TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 7:28:30 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaatop"]
[attr="class","milaa"]

as soon as he lets her in, mila sweeps through as if it's her own apartment. the two have always been this way, matter or not if it was actually weeks (maybe months?) since the last time that she'd called him up.

[break][break] the only notification that she'd given him that she was arriving was a vaguely worded text:

8PM. YOU AND ME. DRINKS?

sure enough, in her hand she had a case of barefoot bubbly.

[break][break] she kicks off her shoes and twirls around to greet him, bubblegum-pink lipstick glittering. "you ready, graygray?"

[break][break] "we're going to get wrecked tonight."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
SLUMBER PARTY

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,959 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 22:31:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]the truth was he hadn't wanted her here — it spoke more to his mood, than to her presence, but in the eyes of the accused, it didn't quite matter.
[break][break]
he closes the door, taking an extra second to compose himself before turning. the smile that was plastered was surely convincing?
[break][break]
"never one to do things half-measure, huh?"

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 20:54:51 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

it wasn't. convincing, that is. but mila didn't really care — boys could be so fickle in their mood that it would've hardly mattered.

[break][break] "no," she said, cherry-red lips pursed into a smile as she sauntered up to him. she pulls one of the bottles up from the casing, leaning close to him with a wide smile. "but if memory serves, you used to like that about me, sweetheart."

[break][break]

SLUMBER PARTY

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,959 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 1:07:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson puts distance between them, reeling back as if Mila were a huntail. He grunts and smooths over the annoyed expression that'd been forming.

[break]
[break]
"Used to," he corrects. "A long time ago."

[break]
[break]
His eyes naturally fall onto the bottle, latching mentally to the statement she'd made when she barged in.

[break]
[break]
"I really don't think I have it in me to drink, Mils."

[break]
[break]
[break]

notes

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 17:42:50 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"aw," she pouts, eyes round as she looked at . "are you saying you don't like me, grey?"

[break][break] but mila knew exactly why he would say something like that, and it was also precisely why she was here today. to rile him up.

[break][break] she sauntered forward again, hand placed against his arm.

[break][break] "c'mon. just one?"

SLUMBER PARTY

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,959 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 13:24:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]She could always get under his skin. She knew that. Even now she finds an opening, burrowing beneath like a parasite. He grit his teeth before sighing.[break][break]
"One."
[break]

notes

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 2:52:10 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"one!" she agrees, beaming at him. in a second, the bottlecap snaps off thanks to her keychain and she hands the cool bottle over to him.

[break][break] she prepares one for herself, quickly taking a swig of it as she walks over to the couch. she sets the pack onto the coffee table and then leans back, looking up at him.

[break][break] "so, greygrey, what's new with you? tell me all about it."

[break]

SLUMBER PARTY

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,959 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 0:14:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Her cheery demeanor digs up the deep-seated anger that, as of late, was more easy to call upon. He lets it simmer, just barely contained.
[break][break]
"My girlfriend's been kidnapped and is probably being tortured in a prison." He smiles cheerfully. "What about you?"

notes

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 15:45:57 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

talk about baggage.

[break][break] she blinks.

[break][break] "well. that sounds like you really need a drink."

[break][break] she points at it, this time her tone changing from playful to demanding.

[break][break] "drink."

[break][break]

SLUMBER PARTY

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,959 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 18:25:31 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Against his better judgement, Greyson takes a shot. His mouth twists against the bitterness and his throat fights him every step of the way down, but he finishes it.
[break][break]
He slams the glass down, jaw flaring.
[break][break]
"What are we doing here Mils? What are you doing here? We haven't seen each other in years, and now you're sauntering over to what? Cheer me up?"

notes

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 17:25:48 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

a laugh breaks through the room's quiet.

[break][break] "what are we doing here?" she asks, brow arching. her lips curve into a smile. "do you really have to ask?"

[break][break] she reaches for the empty shot glasses, pouring a drink for the each of them.

[break][break] "you know me - i'm just here for a good time."

[break][break] mila's eyes twinkle as she holds up the glass for him to clink against.

[break]

SLUMBER PARTY

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,959 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 0:28:11 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]She really hadn't changed. A life of continued indulgence with no responsibility.
[break] [break]
Did he pity, or envy her?
[break] [break]
He clinks his glass against hers nevertheless.
[break] [break]
At the end of the day neither option really mattered. His bred resentment wasn't towards her after all, but to something far greater. He pushes past the feelings just barely.
[break] [break]
"What've you been up to?"

notes

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 15:47:53 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"you don't know?" her brow arched, lips twisted into a smile. "you're losing your touch, grey."

[break][break] though, she didn't mean it. it wasn't like she'd ever been good at keeping in touch either.

[break][break] in fact, almost nearly the opposite, and she liked keeping it that way.

[break][break] "i hear you're elite four now. big stuff. congratulations."

[break][break] her lips wrapped around the bottle as she took another jug.

[break][break] "is it hard?"

[break]

SLUMBER PARTY

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,959 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 2:56:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]I don't care is the response that threatens to bubble past his lips, but he pushes that back down to the growing void that threatens to eat at him constantly.

"I've been busy," he says instead, his tone neutral. He exhales heavily at her next question, the glass fogging beneath his nostrils.

"No," he says in a half-lie. "The personalities in a job like this can just lead to conflict sometimes. Just making small talk, or is something on your mind?"

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
BEG FOR MERCY
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 0:06:51 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"i just want to get to know you," she said, lips smiling around the ring of her can. "can't a girl ask a couple of questions?"

[break][break] her eyes sparkled before she leaned back against the couch, her head hitting the soft fabric.

[break][break] "hoenn's just changed so much since i was last year. i wanted to feel something... familiar."

[break][break] head a slurry of emotion, she turned her head toward him.

SLUMBER PARTY

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights