Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 2:13:32 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

The summer sun was a killer and wasn't in the business of frying his skin beneath it. His mornings were typically hectic, and the afternoons were an obvious no to avoid the heat, so his trips to the Safari Zone had been done in the evenings as of late.[break][break]

Today, he walked with his NIDOQUEEN.[break][break]

This particular specimen was a garish green and pink amalgamation – truly a terrible combination. At least she was easy to spot, though, as she waddled ahead to munch some fruits off of a nearby tree branch. [break][break]

"Stay close, love. I may need you." She turned her head, munching happily, and nodded in ascent; the juice of some red berry dribbled down her chin as she did so.[break][break]

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

premium safari ticket [0/4][break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -35px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 5:30:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAREANIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VENOSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 0:40:38 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

And need her he did. From a nearby pond, obscured in the shadows of a waning sun, a MAREANIE waddled toward them. It was upset by... something, though Barnaby couldn't fathom what. Perhaps they'd simply encroached on its territory.[break][break]

"Take care of it. One Earth Power should suffice." The NIDOQUEEN huffed in response, thumping its chest with curled fists before unleashing her attack.[break][break]

True to Barnaby's estimation, the EARTH POWER was more than enough to scare the wild Pokémon back into the water.

SKIPPING[break]
premium safari ticket [0/4][break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -35px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 6:16:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORPEKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUNGER SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURA WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 19:15:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

And suffice it did! The MAREANIE scurried back into the water as expected, having thoroughly learned its lesson. Don't mess with others much bigger than yourself.[break][break]

Unfortunately, there was another Pokémon nearby that hadn't gotten this memo, either. A bold MORPEKO scurried out of the brush upon hearing the commotion. It was a cute little thing and, initially, not something Barnaby was going to waste his time on.[break][break]

That was, until, it changed into its HANGRY FORM and started running at NIDOQUEEN with its AURA WHEEL.[break][break]

"Shit. Of course it– ugh, Earth Power again, love."

catching MORPEKO[break]
premium safari ticket [1/4][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 4:41:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHESPIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BULLETPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SEED BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 1:51:23 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Little shit..." The MORPEKO succumbed kicking and screaming (squeaking?), but inevitably was forced inside the Safari Ball that Barnaby lobbed at it.[break][break]

Once that encounter was sorted, he continued on his evening stroll through the park. NIDOQUEEN followed in his wake, more wary now that they'd been accosted twice already.

SKIPPING[break]
premium safari ticket [1/4][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 5:23:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KOFFING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF-DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 1:28:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Ugh, what is that stench?" Whatever it was — was absolutely revolting. Looking around for the source, plumes of noxious green gas mysteriously erupting from the grass was the first clue that tipped Barnaby off that this probably wasn't the carcass of some dead Pokémon.[break][break]

"Be on the look—" Before he could even finish his instruction, a wild KOFFING floated up to reveal itself and hurled a SLUDGE BOMB their way. Luckily NIDOQUEEN was fast enough to block the toxic goop from getting on Barnaby, but it still unfortunately caused her to FLINCH due to KOFFING's STENCH ability. But it was fine, she could handle poison.[break][break]

With this opening, KOFFING got a little smarter with its type match-ups, though. A PSYBEAM landed a direct hit on NIDOQUEEN and sent her to her knees in pain. It wasn't enough to completely knock her out, however, so Barnaby urged her on with one last order:[break][break]

"Get up! Use another Earth Power!"[break][break]

catching KOFFING[break]
premium safari ticket [2/4][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 7:25:17 GMT
shiv Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWPOKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 3:11:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Luckily the KOFFING didn't have the LEVITATE ability, rendering it susceptible to Ground-type attacks. Again, NIDOQUEEN's EARTH POWER was enough to weaken the wild Pokémon to a degree that made it capturable. [break][break]

After this battle, Barnaby let NIDOQUEEN rest. In her stead he released René, his SCIZOR, to keep watch. It was the bug's specialty.[break][break]

"On guard. We've had a rather active walk this evening already." The SCIZOR bowed its body at the waist, signaling its acknowledgement.[break][break]

It wouldn't wait long to display its skills. A SLOWPOKE blocked the trail ahead. Not hostile — just fat and in the way. René used X-SCISSOR to hurry it along.

catching SLOWPOKE[break]
premium safari ticket [3/4][break]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -15px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 190px; display: flex; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 23:17:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNIVY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CONTRARY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 0:07:41 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

With the SLOWPOKE taken care of and out of the way, Barnaby could see father down the path, and at the end of it was a SNIVY strutting their way.[break][break]

It was a little dapper thing with an auspicious air that reminded Barnaby of . The realization sparked a pang for his friend's company — perhaps he'd invite him over with the promise of a new SNIVY for his collection. Among other things.[break][break]

"Fetch." Was all he needed to instruct his SCIZOR. René was more than capable of seizing the small Grass-type Pokémon on his own.

catching SNIVY[break]
premium safari ticket [4/4][break]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -15px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 190px; display: flex; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #1
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 4:10:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SNIVY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CONTRARY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!