awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
IN THE THICK OF IT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 15:19:19 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
IN THE THICK OF THE SMOG lies a creature of unwanted attention: a mine of Koffings invade what is proposed to be one of Team Rocket's new base of operations in Eastern Hoenn.

It has been long since Selena and has captured the spot for Project Lockbox so it is no surprise that, when left unattended, wild pokemons will soon inhabit this place again. As the threat of the previous Malamar has been handled, the poison-types thrive at the abandoned building and Selena has no choice but to dispatch these wild creatures once again.

"Tell me you've brought antidotes." Spoken under the respirator, she urges her company to be ready as she orders the Salazzle to find the causes of the problem. It is a good thing that the pokemon is a poison-type as well: it cannot be harmed by the smog unless the creature has CORROSION.

close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
What fire does not destroy, it hardens
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
IN THE THICK OF IT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 0:52:28 GMT
Mirabella Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Many people say drinking coffee was like drinking from a poisoned chalice however Mirabella could tell such people to go straight to hell. She needed it for what she about to do. Mirabella loved poison types don't get wrong. Terra was the sweet and wonderful. However having to dealing with Weezing and muk almost made her sick. Now she was on a mission to deal with this poison problem.[break][break]

The woman place respirator before stepping out into the "battle ground". All her pokemon minus terra remained in their pokemon least for the time being. She knew of who wouldn't know of the Kalos born. Of course she out rank in terms of status. She had more reputation in hoenn. "Of course, even pecha berries. I have back up for my back up." [break][break] She gesture for her fellow to take the lead. She was more thing ready for what was in store. "What to do think it is this time? Weezing or Vileplume?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- N/A[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#6b2b2b;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
IN THE THICK OF IT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 2:10:08 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
COMPARED TO HER PREVIOUS MISSION PARTNERS, the good thing about is that she comes prepared. Initiative is a value Selena appreciates very well. She can only laugh at what the other lady has said.

"Weezings. They are the only ones with smog of this kind." It is of thick, brownish color that does not only smell nauseating but foul and rancid—a reason why a respirator is handy. Judging by the volume of it, however, it seems like it is certainly not alone and has brought companions to the camp. "Remind me to report this to at once or suffer another spring cleaning like this one."

Behind them, a fast moving blip passes through the corridors; the Salazzle is keen enough to launch a GUNK SHOT. It certainly hits: poisonous sludge pooling over where the gunk hits the creature, leaving a trail to where it might have moved. Selena smiles as she is certain it has been POISONED.

She nods towards the toxic trail as she faces . "So... do you want to take the lead?"