Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PURGATORIO [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 3:13:19 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Events like these had a familiar rhythm. The drinks came at a certain hour, the same pleasantries were exchanged with the same breathless flattery, and the things unsaid between each sip of wine conveyed more than silver tongues ever could.[break][break]

Lisa Bortiforte found the whole thing mindless and tedious, but these trifles were a welcome reprieve from boredom of another sort -- the kind that came from being confined behind stone walls.[break][break]

"You're playing nicely," a masculine voice commented beside her, and Lisa glanced up at her husband with disinterest. "Perhaps I won't regret this little outing after all."[break][break]

"The night is still young," she quipped. "I wouldn't rule the possibility out yet."[break][break]

She winced as her husband's hand pulled insistently on her wrist, stopping her from taking another draught of red wine.[break][break]

"It would be unwise to challenge me tonight," he warned, ignoring the hateful stare that cut towards him. "Not here, on Kalos's grand stage."[break][break]

Ah, yes. His lofty political ambitions required her to play her part: to appear dutiful, despite the fact she had swiftly become anything but. Not that he'd take credit for this change in her.[break][break]

Telling the tabloids your wife was mad failed to inspire loyalty, in that way.[break][break]

"Take advantage of this opportunity," Édouard suggested, releasing her arm with a slow, disarming gentleness. "Let the people of Kalos see that you are in your right mind. Be charming, be witty -- I know you're capable of it, Lisa, when you want to be."[break][break]

"Oh, I think you know very little of what I'm capable of, Édouard," she replied with a tight smile of her own. Recklessness had been the trait that her in-laws had despised the most in her, but he'd kindled that flame of rebellion all the more with little speeches like this one.[break][break]

Before he could retaliate, the chain attached to his person -- that cellphone which ruled his every thought and action -- began to buzz for his attention incessantly.[break][break]

"Your adoring public awaits," she commented blandly, waving him away as she finally savored the wine he'd sought to deny her. Only when his silhouette had disappeared to the balcony did she begin her prowl about the gala, an Ariados stalking her well-traveled web. Emerald eyes searched for someone equally unimpressed by the night's offerings -- and found their target with piercing accuracy.[break][break]

She moved with the grace of someone unbothered by however many eyes followed her; undoubtedly, many did. Her infamy preceded her in Kalos.[break][break]

But it did not deter her from extending a hand to the man in front of her, a daring smile on her lips.[break][break]

"Ambassador. Enchanté."[break][break]

Her silver wedding ring glittered on her left hand, its shackle of iron-wrought flames signifying the family that owned her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Kalos. Set during Elisabeth's marriage. Approx. age 27-28.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
PURGATORIO [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 13:48:47 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Lord Julien Arsène Demassieux was the perfect target for this woman's amusement. Standing aloof from the rest of the gala, the newly appointed ambassador to Galar nursed a glass of wine.[break][break]

In three days' time, he was scheduled to leave his country to begin his duties abroad. He'd much rather preferred to spend his last nights in Kalos at home, preparing for his trip, but his brother insisted he attend at least one more soirée before his departure.[break][break]

After all, why deny the noble elite the pleasure of admiring the Demassieux family's latest achievement?[break][break]

And so Julien went, accepting the empty congratulations and shallow conversations about Galar from his peers. When the stream of flattery finally ended, he retreated to an empty corner of the large ballroom. There, he planned to drink away the hours until a socially acceptable reason for departure presented itself.[break][break]

And it just so happened to take the form of Lisa Bortiforte.[break][break]

Julien took her hand, keenly aware of the silver ring gleaming like a warning on her finger. His kiss on the back of her hand was a mere formality, a fleeting brush of his lips against her pale skin.[break][break]

"Ravi de vous rencontrer aussi, madame," Julien said when he straightened and released her, his smile more reserved than hers. The rich timbre of his voice exuded no warmth, just a practiced politeness.[break][break]

"How are you this evening, Lady Bortiforte?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Sleepless in Slateport (June 2023)[break]
Set when Julien is approximately 30-31 years old

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.julien1]--accent:#9EDFE5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julien1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PURGATORIO [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 15:07:44 GMT
[nospaces]

His lips brushed against the back of her hand as if she were a work of art to be admired, and the notion caused a flicker of amusement to sparkle in her eyes.[break][break]

She preferred men like this: stoic, discrete. It kept things interesting. If she was going to continue these pursuits, the least she could do was make them entertaining for herself.[break][break]

"I assure you, the pleasure is all mine."[break][break]

The social contract struck between them, she sidled over to stand beside him, admiring the view he'd afforded for himself. He'd seemingly resigned himself to people-watching; not the worst way to spend an evening, no, but far from ideal. How nice it was, to have no true competition for one's companionship.[break][break]

"I understand you are due to be sent to Galar soon?" she opened, her eyes turning to catch his. "My condolences."[break][break]

Gossip had been rather mundane this evening, making for the usual subjects of circling conversation. In the inevitable discussion of 'who was who,' his name as an up-and-comer had been bandied about thoroughly.[break][break]

Her own name was either tossed around in hushed, disdainful whispers, or with a cloying, self-righteous pity that she despised hearing all the more. Though neither seemed to dissuade him from speaking with her, she noted.[break][break]

Lisa raised her glass to his in toast, the red liquid swirling with the movement.[break][break]

"Alas, I fear this may be your last night of tolerable wine for some time." Her smile become a slow, mocking thing, before she added, "Or tolerable company, for that matter."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
PURGATORIO [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 16:30:30 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien was well aware of the rumors surrounding Lisa, exchanged in hushed tones by other guests at the gala. Public appearances were a rarity for her, considering the reports of her mental instability — confirmed by her husband, no less.[break][break]

But as she spoke, Julien found himself wondering. Her words were not the ramblings of a madwoman but of a keener creature. Not only that, but she was the first person that night to be so candid.[break][break]

So he reciprocated the toast, sipping from his glass afterward.[break][break]

"Yes. On Tuesday, to be precise," he said, humoring his hunch. "The company in Galar can't be much more intolerable than what our own peers have offered me already. As for the wine, well, we can't all be choosers."[break][break]

Another sip. Julien glanced sideways at Lisa, catching sight of her mocking smile.[break][break]

"I can't imagine the company is what brought you here tonight, either."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.julien1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PURGATORIO [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 16:45:57 GMT
[nospaces]

"Mm. You'd be right," she conceded, a polite laugh spilling from her lips. The sound was slightly brighter than it had any right to be, and she blamed this on the wine.[break][break]

She lowered her drink to a nearby table, now empty of temptation. "I am here for the same reason as you, I imagine. Chained to the tedium of obligation."[break][break]

A finger idly spun her wedding ring as she spoke, purposeful in the movement as she turned her sights back on the crowd in front of them. However, the entire time she remained attentive to the posture of the man next to her: what he did, where he looked, what he might say and why.[break][break]

It wasn't her first time playing this game. Webs took time to spin.[break][break]

"I suppose we all make concessions when life expects us to, however. Whether it's in our choice of drink, or our choice of companion." There was a wryness to her smile, now, as her voice lowered to a conspiratorial tenor. "Which makes the rare opportunity to act on one's own desires particularly worthwhile. Wouldn't you agree?"[break][break]

Her hand brushed against his own as she faced him, and shamelessly moved to take his wine glass as her own. If he didn't resist her, she'd drink it slowly. Leisurely. As if she was welcome to anything she pleased, no matter who owned it.[break][break]

And the look in her eyes offered him the same in return.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
PURGATORIO [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 17:15:58 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Chained to the tedium of obligation."[break][break]

Lisa was right, of course. The way she said it, however, suggested an added bitterness that Julien himself lacked. Though he was a second son, he was still a nobleman, bound by duty to represent his family and their interests in public. And now that he was a diplomat, that duty extended to his country as well.[break][break]

The latter, at least, was a duty Julien had pursued. As Lisa toyed with her wedding ring, he wondered how much of her bitterness stemmed from the lack of choice.[break][break]

Her next words only strengthened his hypothesis.[break][break]

Julien inclined his head toward her, lowering his voice to match hers. "If what one desires is worth the pursuit, then yes."[break][break]

When Lisa took the glass from his hand, his heart jolted with the brush of skin against skin. His pale golden eyes held her emerald ones in silent contest as she drank her fill of the dark wine.[break][break]

What she would see in his bright gaze was acknowledgement of her want and confirmation of his own interest.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PURGATORIO [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 23:41:05 GMT
[nospaces]

"I find even brief pursuits can be memorable."[break][break]

At his knowing look, a pleased expression flitted across her own features. It was always better when men accepted their willing part in these indiscretions, rather than playing coy.[break][break]

She detested that other song-and-dance most of all: the one where the monsters she beguiled voiced hesitation and uncertainty, begging her to affirm that the man she married was far worse than they, themselves, could ever be. They wanted to feel blameless for their sins.[break][break]

Which was why, when 'good' men attempted to goad her in that fashion, her interest waned in an abrupt catch-and-release.[break][break]

Lisa Bortiforte had no interest in saviors. She was looking for knives -- particularly those sharp enough to cut her true prey where it hurt most.[break][break]

"Though if I am to be honest with you, Ambassador," she continued, returning his drink to him so that her hands briefly alighted upon his, "I find myself in need of something more stimulating than boorish prattle about Kalosian social politics. I wonder if you might feel the same?"[break][break]

Her red lipstick had decisively marked his glass, staining it with an almost territorial air.[break][break]

She drifted away from him then, pale fingers untangling from his, as an unvoiced dare sparked and danced in her emerald eyes. The faint scent of honeysuckle and lily-of-the-valley faded away with her, beckoning in its subtle, floral aroma.[break][break]

"Opportunity is not a lengthy visitor," she warned in a sing-song voice, and turning her back to him, she moved to depart for the hall.[break][break]

She did not have to look behind her to know that he would follow.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
PURGATORIO [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 0:41:00 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gossip of Lisa Bortiforte had begun when she was young, newly wedded to the Count of Geosenge. Starry-eyed, hopeless romantics called the couple a love match. Others of a more cynical bent believed the young woman desired Édouard's money more than his heart. Rumors claimed she'd manipulated him into her bed with a woman's wiles.[break][break]

Recent whispers seemed to give those allegations credence. Few men could resist the charms of a woman so brazen, though Julien was certain many tried for fear of Lord Bortiforte. Some likely feared her, too, and what she might do to them should they give in to temptation.[break][break]

But he was none of those weaker men.[break][break]

No words answered her question, rhetorical in its nature. Julien simply took the glass back, his eyes never leaving her as she stepped away from him. With firm intent, he set the glass down on the nearby table and waited for her to disappear into the hall.[break][break]

Then, with a last glance toward the balcony where he spied Édouard on his phone, Julien followed Lisa into the den of vice and sin toward which she'd beckoned.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PURGATORIO [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 3:20:39 GMT
[nospaces]
CW: Adultery/Allusions to Sexual Trauma.
[break]

Kalosian mansions were all rather the same. She knew her own so well after a decade trapped in its walls, navigating another one took precious little time at all. Libraries, in her experience, were secluded and empty during events like these. The only potential interruption would come from others seeking solace for the same scandalous reasons.[break][break]

Men, too, were all the same. Over and over, they coveted what they weren't meant to have.[break][break]

"I understand time is a valuable thing, Ambassador," she said, finding her place upon a chaise lounge and motioning for him to join her. Multiple bookshelves formed a maze around them, offering potential reprieve should any prying eyes appear. "I have no intention of wasting yours."[break][break]

And she didn't intend to allow him to waste hers, either.[break][break]

With permission granted, she began this ritual that had characterized countless other trysts like this one, with men just like him. Their faces and names were already lost to her in a meaningless, vindictive haze.[break][break]

Just as his would be, not long after their session ended.[break][break]

Julien would not find a vulnerable damsel seeking respite from the horrors of her marriage, if that was what he was searching for in her. Nor would he find a woman enamored with him and his own physique, if his ego was what he sought to affirm tonight.[break][break]

She seized what she wanted from him with vicious possession.[break][break]

Nails dug into his skin with a sharpness that conveyed no kindness, her mouth claiming his with the ferocity of hateful need. He was simply a body to her, just as she imagined she was nothing more than a body to him: a source of warmth to be enjoyed and exploited, then discarded and forgotten.[break][break]

The languages of love and violence were not so different, she'd learned, when written on another's skin. They both left marks and bruises that could be explained away later.[break][break]

What Julien thought in this moment meant nothing to her. Whether or not her husband found out about her latest sin was irrelevant. Édouard had punished her for lesser things; her husband had imagined her to be the adulteress, certainly, long before she'd accepted the role his insecurity had foisted upon her.[break][break]

Becoming what her husband feared most was, well, simply giving him the obedience he wanted.[break][break]

Whatever pleasure she felt in this union was pyrrhic in nature, its desire kindled and fanned by flames of spite.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
PURGATORIO [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 21:29:20 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Mere rumor could not encapsulate the truth of Lisa Bortiforte. What Julien discovered beneath silken skirts was not a madwoman. She beheld him with too much sharpness. Her eyes gleamed with an uncanny intelligence, a secret knowing. As if she were flaying him apart with the same ease by which he undressed her.[break][break]

Nor was Lisa a doe-eyed damsel luring men with coy glances and honeyed words. There was too much tooth to her kiss, too much strength in the way she grabbed his shirt. The roll of her hips against his was not meek supplication but forceful demand.[break][break]

Within the first moments, Julien understood the nature of their illicit exchange. Lisa made no room for tenderness or romance. And that was fine with him. He did not desire romance, not in that moment, and not from her.[break][break]

What he sought instead was conquest.[break][break]

A huntsman overpowered his prey. A duelist vanquished his opponent. And when another man's wife offered herself up, a rare opportunity, he seized it. Provided she was worth the pursuit, of course.[break][break]

And Lisa Bortiforte was a most coveted trophy indeed.[break][break]

But Julien was not a possessive or egoistic man by nature. He disdained the boasting of other men of their deeds. He knew better than to envy them, too. For him, it was enough to savor the thrill and the triumph in the moment, then let her go.[break][break]

And so, when they had wrung from each other all they craved, Julien withdrew from Lisa without any lingering affection. She'd made it clear such sentiment was not her intent. In fact, her kisses had been full of scorn, her touch full of contempt — for him or someone else, he could not know. But she had used him as much as he'd used her; that much was certain. Theirs had been a transaction of mutual self-interest.[break][break]

Which is why he did not bother asking her if she felt satisfied.[break][break]

"I'll take my leave now. I imagine you'll return to the party," Julien said instead, his composure and clothing restored. He wondered if Édouard had noticed his wife's absence — and if that had been her goal all along.[break][break]

A glance over his shoulder afforded him a final view of her disheveled state draped across the chaise lounge.[break][break]

"Enjoy your evening, Lisa."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PURGATORIO [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 6:43:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: