Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
song of solomon
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 0:38:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

It was late. [break][break]

Hard to tell in a submarine, but apparent in the way Barnaby pressed the bridge of his nose between his fingers and breathed out a tired sigh. [break][break]

He needed a drink to get him through this next meeting.[break][break]

Leather creaked as he got up from his office chair and walked toward the beverage cart on the other end of the room. As he did so, a mechanical BEEP! warned of a visitor – one with clearance to enter without needing Barnaby's permission.[break][break]

.[break][break]

As the taller admin entered, Barnaby gestured for Felix to make a drink of his own if he so wished. He himself partook in a whiskey on the rocks. After taking a sip, he got straight to the point.[break][break]

"I'm sure you've heard I've been tracking Moltres." Attempting to, anyway. The thing was more difficult to keep tabs on than he'd initially expected.[break][break]

But they'd get to that soon enough.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
song of solomon
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 23:49:23 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Unease dug nails into Felix's shoulders like knives. Ever since 's report came filtering through the airwaves, sleep had become a luxury the admin couldn't afford. It'd taken several days and bottles of melatonin to get him back to some form of self-regulation, but even then, there was no masking the nerves that rattled through his fingers.

"I've heard."

It was a discovery that resulted in a hole in his wall. Making it not the most pleasant afternoon imaginable.

"Is that why you wanted to see me?"

The question hung with the air of unusual suspicion. Normally, he'd be the type to say his thoughts, cutting straight to the bottom line. But now? The admin and supervisor of SPECTRA was making delicate maneuvers around the conversation.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
song of solomon
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 0:46:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yes," Barnaby confirmed, his own sleepless nights evident in the way the word fell flat from his lips.[break][break]

He normally wouldn't be so candid in front of others. Some would see weakness in the way exhaustion lined his face and tinged his voice. But there was no reason to hide it here. He didn't have to perform for Felix the way he did for others.[break][break]

"SPECTRA has more experience dealing with Legendary Pokémon."[break][break]

The admin moved closer to his desk, leaning on the edge of its mahogany frame. He took another slow sip of his drink.[break][break]

"I'd like your advice on how to capture it. Or help, even."

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
song of solomon
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 18:06:24 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
With Barnaby retreat back to his desk, Felix took to himself to pour out a drink. Its dark, pooling liquid was the only available comfort left in this world of avatars and neglectful gods.

Only after his pour and sip did the admin turn to face the other.

The weight of two companies, one family, and ambitious woman rested on his shoulders as he responded, his voice a cooling mist over Barnaby's flaring aspirations.

"Have you just started your hunt?"

Or is there already a foundation of groundwork to consider.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
song of solomon
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 2:52:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"I have." Barnaby hadn't asked to meet without some information to offer the SPECTRA supervisor. He knew better than that.[break][break]

Unfortunately, there wasn't much to go on.[break][break]

"We have video confirmation of it at Mt. Chimney. Corporeal, now, somehow. It leaves and returns to the volcano about every three to five days. The direction it flies changes, but it looks like there's a pattern to it."[break][break]

Ice clinked within his glass, but Barnaby didn't move to take a sip. His focus was solely on Felix and disseminating his desires.[break][break]

"It's looking for something..." had suggested family. That remained to be seen.[break][break]

"...I want to know where it's going."[break][break]

What could be drawing it out again and again and pushing it to scour the region? It had to be something important.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
song of solomon
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 7:32:49 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Why?"

That was the big-ticket question, wasn't it? Why tempt the fate of deities beyond their control? Why offer one's own body to be their vessel? Felix wasn't naive; no one looks to track a god of flames without the purpose of claiming its power as their own.

Typically, he'd take such an opportunity to silently agree to requests for aid, then use such a position to ensure its failure. He'd done it before, mainly to nameless elites who'd sought avatarship as means to rise the ranks. He even held such plans for enacting the same level of sabotage to 's endeavor.

But, still. Curiosity spun him a fool. It drove difficulty in what normally would be a simple conversation of acceptance.

"Is there a reason behind this...goal of yours?"

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
song of solomon
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 20:42:39 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"It's a threat to Rocket." Barnaby stated simply. "I'm sure you remember . Now that Moltres has resurrected itself, I'd like to prevent the League from gaining yet another Avatar."[break][break]

In essence, the admin's goal was to stop the LEAGUE from amassing more power, not bolstering ROCKET's own. However...[break][break]

"We can use it, too. mentioned something about melting the ice around the Deoxys core in our possession."[break][break]

Though that idea seemed fantastical to , it was worth a shot in his estimation.[break][break]

"But... if it proves to not be useful, we kill it. Better that than it choosing another vessel."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
song of solomon
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 0:08:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: