3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 6:52:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Rayquaza departed swiftly after letting her slide off their back and onto the broken stones of their holy ground. She moved slower than usual, the healing both mentally and physically slowed by the extra weight they pushed on her. They knew it too, but the time to rest was not now. Not when so much was at stake.

[break][break]

The god’s anxious restlessness snapped through their tether like a constant shock wave. It kept her up at night with a persistent discomfort. She didn’t eat, didn’t sleep, only festered in grief, worry, and fear for what was to come.

[break][break]

What was coming? They didn’t know, but it was enough to send Hoenn’s god on a desperate search for allies. Even with their ancient wisdom, they knew they alone would not be enough to safeguard this region from ruin.

[break][break]

Her hand slid off the emerald scales as they rose back into the skies. She watched for a moment before ascending what remained of the Sky Pillar’s shattered stairs at its entrance. She shuffled into the tower’s circular chamber with no ceiling. It rose endless up to the highest peak, countless levels of runes and odes to Hoenn’s history etched in the walls for eternity. The pillar’s walls were cracked and broken. Beams of yellow light tore through the darkness and illuminated random patches of those stories.

[break][break]

would find her kneeling before one of the walls; slumped, tired, and fixated on the fading sketch of a human standing below the coiled emerald serpent. Her fingers gently trace the lines of the deity’s curves in solemn contemplation.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 3:36:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he will find no solace or comfort here. not even in her presence.[break][break]

"eva."[break][break]

his steps are hushed, oddly respectful coming from a man so keen on showing and doing anything but. he stops beside her, remaining standing as he glances down at the fading sketch.[break][break]

"do you think about them often?" he gestures. "previous avatars."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 4:32:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

”Matias.” [break][break]

As he approaches, her fingertips fall from the rough stone. Her hand settles beside the other in her lap. Like Mt. Chimney, he looms above her, his shadow draping her in darkness. Eva’s neck cranes up to look at him with a soft smile that lacks the typical Eva brightness. Regardless, she’s happy to see him alive. [break][break]

When prompted, her focus turns back to the carving. She reaches forward, but this time to brace herself. She leans hard against the wall to help herself up, favoring one leg, “I didn’t,” she admits, a little ashamed, “But I do now.”[break][break]

“What about you? Do you ever think about Bailee?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 4:35:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"who?"[break][break]

it takes him a genuine moment before he puts a name to a face. or in this case, their story, their life, and all that had happened to them.[break][break]

"oh. no, why would i?"[break][break]

there's no animosity behind his voice. just curiosity.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 4:47:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Normally, Eva would frown. He knew who Bailee was, what she was and how she died. But Eva’s composure doesn’t change. She seems aloof, perhaps too tired to feel anything but numb.

[break][break]

“You asked, so I did too,” her shoulder shrugs, “Does it ever bother you how . . . insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things? How replaceable?” The gods lived forever. A mortal life was just a blink of an eye in their timeline. [break][break]

“But at the same time, a necessity,” They can’t do it without them, can’t face the threats that hide in the veil of shadows that is Hoenn’s future. She limps past him, beckoning him to follow her deeper into the dragon’s shrine.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 5:40:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

a chord is struck swiftly and decisively that paints annoyance across his features.[break][break]

"why would you ever think that?"[break][break]

he looks down at her.[break][break]

"we're not replaceable. we're not insignificant. you must be doing something wrong if you think you are."[break][break]

you're a cog in the wheel.[break][break]

"we're pillars. without us, hoenn will fall."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 5:58:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

His outburst doesn’t phase her. She’s so tired, too tired. She was already forced to accept the fact she was replaceable. He taught her that. [break][break]

Eva’s chest falls with a long, deep exhale that purges her of the unbecoming satisfaction of Matias Silph so clearly irked by only the threat of what she’s been forced to recognize.[break][break]

“Well, if only it was so easy to have such confidence,” but the truth was, they were replaceable. When one falls, another rises to take their place. He was living proof. Bailee perished, Groudon chose another. If Eva dies, Rayquaza would move on unphased by the loss. [break][break]

“You are right about one thing,” she holds up a slender finger, “Without us, Hoenn will fall,” but the ‘us’ didn’t include them. It didn’t matter who was by their side, without the three ancient pokemon Hoenn would never survive what has been, and what is to come.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 7:36:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"why is it not easy? you're , head professor of the entire region, war veteran, and avatar. how could you not have confidence?"[break][break]

he does not look to chastise her but his words do exactly that. they chip away at even the strongest of wills, and who has a stronger will than ?[break][break]

eventually, he kneels beside her, shoulder brushing against hers as he sighs.[break][break]

"then we'll just have to make sure it doesn't."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 5:00:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

And chastise he does. His claws tear against the hastily constructed stone wall erected around her. He spouts accolades tattooed on her against her will. She doesn’t bask in the pride of her work like she rightfully should. Everything she does, she does for others. To feel confidence in such tasks feels selfish. She does it to build a better world, not for herself but for those that live with her, and will ultimately outlive her. [break][break]

“I guess I’m still learning then,” she admits, speaking truths softly as if the sieve that should be present when dealing with her greatest weakness has been rotted away. [break][break]

To feel his shoulder brush against hers stirs her as if awoken from a dream. She blinks, slowly shifting her gaze over towards him. Her emerald eyes glisten with what might be mistaken as tears, but it’s fear.[break][break]

“Something’s coming, Matias,” her voice shakes under the duress of fear, exhaustion, and relief. To speak it out loud, to share a weight with someone who might understand, “Something . . . different,” she eyes squeeze shut as if trying to remember a distant memory.

“They’re restless and anxious,” she speaks now of Rayquaza, peeling her lids open again. The shadows accentuate the dark circles under her eyes, “They keep me up,” she wasn’t blessed with the stamina of a god, “I’m tired . . . so tired,” without realizing it she leans into him, seeking a pillar of stability, a lost kinship.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 9:20:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the glistening of her eyes is recognized for what it is; fear; nothing more and nothing less.[break][break]

her words, whether he realizes it or not, serve as a warning for the future. it reaffirms his own beliefs and amplifies the severity of it.[break][break]

will others hearken their warnings? or will they be brushed off as they have been before?[break][break]

"i know. i've felt it, too, and you're right. whatever's coming this time is...different."[break][break]

his arm moves around her, pulling her into him to extend further stability.[break][break]

"not many realize it, but avatarship comes at a cost."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 5:17:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A small smile flickers across her lips. Relief, in a new sense, blossoms in her core. To hear her fears and strife validated out loud is the refreshing sip of water her barren heart needed. A long breath releases the lingering tension he may feel as his arm wraps around her. She basks in understanding for a quiet moment, relishing the heat radiating off his skin. [break][break]

“I always knew it did,” better than most. That’s what scared her the most when Matias was chosen. Would they still be together and happy if the gods had just left them alone? Perhaps.[break][break]

But their duty is bigger than their mortal dilemmas. They were each chosen for a purpose: Matias, the Volatile, a man she still knows believes in the greater good, but can do what truly needs to be done without remorse. It set him on a path of isolation and turmoil but the endgame is what’s important. His sins are a lesser evil Eva can forgive. She still struggles to believe she can uphold the balance. She’s just a farmgirl from Kanto, a scientist, mediocre in battle at best, but her unshakable faith burns like a beacon of hope. [break][break]

She shifts to look up at him, but doesn’t pull away. She sees him now as more than just Matias Silph, a man that was once her best friend, her love, her future. He’s bigger than that, and to shackle him to such selfish titles is to ignore the shifting nature of their relationship. They are family whether bound by marriage or not. They share the same purpose: Hoenn’s survival. [break][break]

Well, Eva thinks they do. Matias’s selfish tendencies may prove otherwise, “This is bigger than us. Bigger than ancient feuds,” her gaze shifts briefly towards the temple’s fading mural of Mega Rayquaza calming Primal Groudon and Kyogre, “We won’t be able to protect Hoenn alone.” emerald eyes slowly find their way back up to him, asking without words if she could count on them to fight alongside her and Rayquaza when it mattered most, when ruination threatened to swallow this region whole.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 4:48:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the fading mural is glanced up at but ultimately ignored.[break][break]

"i don't have control over groudon. at least not to the level that i should."[break][break]

the admission comes easily this time, breathed out in the confidence between friends, lovers, allies, and family.[break][break]

"my role on the battlefield has always remained the same. even now, with groudon, that hasn't changed. in other words, i work best alone."[break][break]

he thinks back to littleroot—to how he had held the primal point with groudon at the cost of lives; both innocent and not. it would have been easier should he have been alone but things don't always go his way, as he's found out.[break][break]

"but you know i'll always fight alongside you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 6:16:54 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva has known Matias for a long time, and in a way more intimately than many have been privy to. She knows he likes to be in control. In a way, it is a testament to his power that he has so carefully cultivated since they settled in Hoenn. To admit that he lacks control with Groudon comes easier than she expects, but perhaps that’s because it’s something he recognized a while ago and has been bottling up for quite some time. Eva gives no hint of judgment. She accepts the truth with a small smile, grateful that he’s willing to share it.[break][break]

“I don’t have control over Rayquaza,” her shoulders shrug subtly, “And I don’t think we’re supposed to,” her gaze remains fixed on the mural, “They’re gods, after all. They chose us to be partners, not masters.” [break][break]

”It doesn’t have to be that way,” she says after a moment of silence. She shifts slightly to look up at him now, “Being alone is the easy way out,” it doesn’t involve sacrifice, compromise, or communication. It is simply selfishness, “And you’re better than that,” Eva sees so much potential in Matias. She always has. It's one of the many reasons she loves him, but it's blocked by the blinders of his narrowed gaze. So single minded and focused, he fails to see the big picture, “Take the time and effort to listen to them, learn from them, and understand them. When you do, together you will move mountains.” Quite literally.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 15:01:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"then why does it not feel like a partnership? we give so much of ourselves—our body, our mind, our soul—and what do they give beyond their powers? powers they can so easily take away."[break][break]

he speaks ill of the patron who has given him so much but that is a reflection of his own character. his volatility is not confined by the strings of gifted power.[break][break]

"we risk everything but they risk nothing. the same can be said for those who criticize and judge us from the safety of their homes—the safety we fucking fight to make sure they have."[break][break]

a sigh escapes him.[break][break]

"i'm tired of fighting, eva. i'm tired."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE GREATER GOOD
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 5:54:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Nothing Matias says is untrue. Eva sympathizes with the feeling all too well. She’s been reminded again and again that all she does is give; love, hope, truth, everything, every part of her including her soul and receives nothing in return. It’s an exhausting life. [break][break]

“I get tired of it too,” she admits, “But that’s all we know how to do,” it's what they grew up on. Their fragile young adult years were molded by it. It’s as much a part of them as their DNA, if not already embedded in it. There’s a reason two Hoenn deities chose Kanto natives as their avatars. Eva and Matias are too similar - but so very different at the same time, “Without it, life would be quite dull, don't you think?” she hates to admit it as someone who craves balance and peace, but it’s true. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+