saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
wings [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 20:49:29 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]

Firstly, he hadn't meant to cause so much chaos. It just happens. He blames it on being rescued from death by all that time ago. Like he was supposed to die and now that he hadn't bad juju just followed him around like a lost pup.[break][break]

Secondly, he's an idiot. Honestly how natural selection hasn't just plucked him from the earth is astounding. Dumb luck. And I guess since he's big dumb he gets big luck?[break][break]

This all comes into play after the massive party threw where he ended up causing such a fuss he just up and left the fucking party. Just nope'd right the fuck out. Because of who he had been texting, he ends up at 's house.[break][break]

After getting to his front door, Mitch just fucking strips down out of all of his clothes and puts his wings on. There's a passerby that does a double take and all Mitch does is slaps his own ass and makes them say some colorful things before they flee.[break][break]

Rightfully so. He's literally covered in tattoos wearing only wings. And then he has the audacity to knock on Damien's door, giving a scratch to his outer right asscheek.

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
wings [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 1:20:53 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

[break]
omw? mitch you better not be doing what i think you're fucking doing

The lack of a response to his last text told Damien all he needed to know. He thought to call his friend instead, but knew there was little point. Once the dude got something in his head he saw it through, for better or worse.[break][break]

He could have at least waited to strip until he was in the fucking apartment, though.[break][break]

The guy mooned was none other than Stan Cooper, the building prude and a royal pain in Damien's ass. He was gonna be hearing about this shit until his ears bled. Thanks, Mitch.[break][break]

"You are fucking ridiculous, I swear to goddamn Arceus." Damien immediately blurted out as soon as he opened his door, shaking his head through an exasperated smile. What the actual fuck??[break][break]

"I said a pic, Mitch, not you showing up bareass naked at my door." Though the view was nice. To truly appreciate it, however, they'd need to get inside for a better look.[break][break]

"...fuck it, just grab your shit and get the hell in here." He turned, leaving the doorway open for Mitch to follow.

[attr="class","damien-notes"]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
wings [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 12:41:52 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]

Mitch knew nothing of Stan Cooper because he probably wasn’t listening if Damien ever complained about the guy. He’s usually too high, drunk, or distracted to really pay attention when people talk.[break][break]

Damien says he’s ridiculous and complains that Mitch should have just sent a picture but he’s invited inside and without hesitation he moves in. Did he grab his clothes? Nope, he forgot. Cause he saw Damien’s ass.[break][break]

”You can still take a pic.”[break][break]

The offer is given as he goes inside and just, makes himself at home. Being that he lives at Rocket’s HQ, he’s usually bumming around in other people’s living establishments. Half the time he falls asleep on the street like a homeless idiot.[break][break]

What is responsibility? What is being an adult? The thirty-two year old idiot once knew, but that was before she…[break][break]

”You got any snacks? They had shitty food.”[break][break]

Mitch complains, thinking back to the magikarp cheeks and fuckin shelldars. He would have eaten those out of spite as revenge for how one once clamped his ass if he liked seafood, but he doesn’t.

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
wings [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 23:13:41 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

Damien was still getting used to 's bullshit. They hadn't known each other long, just done some stupid missions for ROCKET, but there'd been enough of a spark there for them to hookup a few times. Now the guy came around occasionally.[break][break]

It was whatever. Admittedly, it was kinda nice having someone around that felt comfortable in the space.[break][break]

"Take whatever you can find in the fridge." Damien replied, one hand slipping the hair tie from his ponytail and rolling it to his wrist. "I'm gonna go shower."[break][break]

He started undressing before he even made it through the threshold of his bedroom, discarding his clothes as he walked. It didn't really matter; the place was kind of a mess anyway.

[attr="class","damien-notes"]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,021 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
wings [ c / m ]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 5:58:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: