part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
PURLOIN
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 23:23:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Her gaze drift up and over towards the clock with his. It’s a silly device tied to a concept created to confine people to the notion that there were acceptable times to work and unacceptable times to. When she’s hungry, she eats. When she’s tired, she sleeps. Yet, time still has a vice grip on them all. It’s something she couldn’t get back or make more of. That’s what drives her to work so hard. Wasted time is something to truly mourn.

“I could . . . If I wasn’t so meticulous,” she drags out the word as if there’s something else to say, but she lets it die on her tongue in favor of changing the subject, “Silph Co. sounds like it’s appropriately staffed - must be nice,” Billion dollar corporation and all that.

has her own projects to focus on, this is what an assistant use to do,” she doesn’t need to elaborate on why the lack that commodity, “I am spending some downtime reviewing applications,” with extreme scrutiny and high expectations, “I’ll send you my favorites when I’m done,” only one has really stood out so far, and that is .

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PURLOIN
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 5:11:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PURLOIN

mission

“SKILL HANDS ARE HARD TO FIND,” is as far as he’ll extend his sympathies. “even silph co. does not have enough hands on board.

he cuts her a sardonic grin as if writing a check.

the offer still stands, morales, if things with the league don’t work out. even if it’s temporary. like kingsman.

and, it disappears, just as soon. already foreseeing a predetermined refusal.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
PURLOIN
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 5:35:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva nods in agreement, “Loyal, skilled hands even more so,” she amends, further emphasizing the predicament they find themselves in. Fernando made it clear her struggles are his too; for better or for worse, he is what she needs him to be, an unwilling union of convenience.

A break in his normally stoic expression draws a playful grin from her as a shoulder gently shrugs casually. She knows he expects a refusal, so she taunts him with hope, “I’ve seen crazier things happen.”

Eva turns on her heels once again, she’s wasted too much time talking and the addition of the reagent to the samples is a time sensitive task so if he wishes to continue this conversation, she expects him to follow. Otherwise, she expects to see him show up the next time she’s working well past the boundaries of his ‘acceptable’ hours.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PURLOIN
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 7:55:48 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PURLOIN

mission

WHEN SHE LEAVES, she leaves more than just him. she leaves an impression of where they stand. their relationship, her current mood, even her psyche. all conjecture, yes, but enough strokes for him to start putting a picture of who is.

was not a failure. she was merely a test. this time, he knows how to perfect his approach. slow and insidious. like the PRIMAL INTOXICATION slowly killing them all.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PURLOIN
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 0:29:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)