Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
It’s Been Awhile [DW/C]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 3:18:46 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES

[attr="class","setting"]

So he had heard that Ash had ended up in Hoenn as well. She was three years older but since they had both been born in Castelia City they had run into each other. When he had been on his gym battle circuit back in Unova they had even battled from time to time. He remembered her as being wild back then and wondered if she had mellowed out since then.
[break][break]
He wouldn’t really say he had been wild back then but he had been competitive. But after losing his vision he had really stopped reaching out to her. Interacting with his friends back then had been so hard so he just hadn’t tried. Not to mention he had been fairly bitter about everything back then, until he had picked up cooking, and he hadn’t wanted to take his frustrations out on his friends.
[break][break]
The second he had heard of Athena being around he had asked his aunt to reach out to them and ask them to meet up with them. After a bit of back and forth it had been decided they would catch Pokémon together. He just hoped they didn’t ask about the radio silence for the past three years.
[break][break]
With cane in hand and Venus, his Serperior, at his side he made his way to the meeting place. Of course he had to take the ferry to Slatesport and cross through Mauville city to get to his destination but he felt like he reached his destination in record time. And having set out early to avoid being late, he was sure he was actually early.
[break][break]
Checking his braille watch he wasn’t surprised to find he was a bit early but that was fine. Better to early than late.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this is okay

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

ASH
she/they
castelia city, unova
Pansexual
gym trainer
civillian
10 height
10 height
hello world, i'm your wild girl
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @athena
athena oswald
It’s Been Awhile [DW/C]
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 1:41:59 GMT
athena oswald Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Athena hasn’t mellowed out at all.[break][break]
In fact, in the years since they’d last seen each other, one could argue she’s gotten even worse.[break][break]
A fiery temper and indomitable will makes for a formidable combination indeed. They’re a born fighter with the skills to back them up, so it only makes sense that she would have gotten to know Shinobu during his gym run in Unova.[break][break]
Honestly, she doesn’t remember him all that well. The names and faces of challengers tend to blur together, so the fact that she remembers him at all is honestly quite the achievement. And though her nature might be seen as a turn off to many Ash is a social creature at heart, and couldn’t miss the opportunity to hang out. Catching Pokemon together is just a bonus, really.[break][break]
“HEY!”[break][break]
Their voice rings out around the clearing like a foghorn, Unovian accent loud and glaring. It announces Ash’s presence before they can even be seen, like a flash of lighting before the arrival of a thunderclap.[break][break]
Ash arrives just as explosively, riding bareback on the back of her charging Stoutland. The pair of them kick up quite the trail of dust, and as soon as Ash is close enough she leaps from the back of her oversized dog, executing an almost perfect barrel roll off his back.[break][break]
Shinobu can’t see it, of course. But it’s definitely very cool.[break][break]
“What’s up, slut?” she greets with a grin and a too-hard clap on the shoulder. “Damn, it’s been a minute!”
[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

uwu

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
It’s Been Awhile [DW/C]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 5:54:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXICROAK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY BELDUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHT METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
It’s Been Awhile [DW/C]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 13:56:31 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The sound of Stoutland stampeding towards him is the first sign he gets that is coming towards him. He feels Venus tense beside him and places a hand on the serpentine Pokémon to calm her. If that was Athena he had a feeling that she had gotten worse with time. With some people that was the case, but he still wanted to be sure.
[break][break]
It didn’t take long for him to get his answer. Her voice was almost lost to the sound of the Stoutland. But he still picked it up. He would recognize that voice anywhere. Even if it wasn’t for the accent. The accent that he himself carried since it would be practically impossible to get rid of an accent in a year.
[break][break]
Knowing his voice would be lost to the sound of the Stoutland he decided to wait until Athena had pulled her Stoutland to a stop and gotten off. ”Yeah it has, sorry about falling off the face of the earth,” he said, wincing a bit at the clap on the shoulder. The only reason he didn’t accidentally drop his cane when they did that was because of him tightening his grip on the cane, the cane that marked him as being blind.
[break][break]
Definitely not something he had been when they had last seen each other. ”Ready to get started?” he inquired before starting to move forward once he had gotten confirmation.
[break][break]
It didn’t take long for two wild Pokémon to appear. His rotomdex told him it was a toxicroak and a shiny beldum. Both Pokémon were ones he liked and he found himself chewing his lower lip. It was definitely a conundrum. Finally he turned his face towards Athena.
[break][break]
”Is there a specific one you want?” he inquired before continuing. ”Because I’m fine with either.”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + will attempt to catch Toxicroak will my next post

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

ASH
she/they
castelia city, unova
Pansexual
gym trainer
civillian
10 height
10 height
hello world, i'm your wild girl
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @athena
athena oswald
It’s Been Awhile [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 6:07:49 GMT
athena oswald Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"Eh, it happens. S'not like I keep track of every shmuck that came by the gym anyways." Athena notices the cane, but doesn't comment on it for now. It's not out of politeness or grace— they're curious, but not that much. Shit happens and if Shinobu wanted to talk about it, he probably would.[break][break]

Besides, they're here to train. The catching up can wait a bit. Athena is already raring to go, scanning the area for any targets. They come faster than expected— a Toxicroak and a Beldum that gleams silver under the afternoon sun.[break][break]

"Nice! Y'sure? Cuz I'll take the Beldum then."[break][break]

They don't mention that it's shiny. And honestly, that's never mattered much to Athena. Aesthetics don't matter as much as raw power— the thing could be blue, purple, or fucking orange, for all she cares.[break][break]

But she's always wanted to train a Megagross. And honestly, the shiny chrome is kind of cool.[break][break]

With a casual flick of the wrist, Athena's Pignite is released to battle the steel type. And even though she's not the one doing battle, Ash adopts a similar stance to the oversized pig. Knees bent, legs apart, arms raised and fists clenched. Her companion notices and nods, then barrels forward with a reckless flame charge.[break][break]

The fiery attack makes quick work of the Beldum— poor thing didn't stand a chance. Athena lets out a hoot as they let an empty pokeball fly, hitting their target right atop it's chrome dome.[break][break]

"Oh man," she says, walking over to the ball while it rattles and shakes, "Feels good to be back out here again. An' how 'bout you? Just looking to catch? Or, like..." There's a gleam in her eye as chapped lips curl into a grin. "Didja wanna brawl again?"[break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

catching beldum

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
It’s Been Awhile [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 15:49:46 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg3"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Her mention of the gym got him curious. ”What gym do you work for? I’ve already ran into someone who works at the gym in Mauville,” he explained wondering if that was the gym she worked in. Of course he knew there were other gyms around Hoenn. He also knew she could mean something entirely different when she talked about working in a gym, but considering her love of battling he doubted it.
[break][break]
They moved forwards and before long they were set upon by a Beldum and a Toxicroak. While it was true that he was willing to allow her first pick the truth of the matter was that he already had a Metagross. If he went after the beldum he would basically do so just so he could have the previous evolutions to help fill out his Pokédex.
[break][break]
As she claimed the beldum he nodded before telling Venus to hold back and sent out Aggron. ”Use stomping tantrum against the Toxicroak,” he told the dual type pokemon. The Aggron did as he was told hitting the dual type with a super affective move.
[break][break]
Figuring he was low enough on health he tossed a pokeball towards the dual type listening as the pokeball hit the ground after sucking the dual type inside. Athena’s voice pulled him away from listen to his own pokeball shake and rattle and he thought over the response before battling.
[break][break]
”I haven’t battled anyone in the past three years but since I’m considering taking on the gyms on the days I don’t have to work at the restaurant I should probably start getting back into it,” he said with a small shrug.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + catch attempt on toxicroak. Yeah just after writing my earlier post a Metagross showed up in my other wild thread

[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg3 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
It’s Been Awhile [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 0:49:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRELOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRABRAWLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANGER POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRABHAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIZZY PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights