Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 20:43:58 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The Ultra Deep Sea had taken more than Penelope's time. It'd taken bits of her stability, bits of her relationships, and bits more of everything else that kept her in check. So now, when faced with the whirls of the changing horizon, she was forced to swallow down and accept the bitter realizations that came.
[break][break]
One of them being the drawn wedge between herself and , and the missing woman to blame for it.
[break][break]
She sighed, shaking her head. The morning dew was still freshly clung to the air and the surrounding forestry expanded out all around them.
[break][break]
"You came."
[break][break]
A surprise, given 's recent announcement.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

MISSION [BREAK]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 0:31:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]the massive wingbeat of a braviary signals a new arrival. a casual step-off the giant bird has greyson descending at high-speed, wind whipping his clothes and hair. as he nears the earth a purple aura consumes him, slowing his descent enough for him to gracefully land.
[break][break]
"i did." he says curtly, eyes narrowed dangerously. "what do you want councilwoman?"
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 7:16:20 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Greyson."
[break][break]

The immediate cut of his words was one that forced her to physically recoil. She had gotten to the stiff air between them, but this? This was a different level.
[break][break]

"I wanted to talk."
[break][break]

About so much. So damn much.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 15:40:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]his tone is a measured edge, decorum held by a thread so faint, it might as well have not existed at all.
[Break][break]
this wasn't a meeting between friends. it was a meeting between someone on an unstoppable pathway forward, and the woman foolish enough to think she could impede it.
[Break][break]
"speak quickly then."
[break]

notes

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 15:50:32 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

This was not a conversation between friends.
[break][break]
It was a conversation between a man blinded by his own pursuits that the relationships of those who cared shriveled in comparison. No amount of urging, caring, or asking would allow his resolve to sway.
[break][break]
The councilwoman knew this, and she knew this well.
[break][break]
And yet, despite all of that, she pushed onwards. Maybe in hopes for something better. Not only for her, but for him.
[break][break]
"I'm worried about you, Greyson."
[break][break]
They hadn't spoken since Dahlia's decision hit the airwaves. But she knew it must've hurt him. Angered him.
[break][break]
"I don't want you to make a decision you'll later regret."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 23:55:28 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"that's rich." he spits. "penelope livy, worried about someone other than herself. perhaps give me something more believable than that at least."
[break][break]
the purple of his iris's seem a pitch blacker than usual as his eyes narrow.
[break][break]
"is that a threat, councilwoman?"
[break]

notes

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 22:06:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Greyson, are you serious right now?"
[break][break]

A look of incredulity was smeared across her previously frail expressions. It was one thing to be mad, but it was another thing entirely to share such blanket disrespect. Not just for a councilwoman, but for a friend, too.
[break][break]

"I know you don't agree with the decision, but it was made with considerations of the region as a whole."
[break][break]

Her eyes now turned to a glare. Sympathies had been lost to the heat of provocation.
[break][break]

"If you could look outside yourself for one second, you would see that."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 2:35:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"i'm not the person who needs to be looking outside of themselves," he spits back. ", councilwoman, pillar of league authority. you've become a mockery of the very thing you wanted to fight against."
[break][break]
his lip curls in disgust.
[break][break]
"i wonder if you'd feel the same way if evelyn was being held in a cell somewhere. or, did you forget her, like you've forgotten everything else, when you got a modicum of power?"
[break]

notes

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 4:14:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Why? Because i'm not risking already injured men to save some girl?"
[break][break]
Without any regard for herself, their friendship, or anything that's been built the last year, Greyson forcibly threw onto Penelope the roll of the callous villain crooning away at her tower. All because what? She had a duty to fulfill? That she wouldn't stake her entire career on a decision that was muddled with inconsistent biases as apparent as the morning sky.
[break][break]
Then he opened his mouth for a second time.
[break][break]
"You shut the fuck up. Don't you dare fucking say her name."
[break][break]
She stepped forward, eyes narrowing as she drew near.
[break][break]
"I know you love her and this is hard to swallow, but I have a whole fucking region to consider, Greyson. Like c'mon! It's not like I'm fucking happy about this. But knew the risks when she came to the ULTRA DEEP SEA. "[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 21:57:19 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson exhales air out of his nostrils in a mixture of disbelief, and amusement.
[break][break]
"it's easy to do that, isn't it? to disregard one life so flippantly all in persuit of the 'bigger picture.' your friend no less."
[break][break]
he lowers his head until his face hovers inches from her own, refusing to back down. without here - fuck it, even if he was - greyson wasn't the least bit intimidated.
[break][break]
"what happened to you? what happened to the reporter who actually cared about the people? imagine someone telling you that your friend didn't matter, that she knew what she was getting into to that night. picture that and then try to tell me i'm wrong."

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 1:48:14 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"What happened to me," she echoed back, an incredulous look pulling at her expression. "What happened to you? You used to do so much for Hoenn, but now? You're so self-absorbed you can't even look past yourself."
[break][break]

Within the last several months, it's been conversation after conversation, where Penelope always took to the losing side. It was tiring. Moreso when the person on the other side was someone she'd once called a friend.
[break][break]

"All you can think about . But what about your family? What about my family? What happens when our reckless decisions backfire? Huh?"
[break][break]

There was no telling what Rocket would do. At least, not without the proper intel to steer them from disaster.
[break][break]

"But, sure, let's only think about your girlfriend for a second. What would you do if the operation results in rocket straight up killing her? Cut their losses before we get to her. Hmm? Would you be willing to take responsibility for that?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
NOBODY
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 22:38:10 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson feels his breathing become thready, the flares of anger that pulse out from his chest stilling his lungs and freezing his blood.
[break][break]
"i've spent the past two-years giving everything for this region. you think you get to sit on your pedestal and judge me? YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING THE ENEMY FOR THE PAST YEAR."
[break][break]
his fingers coil themselves into fists, the urge to strike out overwhelming.
[break][break]
"you know nothing of battle, of sacrifice, or even of real responsibility — you give the order and let others do the work for you, yet, you must shoulder a burden. it's so easy to play the moral high ground when you've got no skin in the game."
[break][break]
her last question cuts off his continued statement.
[break][break]
"i'd take that responsibility." the idea sickens him and bile surges up his esophagus, but he steels his jaw and locks muscles throughout his body to counteract the growing pressure. "because something tells me penny that you'd be more than happy to pawn it off to someone else."

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
NOBODY
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 6:36:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Hurt stung her eyes with needles.
[break][break]
She'd known others to disparage her work within the league. Quick to call out her weaknesses, the sea of enemies always felt endless, and as one previously holding the hilt of their blades, she felt it necessary to withstand it all. Even if it meant standing alone, back pressed against the wall.
[break][break]
Because this was her choice. Her battle to fight.
[break][break]
But, to think had joined the swelling crowds.
[break][break]
Penelope was forced to bring down a heavy swallow.
[break][break]
"You've changed."
[break][break]
A dried-up laugh coughed out. Eyes growing distant, she stared at the ground for a second, then at him. At the friend she once knew.
[break][break]
"You can go back now. Clearly, this was a mistake."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
NOBODY
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 1:45:19 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He doesn't regret his words; they'd be stewing inside of him for months now. he does, however, regret letting his anger get the best of him.
[break][break]
He takes a step back, seething with a myriad of emotions. he runs the fingers of his hand through his hair, cheeks puffed as he exhales a long breathe.
[break][break]
After a moment, a moment to which he does not leave, he turns back to the red-headed woman.
[break][break]
"Yeah, Penny. I've changed. The woman I love is being held by a terrorist organization having who knows what done to her. I'm asking for help and getting lectured on the 'bigger' picture."
[break][break]
He firms his jaw, slowing his speech and lowering his tone, careful of the edge that desperately wants to lash out and cut anyone and anything it can.
[break][break]
"But you've changed too. Don't try and tell me you haven't - you'd only be lying to the both of us. You sit in the Hightower now. You make decisions that affect thousands of lives. But don't use that as a shield like I'm some rookie. I've given everything I've had to Hoenn - to the League. I don't need to be preached to about sacrifice and the greater good."
[break][break]
He stares her down, violets smoldering from a tempered anger.
[break][break]
"If you don't want to help me, that's fine. I get it. But don't sit here and pretend like I'm the only problem here. If it seems like everyone around you smells like shit, it's probably best to start looking under your own boots."

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
NOBODY
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 22:29:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: