGCUTE!
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 13:04:31 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","text"]

Oz contemplated the idea of overbearing parents. One’s that actually flitted around you like you were the coolest flower in a field of butterflies. His parents were rarely around—too busy making themselves look like awesome people. It was no wonder he used to call his nanny mom. While these memories weren’t exactly nice, Oz’s reply was given with a grin. “Must be nice. Pretty sure my dad doesn’t know my name.”
[break][break]

At the talk of sisters, his forced boisterousness faltered. Growing up, his big sis was the only person not paid to give him attention. They played with and tolerated him out of an actual sense of affection. Gods, when’s the last time I actually saw her? It’s been years. “Older sisters tend to have their heads on straight. I'd trust them too” The charity staff was met with a preen. Sure, he didn’t actually get to fight on the front lines any more, but he did do good.[break][break]

“Are they? Biology’s never been my thing. I’m an inorganic science guy.” He’d just picked him up out of some abandoned crack den in town. Which had still been a good trip. He not only got Princess Lei out of the deal but also a picture of the crappy apartment mom’s favorite soap star grew up in. As Oz stared at the Dodrio’s beady eyes, he felt a shiver roll down his spine. The kid's words drew a snort—what a serious little squirt. “Me either, but Kaz has me wondering.”[break][break]

At the question, Oz flashed Absalom a thumbs up. “Right as rain. Just a little wore out is all.” Glancing the way he came, he marvelled at how far he’d gotten. How the heck he’d be getting back to his Tesla, he had no idea. “Illusion stuff’s pretty cool. I'd go for the whole evil witch grandma schtick. See how nice people are to me then.” If fairy tales were anything to go by, everybody would be a dick.
[break][break]

Staring the fox up and down, Oz nodded. “Pretty sure a guy like me would break her back like that.”
[break][break]

At the sight of the sandwich, the CEO mouthed a silent ‘thanks.’ Bird brain was a monster but he loved food. With a squawk, all three heads turned toward the bread-mystery-bread sandwich. In seconds, nothing remained but crumbs. While that was happening, Oz reached for the bird’s Pokeball.
[break][break]

But the third head noticed. It shrieked at him, grabbing it in his break. Then, with an evil glint, it moved to swallow it. “Oh no you don’t! Give me that!” With a shout, Oz dove for it, trying to get his hands between his beak and metal. So preoccupied was he with this that he didn’t notice curious Pokemon starting to gather.
[break][break]

Which, he couldn’t blame him for. This really was like a comedy skit.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- normal/grass/fairy
-Skipping

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 22:07:50 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]LIVE LIFE FOR YOU NOT FOR OTHERS

[attr="class","setting"]

Hearing his comment he couldn’t help but frown. He couldn’t understand how any parent could neglect their own kids. At least his had paid attention to him. A little to much if you asked him. Both parenting styles had their drawbacks considering both could stunt a child emotionally.
[break][break]
”Sorry that must be hard. My own parents were good but….” he trailed off as he tried to figure out a way of saying what he needed to. He supposed he could go for a more watered down version. ”Due to health reasons my parents kept me inside the house for the first ten years of my life. My siblings could go out take the island challenge but I couldn’t. It was considered too much for me to handle,” he said with a small shrug.
[break][break]
At the mention of sisters having their heads on straight he couldn’t help but chuckle. ”Yeah she’s great. Lets me actually be a kid,” he told the older male. Then realizing how it might seem like he was disrespecting his parents he decided to speak once more. ”My parents went well though. I was their first biological child and was born too early. I can understand why that would worry them so much especially when it came to my condition,” he said rambling a bit in his need not to come off like he was disrespecting his parents.
[break][break]
Luckily the subject changed and he eagerly engaged in the topic. It helped that it was about pokemon. Hearing the question he nodded his eyes lighting up as he decided to give a little input on dodrio. It didn’t really occur to him that he might not want to hear it. He was already opening his mouth to speak.
[break][break]
”Each head has its own working brain and distinct personality. Each head represents and expresses either sorrow, anger, or joy. Despite being separate, it has the innate ability to use all three of its brains to collect data, formulate, and then execute complex plans and strategies. However, on occasion it may overthink, which causes it to become immobilized and unable to carry out any action whatsoever. Being separate individuals on the same body, the three heads will continue to bicker until they, or at least one of them, gets to eat. This satisfies the other two heads, quelling them and temporarily ending their infighting. Another form of adaptation that it has acquired is the ability to have at least one head alert at all times. Extreme caution is advised when all three heads are facing separate directions. It is in this state that it is the most dangerous and going near it may result in a severe pecking.”
[break][break]
He had said all of this proudly. And one would have to wonder how he knew all of this. Truth was the teen had only read it once while looking over his fathers notes and had remembered it since. He loved talking about stuff he knew and figured the information might help the older male out when it came to the flightless bird.
[break][break]
To be honest he didn’t believe in curses because he saw no logic behind them. ”There’s no logic behind curses. Though I suppose with how much trouble Kaz is giving you it wouldn’t be hard to consider the possibility,” he said looking at the flightless bird.
[break][break]
To his relief the older male was okay. ”That’s good,” he said with a grin. The talk of witched had him raising a brow? ”Witches? I’d rather be a mage or like Merlin instead,” he said his expression pensive. He hadn’t read a lot of good fairytales with witches.
[break][break]
”Mirage is a boy, but I would like to think he’s stronger than he looks. Riding double is really an option with a Pokémon like Mirage though,” he explained his own gaze fixed on the normal/ghost type.
[break][break]
The offered sandwich was quickly eaten and he winced as Ozni was prevented from putting Kaz into his pokeball when the dodrio grabbed the pokeball and started to try and swallow it. Seeing moved out of his peripheral vision he turned to see a Bulbasaur and a Stantler. Gesturing for Mirage to deal with the Stantler while he helped the older male.
[break][break]
While his partner helped the other human Mirage went on the attack against the Stantler as directed. The H.Zoroark used foul play slamming into the Stantler. The Stantler attempted to use stomp but it didn’t affect Mirage to up his speed Mirage used agility for following up with another foul play.
[break][break]
The Stantler then attempted to use jump kick only to be hit with recoil damage when he missed. Barely pausing as he tried to help the older male he tossed an empty pokeball at the Stantler causing him to be sucked into the pokeball.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + catch attempt on Stantler 

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/4Nx7gBjz/IMG-1628.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 7:01:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLETCHLING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GALE WINGS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOPPIP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAIRY WIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE STANTLER!

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 3:24:10 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","text"]“Nah.” Ozni lifted his broad shoulders in a shrug. He thought back to the times they’d spent together. All the not-so-subtle glares the two shared. How they smiled for the camera and lost it the second the shutter closed. The CEO almost reached over to ruffle Absalom’s blue locks—stopping himself with his hand half up. “They’re total squares.” Mom was tolerable. But dad was something else. Though that distaste might be because no room could hold their egos. [break][break]

Not all coconuts liked acknowledging how close they fell to the tree.[break][break]

As the kid spoke, Oz leaned over slightly in an attempt to lessen the height difference between them. But he didn’t go so far as to kneel. This kid just saved his bacon, there was no need to patronize him. “Sounds like hell, kid.” The man shook his head. He’d been sheltered but not like that. When your only supervision was servants, it was pretty easy to get away with murder. “So, now what? You on your way to Kahuna?”[break][break]

The older man brushed his fingers across the phone in his pocket. When was the last time he’d reached out to her? Christmas? Had he even sent that message? Eh. No biggie. She knew he cared. “You sure she just wants you to be a kid?” He lifted his hand conspiratorially. “Seems like she Hansel & Gretel-ed you to me.” The only time his family let them traipse in the wilderness was with a tour guide, two bodyguards, and a fully stocked RV. [break][break]

Surprisingly, he agreed with the sticks in the mud in this scenario. A fact that gave him indigestion. “I’d be pretty worried too.” But it wasn’t like he was subscribing to diaper monthly any time soon. “Pokemon are pretty dangerous.” He jabbed a finger at the Dodrio for emphasis. That monster had given him bald spots! Three of them![break][break]

Though, it seemed he didn’t need to tell Einstein Junior that. The kid started off rattling facts like a panicked high schooler that memorized Wikipedia. “I guess they really are of three minds.” The one now was probably anger. When he mounted up, Joy probably took center stage. Then, when he tried to play hide-and-go-abandon, sorrow took the driver’s seat. He sighed. “I wasn’t trying to keep Kaz. I just needed to stop him from disemboweling me.”[break][break]

He snorted. “I’m more of a warlock myself.” Find some deep, dark god and milk it for all the knowledge it had. Capitalize off of its ability and take the world for your own. “But Merlin’s pretty cool—just not sure you can pull off the beard.” Oz stroked his hairless chin in thought.[break][break]

“HAH!” The CEO laughed as he wrapped his fingers around the ball. It’d gotten stuck in the middle head’s gullet. “You’ll have to try harder than that, Kazz-Matazz!” With a jerking motion, Ozni pulled the ball free. In return, the Dodrio lunged at his now closed hand. Its knife-like beak drew a bloody line across it. It pulled its head back, the red stain on its tip jabbing in the air like a needle. “RIO! RIO!”[break][break]

Oz hissed, sheer stubbornness keeping the ball in place. With a burst of red light, the troublesome bird vanished. He grinned at the kid, waving the Pokeball. “I don’t suppose you want a bird?” He grinned. “Three-for-one special?[break][break]

SKIPPING

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- Get him off this Dodrio

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 13:26:54 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","setting"]

From what he could tell it didn’t see that Ozni got along with his parents. It wasn’t something he could imagine. Even if his parents could be overbearing he had still gotten along with them. Maybe not all the time. Which was to be expected with how overbearingly protective they had been.
[break][break]
Not really knowing what to say he just decided to let the conversation move on. ”It is what it is,” he said with a shrug. There was no point getting all bent out of shape over what had already happened. There was no changing the past. The best one could do was just to move forwards.
[break][break]
Hearing his comment he shook his head. ”Not exactly,” he said with a chuckle. ”I am hoping to become champion ranked though. I’ve already started the gym circuit and I’ve already collected one of the badges,” he explained a bit of pride entering his tone.
[break][break]
Hansel and Gretel that was a children’s book wasn’t it? He hadn’t really read any children’s books. And none of them had been read to him. Even as a young kid he had read books with lots of pages. ”While I’ve heard the story mentioned Hansel and Gretel isn’t a story I’ve ever read,” he said with a shrug.
[break][break]
Listening to what he had to say he nodded. Yes he understand where his parents were coming from. Understood it. Didn’t agree with it though. Mainly because isolation had cost him. Had made so at times he struggled with talking with others. He wasn’t shy just a bit socially awkward. But that was often when he overthought things.
[break][break]
”Not only Pokémon but people can be dangerous as well. It’s why it’s best to keep your guard up when you go places,” he pointed out before falling quiet. It was a hard thing to think about. That people would get pleasure out of hurting others.
[break][break]
Not wanting to think too much about that kind of stuff he decided just to let the conversation move on. ”They really are,” he agreed before listening to what else the older male had to say. Well he could see not wanting that. It was definitely something he wanted to avoid himself.
[break][break]
”I doubt it. Not even sure if I could even grow facial hair. My dad couldn’t,” he said with a small shrug. He was content not to have facial hair though. To him it seemed like it would cause one’s nose or chin to itch a lot. But that was just his opinion.
[break][break]
Luckily Ozni managed to wrestle the ball free and the Dodrio showed his displeasure at that by attacking his hand and drawing blood. But before the flightless bird could attack again Ozni had already withdrew the troublesome Pokémon. Which was definitely a relief in itself. While he loved all Pokémon he wouldn’t like getting bit, scratched, or pecked by one.
[break][break]
Letting out an amused huff he shook his head. ”My sister would have a fit,” he said his eyes gleaming with amusement. He could just imagine what his sister would say.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 23:11:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QUILLADIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AZUMARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing