TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
indie, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 23:36:02 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

A pair of goggles are peeled off of her face. She is inspecting the formation before her. She'd adventured into the desert and gone straight for some ruins that had apparently come up. They could very likely be nothing, but they could very likely be everything as well.[break][break]

Truth be told, since her talk with , she's been contemplating what it even means to look for the legendary pokémon.[break][break]

Does it make her desperate? Is she just clawing at anything and everything that might offer her stability? Does she even need one?[break][break]

Maybe she should just focus on building herself into a weapon of mass destruction more than worrying about getting the blessing of a legendary to help her protect the ones she loves...[break][break]

Raising a finger to the ruin markings, she traces along them, frowning. How she wishes she could just make it all make sense. Make the hallucinations of make sense. Make the longing she can't get rid of for to make sense. The sinking feeling of dread surrounding , her sudden attachment to .[break][break]

"Alright Francie!" She tells herself, hands slapping her cheeks before she squishes her face, brows furrowed; determined. "Get it together woman! You're strong, independent, and that's perfectly fine! Stop gettin' all confused!!"[break][break]

Nothing like a self-pep-talk to startle anybody who might be near.

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
Unsheathe a sword not to kill, Unsheathe a sword to rend those clouds above the ground.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
indie, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 2:15:17 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]
[attr="class","maincaelum"]

Clearing the sweat from his brow, staring towards the sky with the slow realization that he should not have come to the desert by himself, staring up towards the blue skies, with the faith that Arceus would make it rain down on Route 111. After all it had been his own fault for coming out here by himself, a place he didn't know anything about.[break][break]

He wanted to get his work out as fast as possible since arriving in Hoenn, exploration and biology walked hand in hand since the beginning of time and he liked both of those things but his foolishness had really gotten the best of him this round, of course he had brought food and water but that wouldn't stop the environment. from taking him away from this world.[break][break]

Clutching to as much life as he could, taking one step at a time, for someone looking from the outside it would seem as if Caelum had been lost in the desert for over five days but in fact he was only 30 minutes away from the correct path. His whole life flashing before his very eyes as he heard the angelic voice of his soon to be rescuer. [break][break]

Caelum would dust himself up and look as best as he could. "Strong, independent and about to be my hero!" He'd announce his presence. "The name's Caelum and you're the exact person I've been looking for." Looking up and down towards her making sure she wasn't lost like him. "I'm Caelum by the way. I've been exploring the desert and really needed to find someone to same me from the dangers of the vast and unknown territory that is here!" Perhaps a bit dramtic but that was how Caelum had always been.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.caelum4] --accent: #ffb7c5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .maincaelum] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
indie, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 13:44:54 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

Firstly, her signature, ”Eh?”[break][break]

Secondly, she turns her attention toward the one who spoke. He looks to be worse for wear and it causes Francie to frown immediately. Concern washes her features and she bounces toward him in eager anticipation to help him.[break][break]

”Oh my goodness! I mean, thanks so much, but I’m not hero! I’ll help as best as I can though.”[break][break]

In her mind, heroes are people in video games, or . Not her. She’s just existing in the right place at the right time.[break][break]

”My name’s Francie,” she offers him her name as an introduction before offering him some water as well; bottled, one of the many from her pack. ”And I’ve been exploring the desert as well. I was specifically looking for some ruins, hoping they haven’t been discovered yet.”[break][break]

She’d have to ask if these specific ruins had been excavated or not… but maybe she’d ask somebody else, since he seemed anti-legendary but pro-legendaries for himself about the whole topic.

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
Unsheathe a sword not to kill, Unsheathe a sword to rend those clouds above the ground.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
indie, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 6:33:19 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]

Her initial reaction was exactly what Caelum had expected and he loved every second of it. The dramatic existence that was Caelum would always get a good reaction, it was his bread and butter in life. The simple fact that she looked so eager to help him already showed that he truly had found the right person for the the job too.[break][break]

"Anyone willing to help is a little hero in my eyes so don't sweat it!" In many ways he wasn't lying at all, he might have been exaggerating but he sure wasn't lying. In his field of work any moment could be the right moment, new things happened all the time and every time, the two of them could be on the brink of finding out the most majestic thing in Hoenn history, making them true heroes to live beyond time![break][break]

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Francie. Lovely name!" Caelum would extend a hand not for the water bottle but to be shaken, he was happy to have found another living soul in the not so vast dunes of route 111. "I've no need for water right now but I'll keep that offer though!" He had his own as of now and to him it just felt bad to take something from someone who had just met, instead he'd love to take her time.[break][break]

"You see, Francie. I'm a pokemon researcher and Biologist, I have recently moved to Hoenn to learn more about the many special phenomena happening all over the beautiful region." After she had told him that she was also exploring, suddenly becoming his favorite person. "I would like to adventure forward along with you today, I promise to not touch anything. I would only want to observe and learn, if that isn't too much to ask of course!" A warm smile upon his face. It was true, he didn't want to take the explorer's glory, he wanted to learn.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.caelum4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
indie, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 14:26:14 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Was this guy kidding? She gave a bright smile, shook his hand more like a man than her small five foot nothing frame likely led him to believe she could, and grinned like a fool wider and wider with every word he spoke.[break][break]

"I'd love that! There's nothing better in life than the company of an equally curious soul, or so I've learned."[break][break]

Maybe she read it on a cookie at some point, who knew. Pinterest? Could have been...[break][break]

"Come along with me, Mr. Reinhardt! I can't promise that we'll find any brand new discoveries, but I mean here in Hoenn you really never know."[break][break]

After all, there were phenomena likely happeing right under their noses!

close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
indie, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 21:46:41 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]

Caelum couldn't help himself but smile just as the girl did. It was indeed a wonderful thing to find another curious one out in the wild. To Caelum, curiosity was truly the thing that kept the world spinning around, the ones that searched for the unknown and discovered the new, without those people they would still be catching pokemon by using berries. [break][break]

Caelum couldn't stop nodding once the girl spoke up. "That's exactly how I feel! Where have you been hiding my whole life!?" He'd say once she was done talking. Never wanting to interrupt her train of thoughts, trying to be the best observer someone could ever have.[break][break]

"Thank you! This means the world to me, you have no idea!" He'd thank her for letting him tag along on her adventures. "Soooooo... What exactly are we looking for in the ruins? I don't want to step on any important relics." Caelum would say looking towards he feet making sure he already wasn't stepping in some important sand particle. [break][break]

To him even if they don't end up finding anything, he had already made a huge discovery in the form of . It truly truly was a treasure to have found someone as curious as him, something that could never have a price tag. If only he could get to share his same passion of learning about pokemon instead of following their father's footsteps. [break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
indie, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 13:09:49 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

His personality was one that Francie appreciated. The type of person that opened up and was themselves immediately—or so Francie thought. Still a little naive in how she judged a book by their cover.[break][break]

After all, this man could have some deep dark past... to her, it didn't matter. However people presented themselves is how she took them. Face value. When they proved to be more, or when reality started to change around them, it often shook her foundation.[break][break]

Not that she was thinking about that for now! At the moment, she was thinking instead on the discoveries they could make. That excitement alone caused her heart to thump in her chest. Adrenaline of the unknown tingling through her limbs.[break][break]

"I've been ... erm, around a lot of regions actually."[break][break]

From Hoenn, to Sinnoh, to Kanto, to Hoenn again. Lots of in and out of Hoenn.[break][break]

"As far as what we're lookin' for, uh, I doubt there will be anything of huge significance to what I'm looking for on the ground, other than like murals. But you certainly can't break what I'm looking for,"[break][break]

Her words pause as she takes the time to turn and look at Caelum. "I'm on the hunt today for hints on Regirock."

close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
indie, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 3:05:02 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]

The field work had always been Caelum's go-to type of job, he despised having to stay in labs under supervision with a supperior breathing down his neck. Being able to find someone to share his ex-tactic beliefs of being outside finding things in the wild was perfect, and so early after arriving in Hoenn too. [break][break]

An avid little explorer that Caelum had found himself with. "Have you ever visited Unova? It's lovely this time of the year." He should know, that was where he was from, perhaps they could have even more to talk about as they searched the ruins. Having the outside look of someone like sounded very entertaining on it's own.[break][break]

"Oh! That's wonderful news! I didn't want to accidentally ruin anything that could be important, I tend to be a little more clumsy when it comes to non-pokemon stuff so I do apologize!" Caelum still having a bright and warm smile on his face as he curiously watched her do her work.[break][break]

His expression only changing into one of slight shock as she mentioned that her goal was searching for what he thought was a legendary pokemon. "You really don't cease to amaze me! So far would you mind telling me the hints you've gathered thus far? I promise to not divulge any information to anyone else." Once again with a smile he'd offer her his pinkie. "I even pinkie promise! And you know by Arceus' laws that a pinkie promise is for life." Caelum awaited her response excitedly.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
indie, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 13:35:51 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Cue Toystory people; Francie’s found a new bestie.[break][break]

[break]

Granted that he’s all over the place with his topics, but she doesn’t mind. Her brain works just as fast as his and is just as sporadic as well. Hurray for ADD people.[break][break]

”I have visited Unova! Mostly Twist Mountain, if I’m being honest. I’m a hiker by nature and I went around the regions looking for the best mountains I could climb.”[break][break]

So many zubats. Because that’s all caves were within the mountains, zubat city.[break][break]

”And don’t worry about being clumsy, I gotcha covered.” By that she means she’s just as clumsy even if it comes off that she’ll help him be not clumsy. Ah, language barriers and they’re both talking in a language each other understands.[break][break]

As if the universe deemed it her only response, she reaches out to take the pinkie extended to her in just as much excitement as she received it.[break][break]

”That’ll be easy cause mostly, I got nothin’! I have pretty much what was in the HNN articles from way back when, and uh, some first hand accounts of what went down some years back. Sorta.”[break][break]

In other words, she has bupkis.

close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
indie, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 23:04:00 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]

It was true, his mind was always going at 100 miles an hour. It's how he kept going, always looking, thinking and imagining questions and answers that had nothing to do with what was going on. In reality Caelum wanted to ask her so many more questions but it would simply be too strange, he'd keep them to himself for now. [break][break]

"Oh the Twist Mountain... I've done some research there, about Zubats and their inability to evolve in confined spaces. It was very strange with the crazy amount of them within the mountain but that's a story for another time." Holding back himself on not rambling up a storm on the topic. [break][break]

"I appreciate that!" The idea of someone that could compensate him or even join him on his clumsiness was sufficient enough to give him a nice sense of comfort.[break][break]

Caelum would shake his pinkie as if they had made the deal of a lifetime, smile never leaving his face. A promise was a promise and he'd never break one of those. Truthfully he was surprised she had very little in the form of hints and clues. "Well... Even if that seems like very little at least you have hope and perseverance, sometimes that's all you need." He had lost count of how many times he had to do things through trial and error and all he had to do was keep trying.[break][break]

"I wish I could help a little more, honestly." If only he had taken some archaeology classes too![break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
indie, [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 3:44:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: