black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 18:01:26 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

was a night owl, but even he had his limits. [break][break]

He'd already had a long night at the bar, but it was about to get longer. had texted him midway through his shift, insisting they meet at the beach once work was over. Damien's initial response was, well... less than receptive.[break][break]

the fuck is wrong with you?? i get off at like 3 AM wtf. HELL no.
[break]

Frank, in true Frank fashion, had of course wooed him otherwise... eventually.[break][break]

So yeah, he ended up at Slateport Beach, walking through the sand in near-darkness. The moon overhead was the only thing that offered illumination, and even that was partially obscured by clouds. It was a miracle Damien even found Frank halfway down the narrow strip of beach.[break][break]

"You better have a good fucking reason for dragging me here, Frank." Damien practically growled as he approached the silhouette of his friend.

[attr="class","damien-notes"]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
281 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 18:19:11 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Heeeeeyyy! You made it!"[break][break]

Frank was only a little tipsy, having enjoyed a few glasses of bourbon earlier that night. After all, if he wanted to do this thing with Damien, he had to be sober. Mostly sober.[break][break]

Either way, as a result of his recent drinking, Frank was in an excellent mood. He had managed to arrive at Slateport Beach without taking any wrong turns or hurting himself from a fall. Of course, it helped that his Persian had guided him where to go with keen eyes.[break][break]

"How was work? Busy? Look, I got something fun for us."[break][break]

Seemingly oblivious of Damien's glower, Frank opened a plastic box at his feet and removed some objects. Using his phone's flashlight, he shined the light onto one of them as he handed it to Damien.[break][break]

It was a packet of unlit sparklers.[break][break]

"Fireworks!" Frank explained, beaming like a boy. "Like the stuff we played with when we were kids. I got all kinds!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Prelude to Paradiso (B&B)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#C8D2DA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 3:00:00 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Mostly sober my ass. Damien could smell the bourbon on Frank as soon as he approached. Still, that kind of shit didn't really bother him. was a nice drunk, after all. Cute and sometimes a little giddy, which seemed the case tonight.[break][break]

"Yeah? And what's that?" Fuck, Damien couldn't help it — there was a smile in his voice as he spoke. Frank's mood was just infectious like that. Seeing his eyes light up in such a kiddish way stirred up old feelings of home.[break][break]

"...you didn't." The smile in his voice morphed into a real grin as he took hold of the offered sparkler. "Ha! No shit! Look at all of 'em."[break][break]

For once in a blue moon, Damien's callous attitude fell to the wayside. He looked up at Frank with actual mirth in his eyes — a kind of happiness he hadn't felt in a long time.[break][break]

"Let's light these bitches!" He said through a small laugh. From his back pocket Damien extracted a lighter and flicked it to life, igniting his sparkler first and then holding it out for Frank to use on his own.

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
281 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 12:57:10 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The genuine smile of delight on Damien's face was worth every single fuck-up and small manipulation Frank had ever done. He picked a sparkler from the pack and lit it up with the lighter.[break][break]

The bright, dancing lights illuminated their faces in the darkness of deep night, transporting Frank back to a memory of their childhood. They squatted in an alleyway with other kids, lighting sparklers, giggling, shrieking. Their mothers came out of the nearby houses with snacks and soft drinks before retreating again to leave the kids to their own devices.[break][break]

Frank had always been one of the oldest children present, but that hadn't mattered. Nothing had been more fun during those innocent times at the start of summer, when they no longer had to go to school and could just play all day.[break][break]

"I managed to get my hands on firecrackers, ground spinners, poppers, snakes, and small fountains, too," Frank said, holding his sparkler as far away from the plastic bin as he could as he rifled through the rest of the boxes with his other hand.[break][break]

"Got any preference for what we light up next?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 23:30:34 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

God this brought him back. [break][break]

Years ago now, Damien and the rest of the neighborhood kids had scraped up all their allowance and pocket money to afford a bucket of cheap fireworks. It wasn't much, but they'd had a blast lighting them up in some back alley.[break][break]

When was the last time had laughed that hard?[break][break]

"Go big or go home." He replied with a grin, leaning over the large bin next to and searching for the girthiest firework of the bunch. [break][break]

Unfortunately, he wasn't as careful with his sparkler as the other man. In Damien's excitement he accidentally lost grip on the sparkler and it fell — still ignited — into the bin.[break][break]

"...Shit." A second passed as he processed what just happened.[break][break]

Then, he fucking turned tail and sprinted toward the water.[break][break]

"RUN!"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
281 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 13:09:28 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The smile on Frank's face vanished when he saw Damien's sparkler fall into the bin between two boxes. The cardboard immediately caught fire.[break][break]

Frank's legs had never worked harder in his life. Dropping his own sparkler safely onto the sand, he dashed after Damien into the surf. Even when his bare feet splashed in water, he kept running. Damien was just ahead. Frank reached for him when suddenly—[break][break]

BOOM!

[break]

Frank fell into the shallows at the tremendous explosion of small fireworks. He turned around to stare at the burst of lights and loud pops. His eyes had gone wide with a mix of awe and horror.[break][break]

"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 2:46:14 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Damien was running like his damn life was at stake. Even when his boots touched water, he didn't pause. Still, despite his head start, there was no stopping and his longer stride. His friend easily caught up and—[break][break]

SPLASH![break][break]

The two tumbled into the surf together. It wasn't a particularly graceful fall, but Damien was at least able to turn his body so that his head remained above water.[break][break]

Caught in the wake of Frank's klutzy bullshit, the younger man opened his mouth to say something. Instead of being mad or crass, however, as Frank might expect, was laughing. Hard, with his full chest.[break][break]

"Man, look at that!" He exclaimed once some of his laughter had died down, pointing to the brilliant flashes of color popping up in the sky overhead.[break][break]

"Fucking beautiful." His voice grew wistful here as he watched the fireworks burst in the sky. There was just something damn nostalgic about it.[break][break]

Unconsciously, Damien leaned into Frank's shoulder.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
281 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 14:33:35 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank remained sitting in the water, eyes riveted by the fireworks display. With so many going off at once, the noise and the bright colors were almost overwhelming. But he laughed alongside Damien, the other man's laughter infectious.[break][break]

Only when Damien leaned against his shoulder did Frank tear his eyes away from the fireworks.[break][break]

"Shit, this didn't go the way I'd planned at all," said the silver-haired man, though his eyes danced with delight. "Now what are we gonna do with the rest of our night?"[break][break]

He could think of a number of things, but he wanted to hear it from Damien.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 1:00:45 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Technicolor lights sparked across Damien's eyes as he watched the fireworks pop overhead. It was a fantastical display, but unfortunately a short-lived one as well. Soon enough, their pyrotechnic show came to a close.[break][break]

What remained to illuminate the two men was a large summer moon. It was enough for Damien to see Frank's face clearly as he spoke, laugh lines and all. [break][break]

He's so handsome, the younger man thought to himself. And sweet. This was so thoughtful...[break][break]

"It's almost morning, dumbass," Damien stated, his voice softly teasing rather than critical. A pale hand then found its way to Frank's collar and caught hold, pulling him closer so that their lips were mere inches apart.[break][break]

"You might as well come crash at my place."

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
281 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 2:10:59 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

A warm satisfaction unfurled deep in Frank's belly when Damien grabbed his collar to pull him closer. Frank answered by closing the gap between their lips. The kiss was chaste and brief, however, as a wave crashed into both men from behind, threatening to dunk them both underwater.[break][break]

Frank found his way to his feet and helped Damien up, if the younger man let him. "That sounds right up my alley," he said, grinning. "I could use a shower after this." He pulled at his wet clothing for emphasis.[break][break]

On the shoreline, his Alolan Persian greeted them with distressed meows. After reassuring the feline that they were fine and tossing the evidence of their mischief in a large trash bin, they made their way onto the boardwalk leading back into the city proper.[break][break]

Frank threw his arm around Damien's shoulder and pulled him into a side hug. "I know it was short-lived, but it was fun, yeah?" he asked. "I can buy more and we can do it again. Maybe next time we won't set off all of them at once, eh?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 18:59:59 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Just as 's surprise had been, their kiss was sweet and a little different than how they usually carried on. [break][break]

Truthfully, Damien was still settling into their dynamic now that Frank was out of prison. Their reunion started rough and resistant, but now six months on... he could feel himself becoming even more attached than how he'd been before.[break][break]

It was scary. He didn't know what to do with all the confusing emotions bubbling up now.[break][break]

So, as was want to do, he ignored them. Taking Frank's offered hand, he rose from the surf with a soft smile on his lips and responded in a casual tone, as if his friend's grin didn't just make his heart flutter.[break][break]

"I can get you a shower, but can't guarantee the water'll be hot." Damien shrugged as his feet hit the sandy shore. "Shitty Slateport apartment. Half the building's broken at any given time."[break][break]

Once they were back on the boardwalk, the pair started heading toward the road. He was content to simply walk beside Frank, but of course the older man pulled him in closer. Damien stumbled into his side, allowing Frank to steady him with the arm around his shoulder. [break][break]

He blushed, like a fucking idiot. [break][break]

"Y-yeah. Yeah, it was." More fun than he'd had in a long while. "I'd like that."[break][break]

I like you.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
light me up
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 1:56:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: