August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
To bee the very beest!
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 3:25:44 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji knew their mission brief, but his mind wasn’t really into it; capturing pokemon that weren’t his type of choice, Combee. Yet, there was something different about them, and yet once again he was in Fortree, he hated that pokemon. Combee.
[break][break]
And he was paired with someone he hadn’t worked with before. ”Apparently, these guys are way more aggressive than usual, so we gotta catch ‘em huh? We bring ‘em in, study ‘em, then sell them to the rangers for money.” He said as he cracked his neck either which way.
[break][break]
He wasn’t sure why the sciency types found stuff like this fascinating, but he himself wasn’t really into it himself. He wasn’t the thinking type, and yet, he hoped some of that mindfulness would rub off on him.
[break][break]
”Can’t stand bug types.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Bees!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
To bee the very beest!
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 12:29:38 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]

[attr="class","samjermain"]
Calpurnia wished to bring Arceus himself under heel. To overthrow the goat’s silly, illogical world with something befitting humanity. A place where Pokemon were not necessities but silly little tchotchkes people humored. No longer would humans be left to watch animals control the elements. That power would be in their hands. In her hands. Right where it always belonged.

Kelpie stared down at her little companion with his spiked hair and bug eyes. The little ruffian was decisively troll-like. He reminded her in many ways of those silly dolls her sister played with the gemstone belly buttons and stupidly large ears. What an unsightly little man. She did wish the higher-ups would let her pick the bellhops for these silly forays. Then, perhaps, she would get someone worth looking at.

A potential father to the brood she so wished to grow. Instead, she kept getting stuck with silly little whiny boys. As he spoke, Calpurnia greeted him with an airy, humoring smile. It was the kind given to a child showing you a crayon drawing. “We believe doing so would be beneficial, yes.” Oh, dear, what happened to this man’s consonants? Had they gotten lost in that void he called a brain? “I am more interested in their queen however.” A Vespiquen that could not only command these bees but drive them to war—something far outside their pacifistic nature—was an interesting quandary indeed.

The ability to make humans into mindless worker bees appealed a lot. And, if properly amplified, might even prove useful to unlocking the secrets of avatars. But this grunt did not need to know that. “But you can do what you wish with the proletariat. They are of no worth to me.” After all, it was not Combee that Kelpie wished to control.

“Ah, how unfortunate.” Kelpie purred at the boy as they neared the hive. “You really should admire them. They are quite engineering little pests.” Her Purrugly—known for his size and generally sour demeanor—drew to a stop. He idly licked a paw as he stared at the white hull of the hive. “It seems all the silly things are sleeping.”

She shooed Kouji forward as if he was a toddler about to go on stage. “Be a dear and wake them up.”

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
To bee the very beest!
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 6:13:49 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji didn’t like people like this, it wasn’t a matter of pride, he was aware he was an idiot. His voice, his talk, his walk, everything would give that away in the flash of a singular moment, but he didn’t like feeling less than someone.Each step he took alongside her drove that point in, and her words made that only worse.
[break][break]
”Shooting straight for the leader huh? Guess people shoot for what they wish they could be.” He said with a shrug, if he was going to be used as bait; he would take a shot himself, his smirk grew into a half grin if anything. There was a thought in his head, he knew how he could approach this, but bug types were a big weakness of his team, it was why he disliked them.
[break][break]
But that was fine. ”Sure, just make some space. We might have to run if it goes wrong. Guys defending their territory go for anything and everyone, just being in swing range might mean you get swung at.”
[break][break]
A dozen thoughts went on in that head of his, ways to rankle them, ways to bother them, ways to crash in on them. To take them all out in a clear blow was pointless, impossible. Better to distract them and run. ”You’re up Tyranitar, blow them away with a Rock Slide.”
[break][break]
He threw out the pokeball as he spoke, the red light revealed the large pokemon who roared out as rocks formed from his energy and fell upon the nest; and the trees it was built upon, branches cracked, the trunks creaked, and the nest was fallen upon as it began to splinter releasing a sweet scent into the air, the thing they sought to protect.
[break][break]
Then the air itself filled with a loud buzzing as more and more came out, Combees.
[break][break]
”Another one.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Bees!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
To bee the very beest!
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 4:54:51 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

“Hm.” Calpurnia’s eyes lifted to the hive. Going after the Combee would be a fruitless endeavor, one that only served to incense the queen. “I’m a busy woman, love. I do not have the luxury of wasting time.” A thing this man likely did in spades. His subtle jab was brushed aside like an errant mosquito.

One did not need to lead to matter. It was often just as effective to be the woman behind the curtain. A few well-placed whispers could be just as useful as any throne.

Calpurnia stared at the hive as Kouji spoke. "Of course." With a sigh, she and Purrseus backed another yard or tow back. This man's eloquence gave her little confidence in his aim. "Your chivalry is appreciated."

She had little issue letting her so-called knight take the hit.

As the British dragon took the field, Calpurnia felt her nose wrinkle. Those things always struck her as hideous. All jagged edges, sharp fangs, and empty skulls. As he called out his attack, she slipped a pair of designer glasses onto her nose—hoping to protect herself from debris.

The tree erupted in a hail of splinters, honey sloughing to the ground like sap.

"Brutish but effective." She grabbed a PokeBall from her own belt. "Allow us." With a nod, the Purugly took center stage. His multi-colored eyes glowed purple as he unleashed a Hypnosis upon the exposed hive. The gentle waving of his tail served as a pendulum, temporarily breaking the pests from the grasp of their queen.

And, moments later, the bees began dropping, ironically, like flies.
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
To bee the very beest!
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 13:08:26 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji looked at the falling Combee, and sighed.
[break][break]
”You’ve really got no idea of blood pumping thrilling fights, huh?” He looked over to her from the corner of his eyes. They would need to capture some of these, sell them off, and then she could do whatever she wanted with that Queen.
[break][break]
”Tyranitar, watch out for any of them waking up, use Rock Slide if they do.” He said as he looked on at the core of the large nest that stood broken, shattered; the rubble and branches that seemed to lay all over this place.
[break][break]
”What do you want to do with the Queen to begin with?” He asked just as a heavy buzzing filled the air, Vespiqueen, the queen of this hive was coming out to greet them, it looked banged up.
[break][break]
But it didn’t seem to hold her back greatly, as she hovered menacingly above them. ”Roc-” Just as she released a bug buzz into the air, a vibration that hit his Tyranitar in the core, and caused him to reel backwards, and fell to a knee, but he used that moment to grip the ground with its claws, and threw it upwards into the air to fall down onto the Vespiqueen.
[break][break]
”I fucking hate bugs.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Bees!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
To bee the very beest!
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 20:11:44 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

The woman turned to Kouji with a brow raised. A secretive little smile crawled across her face—equal parts secretive and serpentine. “I know plenty about getting blood pumping, love.” Perhaps her husband would show him if he came back. Her lips perked up at their edges. “But I also prefer to work smarter.” Slightly irritated by his lack of gratitude, she hoped a Combee would lodge a stinger in his face.

Unfortunately—as always—Purrseus’s attacks were quite effective. The order to use Rock Slide was met with a sigh. “Kouji, darling, I am not certain they want them crushed.” It would contaminate the samples, after all! All this grass, dirt, and stone in one place would make it hard to dissect the problem.

As the queen pushed its way free of the debris, the woman’s lips perked up slightly. An almost hungry look rose in her eyes. “Vespiquen achieve total domination of their hive. But these ones seem to change their very hearts. We could use something like that, hm?” A bit of mental influence would go much quicker than all of this warfare and political maneuvering.

She watched as the Bug Buzz sent the lizard flying backward. “Are you big strong boys okay?” She asked. Her voice tinged with just a hint of mocking. At Kouji’s reassertion, the scientist laughs. “Well, judging by her expression, love, the feeling is mutual.” Calpurnia tossed a lab ball at one of the downed Combee.

She’d let Kouji play with mama bee. It seemed he needed the practice.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
To bee the very beest!
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 5:03:38 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji raised an eyebrow as Tyranitar roared with fury, powerful rocks were sent up into the air. ”It’s fine, we’ll just take the not-crushed ones back, if they’re that fragile we won’t want them, well I won’t.” But then again like he had said a few times already, he hated bugs.
[break][break]
He opted to ignore the mocking comment, his golden eyes were fixed onto the Vespiquen, tried to motivate his Tyranitar. ”I’ll let ya eat all the meat you want today, on that silver guy’s tab.” He said as he thought of the deal he had with , free food for a certain amount of time was a deal he would not be passing up on, and he’d leverage it even here.
[break][break]
”If you want her though, feel free to grab her, I think Tyranitar might crush her if he gets his hands on her though.” Tyranitar roared once more. ”Set ‘er ablaze.” His pokemon responded as tongues of flames flicked out of his mouth, caressing the air.
[break][break]
Crashing forward, he charged fangs first as slicing ribbons of air tried to cut their way past his armour, filling the air with little bits of his scales. There were pieces here and there, but eventually he pushed through, fangs latching onto the vespequen, burning heavily.
[break][break]
”Can’t mind control that, hope you don’t mind your Queen being just a little bit crispy.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Beees!!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
To bee the very beest!
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 15:42:58 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

Calpurnia watched the carnage unfold with a pinched face. Where was this man's finesse? It was little wonder he was relegated to lackey.

Each bee felled represented another sample pulled from the population. Her nose wrinkles. "I am not certain there will be any left by the time your brute finishes."

Bribery?! To get an animal to listen? "Tch." And, she has no doubt his table manners would be any better. "Perhaps he will eat the table once he's done." Fire erupted as the majestic bug and rocky dragon clashed.

Unfortunately, there was no way to come between them at that moment. Kouii's smart-mouthing drew a venomous response. "Of course I mind, you ignorant clown."

The Vespiquen began to shrink as it fought against the flames. These screams awakened all but the dead Combee. Those screams were an order to attack.

With a contemptuous toss of her hair, Kelpie gestures her Purugly forward. "Sucker punch!" With a hiss, the cat vanished from view, reappearing inches from the bee's face.

With a yowl, he sent the charred queen to the hard-packed dirt. Its next attack short-circuited. Behind him, Calpurnia palmed a Rocket-issued Pokeball.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights