[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Raising a brow at just how he dares to make such a joke, Eris merely scoffs and tries to wave him off. She'll never believe that bark until it bites, the Totodile's loss barely registered as Cait yips and prances about.[break][break]

"Hmm..." The suggestion is taken, ruminated upon for a moment as she looks to Reiner. And the Luxray will tilt his head towards Navy, making a brief gesture paired with a rather toothy grin. In response, she'll simply reach over to flick his snout, making her way up to the machine as he's left licking his nose.[break][break]

Fighting games really weren't her forte, but she knew just enough about the basic controls to make a decent run.[break][break]

"I wanna try the Bewear."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Klefki to her heart [M]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 6:27:50 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Oh ho.” The prospect of her playing that character seems to excite him. “A Don Hibiki main? In my arcade? Man, never thought I’d see the day. In early cabinets, no one thought this guy really existed. You had to do crazy stunts to unlock Mr. Bewear over there. C’mon, then.” He makes a show of sliding the quarters into the slot.[break][break]
One, two, three, four…[break][break]
With those quarters, the sheriff declares a street war. Scrafty’s theme blares from the arcade speakers. What becomes quickly apparent is that the detective talks a big game. Scrafty is, indeed, pretty good. Problem is…[break][break]
Navy’s just a button master. There’s no deeper style or panache to his movements. He moves the joystick in the right direction, but there’s nothing deeper to it than that. No stylish combos. No effortless flow of one blow into the next.[break][break]
C’mon, Unovan Scrafty! You’re the baddest of the bad!” He encourages his Pokemon.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Klefki to her heart [M]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 7:30:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The good thing about going to the arcade with someone? She can loft the payment onto them and enjoy the games as is. And as she glances over the controls for a bit, she has but a few seconds to figure things out -[break][break]

Light, medium, heavy. Punch and kick. At first glance, Navy seems to take to the controls like a Swanna to water, entering input after input as he tries to gather ground. And that's how she stumbles over the guard system rather quickly, fumbling a little as she tries to figure out what can be used against what moves.[break][break]

Where Navy plays with grit and roars, she's silent as a mouse, focused on the game as she feels it out. The spin of the joystick and a button tap creates strange attacks, pieces of a combo discovered in fragments and committed to memory.[break][break]

The experience gap will carry him through this round. It isn't long before she's defeated, her tights pulled tight as she tilts her head and cracks her neck. Then she sighs, briefly stretching her fingers out before shrugging her shoulders and readying herself once more.[break][break]

"Alright then, old man... I hope you've had fun while it lasted."[break][break]

Movements are paired with their corresponding actions as she switches up her patterns. And with her going more on the offensive, she'll slowly attempt to corner his character. All it'll take is one good hit to make his Scrafty vulnerable and as soon as it happens, she'll lead into a broken combo, whaling on him before promptly hopping for a reset.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Klefki to her heart [M]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 11:18:33 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

This kid…![break][break]
This kid is a natural. Perhaps it’s the world in which they live, a society that encourages battling from a young age, but she picks up on the best strategies right away. You’re going to lose. When you’re fighting against a far more experienced opponent, victory is a foregone conclusion for the older player. Your victory in these early rounds isn’t in defeating them, it’s in coming to understand the game. He notices that she’s picking up on how to guard. Inputs grow more precise.[break][break]
Scrafty, for all of his power as an aggressive, speedy character, isn’t being properly used. Navy can’t even use his signature move, sonic boom. The input was never mastered in his years playing with Gabe. His brother always preferred the Urshifu, which is what he has more experience fighting against.[break][break]
But Eris here understands. She seems to be picking up on everything. With every try, she’s getting better. And soon, it’s Navy on the backfoot. He’s having to rethink his strategies – re-evaluate things. Ideas run through his head on how to press back. This conflict, perhaps the most severe conflict in the history of the League/Rocket gang war, is one both of its combatants are putting their hearts and souls into.[break][break]
Navy’s gritting his teeth. He’s practicing the motions for combos in his own way. He’s desperate not to get shown up here. People gather around the arcade cabinet, sipping on drinks and eating their own slices of heaven.[break][break]
Yooo, Sheriff and this kid are goin’ at it.” One puts in.[break]
Never seen him that serious!” Another kid says.[break]
One thing I’ll say for her, that kid is cool.” One says about Eris.[break]
Eris wins the second round. The pink bear pushes down Scrafty with a wide tornado kick. Slumping against the cabinet, Navy cracks his knuckles. There’s still one more round to go.[break][break]
Time for the Sheriff to lay down the law!

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Klefki to her heart [M]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 2:50:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]From the way he's playing his character, doesn't quite seem to understand the matchup. Complacency is his downfall, the inability to adapt to her increasing grasp of mechanics causing him to stumble.[break][break]

"You'll need a lot more than gusto, sheriff." She grins, readying her grip. "These streets will remain lawless under my watch."[break][break]

This round rides on her composure, her ability to guide her hands exactly where they should go and input just enough to defend against the Scrafty's fragmented combos. Desperation means slip-ups, stress that will fuel brief moments of weakness that she can capitalise on. Normal swings, heavy hits, her Bewear abusing the hitboxes to the best of its ability as she leads into the opening of a dreadful combo.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Klefki to her heart [M]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 21:54:59 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

And he goes down. The crowd gathered around them cheers. People go wild at the sight of the new Sheriff losing to this girl almost half his age. Slumping in defeat against the arcade machine, he looks dead. The Klefki he’s been carrying floats towards him, poking him on the side of the head. Pouting like a petulant child, Navy swipes the key away before kicking back up, grumbling and looking at the gathered crowd.[break][break]
Ladies and gentlemen of Dewford, by the power invested in me by the League…we have ourselves…” He waves his arms to Eris, “A NEEEEEW QUEEN OF FIGHTERS!” They go insane. Cheering her on like she’s some sort of her, Eris has the rare pleasure of being wholeheartedly accepted by children her own age. It makes Navy smile, even if, he suspects, the crowd might be giving her some claustrophobia.[break][break]
So, after letting it ride its course, he taps Eris on the shoulder and leads her away. There’s a backdoor nearby, out to a patio where people can eat pizza while looking over the sea. They’ve got a nice view and a little bit of privacy again.[break][break]
Just needed some fresh air for a sec. Ugh, didn’t think you’d get so good so quick!

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Klefki to her heart [M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 3:15:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Against all odds, she clutches the win with a hearty Bewear punch, her eyes widening as the victory screen flashes before her very eyes. She's done it. Despite how confident had seemed in his skills, she had managed to overcome their differences and pull the rug from underneath him.[break][break]

Wild enthusiasm surrounds her, all cheering her on as Navy announces her ascension to the fighter throne. And she's caught off guard, met with a barrage of unfamiliar faces and other kids that wish to shake her hand. They ask her questions about her strategies, her name, what secrets she had in being able to keep her cool. For a moment she's overwhelmed, waving off the win as a fluke and finding her name lost amidst the din of the crowd.[break][break]

After numbers are exchanged, group chats formed to invite her to future arcade meetups and to exchange strategies, she finds relief in being led away by the sheriff, giving her newfound buddies a shy grin and a wave goodbye. And as Cait and Reiner joins up with them on the patio, he'll receive a shaky headpat and a good old hug.[break][break]

"Well Mister Sheriff, it's just a skill issue." She hums, plopping into a seat and leaning back til she's comfortable. "Should've anticipated that grab."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Klefki to her heart [M]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 3:34:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: