they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Eh? Couldn't You Find Someone More Qualified? [M]
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 23:55:43 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

”I don’t really get what’s so bad about stealing if it’s the only way one can survive. I was doing so before I joined, only stole food though. For reasons I couldn’t go into an orphanage and an orphanage isn’t much better. I’ve heard the stories of orphans having to steal due to there not being enough food. It was either steal or dumpster dive,” they explained this like they were just discussing the weather.
[break][break]
Hearing what he said they tilted their head to the side. ”I wouldn’t go that far. Sure I believe that. But my main driving factor is to keep those I care about safe. I’m just willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish that,” they told the older male. ”As for what to call me either Sage or Morgan will suffice, I’m fine with either,” they said with a small shrug.
[break][break]
Hearing what he had to say they nodded. ”True, no one can make it on their own. No matter how much one thinks they can. I found that out by trying to live own my own,” they commented, watching as the older male made his way to the bench. They weren’t to surprised when the bench gave way from under him.
[break][break]
There was no telling how long the furniture had been down here. ”You do realize you could’ve kicked it to see if it was stable?” they asked turning their attention to the bunk bed. ”Enough dust here to be a problem for Axel,” they said absently as they inspected the bunk bed.
[break][break]
Being careful not to sent up a cloud of dust they reached forwards to feel along the mattress only to quickly withdraw their hand. ”The mattresses aren’t any good the springs are poking through,” they told Howard not really having paid attention to what he had said about benches.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 8:49:07 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Stealing is a victimless crime, if you steal from the right people. People who don't need it. I've pulled rare artifacts from the ground only to sell them to Team Rocket. It's not hurting anybody." Howard said, already feeling the guilt build up inside him, though he let it go in exchange for the task at hand. As he stood up, he saw that Sage was right. The mattresses were useless, the benches were accidents waiting to happen, and it was likely that as soon as he moved anything from the closest shelf, it'd collapse in on itself. "Still, you gotta convince the people who caught you that you did nothing wrong, and then you have to suffer Hoenn's wonderful judicial system." Howard raised an eyebrow at Sage. "And look, we're back where we started."

He moved a tool, and the shelf folded in on itself like origami. He sighed under the clattering noise.

"I'm sorry that you had to run around for your childhood. Kids should be going to school, eating that cereal brand with the Combee on it. Shit like that." Howard picked up the small hammer that was on the shelf and tested it. Good condition. He slipped it into his pocket. Rock hammers were expensive. "I also know that an apology from a complete stranger means nothing, especially since I didn't... make you end up here. Still, sorry. I said all this before, but I get guilty easily. Take it as a consolation or whatever."

"Wonder if the lights work...?" Howard thought aloud. "Can you see the light, Sage?" Howard used the boy's name as he began rummaging through the tools to see if there was anything else worth pilfering to save a few extra dollars. "Who's Axel? Is that one of your Pokémon?"

He picked up a rope-cutting knife, and tested it on his finger. A pinprick of blood welled up. Good point and edge. Excellent, his was getting dull. He pulled his old one out of his bag, and swapped the two. Team Rocket wouldn't miss it, and he needed it more than them.

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 15:49:46 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”I only stole from people who had more than enough to go around. I always studied my targets before stealing from them to make sure they weren’t struggling to get by. I see no point of kicking someone when they’re already down,” they told the older male. Though it wasn’t something they would put past their parents, they had always looked down on people who didn’t have as much as them.
[break][break]
It was probably that line of thinking that had landed their parents in hot water. It ashamed them that they hadn’t seen anything wrong with that line of thinking. They hadn’t thought that way themselves, but they hadn’t understood why so many people seemed to have a problem with the their parents. They had to learn the hard way the kind of people their parents were.
[break][break]
”Just don’t get caught,” they said as they came out of their thoughts. ”A good thief knows how to avoid capture. But I suppose mistakes do happen, no one is safe from slipping up.”
[break][break]
Seemed like Howard was having bad luck. ”Hmmm….no it was only after I got hurt I had to do that. Couldn’t exactly go home. As for school my parents didn’t let me attend figured it would be better if I learned at home,” they explained with a shrug, keeping what information they gave him vague.
[break][break]
Hearing his next response they shook their head. ”Its not about any of that. I just think it’s weird to feel guilty over something you had nothing to do with. The only ones who should feel guilty are the ones who hurt me. You have to sink pretty low to intentionally hurt a kid after all.”
[break][break]
As far as they were concerned only cowards went out of their way to hurt kids. They had nothing to do with what their parents had done. To be honest they weren’t sure what that person was thinking going for them instead of their parents. It wasn’t like their parents would pay for them to stop or do anything to stop them.
[break][break]
Hearing the others question he began to look around. Finding the light switch he flipped it. The light came on and stayed on but was flickering. ”Wonder if the lights about to go out or if there’s a problem in the wiring,” they mused before responding to Howard’s question.
[break][break]
”No Axel is someone I met a few years ago. His full name is . He’s three years younger than me and was born with underdeveloped lungs. If you want to talk rocks with someone he’s probably the one you want to talk to. I’m pretty sure the kid is a little genius, and I know he reads a bit about everything. Fair warning though he goes off on tangents about stuff he’s read about. I can’t be his friend anymore but I still try and keep an eye on him.”
[break][break]
Having turned to face him they watched as he swapped the knives. ”You don’t have a whetstone?” they asked leaning back against the wall.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 8:31:01 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"No, I do. It's just that I've used it enough to the point where sharpening it further would thin the blade too much. It's like... hm..." Howard thought about it for a moment. "It's like a painted wall. If you clean it and rub it with soap enough, little bits of paint chip off. It wears down. The whole 'this knife has been in my family for generations' shtick you see in the movies is a load of nonsense. Only the best of the best tools last that long, and I bought my old one in a Unovan corner store."

Frankly, it was impressive that the knife lasted so long, much like Sage himself. He had really perfected stealing into an art form, and as he said, bad luck was everywhere. There would likely come a day where Howard was caught stealing rare artifacts, or perhaps Sage would get unlucky during a heist. Who knew?

"Lady Luck is a sham and she owes me a few good rolls of the dice. She owes a lot of rolls to a lot of people." Howard pointed out as the lights failed to turn on. He flicked them with his finger, and they sparked for a moment. It looked like a simple lightbulb switching problem, but Howard saw no spares. He simply put it on the list of things needed for this Secret Base. "Things happen. If you could predict for every bad scenario, some people would have perfect luck and never get caught."

Despite himself, Howard found himself looking for lightbulbs. There weren't any, and he knew that, but he really didn't want to sink into despair knowing that nothing in this base worked correctly. It would be an awkward meeting with Team Rocket's upper brass, and they'd stare at him like it was his fault that certain things broke.

"Seems like an interesting kid." Howard was silently pleased at the recommendation. "If he ever wants to go to a lecture on geological formations or fossil excavation, he's always welcome to attend one of my lectures at Slateport or Rustboro. Talent should be nurtured."

Howard didn't have the heart to mention that archaeology was an overcrowded field that led to Howard's recruitment into Team Rocket. If he did, it was likely that Howard would punch a wall.

"That's good." Howard stopped. "Look out for each other."

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 15:33:07 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

They weren’t sure why sharpening a blade constantly would cause it to become thin. But then again growing up their parents had always just bought a new knife whenever any of the knives had gotten a chip in it. They hadn’t even know someone could sharpen a knife until he had gotten away from his parents but hadn’t hard that sharpening it to much could cause problems.
[break][break]
”Didn’t know that and I’ve never really watched tv. I preferred playing around outside,” they said before they part about Unova sunk in. ”Is that where you’re originally from?” they asked, wondering what a corner store was. They didn’t want to seem ignorant and ask though so they decided they would look it up later.
[break][break]
Hearing his speech about luck they had to resist the urge to scoff. ”I don’t believe in luck or bad luck for that matter. It’s just something for people to blame when things don’t go their way. I only believe in what one can do with their own hands, I believe people make their own luck,” they told him as they kept some of their attention on the light situation.
[break][break]
The conversation ended up moving on to Axel. Hearing his response he nodded because in a way the younger teen was interesting. ”Yeah, he is,” he agreed before continuing with the conversation. ”I’m sure if he hears of it he’ll attend. Last I heard he was planning of taking on the gyms unsure if he’s started on that. But I’m sure he would make time to check out the lecture,” they commented, knowing that Axel would be interested since he enjoyed learning.
[break][break]
Hearing his response they just nodded. They couldn’t tell him that Axel more than likely thought they were dead. Though it would depend on what their parents had said and rather or not Axel would’ve been told. For all he knew the younger teen was kept in the dark about everything.[break]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 8:29:58 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You and me both!" Howard barked out a laugh as he pointed a finger at the teenager. "Indoors is so very boring, while the outdoors are filled to the brim with opportunities. So many places to go! So many caves to chart! So many fossils to discover! So many paychecks to be had!" Everywhere from the urban sprawls of Unova to the rustic feeling of Sinnoh always offered some sort of ruin or rare find to warrant visiting. It likely wasn't what Sage meant when he mentioned playing outside, but digging for fossils was like playing in a sandbox to the adult.

"Nah, not Unovan. I'm from Rustboro. Been everywhere, though. Sinnoh. Unova. Galar. I own a place in Rustboro, though. It's home. Stop by anytime, we can split some saltine crackers. Unless it's for work reasons, then never show up." Howard waved a finger as he counted off the regions he had visited.

Sage's perspective on luck was an interesting one, but it was ultimately a childish one in Howard's eyes. Just as a rare artifact could be degraded by the time it is discovered, or a ruin could be pillaged by raiders before an archaeologist could reach it, luck was everywhere. It was just one of those core factors in the universe. Just how you couldn't predict what number a dice would land on.

Unless, of course, you cheated. Then you made your own fate. If you rigged the game, anything was possible. Yet it was likely that fate would catch up with you in some way.

"If you throw a Poké Ball at something, and it doesn't capture on the first try, is that not bad luck?" Howard mused. "You can avoid a lot of 'bad luck' scenarios through careful consideration, hindsight, and research. Is a genetic condition that leaves you extremely frail 'bad luck'? Of course, our opinions are personal. I am a scholar and archaeologist. My opinions are irrelevant unless backed up by data and fact-checked by twenty different people with doctorates before getting published in Archaeology Annually." He smiled pointedly at Sage.

"Excellent. I'll leave him a front-row seat when you pass it along." Completely unaware of Sage's plight and struggle with Axel, Howard continued. "Likely when I get another article published..." Howard trailed off into thought.

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 12:14:32 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","setting"]

They were sure they liked the outside for different reasons. The teen had never been much into fossils. No their idea of an outside adventure was climbing a tree higher than most people were comfortable with, exploring new places, and just running around playing. Often sneaking off to do those kind of things with their twin since their parents had been opposed to them being out and about.
[break][break]
Less likely to embarrass them if they weren’t running around. They pushed away such thoughts and listened to what he had to say. ”Traveling around seems like it would’ve been nice. I don’t know about stopping by your house though I don’t take off my mask, so it would kind of make me stand out and if and league member saw me than they would question you about why a masked teenager is visiting you. Best not risk it.”
[break][break]
The teen didn’t see his views about luck as childish. Their views on it had more to do with having spent a little too much time with Axel. Who of which didn’t really believe in luck either. The fact Howard believed in it and was even trying to sale then on the idea was surprising. Considering the man was a professor of sorts and bought into all of it wasn’t what he was expecting.
[break][break]
They shook their head as he went on. ”My friend who could be considered pretty logical says luck is illogical. Then again he also says that about love as well. He was able to sale me on the whole luck thing but not the love thing,” they explained with a small shrug. Now they just tended to believe things happened for a reason.
[break][break]
Hearing him speak they wondered if he had missed what they had said about them not being able to be friends with the younger teen. They were worried that Absalom would be able to figure out it was them even if they did disguise their voice. The younger teen was super smart and was good at figuring things out.
[break][break]
There had to be a way to interact with him though. Maybe if they disguised their handwriting they could pass along the message. Or get someone else to write the note and let it seem like it was someone who had their best interest at heart. The last option didn’t seem to likely though, would bring up to many questions.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 3:14:31 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Well, if you ever do take off the mask, feel free to swing by. Those saltine crackers won't eat themselves!" Howard snapped a finger. Compared to most of Team Rocket's thuggish antics that left secrecy by the wayside, Howard and Sage were relatively methodical. Sage had his mask, and Howard had his archaeology. Nobody wondered what happened when an archaeologist was missing for a month. All it meant was that he was out exploring or something.

It also helped that he was exempt from many of Team Rocket's tasks. He was a scholar, not a fighter. That was why Sage was here, after all. That did not mean he was the smartest tool in the shed, however. It was why he casually skipped over Sage's relationship with Axel.

"Luck is logical with hindsight. Unfortunately for people, we leave our glasses and contacts at home when dealing with it. Love, my mask-wearing friend, is when you hook up with the person who sits next to you and they attempt to steal your thesis." Howard said pointedly as he clenched his fist. University had been a dark time, indeed.

A very dark time.

"All right!" Howard clapped his hands loudly to get Sage's attention. "I believe that completes our checklist. Are you ready to leave? I need to think of how to sell this to the upper brass without being dragged out in a body bag. I'll tell them it was broken and they'll blame us for it, anyhow."

The only things that the duo had broken were lightbulbs and the bench that shattered under Howard's weight. That wasn't his fault, though! If he and Sage hadn't came along, someone else would've sat on it and broken it.

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 17:06:17 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","setting"]

They weren’t sure what to tell them. Maybe that he would be waiting awhile for that to happen. Of course they couldn’t tell him that they were trying to prevent the league from knowing about them. Or more precisely their parents. Right now their parents couldn’t know they were alive.
[break][break]
”If that ever does happen I’ll do that,” they agreed at last. Though when that would be was the question. Probably not until after they had confronted their parents about what they hadn’t done. But it wasn’t something they could do just yet. First they would have to make sure that the planned for any kind of situation when it came to confronting their parents.
[break][break]
The teen still wasn’t sold on luck. Maybe he didn’t want to believe in luck due to the kind of life he had had. Because one could use bad luck as an excuse when it came to his parents. And they didn’t want to being born to parents like theirs was just bad luck. Of course this wasn’t something they wanted to discuss. Especially not to someone they didn’t know to well.
[break][break]
Luck being logical was something they knew Axel wouldn’t agree with. And Howard’s view on love was weird to them. ”If you say so,” they said before they resumed speaking. ”I think you just trust the wrong person if you develop feelings for someone that would do something like that. If someone truly loved you they would support you instead of trying to get ahead themselves.”
[break][break]
They took one last look around the secret base before turning their attention back to Howard. ”Yeah best to just face the music. No use in dawdling when there’s no reason to,” they agreed after hearing the inquiry. The fact they might get chewed out didn’t seem to faze them.
[break][break]
”I don’t think they would want to waste your talent by taking you out,” they pointed out withdrawing Nightwing and heading towards the door with Poseidon trailing after him.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 19:34:49 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Heh, maybe you're right." Howard said grimly, his tone making it clear that he didn't believe in Sage's statement about his abilities. If Team Rocket valued his contributions, they'd pay him more. Wasn't there supposed to be a whole 'risk versus reward' thing in Team Rocket? Howard risked a lot, and earned little. That seemed to be common among members of Team Rocket, though. That's why they were called Grunts.

If anything, Sage was more useful than Howard was. There was a lot of shady shit that Team Rocket could use a child to accomplish.

Howard took a clipboard out of his bag and quickly began writing a report. His handwriting was surprisingly elegant, as he spent little time typing and a lot of time writing papers. He began detailing the nature of the Secret Base before groaning at Sage. "No, no! Please don't lecture me about love. I don't want to remember my past mistakes..." Howard said with a theatrical sigh.

The clipboard quickly filled with observations that Howard and Sage had made regarding the base. Howard made sure to exaggerate the state of the base so that he and Sage couldn't get blamed for this trip. After a few moments, he whistled to Crumble, and followed Sage out of the room.

"To conclude, the secret base is in a heavy state of disrepair, and several months of innovations will be required to return it to a functional level of activity." Howard read his summary off the clipboard as he turned back to the door. "Heavy investment is advised."

CLANG! The door slammed shut as the two completed their mission.

In the darkness, Howard could say one thing: "They really could've found someone less qualified."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 20:43:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: