awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 13:00:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
PACIFIDLOG TOWN was a charming place to spend summer. It did not boast the amenities of a hub such as LILYCOVE CITY, of course, but that meant not having to deal with large crowds of party-goers. As Remiel was conducting an archaeological dig on an island nearby, he'd rented out a floating hut for himself for about a week.

On a sunny and tropical Saturday afternoon, the archaeologist found himself with some time to spare. So he set out to explore the town, wearing a white short-sleeved shirt and shorts as he walked down the floating pathways that connected the community as one. And it wasn't long before he stumbled upon a traditional luau being hosted upon one of the larger constructs in Pacifidlog.

The DRATINI wrapped around his shoulders perks up at the sound of reverberating drums and the sight of dancing LUDICOLO and girls in hula skirts. It makes a little pleading noise at the scent of the barbecue next, inspiring a chuckle from Remiel. "Hungry, HACHIKO? I can certainly eat."

After greeting the hostess, the pair wait for a moment before being guided to one of the few seats available at the various tables. With such limited space, the exiled prince is placed across from someone he hadn't expected to meet today. He nonetheless greets them with a smile and extends a hand in greeting. "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Ben."

LUDICOLO LUAU
MISSION: PRELUDE TO PARADISO
OPEN

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 19:54:21 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaatop"]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"ben?"

[break][break] across the table from him, the former galarian ambassador would indeed find himself sitting across from someone he didn't expect. someone from his past.

[break][break] sits, nearly like a ghost out of thin air, given the fact that she had all but wiped herself off the map in the past year. then again, the last time she had seen him was years ago — so maybe he didn't know about that.

[break][break] her chin is propped lightly in her palm, and she smiled at him, bright red lips and all.

[break][break] "is that what you're going by these days, rem-rem?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 22:49:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
It takes him a moment. After all, it had been some time since he'd last seen the woman sitting across from him. So much had happened since then... and he was almost an entirely different person himself, at this point.

Oddly enough, it's the shape of her smile that makes him realize. Though the summer sun shining down on them also lends itself to recalling a romantic summer years ago when had very nearly been regarded as the 'one'. Though mired with nervousness and suspicion in an instant, his expression immediately brightens again.

"Mila? Is that really you?" He smiles, rising from his chair to round the table and properly greet her. Setting his hands on her shoulders gently, Remiel takes a moment to appreciate the changes with fascination. "You've cut and colored your hair, I see. I hardly recognized you. But you look just as lovely as ever. Even more so, I'd say." He adds.

Then, suddenly, he pulls her into a warm embrace uncharacteristic of the she once knew. "I've missed you." And they linger there for a moment, with the Dratini slithering across both their shoulders with a curious meow before the prince pulls away. "How have you been? Where have you been? I want to hear all about it."

LUDICOLO LUAU
OPEN

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 18:10:21 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

'The One' was never a phrase that suited Mila. Or at least she didn't think so. There was probably a gaggle of boys who all thought she was the one, at some point in time. Such was the way with a whirlwind of a girl like .

[break][break] "Aw, you're always such a tease, Remy."

[break][break] Her lips curved into a dagger of smile, eyes bright, as she reached to sip the cocktail in front of her. Before she could do so, however, pulled her into a smile that surprised her. She blinked, not expecting the effusive display of warmth from the person she'd always remembered being so proper and professional.

[break][break] Where had she been? That seemed like the question everyone wanted to know. , , now .

[break][break] "I've been good," she said, the brief coldness shuttering away into a display of equal warmth. "You know me - flitting here and there, wherever the wind takes me. Talking about me is boring. Tell me more about you!"

[break][break] "More importantly, who's Ben?"

[break][break] Her eyes twinkled.

[break][break] "Ah - don't tell me. Your son?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 23:28:14 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
He certainly hadn't expected to run into her today. The sight of her smile and the warmth of her teasing were things he hadn't realized he'd missed so much until now. Perhaps she didn't feel the same way about him. In fact, he'd bet on that considering her character. Nevertheless, her presence is a welcome reprieve in his world.

"Aside from your hair, it seems you haven't changed a bit." Remiel smiles as he takes his seat across from her once more. "That's a good thing," He adds. "A lot more of us could do to be a bit more like you, ." His horrible pronunciation of her last name aside (some things never changed), he meant what he said and the sincerity of those words showed brightly in his cobalt-blue eyes.

When Mila steers the conversation back to him, however, he laughs. "Ben is the guy planted firmly out of the public eye. Ben is the guy who doesn't stick out with a name like 'Remiel Calcifet'. You've never really met him, have you?" Back when they'd been together, he supposed he'd still been a bit less prone to concealing his identity.

Though now, with TEAM ROCKET on his heels for his betrayal, there was much more at risk than just a salacious article in the tabloids the next morning.

LUDICOLO LUAU

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 17:54:19 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"aw, flattering me as always, remy. are you trying to butter me up so i'll release my secrets?"

[break][break] she leaned into her palm then, red lips pressing together into an enigmatic smile, but said nothing more.

[break][break] remy could butter her up all he liked; she'd hold those secrets tight to her chest in a deathgrip as long as she was able.

[break][break] her brow arched.

[break][break] "ben, hm?"

[break][break] she reached for her drink, sipping from the twisted straw of her cocktail.

[break][break] "he sounds boring. tell me, ben, is he as boring in bed as his name sounds?"

[break][break] "or is he a little like you, remy?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 2:08:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

"Your little secrets always were rather fascinating." Remiel says in return, patting the head of the Dratini curled around his shoulders in the meantime. She's still as much of a tease as always, he thought. Try as he might, however, he likely wouldn't make any headway in the secrets department tonight. But that certainly didn't mean the entire night had to be a loss.[break][break]

"Is that an invitation to find out?" The exiled royal responds, almost shocked, as he crosses his arms across the edge of the table before leaning in. "You only just met 'Ben', Mila. I must admit: I might be a bit jealous." He teasingly smiles.[break][break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]LUDICOLO LUAU ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 8:18:54 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"maybe."

[break][break] mila's quip was coy, glancing at as if she held all the secrets in the world and she was considering on letting him in only one of them.

[break][break] "if it was an invitation, would you take it?"

[break][break] she smiles as she leans forward, plucking a slice of pineapple from his drink and popping it into her mouth.

[break][break] "i've always liked you when you were jealous, remy," she said in a low murmur.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 7:20:33 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"Hmm... considering the rather fortuitous reunion, I think I would." Remiel answers, returning her coy smile with one of his own as she leans forward to steal a slice of pineapple from him. The way she pops it into her mouth afterward and savors it leaves him licking his lip for a moment. He's forgotten how much life she brings to living.[break][break]

When she mentions enjoying him jealous, however, he chuckles. "Is that so? But I need to feel like something is mine first before I get properly jealous, you know." Plucking a slice of fruit from his cocktail, he pauses to enjoy it much like she had before continuing. "So what's it going to be? Will you be mine, Mila? Even for just the night?"[break][break]

Cobalt hues brimming with coquetry settle on her sweetly after this daring question.[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 21:24:21 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

"Yours?"

[break][break] The laugh that she releases is loud and a tad too bright. As if a warning that the crown prince is traveling to waters perhaps slightly too treacherous.

[break][break] "Have you already forgotten, Remy?" Her eyes gleamed like a luminescent star, beautiful and yet always out of reach. She leaned forward, finger tips trailing along his hand, as she whispered in his ear.

[break][break] "I don't belong to anyone."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:29:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Her laugh is bright and, yes, perhaps a bit too loud for his current ambitions to 'lay low'. But quickly Remiel realizes how easily it blends in with the setting. There's nothing to worry about. Everyone else is having a good time, too. There's no attention being drawn. Overall, Mila's smile was worth it.[break][break]

"I haven't forgotten," The royal whispers in response, turning the hand she teases over so he may gently grasp her own. "But a man can dream, can't he? What if we were to play pretend for the night?" His thumb traces gentle circles upon the surface of her hand as he pulls back slightly to gauge her expression. "Like old times?"[break][break]

Her lips are a tantalizing distraction as he waits for her response, only centimeters apart from his.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 21:33:23 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

Her brow arched.

[break][break] Into roleplay, was he?

[break][break] "If that's what you want then," she murmured, allowing their fingers to grasp her own and trace circles upon it's surface.

[break][break] Pulling away, staring into his eyes, Mila found a sudden sense of impulsivity grasp her.

[break][break] She grasped the collar of his shirt and easily closed his mouth over his.

[break][break] may have wanted to lay-low.

[break][break] Unfortunately for him, had no problem creating a scene.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 8:49:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Mila's impulsivity never failed to catch him off guard.
[break]

What might have been a startled yelp is quickly smothered into a pleasured hum, however, as the royal quickly settles into their kiss. Her lips were impossibly soft, far more than he remembered. Pineapple sweet and silken smooth, they tease his tongue for more as his hand reaches up to cradle the side of her face.[break][break]

In that instant, the idea of 'laying low' becomes less than an afterthought. He remembers, then, in full, the rush of excitement that comes from being with Mila. The danger of his defection from TEAM ROCKET. The state of his exile from GALAR. As his head floods with fantasy and delicious gratification, Remiel forgets about it all.[break][break]

It's only when their lips finally part from one another, taking a moment to breathe, that the pair even notice the small group of onlookers surrounding them. "So much for discretion," The prince softly laughs, dropping his hand from her face. "There's a lot less people at my bungalow, you know. And I make a mean rum punch." He smirks as he stands from his seat. "Want the tour?"[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 18:55:00 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

Having no care for 's desire for discretion, Mila kisses him with all the passion that he is asking for. All the memories of their past flood into that single kiss, until they both pull away.

[break][break] Mila's smug when she looks at him, like a cat licking a bowl of cream.

[break][break] "If you're offering. Why not?"

[break][break] The designer than flounces away from the table, not so much caring about leaving a tip. can take care of that.

[break][break] Her head tilts towards him.

[break][break] "Lead the way, prince."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUDICOLO LUAU
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 10:12:37 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

A few bills are hastily pulled out from his wallet and set down on the table for the waiter to retrieve.[break][break]

That smug look is all the prince needs to take her by the hand and pull her away afterward, past the tiki torches and through the sea of Hawaiian t-shirts that surrounded them. The sun was setting now and the sky itself seemed to blush pink at the sight of their spontaneous reunion. Though, certainly, it was less romantic than it made things out to be.[break][break]

If this cat wanted a bowl of cream, after all, Remiel was simply eager to spoil her.[break][break]

[break]

There was no beginning or end to it.
[break]

It all blurred together in one steamy haze of eager hands and delicious moans. It was as equally playful and punishing as had remembered it, though there were plenty of new things to be explored as well. Things she teased at keeping hidden.[break][break]

Even when fatigue dared to try and settle in, it was clear neither of them wished to give in first. Sparks of electricity from the AVATAR's fingers kept their bodies taut and their minds awake. They wanted the ache. They wanted to dive in deeper and deeper each time; sheets gripped tight with a fist as their breathless gasps filled the room with hot air.[break][break]

may not have been the same as he'd remembered her, but neither was he. Assertiveness made itself known in the way he guided her, kept her in place, and made use of her talents. Compromise in the way he reeled it back to let her have her fun for a while as well.[break][break]

And every plunge was an explosion of divine pleasure and ecstasy until, eventually, it filled their heads with the blank white of its rebirth.[break][break]

Remembering their passions to forget their reality; and filling the cracks in between with carnal euphoria.
[break]

That had been the goal this summer night, hadn't it? Remiel reminded himself this after blindly reaching for her the following morning, finding nothing but a vacant space where Mila had been instead.[break][break]

While good, it never lasted.
[break]
MISSION END.
[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[break][break]