saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
handmade ego
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 8:59:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it's a quiet evening, one that somehow remains unmarred despite all that forebodes. the only disturbance that pervades is the presence of the elite four; how he seems to loom and scour.[break][break]

all for what? a pokemon that wants nothing to do with him anymore?[break][break]

he freezes at the mere sight of a falling leave, and though he yearns for it to be coated with the familiar magic he has come to know, he is met with nothing but disappointment.[break][break]

it falls to the ground, abandoned.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
handmade ego
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 4:12:45 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]their introspection are mirrors of one another, but where matias's could be classified as somber, greyson's is a maelstrom of hatred and anger. a leave crunches beneath his boot as greyso0n's silhouette appears a dozen or so feet away. absent is the comfortable steel of his aegislash. instead, his hands ball into fists at his side, violet hues shining beneath the shade of the canopies above.
[break][break]
newly minted into the elite four, his position rivaled matias's though it lacked the prestige of avatarship; nevertheless, he quells the doubt that lingers in his mind, the very same one had used to tear him down only days before.
[break][break]
his appearance is a concession; a chance for matias to gain a semblance of footing. while part of this might've been attributed to his generous nature, the primary motivation is far more primal: he wanted to make what happened next as fair as possible.
[break][break]
"where is she, matias?" his voice comes softer than one might've expected, the tone even despite the emotion's coursing through him right now.
[break][break]
he doesn't wait for a response.
[break][break]
greyson surges forward as the toes of his boots kick-up dirt and soil. by the time he's within' striking distance to matias, a slowly forming armor of obsidian coated flower petals (flower shield) has already started started to form, and the familiar sword & shield of his aeigislash move into striking, and defensive position
[break][break]
"WHERE IS SHE?"
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
handmade ego
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 8:58:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it does not take much to see the intent behind the way the newly-minted elite four approaches—the anger and hostility he exudes that almost feel palpable.[break][break]

"you don't want to do this, connors."[break][break]

but the dirt and soil kicked his way make it difficult to tip away from the point of no return.[break][break]

he does not have the patience for this.[break][break]

a WALL OF EARTH erupts between them, blocking the aegislash from finding contact, and as he takes steps away, shapes in the woods around them begin to move.[break][break]

"you're in over your fucking head."[break][break]

his arsenal of trained pokemon move, reacting to the disturbance.[break][break]

"but i'll let you leave."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
handmade ego
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 20:27:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]mentally he chastises himself for his outburst and he wraps that molten anger around an illusionary sword, tempering the edge into something sharper, more dangerous.
[break][break]
a flick of his wrist and the SACRED SWORD cleaves the wall in two. he approaches with deliberate, slow footfalls, before finally climbing atop the ruins of the wall. once there he plunges the blade into its soft surface, violet hues locking onto matias.
[break][break]
"no pokemon. no powers. no cheap tricks." he cracks his knuckles one-by-one. "just me and you."
[break]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
handmade ego
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 5:26:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it would be so, so easy to rid the world of the self-righteousness that stands before him. why do they resist and fight for a cause they may not even believe in, he wonders.[break][break]

"it may surprise you to hear but i don't actually want to hurt you."[break][break]

he says even in the face of imminent danger.[break][break]

"i'm not fighting you, connors."[break][break]

the shapes around them start to still.[break][break]

"it's not what anna would have wanted."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
handmade ego
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 15:16:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]at 's name something stirs in his chest. he walks off the wall, barely displacing the dirt, and approaches the avatar.
[Break][break]
when he stops, greyson's mere inches away.
[Break][break]
"don't say her name." that feeling in his chest turns ice-cold and hollow. it warps, and twists, carving a chunk of him out to replace.
[Break][break]
what's left is a hungry, empty void.
[Break][break]
"why should it matter to me what you want? did you stop to consider 's wants? or 's? you're the reason she's missing, even if you didn't do the deed yourself."
[Break][break]
it consumes, and consumes, and consumes.
[Break][break]
anger, hatred, fear, and even the more primal instinct of violence, gets sucked into this void; they are fuel to the never-burning flame. each word of his is coated in ice and malice, until they're soaked so throughly they drip the emotions freely.
[Break][break]

why was it that those with relative strength or authority - , , , and so much more - think that their wants or needs trumped all others? was it corruption? intolerance? or did their positions twist their views so thoroughly that this was all that remained?
[Break][break]
his lips twist into a sneer at the thought, though having matias's face this close to him only makes the visceral reaction come all the more easier.
[Break][break]
"i'm getting sick and tired of people like you. you take and you take, with no consideration to those around you - to your actions. you're all diluted into thinking you're heroes, but we both know the truth, don't we matias?"
[Break][break]

he gets so close that his forehead is actively pushing against the avatar's.
[Break][break]
"so tell me again: why should I give a fuck what you want?"

[break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
handmade ego
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 10:16:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"do you think yourself a hero, connors? or are you just delusional?"[break][break]

a crude laugh escapes him.[break][break]

"here you stand with your sword and shield in hand like some gallant white knight preaching such virtues and yet you've attacked me twice now with no consideration to how that might affect those around you. you would've taken my life had i not reacted in time. you would've been a murderer. a killer. is that the man you want to be? the man you think wants you to be?"[break][break]

he stares down at the man who has to tiptoe to even meet foreheads.[break][break]

"i am not the reason anna is missing but i will be the one who saves her."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
handmade ego
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 1:29:03 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Was he delusional? Probably. Greyson Connors always strove to be the hero; always dreamed of it. Now, though, that idea was disillusioned. There was no glory, no honor, no heroes to be found here. Only hard choices.
[break][break]
"You have the gall to call me delusional? There's no audience here, Matias. No need to play the part."
[break][break]
He exhales a steady breathe, not letting the man phase him.
[break][break]
"I did some digging on you. Your background is impressive. More merits and medals than most. But, that's not all, is it Matias? People around you seem to drop like flies. Enemies, friends - it doesn't matter. Why is that? Why is it the man who believes himself to be Hoenn's Savior is so shrouded by death? By failure?"

[break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
handmade ego
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 15:11:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"because i will do whatever it takes to ensure our survival."[break][break]

enemies, friends, they matter little on the battlefield as long as they end up victorious. for matias, there is no such thing as a pyrrhic victory. there is only victory.[break][break]

"you've read the reports, connors. tell me what the outcome of littleroot would have been had it not been for me. how many more lives would we have lost?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
handmade ego
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 13:21:10 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"Whose survival Matias?!" He yells into man's face. He turns and walks a few feet off, hands running through his hair. They needed to be busy doing something or he was afraid they'd be wrapped around Matias's throat.[break][break]
"You're unhinged." He ignores his question, refusing to feed the beasts ego. "You serve your own agenda, consequences be dammed to those around you. So, you tell me how that's any different than Team Rocket?"

[break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
handmade ego
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 11:50:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he is unhinged but that's beside the point. what should matter is something else entirely.[break][break]

"i've been fighting team rocket for over half my life. i've sacrificed more than you ever have so don't question my integrity. i have my own agendas, you're right, but so does everyone else. what should matter is that i save lives."[break][break]

he takes a breath.[break][break]

"so answer my fucking question, connors. how many more lives would we have lost had it not been for me?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
handmade ego
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 0:03:23 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"More would've died."
[break][break]
He gives in to Matias's prodding; appeals to his sense of heroism.
[break][break]
"Does that make your actions right? I'm sure in your eyes they do. You've fought them for half your life? I'll spare you my sympathy. The fact-of-the-matter is, you've become the exact type of person you've been fighting all along."
[break][break]
Greyson turns, lifting the blade from the trunk of the tree with a grunt.
[break][break]
"I'm not going to play into your fantasy, Matias. Your need for validation, to be the hero? It's honestly pathetic. As much as it pains me to admit it — the League needs you. For now. And, should the day you ever overstep your position, you can rest assured I will be first in line to put you down like the rabid dog you are."

[break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
handmade ego
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 7:32:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

more would've died.[break][break]

yes, they would've, and that fact in itself is enough to vindicate him of any wrongdoings they might accuse him of even if the mere accusation is baffling to him.[break][break]

not just the league, "hoenn needs me."[break][break]

"i wouldn't get your hopes up. that day won't ever come, and do you know why?"[break][break]

he takes a step toward greyson.[break][break]

"because they value power above all else."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
handmade ego
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 22:34:29 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Whether or not Matias's step in his direction was provocation, he wasn't sure. He doesn't ride to it regardless.
[break][break]
He continues to stare impassively at the avatar, unimpressed, unafraid.
[break][break]
"Face it, Matias. You need them to think that, or what other use does the League have for you? There was a Groudon avatar before you, and we both know, there will be another long after you're gone."

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
handmade ego
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 14:24:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the steps taken aren't meant to be provocative. his words aren't meant to goad either as his intentions, as he belives them to be, are genuine and whole.[break][break]

he stops just shy of the other man.[break][break]

"i'm still not sure what she sees in you."[break][break]

he speaks as though isn't currently rotting in a rocket prison.[break][break]

"i'll find and rescue her eventually, but after that, just know that if you ever hurt her, i'll kill you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]