Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 0:29:22 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Their evening walk through the Safari Zone was beginning to wind down. Above, the summer sun was starting to set, blushing the horizon with pastel pinks and oranges. Pokémon cooed and cawed in the trees, the wind in the plain grasses waned and eventually stilled.[break][break]

It was a setting that Barnaby rarely had time to appreciate. Calming, somehow.[break][break]

Until it wasn't. He was counting the minutes until another Safari Pokémon popped out from the brush.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

premium safari ticket [0/4][break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -15px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 190px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 4:43:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAREANIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VENOSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 18:55:53 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Barnaby's apprehension was well-founded. In an eerie mirror to the beginning of his hike, from the same pond he'd passed by earlier came another MAREANIE.[break][break]

Wait... or maybe the same one? He'd scared it off earlier using NIDOQUEEN's EARTH POWER, and this one seemed a little bruised up — but still as ornery as ever.[break][break]

The fact that it rushed at Barnaby twice with such tenacity was either brave or foolhardy. Still, he liked it's spunk.[break][break]

"Why not? Maybe Elisabeth will like you." Glancing down, he gestured for Julep the MUDBRAY to weaken it enough for capture.

catching MAREANIE [break]
premium safari ticket [1/4]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -15px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 190px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 7:39:21 GMT
shiv Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORPEKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUNGER SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURA WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 1:39:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

After Julep putting a good wallop onto the MAREANIE, the little poison creature was easy enough to catch. The Safari Ball barely rocked once before flashing to signify Barnaby's success.[break][break]

Picking up the capsule, he pocketed it and continued on his way. The sun was fading closer to the horizon — an indication that he probably needed to pick up the pace. It wouldn't be good to be stuck within the Safari Zone at night.[break][break]

As if on cue, another deterrent skuttled from the brush. A second MORPEKO, looking for agitated than the first. Not angry, but the lines in its brow indicated... worry? Was it looking for others of its kind? Maybe the one Barnaby had captured earlier...[break][break]

"Eeh, sure. I could probably sell these on the Black Market for a fair price. Julep," He called, languid and unhurried in his speech. "Take care of this one too, please."

catching MORPEKO [break]
premium safari ticket [2/4]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 1:43:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHESPIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BULLETPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SEED BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 3:03:38 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Julep knew how to kick butt and take names. The MORPEKO was of no issue to her, as it futilely tried to use an Electric-type AURA WHEEL on the MUDBRAY. That had no effect, so the little rat was swiftly knocked out and captured.[break][break]

"Good girl." Barnaby praised, scratching the back of the equid's ear once she'd trotted back over to him.

SKIPPING [break]
premium safari ticket [2/4]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 6:25:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KOFFING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF-DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 0:59:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Let's pick up the pace a little, hm?" Barnaby encouraged, complicitly allowing his MUDBRAY to let loose if she wanted. Which, given her young age, she absolutely did.[break][break]

Julep whinnied in her excitement, galloping ahead of Barnaby on the dirt trail they followed. It was rare she got to stretch her legs like this out in the wild; a sweet treat for her obedience and competence in battle.[break][break]

Something that would continue to be tested, apparently, as she ran too close to a felled tree. Out popped the angry, floating face of a KOFFING, already expelling a CLEAR SMOG around it. The thick gas filled Julep's lungs, causing her to stop and wheeze in pain.[break][break]

"Shake it off and use Heavy Slam!"

catching KOFFING[break]
premium safari ticket [3/4]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 4:23:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWPOKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 0:25:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The little pony hacked away, finding it hard to catch her breath when the smog refused to clear. It was a frustrating thing to watch. Still, Julep attempted to comply with Barnaby's orders, running at the KOFFING and jumping up to try and slam into it. The KOFFING... well, simply levitated upward, easily evading.[break][break]

"Tsk. This won't do." Barnaby was just about to recall his MUDBRAY and bring out a more suitable Pokémon when the KOFFING's expression suddenly crumpled in pain.[break][break]

Odd. Nothing physical had happened to it. Looking around, however, Barnaby soon saw the source of their rescue. A SLOWPOKE had been drawn out from the nearby pond and laid at its edge. Disturbed by the battle, it had used its PSYCHIC abilities to end all the commotion.[break][break]

"Hm. You're both coming with me, then."[break][break]

With that decided, he lobbed the last of his Safari Balls at the felled KOFFING and drowsy SLOWPOKE.

catching SLOWPOKE[break]
premium safari ticket [4/4]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison patrol #2
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 4:55:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SLOWPOKE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!