She/Her
February 2/14
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Rocket/Painter
Grunt
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
Rhydia Ver DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhydia
Rhydia Ver
The Celestial Canvas [C][Mission]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 2:46:02 GMT
Rhydia Ver Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Ever since she was a young girl, Rhydia has dreamed of this moment- no, the woman known as ‘Rhydia’ hasn’t, but the girl who grew into that woman had.[break][break]

Now thanks to the rapid technological developments of both Team Rocket and the Mossdeep Space Center, the civilians and criminals of the Hoenn region have gained access to the world beyond the sky previously deemed unimaginable.[break][break]

The spectacle of it all is enough to drive her younger self to tears, yet the person currently in control, the Rocket Grunt named ‘Rhydia Ver’ does nothing but sit by a windowsill with one leg up and bent, silently sketching away her own rendition of the planet’s surface.[break][break]

This wasn’t a pleasure trip, it was business. They have things to collect on the surface of Luna, and she desires nothing more than to see it all. She’s a notable extra in this piece, but the center of the work makes himself easy to spot.[break][break]

Eyes with as much life as a black pit from which nothing crawled out of shift from the page to a single young man as Rhydia’s lips turned upwards into a smile that didn’t reach her eyes.[break][break]

”Kouji, was it? Have you ever been to the Moon before?” She asks a simple question, speaking his name without asking him for it. The rumors surrounding him were enough for her to learn that much, after all.
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1F51FF;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 1:48:04 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji looked at the woman who had approached him, his partner for his mission, he loved good looking women, and she was almost at the peak of that mountain, but the first words out of his mouth were…
[break][break]
”You’ve got an ugly smile.”
[break][break]
”Don’t smile if you can’t fake it properly. Here.” He said as he stepped forward, fingers went for the corners of her lips, and pulled upwards towards her cheeks. ”I’m pretty good at this thing, you get used to it when ya get ready to rob or hide things.” He said as he pulled her smile to her eyes.
[break][break]
”Not like you need it in space, or on the moon…Just how insane is that anyway? I ain’t ever finished school, and I get to see the moon.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Blasting Off Again

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Draco

She/Her
February 2/14
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Rocket/Painter
Grunt
10 height
10 height
awards
26 posts
Rhydia Ver DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhydia
Rhydia Ver
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 20:32:36 GMT
Rhydia Ver Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It was a colorful introduction on his part, a display of character she appreciated seeing whenever she could. No hello, nice to meet you, or anything similar, merely a statement about the expression she wore to blend in.[break][break]

”Shink sho?” Rhydia didn’t seem too bothered about it really, choosing to ask about it rather than get mad- not that she’d get mad about something like that anyways. She understood the desire to make things more beautiful even if it wasn’t socially ‘acceptable’.[break][break]

The smile that reached her eyes was more human, assuredly, but it didn’t suit her.[break][break]

Her right hand came up to hold one of his fingers that pushed up her smile, only to shift to the rest of his hand in a blink. ”It’s believably unbelievable, I think.” She shifted her hand some, taking a hold of his so she could hold it in front of her eyes.[break][break]

”Never finished school, but you’ve got hands like these… an athlete, maybe?”
[break][break]

Pokémon + Tagging/TLDR Here[break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

TL;DR - Hands.

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 2:04:14 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
A thousand smiles, that was a number far below those he had seen, those he had made, those he had copied, those he had perceived...
[break][break]
Yet this was someone he saw, and for the first time, he thought that perhaps they should never smile, and that thought itself made him smirk. Yet, she had other ideas, taking his hands into her own, unlike his own, he could feel the grooves between her fingers, while the surface itself was soft.
[break][break]
Was it a knife? Or was it a paint brush?
[break][break]
”A brawler. I ain’t much of an athlete. The only sport I engage in is blood sports.”
[break][break]
Yet, he looked into her red eyes with his golden, a moment that passed as he increased the pressure of their hold, locking his fingers with her own, her squeezed. It was tight, it was a little painful even for him.
[break][break]
Was he losing himself?
[break][break]
”It’s gross either way, maybe you should just mask yourself as a gross person? Kids like to pretend shit is paint afterall.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Blasting Off Again

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Draco

She/Her
February 2/14
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Rocket/Painter
Grunt
10 height
10 height
awards
26 posts
Rhydia Ver DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhydia
Rhydia Ver
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 23:22:30 GMT
Rhydia Ver Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The pain didn’t dissuade her grip- in fact, it only seemed as if her fingers curled around his more with each second, allowing him to explore the subtle texture of her skin as she was exploring his.[break][break]

Rhydia was fine losing herself in the golden orbs before her, because she could find so much value in that endless spiral before her.[break][break]

What had those eyes seen? What had they turned away from? What had they witnessed those hands of his do?[break][break]

”I couldn’t, since I don’t think it’s gross at all.” Just for a moment, a spark of life appeared in those dead eyes, fading away just as fast. ”Even the most disgusting paint has it’s place… life isn’t beautiful because it’s clean, after all.”[break][break]

The tightness of the grip made her fingers hurt, they’d surely be sure after they parted. She dug her nails into his hand too, hoping they could share just how beautiful the pain was-[break][break]

Suddenly, a PA resounds above them, a voice announcing their coming arrival to the lunar surface.[break][break]

Rhydia’s grip didn’t loosen.

[break][break]

[break][break]

TL;DR - beautiful

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 23:58:39 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji looked at her, and the hand he held in his own, the hand he was squeezing, the hand he was crushing. He found his eyes going from those hands to her own red eyes once more, a smirk danced across his lips.
[break][break]
”Gross things are gross, acknowledge and love them because they’re gross, not because you’re tryna see ‘em as pretty.” He shook his head, this was hte problem with artists.
[break][break]
That was why even as the P.A sounded, he didn’t let go, and neither did she, not until his point got across.
[break][break]
Her hands were soft, comfortable, and yet he knew within that comfort laid disgust. ”Unlike art, life is beautiful when it’s finished; until then it’s disgusting, and you can only roll in that disgust until the end of days…” He said as he pulled at her arm, turning as he did, so he could keep his eyes on that door, so that the pressure and gravity didn’t shift, so he didn’t give up his own back to anyone.
[break][break]
”Mah, you’ll know what’s gross and what isn’t when you look into and away from a mirror.” He said with a shrug as he looked away into one of the corners, his smirk turned into a shit-eating grin.
[break][break]
”Gross people like us should just own it, in every way possible. If your entire life isn’t disgusting, well, you’re just a liar.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Blasting Off Again

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Draco

She/Her
February 2/14
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Rocket/Painter
Grunt
10 height
10 height
awards
26 posts
Rhydia Ver DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhydia
Rhydia Ver
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 20:02:33 GMT
Rhydia Ver Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"If life isn't disgusting...?"[break][break]

Since she was young, Rhydia had seen art as something of beauty. The lights over Nimbasa's night sky were something that illuminated her line of sight, bathing her in the radiance of humanity in its pure, untainted form. Sitting atop the famed ferris wheel of Nimbasa city allowed her to take all that in at once.[break][break]

That sea of shimmering lights and colors she witnessed from search an early age...[break][break]

... grew dull. Color was meaningless if that's all there was to it.[break][break]

In her own warped mind, that was truly the most 'gross' thing there could be.[Break][break]

'Those lies are my finest work, Kouji.' She didn't voice it, and merely thought it, pulling herself forward so that her arms could wrap around the arm that pulled her along, and ensnare it with her.[break][break]

For now, she'd take his own advice, and draw her muse from his own 'grossness' from then, until the need to prepare for the void of space arose.
[break][break]

[break][break]

TL;DR - You're gross, Kouji Matsubara...[break][break]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 6:06:56 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Disregarding physicality, this was an intimate moment, humans that allowed others to gaze upon their ugliness, the sharing of it; there was something special about that moment. Kouji enjoyed that, he was experienced in that.
[break][break]
But the closeness of bodies was another thing altogether, he pulled away, acknowledging his loss in multiple ways. ”Then keep working on them.” He said as he rubbed his arm as if to wipe away the embarrassment from himself, his eyes went to the window and looked over it.
[break][break]
”Draw the world, it’s in front of ya.” He said as he looked out of the window, he leaned against it as they began to float in space, freely; the asteroid they were crossing nearby was their ultimate goal, but they had time, a lot of time.
[break][break]
Kouji couldn’t bring up his real thoughts, so he set forth the ugliness of man into the waves that were sounds. ”I’ll even strike a pose, draw me like one of your Kalos Boys.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Blasting Off Again

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]