1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
green eyes
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 20:56:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor was following along with Temp's drawings on the board, but then the conversation changed immediately, and got to witness something rare. Which was Amor at a loss for words, and he just quirked a brow with his mouth hanging open a little. Amor hadn't accounted for this, and he wondered if would be mad? Scratching the back of his neck lightly, it was true that even though he hadn't formally announced it yet the Head Scientist position was his. In fact the meeting that was coming up was going to be his actual introduction to the role.

"I mean of course, you're dependable....I guess the question I have...." Amor gently dragged his index finger across his cheek as he regarded Temp curiously. "Why me....? Surely you have more rapport with the others?" Amor clearly was taken aback, but he wasn't going to say no to someone who was intelligent, and driven. Those were qualities that he looked for in anyone that he took under his wing.

"Also.... isn't gonna like come hunt me down in the dead of night is he?" That was Amor's real worry is that was going to go full protective bird mode over if the latter went to work for another Rocket. The last thing Amor wanted was that fight....Though despite all that he found Temp's logic curious, it made sense. Why hadn't the DRK Triad shown up earlier? Maybe they had, but we just hadn't known.

"Temp I know I've been in Hoenn for a while, but tell me....Do you know of a company called Macro Cosmos?" Something had been picking at Amor's brain for a while now, and he wanted to know from someone who had been here longer than he had. Perhaps his suspicion would be founded.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
green eyes
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:26:34 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

OOPH Yams forgot this was set before officially took over as Head Scientist.[break][break]

Tempest listened to Amor before answering, his brows pinching some as he gave a light frown.[break][break]

"Why does everyone think that Cillie will beat their ass for talking to me?" Between him and , Tempest was actually the jealous one. But, that was more a rhetorical question and he didn't actually expect an answer. Shaking it off, Temp just shook his head. "I'll need to put in a request with since I'm in his division right now, but I'm sure he won't mind." It's not like Tempest would totally abandon the Training Room, anyway.[break][break]

That first question was a good one, though...[break][break]

"Well... I do! My current skill set might even benefit Nomi or Dr. Fujihara more. But, I'm not interested in exploring the topics they research. I feel like I could do more good here, with your team."[break][break]

And wasn't that what mattered the most? The passion for the subject?[break][break]

"I do... kind of. They're some Galar corporation, I think? Got in hot water for that MMO that released a few years ago. I didn't play it myself, but Cil did. They're shady as hell... but do you think they're important?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
green eyes
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 20:20:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor frowned, not at Temp's answer, but at pieces of a puzzle forming in his head. It could be nothing....But it could be something....

"Jarvis bring up my RKS Data specifically the PokeGear...." Amor gave the order, and his computer whirled to life on it's own as his Porygon-Z obeyed his command. Bringing up the footage of the PokeGear, and the symbol on it. Amor frowned as he looked at it. "Macro Cosmos is responsible for that game, but they are also responsible for the RVL Game as well right? Both games if I'm not mistake had some issues, but the RVL specifically had routes for members of the DRK Triad as well as other Hoenn higher ups...." Amor was trying to sort out his thoughts.

"That symbol is for the DRK Triad, we've seen it when we dealt with Malcadena in the Cyber world....How is it that Macro Cosmos got all the data they did for the RVL game?" What if the DRK Triad were puppeteering the company? Amor didn't want to say it out loud in case he sounded crazy. "How is it they seem to know so much about everyone, and everything....What if....And this is a big IF.....What if Macro Cosmos is behind the Passerby Analytics that get sent out every so often....What if the DRK Triad has been in front of our faces this entire time hiding in plain sight, and we've just not noticed...." Amor frowned. It was flimsy he had no real evidence, but he brought up each of the Passerby Analytics quizzes anyway.

"The first one asked about a map....Which is what directly lead us to getting sucked into the Cloud Dimension which suggests a correlation between Passerby Analytics, and the DRK Triad....In the Cloud we learned about well....Everything....Then the RVL game that was made by Macro Cosmos....Which had DRK Triad members in it as routes....Correct?" He knew how insane he sounded. "Macro Cosmos has so many subsidiaries it's probably impossible to directly link them, but I'm willing to bet if we start picking at the thread...." He shook his head, he was probably wrong.

"Ah sorry....I just....I am willing to bet they have something to do with a lot of this, despite my lack of evidence." He sighed a little as he looked at the symbol of the PokeGear, the four quizzes, and the RVL routes that were now displayed, along with the Blades, and Bulwarks game. To many coincidences....Amor didn't like that....It started to look like a pattern to him.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
green eyes
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 1:36:04 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

had listened to Tempest's ramblings, so it was only polite for Tempest to do the same. While most might call it a conspiracy, with that they knew about Macros Cosmos and the DRK Triad....[break][break]

"There's the RKS Machine, too." Is tacked on. While Tempest seems like he has more to say about it, he only lets the thought percolate in the back of his mind for now.[break][break]

What did all those things have in common? What was something they could test?[break][break]

"I wasn't in the Cloud. I was recovering from having my guts ripped out during the Darkest Day attack." So that was something that Amor would have to fill him in on.[break][break]

"I have an idea I want to try. If you decide to take me on, I want to try and interview . I feel like he can help us flip over some of these puzzle pieces, even if he doesn't realize it."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
green eyes
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 11:57:43 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor listened to him, and nodded at @temps thought process. If Temp could get an interview with Walsh, and the other Avatars in Rocket, maybe just by some stroke of luck they could fill in some these blanks.

"Alright, consider yourself officially onboard....You have a much better rapport with those in Rocket than I do at the moment, so I will leave interviewing them to you. Because I have a thought that maybe you are right. can potentially fill in some gaps for us, and if that is the case we can become better prepared for when the DRK Triad comes at us neck. Suffice it to say...." Amor looked at Temp, and frowned. "If I am not misunderstanding they want to cause the destruction of our universe, and countless others if they were not lying in the Cloud. It goes without saying....That means we all die, and I like living." Amor said with a wry smile.

Still this was the first potential lead they had, and while it was as flimsy as a rubberband....Something was better than nothing.

"Maybe we can save our doomed world yet...." Amor thought out loud, because he still remembered what the DRK Triad had said when Palkia appeared....Arceus was under their control....That was a problem for everyone.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
green eyes
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:47:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: