He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 17:46:18 GMT
Navy Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Man takes up the sword in order to shield the small wound in his heart sustained in a far-off time beyond remembrance. Man wields the sword so that he may die smiling in some far-off time beyond perception.[break][break]

Navy doesn’t know why that quote comes to mind as he fights his way through the Honedge. He wonders what ancient battle led all of these swords to be buried here in this place. Many of them are rusted. Their edges chipped and dented. One warrior to another, he hopes the men who died wielding these blades did so happy.[break][break]

He hopes they died doing what they wanted. There’s no life worse lived than a life spent trapped doing anything but what makes one happy.[break][break]

He’d be dead if not for his Pokemon – another casualty of this battlefield. Shuwen bellows a war cry, takes the swords by the handle, and smashes them against the trees. The ground beneath their feet is rotten with corruption. Navy suspects that has little to do with the storm of swords, but maybe that led to the corrosion along many of the blades.[break][break]

Again and again, Shuwen beats the swarm back. His fists serve the same purpose as any sword – to cleave into the fray. To snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. To find a way forward.[break][break]

At its core, this is a simple job. Fight the swarm. Vanquish these ghostly swords. Still, they keep coming. A little help would be most appreciated.

[break][break]

+ Open Intrepid Sword

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 1:11:45 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

A Storm of Swords

Hello again, Sheriff !

"Ah, Sheriff!"

A familiar, jovial voice approached, the clicking of shifting steel plates alerting of his every step.

"You're a good hundred miles from your stomping grounds!" The modern knight said with a smile, sauntering into the battlefield. "A local request, perhaps?"

His shadow lurched without warning. From within, a gargantuan blade suddenly launched forth, tearing through the nearest honedge with contemptible ease. Its blade glimmered with a perfected, well-kept edge, its single eye sharp and alert as it rapidly shifted from one future target to the next.

"Or were you investigating the corruption instead?" He asked as he unclipped a single pokeball from his hip.

The moment it touched ground, 'twas as if a flash bang was suddenly detonated, blinding light filling the decayed forest as a glowing sword took its place behind the knight, framing him as light pooled into its orb— before unleashing a blast of lightning across the field, knocking honedge aside.

"In any case— It's a pleasure to see you again!" He knight said, his right hand slowly unsheathing the sword at his side— a normal one. "Shall we chat and work, as before?"

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 10:54:41 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Why if it isn’t Sootopolis’s best deputy!” The warrior can’t hide his grin. It’s always a pleasure to see the older man. Having lived a life bereft of older men he can look up to, Gwyar is a welcome sight. Shuwen seems to see more threats off in the woods. Bounding off to face them, Navy is left without a Pokemon.[break][break]
That is quickly remedied. Roland, one-armed knight, is called out to do his liege lord service. The creature dubbed Iron Valiant comes out swinging. Around them is a sea of weapons. Spears, knives, swords, daggers, dirks, axes. All of them possessed by the clothes that comprise Honedge. Falling in alongside Gwyar, his champion matches them blow for blow. Though he has but one arm, that arm works marvelous miracles.[break][break]
Missed ya, man. Glad Walsh hasn’t whacked you yet.” As if a man like him would fall to Walsh. “There’s somethin’ strange going on in these woods. The corruption, ’s disappearance, now these honedges. It’s weird.” The sheriff exercises understatement beautifully.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 15:08:12 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

A Storm of Swords

Hello again, Sheriff !

"Yet?" He asked wryly, a smile dancing on his lips. "Should I be happy or offended?"

On his less bright days, he liked to tell himself the reason didn't target him, but everyone around him was that he was more than the Rocket Boss could handle.

A bold, overconfident statement for a mere mortal to make when speaking of a man beloved by a god, but hey, whatever got him off the bed in the morning, right?

"So I hear." He said with a hum. "It's outside of my jurisdiction, so I must admit I've not been paying it much attention."

He had been called in to assist in dealing with this problem, though, so... Here he was.

Oh yeah— their pokemon were dealing with the ghostly armory in the background, naturally. Many dramatic booms and resounding bangs went off as the cops discussed recent matters.

"What are your thoughts, as a detective?"

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 10:40:53 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Mine too, but I’m nosy.” Nosy doesn’t begin to cover it. Elisabeth Fiorelli’s nothing to him, but her disappearance lingers in his mind. He has a hard time letting go when he sees a woman in peril. Call it a bad habit.[break][break]
Speaking as a detective? Something evil’s in the woods. Don’t think the ghosts are the root of it. No…they’re a symptom. Something way more wicked’s the root of this. Eating at the plant. Eating the place alive…” Grim words.[break][break]
Too much for one man to handle. Same with most of the League’s big problems.” He sighs, shaking his head. “Sucks bein’ boots on the ground when the brass won’t get their heads out of their asses, huh, big guy?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 14:50:18 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

A Storm of Swords

Hello again, Sheriff !

Normally, he would've greeted claims of 'evil' with a tilt of the brow and an polite, unimpressed smile.

But this was Hoenn, so.

"I'll trust your gut and stay away from those woods, then." He said simply, shrugging with a smile as he slapped a flying honedge off the air.

What? Not his jurisdiction, not his goddamn business. He had enough troubles as it were.

Gwyar could only laugh at the younger man's blatant disdain for authority. He stopped however, forcing his quaking shoulders to cease as he held a fist to his lips, his smile knowing.

"Ah. Is that how it seems to you, Sheriff?"

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 6:13:55 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Yeah.” One word, accompanied by a nod. Old bitterness leaks through the word, try as he might to smile. Like many young men, he feels bitter towards those who helped Hoenn along in his youth.[break][break]
Guess they have more of an excuse than when Monroe was in charge.” Stepping out of the way, his Urshifu shatters a honedge. Its blade almost cleaved him in two. Shuwen watches over him, as he has for the past month.[break][break]
Gods, crazy ghost pokemon, woods going crazy…seems like every day I learn about something crazier than the last.” Yet he has to keep fighting.[break][break]
And that’s just in Dewford. How do you do it over in rocket central?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 19:47:48 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

A Storm of Swords

Hello again, Sheriff !

A somewhat myopic point of view, but then, few took the time to look upon their government's choices, actions and inactions with a truly critical eye.

"There is no excuse for Ulysses Monroe's incompetence. and her one man cabinet, however, are anything but." He both agreed and slightly rebutted the other man. It seemed, also, that he did not quite count any Councilmen or women other than, presumably, . "Nations and governments, both in history and around the modern world have fallen to much, much less pressure than Goode's administration has endured since it took office."

Orre had long since succumbed to the gangs and criminals within it. Galar's infrastructure had threatened to collapse upon itself from the moment Necrozma had stepped foot in the land.

Kanto lasted mere months under Rocket's offensive.

By comparison, Hoenn was like a bastion that refused to fall. Not only did it resist, but it even stubbornly clung to normalcy for both its citizens and those abroad.

Speaking of bastions, though.

"It's all about choosing your battles." He said with a sigh as they continued to fight the storm of swords around themselves. "Most rockets are not foolish enough to mess up their own backyard nowadays. Not anymore, anyways."

He imagined their leadership had taken steps to prevent the stupider grunts from abusing the populace. After all, the last thing you wanted on a sieged city, wrapped on all sides by tall, mountainous walls, was for a riot or an uprising to break out.

"I've exhausted my resources searching for on the city." He said after a moment, pensive. "If I'm to obtain any information on him, I suspect I'll have risk it and find a way into their base."

The submarine.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 6:47:58 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

There’s points he wants to make, points from a young firebrand. Once, he raged against the system, fueled by teenage misanthropy. It’s been tempered, but there’s still bad blood. He has not yet come to wholly support the cause. Striding the light side of the law, his eyes can sometimes spy darkness and appreciate its pull.[break][break]
One fact remains: Dahlia Goode’s government remains standing. Where Kanto fell, Hoenn stands tall. Rocket will not take this land so easily. Nor, Navy suspects, will its people go quietly.[break][break]
All those thoughts are brushed aside by the last bold assertion: that he will go where few have gone before. Gwyar would walk into hell for his convictions. There’s admiration in Navy’s eyes, mixed with hesitation.[break][break]
Only guy I know who’s ever gotten out of there alive’s . How in the world are you planning to pull that one off? Every single badass in their outfit’ll be standing between Walsh and you.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 18:33:12 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

A Storm of Swords

Hello again, Sheriff !

"Is that so? I may have to get in contact with him, then."

At the younger man's question, he merely smiled and shrugged.

"Let's just say I'll be doing my best police work."

If all went well, they would open the door for him of their own volition.

"Putting those matters aside." He said, turning his attention to the storm of swords around them once again. "We should finish things here. We've taken long enough, I would say."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 3:10:13 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Lemme know if you wanna set up a meeting.” Dewford’s fresh-minted sheriff insists, “Kaz lives down in Dewford.” He wonders if this is how those far higher on the totem pole than himself feel, making introductions, exchanging names, linking the great chain of Hoenn together.[break][break]
All that matters, he decides, is that there’s a fight going on around them. Hand in his pocket, the hotshot trainer returns his attention to Shuwen and the rest of the fight. This won’t be going on for much longer. Shuwen’s species is not dubbed the fighting master for nothing. His fists shatter the blades, tearing them free from the cloth.[break][break]
It is done before there is time to relish the fight. The storm has passed. All that they’re left with are quiet woods, a dead silence that serves as a prelude to horror. In the growing heat of May, the younger man sweats. His left hand wipes it from his brow.[break][break]
Well, there’s our good deed for the day done.” He comments. “Wanna head back to town?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 20:43:08 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

A Storm of Swords

Hello again, Sheriff !

"Are you well?" He asked his Aegislash, receiving a nod in return. He smiled. "Flawless as always. Thank you."

He turns to other, nodding as he collects his sentient swords back into their pokeballs.

"'Fraid I must be heading back to Sootopolis now." He said simply, before smiling. "I'll see you around, Sheriff. Don't be a stranger."

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
A Storm of Swords [M]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 1:29:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven