TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Basic Training [M]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 19:20:39 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The wide desert of Hoenn near Mauville was sweltering hot, but there was no better place to battle larger-than-life Pokémon. Absently fiddling with the carabiner on his water bottle, Marshall surveyed the stretches of sand pockmarked with rocks and ruins.[break][break]

"Crazy shit if you die out here, huh, Abner?" he said to his companion, who'd agreed to train with him. "Pokémon eatin' your corpse and then the sun bleaching your bones. Wouldn't want to be that dude."[break][break]

Turning away from the horizon, Marshall removed a Pokéball from his belt, then hesitated.[break][break]

"You wanna do singles or doubles? I'm cool with either. And either way, I'm not goin' easy on ya." He grinned, confident.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: How to Train Your Dragon[break]
Outfit: these pants and shoes + white shirt + snapback cap

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
June 01
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Gang Accountant
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abner
Abner Armstrong
Basic Training [M]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 7:53:31 GMT
Abner Armstrong Avatar
“Neither would I.” Abner replied to yet another one of Marshall’s profound realizations about the world.

Standing there, clad in a casual, if a bit uninspired, black attire but a snazzy looking waist bag attached around his hip. He seemed to be the mediocre to Marshall's more stylish get-up

He gazed out onto the desert, trying not to imagine the prospect of death out on the dunes. But it didn’t take long before Marshall offered him something else to focus on.

A single thoughtful moment was had before he replied with “Singles.” He smiled. “And you better not. This little prick needs a good lesson in humility.” He held a Pokéball up for a moment, before letting the content inside come out.

A rather large Frigibax appeared, confident and proud. Ready to do battle.

MISSION: HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
TAG

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Basic Training [M]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 12:52:14 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall grinned at Abner's Frigibax when he emerged from his Pokéball. "Little fucker's cute. All right, singles it is."[break][break]

He released his own Pokémon, a Kommo-o. The sun gleamed on her scales as she moved, her head turning this way and that way to survey their surroundings.[break][break]

"We're just sparrin' today, Redline. But don't go easy on 'em either," Marshall instructed his Pokémon. She made a noise of compliance, then took a couple of steps toward the Frigibax, squaring off.[break][break]

Then she lunged, starting off with a precise HEADBUTT.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit: these pants and shoes + white shirt + snapback cap[break]
Kommo-o is out on the field![break]
Kommo-o uses HEADBUTT on Frigibax

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
June 01
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Gang Accountant
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abner
Abner Armstrong
Basic Training [M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 16:33:45 GMT
Abner Armstrong Avatar
A chuckle escaped Abner. “Cute Isn't exactly a word I would use about it. But I appreciate the sentiment.”

Frigibax scoffed at its trainer’s comment. It was definitely the cutest, most ferocious, dangerous, strongest, bestest Frigibax this side of Hoenn.

And then its opponent revealed themselves.

Frigibax gazed upon the Kommo-o with ice-cold determination. And then the Kommo-o went into action, lunging a headbut right at it. Frigibax being the cocky bastard it was, took it head on only to be sent flying, skidding on the sandy ground for a moment before coming to a halt.

“Bax you are supposed to dodge!” Abner called out, with a smidgen of satisfaction in his voice.

Frigibax forced itself up. It charged at the Kommo-o with the mightiest tiny roar it could muster as an icicle formed in its hand. Its intention was clear and bright as the sunny day. Frigibax was about to ICICLE CRASH its opponent.

TAG

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Basic Training [M]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 12:27:01 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall chuckled and shook his head as the Frigibax skidded across the sand. "Oi, oi, don't make it too easy for us!" he yelled.[break][break]

At least the little Pokémon was tenacious. He bounced back up and retaliated with an ICICLE CRASH. Marshall's Kommo-o took the hit directly, grunting with pain.[break][break]

"Brush it off, Redline!" he called out. "You got this, girl!"[break][break]

With a roar, the Scaly Pokémon leaped at her opponent and attempted to strike with CLOSE COMBAT.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Kommo-o uses CLOSE COMBAT

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
June 01
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Gang Accountant
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abner
Abner Armstrong
Basic Training [M]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 10:09:09 GMT
Abner Armstrong Avatar
The icicle crash fell hard and fast upon the Kommo-o. Frigibax was moments away from celebrating his assured victory, only for him to realize that the Kommo-o hadn’t gone down.

And then the CLOSE COMBAT came. Slamming into the little body with such force that the reason he didn’t go flying this time was the angle of the attack.

“Bax, what did I just tell you?” Abner asked, at first amused but now he was getting mildly annoyed.

But Bax wasn’t listening instead it jumped at the Kommo-o with painful enthusiasm as it tried to CRUNCH down hard on it.

TAG

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Basic Training [M]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 16:21:47 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

When the little Frigibax leaped at Redline, the Kommo-o braced herself for a strong retaliation. However, her opponent merely bit down on her scales with CRUNCH. She blinked down at him and then bellowed laughter.[break][break]

Marshall chuckled, too. "Go easy on the guy, Redline. He's just doin' his best."[break][break]

The Scaly Pokémon didn't even bother attacking. She merely waved her arm to dislodge the Frigibax from her body.[break][break]

Marshall raised an eyebrow at Abner. "You sure Bax is good to continue the fight? He ain't even listenin' to ya."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit: these pants and shoes + white shirt + snapback cap

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
June 01
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Gang Accountant
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abner
Abner Armstrong
Basic Training [M]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 19:17:29 GMT
Abner Armstrong Avatar
The Frigibax was dislodged with some ease. Though the little icy guy did his best, his best was clearly nowhere good enough. He was flung off hitting the ground harshly.

Abner sighed. “You have a point.” For a moment Abner pondered.

“Bax, there will be no food if you don’t start listening!”

The Frigibax looked toward its trainer with an almost hurtful surprise. It grumbled something in its icy language as it got up on its feet, before giving a singular nod toward its trainer.

“That’s better. Now, listen here Bax, you won't win this fight up by staying close. So, keep your distance and Ice Beam it.”

Abner explained knowing full well how silly it was to do so in front of his opponent.

The Frigibax nodded, then quickly tried to get some distance before it would fire off an ICE BEAM in the direction of the Kommo-o.

TAG

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Basic Training [M]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 19:08:04 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The ICE BEAM hit its target square in the chest. Redline roared in pain and staggered backward across the sand.[break][break]

"Doin' better!" Marshall said, not at all worried about his Kommo-o's condition. One solid strike over the course of training was not going to knock her out. "You really gonna let that little punk walk all over you, Redline?" he asked her.[break][break]

She shook her head furiously and steeled herself for another attack using IRON DEFENSE.[break][break]

"What say you try to get a few more hits in, huh, Bax?" Marshall offered. He looked at Abner before continuing, "Then we can break for some lunch."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Kommo-o uses IRON DEFENSE

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Basic Training [M]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 6:14:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]REPEAT MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: