she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
Fun day at the beach[C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 18:15:07 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg6"]

[attr="class","header"]DREAM BIG AND LIVE YOUR STORY

[attr="class","setting"]

It was a nice day out. Too nice to be stuck inside. Or maybe she just felt that day because of how restless she was. Usually she would draw something but she couldn’t bring herself to focus. A break was probably in order so she called for Hercules, the machamp, making its way to her side upon being called.
[break][break]
”I want to go out, I was thinking to the beach,” she told humanoid pokemon as she put up her art supplies. ”I was wondering if you could get a beach towel for me to lay on while I get the pitcher of lemonade from the refrigerator,” she said the machamp walking off the confirmation she needed that the superpower pokemon was doing as requested.
[break][break]
While Hercules did that she got the picture of lemonade from the refrigerator which was sealed to keep it from spilling. Putting it on the counter she looked grabbed some plastic cups and looked for something she could put everything in.
[break][break]
Upon returning Hercules helped her locate a basket to put everything in. After making sure she had everything they were ready to go.
[break][break]
After some time she finally found herself in Slatesport. Since she had the basket in her lap Hercules was pushing her while Eos, her Kirlia, who was riding Hercules shoulder was letting her know what was going on with telepathy.
[break][break]
Upon reaching the beach Hercules laid out the blanket on the sand before helping her onto it. Once that was done and the basket was placed next to her she got out the lemonade and poured herself a cup Eos allowing her to know when to stop pouring.
[break][break]
Taking a sip she couldn’t help but let out a satisfied hum. Nothing best going to the beach and drinking lemonade in the summertime. It would be even better if someone joined her, she had even brought extra cups just in case.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this is okay[break] wearing jean shorts and a purple halter top

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 19:08:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It really was a beautiful Spring day. The chill in the air that lingered from Kyurem’s frost had finally burned away from the coastal cities by the Spring Hoennian sun. Of course, Eva didn’t really have time to enjoy it. As usual, she had buried herself in her work which meant less time spent caring for the pokemon she had. Without the ranch anymore, they were cooped up and restless. So she can’t say she was surprised when the frantic Indeedee, Nanny, alerted her that one of the babies had taken it upon themselves to venture out into the great unknown of Hoenn. With a heavy sigh, Eva geared up the Phanpy to search for the Smoochum with ODOR SLEUTH. THeir nose led them to the beach, but the sand made it difficult to keep a straight course.

Where could that little rascal be?

The mischievous little pokemon had already made herself at home on Slateport Beach. With a rather content smile, she waddled across the sand with half of a peanut butter and pecha berry sandwich in one hand. If only she had something to drink . . .

Arceus answered her silent prayers with ’s arrival. The Smoochum’s eyes grew wide with mischief and desire as the cool, refreshing lemonade poured from the pitcher and into the cup. Smacking her lips, she waddled over to small group, BABY DOLL EYE in full effect to beg for a little sip of lemonade.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 22:26:42 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Opal had just brought the cup to her lips when Eos alerted her to the presence of a Smoochum. ”Oh hello, where’d you come from?” she asked curiously as she used the telepathic link she had with Eos to go looking looking for whoever the owner was. Because she was sure the Smoochum wasn’t a wild Pokémon and had a trainer somewhere. If so the trainer was probably worried and looking for her.
[break][break]
Of course due to her lack of eyesight she couldn’t see the Pokémon. But she was a bleeding heart and the others smacking lips was enough to get to her. ”You want some,” she asked kindly pouring another cup. After all she had made a whole pitcher so there was enough to go around. She moved the new cup of lemonade towards the Smoochum.
[break][break]
Meanwhile while Opal was interacting with the Smoochum Eos had left to try and find whoever the Smoochum belonged to. She looked around to see if anyone seemed to be looking for something. Finally she saw someone that seemed to be doing just that and she made her way over to the the woman and her Phanpy. Before trying to see if the woman was missing a Pokémon.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 19:23:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The little Smoochum took it upon herself to plop down on the girl’s blanket when acknowledged. The entitled little baby made herself at home. With a small, pleased smile the BABY DOLL EYES faded away. With a sharp little squeal, she took the cup and sipped on the lemonade happily, using it to wash down the big bites of the sandwich she was munching on.

Meanwhile, Eva found herself in conversation with a lovely little couple enjoying their own picnic on the beach. It just so happened that they had fallen victim to a thief that had stolen one of their sandwiches when they weren’t looking. Eva had her suspicions, but she couldn’t prove it was the Smoochum’s doing, “Bummer, bet it was a Wingul,” she decided. The couple agreed and got back to their picnic. Eva grinned down at the Phanpy, keeping her voice low, “Bet you 5 bucks it was Lil Shit,” The Phanpy had no need for ‘5 bucks’ so it trumpeted in agreement with its trainer.

The duo stopped again with the appearance of Eos. After a short conversation with the Phanpy, Eva nodded to the Kirlia, “Yeah! She’s like… this big,” Eva separated her hands to about 1 foot, “Pink, adorable, manipulative, and probably eating a sandwich,” that seemed to fit the description of their own picnic’s intruder, “Lead the way and we’ll get her out of your hair, for you,” Eva waved the psychic-type forward to lead them towards the rogue baby pokemon.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 18:23:44 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

While Opal and the little Smoochum were enjoying their picnic Eos was talking to the Phanpy about said Smoochum. Soon enough it seemed that the Phanpy’s owner realized that her Pokémon was with her trainer. Now that she was aware of that she could lead the two to where her trainer was. Knowing her trainer she had probably been suckered by the baby pokemon. It was real easy to take advantage of the young woman’s kindness.
[break][break]
Once she was sure she would be followed she began to make her way back to where her trainer was. Unsurprisingly her trainer was there drinking lemonade with the baby pokemon. Hercules was still standing near the teen but seemed more focused on making sure no one messed with the brunette’s wheelchair than what she was doing with the Smoochum.
[break][break]
Thanks to a telepathic message through the link she shared with Eos she was aware of her return with an older woman and a Phanpy. She paused in her one sided conversation with the Smoochum before turning her head towards the older woman and her pokemon. Considering Eos had brought these two here she figured the older woman was the Smoochum’s trainer.
[break][break]
”Hello, do you want some lemonade? It must have been a lot of work looking for your Pokémon,” she said her tone warm and friendly. The fact that she shouldn’t be so welcoming towards strangers didn’t cross her mind. Perhaps it was because she trusted Eos not to bring anyone dangerous. It was still concerning to be so trusting.[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 5:05:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It didn't take long for them to trudge across the sandy beach and weave their way through the eager beachgoers. Eva spied the mooching Smoochin as soon as Opal and her little picnic came into view. After all, a wheelchair on the beach was hard to miss. A machamp dutifully stood by.

Eva’s displease frown would go unnoticed by the girl, but the sharpness to her tone would be easy to pick up on, “There you are you little monster,” it was endearing the way she berated the baby, “Just glad to see you didn’t steal the lemonade too,” the Smoochum smiled happily up at her trainer, kicking her feet playfully in the sand. The Phanpy at her side trumpeted to echo Eva’s concerns.

“Yeah, this Lil Shit is mine . . . sorry if she caused you any trouble,” Eva took the girl’s offer for lemonade as an offer to join her, so the Professor crouched down to sit on the blanket opposite of Opal, “Sure, may as well take a little break before getting back to work,” work that was so rudely interrupted. The thought made her shoot another displeased glance towards the Smoochum, “Thank you for the lemonade. I’m Eva, this is Fitz,” she pointed to the Phanpy without much thought put into it, “And the Smoochum here is Lil Shit,” at least,that’s what Eva called her until she came up with a better name, “She’s always getting in trouble,” maybe that’s what she should name her: Trouble.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 20:09:08 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

She wondered why a trainer would talk to their Pokémon like that. It wasn’t in her to talk to her own pokemon like that. Being sharp wasn’t in her. If she were a different person she might say something about it. But that wasn’t the kind of person she was. So she decided to just shrug it off.
[break][break]
’The Smoochum stole something,’ she thought wondering what the baby Pokémon could’ve taken. She was interested enough to ask though and just continued listening to the conversation between the trainer and her Pokémon for a bit before at least until the conversation turned to her after she had offered up some lemonade.
[break][break]
”Don’t worry about it, I had plenty of lemonade to go around,” she said happily only to get even more happy when the older woman accepted her lemonade. With the help of Eos she poured another cup of lemonade before holding it out in the direction she had last heard Eva’s voice.
[break][break]
”Taking breaks does one some good,” she agreed. Her next comment made her think she hadn’t noticed that she had more than one disability. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you Eva my name’s Opal,” she introduced herself before continuing. ”Also what kind of Pokémon is Fitz? I’m blind.”
[break][break]
Hearing the older woman’s comment about the Smoochum she couldn’t help but giggle. ”Guess baby Pokémon aren’t much different from baby people. I know kids can be trouble makers,” she said somewhat amused.[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:59:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Despite the harsher tone, the Smoochum didn’t seem to mind. In fact, she found it endearing. It allowed the pokemon to embrace their true inner chaos and lose it free upon unsuspecting travelers through her little world. Even now, her little eyes dashed across the blanket and the goods, plotting her next move.

Eva sipped her lemonade, keeping a careful eye on the Smoochum while simultaneously listening to Opal. She coughed on her sip of lemonade, a red flush rising in her sun kissed cheeks. She wasn’t being terribly observant, and overlooked the signs that may have pointed towards Opal’s blindness, “I - I’m sorry! I didn’t realize,” she wiped a little of the lemonade from her cheek, “Fitz is a Phanpy. He’s got the nose of a Mightyena. If anyone goes missing, I can always count on him to find them,” with a hoard of pokemon, it wasn’t uncommon for the younger ones to run off with some of the older ones failing to notice.

“It’s nice to meet you, Opal,” Eva sipped some more lemonade and stretched her legs out, toes curling into the warm sand, “I wouldn’t know. I don’t know too much about kids.”

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 16:03:41 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

As she coughed she couldn’t help but be concerned. “Are you okay?” she inquired the worry evident in her tone. Since she couldn’t see she couldn’t see what had happened. But figured that perhaps it had been the lemonade that caused her to cough like that. Like maybe it had gone down the pipe or something.
[break][break]
Upon hearing what she had to say she waved it off. “Don’t worry about it. You’re not the first person not to notice. For those who don’t know what to look for it might be missed or perhaps the other person is caught up in their own thoughts,” she said with a small shrug. “Either way I don’t mind.”
[break][break]
So it was a Phanpy. She had heard those Pokémon were really cute. “That’s good, have you ever had to use him for that purpose before, other than having to look for Smoochum?” she inquired curiously. Wondering if Phanpy ever had to be part of a search and rescue team. Perhaps the woman before her was one of those ranger people she had been hearing so much about.
[break][break]
The subject moved on and she considered her response. “I don’t either, I only know what I know from the few times I teamed up with someone to babysit. Most kids are pretty rambunctious. Personally I’m glad I’ve never had to do any babysitting by myself they’re hard to keep up with.”
[break][break]
Though she said this she didn’t actually have a problem with kids. Then again she didn’t have a problem with anyone. She tended to like anyone she met and children were included in this.[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 3:44:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Unfortunately, Eva has had to use Phanpy’s signature gift multiple times and not every time ended up positive like having lemonade on a warm, sunny beach. Eva refrained from expanding on the subject in order to preserve the mood of their picnic.

The doctor contemplated the similarity between children and pokemon for a moment longer, “Yeah, except kids can’t blow FLAMETHROWERS or CURSE you if they don’t like what you have to say,” . . . not that she’s had any personally experience with those two examples, “But at least you can snap young pokemon back into their pokeball,” her tone took on a slightly menacing tone as she flashed a sly grin towards the Smoochum.

It was too late for Lil’ Shit to react. With a practiced grace snap the pokeball off her hip and the signature zap of the pokeball’s beam engulfed the Smoochum and sucked her back into the pokeball. The Phanpy trumpeted in victory, his mission accomplished.

“Thanks for the lemonade, Opal. It was delicious,” Eva said as she finished her last sip, “I have to start heading back, though. The research ain't gonna research itself!”’ though that would be nice, “I hope to meet you again sometime soon!” Eva rose to her feet and coaxed the Phanpy after her, bidding Opal and her companion pokemon a warm good bye.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 6:32:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven