[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]make me wish that you were here
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Spring winds gently caress her, tugging at her hair as they kiss her cheeks. They sing with the chorus of songbirds overhead, invite the flora and the earth to dance.[break][break]

Pink petals and vivid green leaves are swept up in the excitement, their little waltzes met with kindly paws as he greets the passing parade. And it's affection that colours her words, her thoughts carefully typed into a text that she shows to the Luxray lazing beside her. And with a low huff, he'll tap at the screen, allowing her wishes to be carried far beyond.[break][break]

Do you wanna plant flowers with me? I'll be at our secret place if you wanna come!

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
flowers in my hair || c
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 18:12:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

‘Of course!’ she responded promptly to Eris’s message. Some time outside and the monotonous task of gardening was just what she needed. [break][break]

The devastation in Petalburg Woods had not reached their sanctuary - and it wouldn’t. It would be protected from the decay and rot that threatened the region. It would be the last place standing, much like Eris would always be the one that had undoubtedly entrapped her heart. Men and gods would come and go, but the child would always be there.[break][break]

Flying has become her mainstay recently. Instead, she chose to take it slow. The hike to their spot just outside Lilycove was a pleasant one. The spring sun bathed her in warm, golden light and she could feel the invigorating rays give her new life. A little SHAYMIN trotted alongside her, the Gracidea bloom in their hair more vibrant than ever.[break][break]

As the meadow expands before them, Quill coos happily. Their small legs work overtime to rush them through the tall grass and into the parade of leaves and petals. Eva smiles fondly in greeting to the Luxray and Eris, “What a beautiful day! Thank you for the invitation.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,239 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
flowers in my hair || c
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 0:42:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]flowers in my hair
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The trees bow in reverence to the beloved guests of this garden, a smile tugging at the ends of her lips as she sits right up. And Reiner snorts, resisting the urge to bat at her before dipping his head at the doctor.[break][break]

"M-" No, they had talked about this before. Or at the very least, Summer had...[break][break]

"Miss Eva! The day's about to get a little better, I hope!"[break][break]

Her gaze flutters to the little one who accompanies her.[break][break]

"And you've got a Shaymin too! Awh!!"[break][break]

Pulling her backpack forwards, Eris takes a moment to peer in and rummage around. Then she finally finds it, drawing her pokeball and calling upon the spirit dwelling within. First, they take a tumble. Then, they wiggle their body until they get back onto their feet and begin to vigorously shake their leafy quills out.[break][break]

"Looks like you've got a buddy, Azalea!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
flowers in my hair || c
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 6:45:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva can't help but smile fondly down at Eris, brightened by her optimism, “I sure hope so,” she agrees with a melodic hum. Her gaze momentarily drifts away from the child, giving her Luxray a nod in greeting before following the breeze over the meadow as it dances beneath it. [break][break]

“Ah yes! This is Quill,” the Shaymin coos out happily, shaking their quills in solidarity with the other. They seem delighted to be in the presence of their kin. Without hesitation Quill leaps forward to greet with other Shaymin with SWEET SCENT, “I found that flower bridge you were talking about,” Eva grins, alluding to their conversation the last time they were here with her Shaymin. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,239 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
flowers in my hair || c
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 2:17:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]So she had done it... had seen exactly what she had seen on that bright, beautiful day.[break][break]

"Was it magical for you too??" The tales are true. Her excitement overflows like a cup filled to the brim, only continuing to fill as Eva's words pour. "A secret garden, way, waaaaay up high in the sky! You'd never have imagined it, right?"[break][break]

Azalea chirps and sniffs at the other Shaymin, releasing a Sweet Scent too that mixes with Quill's very own. And how quick her flower is to bloom as she warms up to the other Shaymin, the little hedgehog leaning in to give their little cheeks a nuzzle. Despite the pretty scents that colour the air, Reiner begins to scrunch up his nose, his eyes narrowing for a brief moment as he draws in a breath -[break][break]

He sneezes, rather ungracefully. And he quickly shakes his head, growling lowly when Eris snorts at him.[break][break]

"Too flowery for you, buddy?"[break][break]

Rolling his eyes, the Luxray reaches over to bat her arm, to which she laughs and leans in to give him a hug.[break][break]

"Anyways, there's loads of stuff to be done! I got some hydrangea cuttings and uhm... some nemophila seedlings! A- and I was thinking of making the place really pretty like uhm... have you ever seen those wisteria curtains in those fairytales?"[break][break]

Several ceramic pots sit around their little garden, various bags of sand and soil leaned into a pile. There's not too much for them to handle, but the quantity she has brought definitely took a few days for her to prep. All for this little get-together, this little escape from the harsh and cutting realities they live in.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
flowers in my hair || c
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 6:33:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva can't help but smile fondly at the events that led to her uniting with Quill. As she reminisces, she glances down at the pleased Shaymin. They seem very happy to be reunited with one of their kind. They glow beneath the bright Spring sun and the endorphins coursing through their little body. They nuzzle their kin back with enthusiasm.[break][break]

“Absolutely magical,” Eva agrees, glancing back towards Eris with a soft smile, her tone wistful and nostalgic, “Perhaps we can take some inspiration from our trip to their garden to build our own,” Eva swoops down to scoop up the little hedgehog. Quill wiggles in her arms and squeals playfully as she tickles their belly, “What do you say? Should we build our own flower bridge to go with the wisteria curtains?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,239 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
flowers in my hair || c
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 6:18:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A flower bridge... How should they even begin to construct such a thing?[break][break]

"I wanna try!" She's quick to leap onto the idea, watching as Reiner grunts at Azalea and the little Shaymin simply barks back. "I don't really... know how we'd do it though?"[break][break]

They didn't exactly possess that whole magic or whatever celestial forces had been at play that day. Perhaps, they need to make a bridge of stone and allow the flowers to take root? Or should they simply carpet the earth with blossoms that bloom year round? Hopping from one foot to another, Eris looks towards the plentiful space and tries to envision what thinks of.[break][break]

"Where do you wanna start?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
flowers in my hair || c
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 20:04:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva’s grin only deepens into something a little mischievous as Eris agrees but looks confused on how they could possibly construct something like that. A part of her wanted the child to figure it out herself, a lesson so to speak. Perhaps she’d give her some hints. [break][break]

“I have an idea,” Eva swings her pack to the front and lets it settle on her chest. She unzips the pocket containing several pokeballs and rummages through it for a moment. She finds the pokeball she’s looking for and cradles it in her hand, “Do you have a pokemon that knows FRENZY PLANT?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,239 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
flowers in my hair || c
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 4:07:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The mention of Frenzy Plant is a huge hint in and of itself, the girl's eyes lighting up as she reaches for her backpack. And the companion she'll summon is a cheery little Wooper that wiggles and whoops as he waddles about.[break][break]

"Pips!" She kneels down to give him a pat on the head. "We're thinking of making a really pretty flower bridge."[break][break]

The axolotl stares at her for a brief moment, then opens his mouth wide to chew on her fingers. But like always, it's far too gentle to even hurt, only gaining a brief grunt from Reiner as he shoots the Wooper a mean glare.[break][break]

"Maybe we can make it grow... from here?" Still, she'll continue with her train of thoughts, shaking her hand free from Pips' maws before pointing out a suitable patch of open ground. "Strong stems! And if we weave them-"[break][break]

The Wooper chitters in agreement, wagging his tail as he begins to rouse the earth from her slumber. And with her awakening comes the whispers of new life, fresh seedlings tapping through as their leaves begin to unfurl and sprout.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
flowers in my hair || c
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 7:13:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven