TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 2:52:30 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The music was loud in the club, the familiar vibes she'd grown use to warming her in Club Olympus. Jasmine had taken to the stage a few minutes prior, having performed a dance for the crowd. And boy, did they go wild. Every waltz, every wink, she heard cheers, shouts, maybe even barking or woofing.[break][break]

People were so thirsty for love and attention. At least she could feign giving that to them. She could make them think they were the most important person in the room with a wink and batting her lashes before striking her final pose.[break][break]

"I'm getting so many tips tonight. Hell yes," she thought to herself as she broke the post, blowing a kiss and making sure to strut off the stage.[break][break]

After a quick water break, Jazz made her way out to mingle. It was time to be a hostess. She stopped by the bar, taking the glass that was prepared for her and winking at the bartender.[break][break]

Water, disguised to appear like it was a clear alcoholic beverage. She didn't need to get drunk and do something stupid on the job.[break][break]

Wandering the venue, she greeted a few people, chatting them up before moving to the next table. And the next. And the next. Until she landed at a rather handsome man's table, sliding in with a charming grin.[break][break]

"Enjoying your stay?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - sleepless in slateport (june)[break]
outfit check ♡

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
Unsheathe a sword not to kill, Unsheathe a sword to rend those clouds above the ground.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 5:43:17 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]
[attr="class","maincaelum"]

For once, ever since since Caelum had arrived in Hoenn he was taking time to himself, not for his siblings for the future of all of Pokemon race. He had once again found himself within his favorite hostess club, not at all because this was the only club he had visited so far. Caelum had learned to enjoy the night life ever since he had left for schooling in his earlier years. He wasn't exactly there for the girls or the shows specifically, Caelum just loved the vibes a place like this gave to the people. [break][break]

It wasn't to say that he didn't enjoy the girls though because god damn he loved the show that was given to the club just now, what things would he give to have a personal performance from the most recent dancer ()? He would give the entire balance in his family's current bank account. He couldn't blame all the noises coming from the crowd, he was barely holding himself on going feral.[break][break]

As things came down and the crowd volume was naturally lowered. It was time for Aidan to relax, he didn't have one of the many hostess as company right now but what he did have was some good cold liquor. Taking his seat and relaxing to take in the amazing vibes that the club brought him, the hustle and bustle, the conversations, the music, he loved every second of it.[break][break]

His eyes closed taking in the moment, only opening them up once a voice called to him. Witnessing the what he truly thought was a dream, an angel had finally come to take him to the promised lands? "Enjoying your stay?" Oh! He was definitely about to love his stay. "Your performance up there! I don't think I'll ever forget it." He didn't want to let his chance of spending a fortune on a bad idea go that easily, both his siblings did it, it was his turn now. "May I buy you a drink?" He'd say moving over so she would have a place to sit beside him. [break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.caelum4] --accent: #ffb7c5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .maincaelum] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 1:53:32 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine was used to receiving compliments about her performances. After all, she and were the best that Olympus had to offer. Her lips curled into a grin, settling into the seat next to him and placing her hands under her chin as she regarded him with soft, green eyes.[break][break]

"I hope you don't. I would love to leave an imprint on your mind for the rest of your life, my kind sir," she said with a giggle.[break][break]

"I can only say it's even better when my best friend dances with me. However, she's not performing tonight. So, I suppose you'll have to be okay with just me." Her eyebrow rose, her grin turning into something of a cocky smirk.[break][break]

He offered to buy her a drink. Typically, Jasmine would refuse these requests. She had a lot of socializing to do, bouncing from table to table, and drinking meant she'd get intoxicated, which usually wound up with her falling in the hands of the wrong person and needing rescue from someone in Orthrus later on.[break][break]

And a killer hangover. She didn't need to hear fussing at her with a splitting headache for the millionth time. So her trick of the trade was to get refills of water and claim they were vodka to appease her clients.[break][break]

However, this man caught her eye. So... "Sure. I'll bite. What's your name?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - sleepless in slateport (june)[break]
outfit check ♡

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
Unsheathe a sword not to kill, Unsheathe a sword to rend those clouds above the ground.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 6:23:30 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]
[attr="class","maincaelum"]

Caelum would patiently watch as she sat down. Her grin, posture and beautiful eyes all looked perfect, like a painting that had been recently made by a celestial being. She had been incredibly accurate, leaving an imprint on his mind was an understatement. "Don't worry about leaving that mental imprint. I would much rather have a different kind of mark left on me though!" He'd reply with his own grin and a small wink towards her.[break][break]

Leaning back and taking a sip of his own drink, curiosity fully peaking as she explained that there was something better on the menu, just not tonight. "That's really unfortunate, I guess I'm going to have to keep coming back." He'd look a bit pouty as he said that but in a second his expression would soften up once more. "Having just you does sound like a fine, I just think you'll be the one on the losing side of this deal." A small laugh would escape him, being humble wasn't something he normally did, making even himself laugh. [break][break]

As another bottle was delivered to their table. Caelum would make sure to pour a glass for her too, in the end even if she decided to keep herself free from alcohol he wouldn't be a single bit mad, for him the real treasure of the night was having such a beauty as company. Nodding towards the attendant showing that everything was perfectly fine and that he could leave without worries. [break][break]

Caelum couldn't help himself once she said the word "bite", he had to let a smile show. It was indeed one of the many things he liked when ending a night with someone but that was something for later, right now he had to answer a very simple question. "The name is Caelum. Caelum Reinhardt at your service." He'd say offering her the champagne he had just poured. "Since you're the one biting, I wouldn't mind learning your name too" A small grin, he hand't flirted with someone interesting a long while so tonight felt special.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.caelum4] --accent: #ffb7c5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .maincaelum] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]