Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Gaming and Chilling [C]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 2:44:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After having another practice run near the open route next to Mauville City, the Absol took some breaths in and out since Sayori had been running to match Twilight’s speed as she ferried the dark magenta-haired woman back to the city’s streets. “You did good, Sayori. I’m sure Twilight would say the same.” The royal’s hand reached to stroke the head of the female dark type with Sayori giving her a happy mew. Sayori stops near the arcade place where the woman remembers that Josh frequented one of those places for their rhythm games.[break][break]

Returning her Absol and letting her rest a bit, her Eevee is sent out in her stead as Mima follows her inside the arcade place where there were a lot of machines to use for Elise's enjoyment as well as the rhythm games mentioned by the Mauville gym leader being there. After seeing a little boy get bored and try another one of the games in the arcade, Elise decided to give this game a try for herself. The premise of that game was one of the older titles in a popular series of action adventure games where a hero had to save a princess from an evil dark lord by clearing all of the dungeons and getting pieces of an artifact of light.[break][break]

The female Eevee watches as Elise would get immersed into the game and pressing the buttons where the woman was probably aware that people did have high scores in this game already, but there was no foul in trying something like beating the current high score.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
this feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and i'm ready to fall into the sky
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
Gaming and Chilling [C]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 20:46:00 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
With quick footwork, Sven took to practice Step Step Revolution. The soles of his shoes slid against the pad beneath his feet to hit the corresponding arrows. A few jumps, stomps, and even a backflip he failed to land. As the blonde crumpled to the ground behind the dancepad, he felt his ego break more than any physical pain he could have felt. Miss, miss, miss... His combo was broken! He attempted to scramble and slap the arrows with his palm and to no avail. The crowd in the game booed as it automatically failed him. With a desperate sulk at the screen that counted down from ten to suggest he try again, Sven eventually picked himself up and dusted himself off.

As he wandered the arcade, he noticed a familiar purple haired potentate and quickly jogged over to her. He sipped his slushie as he stood behind her and watched her press at the varied buttons on the arcade's deck. Eyes moved to the corner of the screen where he saw some sort of chest and the blonde couldn't help but point it out to Elise with a press to the screen with his free index finger.

"Yo did you check that yet? It might be important."

He didn't want to spook the ambassador too much, but he figured that he should make his presence known before it became too creepy. Sven wanted to approach the topic calmly, but it was better to ask outright. No sense to beat around the bush if it could be helped. His expression went from pleasant to one of curiosity. Given the latest issue with the appearance of creatures who could only be considered ruinous, he couldn't help but ask how Elise felt given the situation with her home. Though his voice sounded grim, his eyes sparkled with a sense of sympathy. He couldn't imagine the frustration the Galarian ambassador felt.

"So how have you been doing? Given, well... Everything..."

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Gaming and Chilling [C]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 5:43:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The first dungeon the hero goes to was the first level which was an easy enough dungeon that one could clear it with their eyes closed. Pressing the button to kill one of the Zubats flying around, a familiar male voice points out a chest in the area that she would’ve missed if she wasn’t occupied with killing all of the enemies in the room with the hero’s sword slashes. “Thank you for the suggesion, I will check the chest out.” Directing the hero to open the treasure chest, a Small Key comes out which was the key needed to open the locked door another screen up of the first floor.[break][break]

Using the Small Key to unlock the door when the hero reaches it on the next screen upward, this door took her to the big chest guarded by a bunch of enemies. Sven asked her how has she been doing given the current situation with the appearance of the two Pokemon who were after both the legendary hero duo of the country she was representing. “I’m doing fine. I’ve never imagined the large weight of the GaIarian people I have on my shoulders when my elder cousin passed it to me, but I’m doing my best.” The royal ambassador responds with a sigh, even the Galarian immigrants were nicer than the actual Galarian people back in her father’s country.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
this feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and i'm ready to fall into the sky
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
Gaming and Chilling [C]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 21:31:11 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
A laugh escaped his throat as he gave a firm pat against Elise's back, right between the shoulder blades. Maybe it wasn't in his place to speak in such a cavalier fashion about the situation, but he figured in the sake of camaraderie, he could, at the very least, extend a helping hand to the ambassador. While he had no clue just what exactly fell into her realm of work, he was a quick learner. If it meant filing through papers and giving her a brief synopsis of them, he was more than happy to share the workload.

"Well the offer still stands, y'know. If you feel yourself drowning in the work, I can step in as your temp and help you sort things out."

Maybe his comment during their prior meeting had been a jest, but he didn't mind helping others despite their status. He wasn't the type to go blabbing confidential information to just anyone. But he could also understand if Elise couldn't bear the luxury of bringing on some help with her workload. His attention turned back to the game as he saw just how much farther she managed to venture. Little did he know one of his new recruits had slipped through the cracks.

It wasn't long until he heard the crackle of electricity as his Morpeko chewed on the wires of a nearby game. The commotion came when a child screamed about how the game had shut off on him. Sven turned to look, and saw Ziggy down on the ground behind the machine. The creature had saw the power cord and decided it looked like a tasty snack. He quickly scooped up the creature and chided it quietly. If it was hungry, it should've let him know!

"I'll let you ruminate on it, I gotta go get this guy a snack. Feel free to join us, my treat."

With that said, he headed towards the snack bar, Morpeko scooped up in his arms.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights