I. DESERT RUINS RAID

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 6:49:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the hyper beam narrowly kills all of them. it's raw power equivalent to that of a solar flare, or so at least, that's what it feels like. even now, the battle was nearing an end. lucien felt it.

aurum stumbled on his feet, wounds still bleeding from the legendaries previous attack. argent took to his side, throat growling, fangs fared and licked with fire. he'd rarely seen her this angry... aurum this hurt.

"let's return the favor," he says, voice quivering in excitement. the lust of the battle had gotten to him. the shakes hit his entire body as adrenaline coursed through him. "both of you.." he paused to breathe.

"HYPER BEAM!"

the torrent of energy formed in front of their maws. a condensed orb of  swirling yellow and orange hues. larger it grew, and grew, before finally condensing awkwardly. then, it happened.

the beams shot forth, kicking up rock and gravel alike beneath their lazors of death.

lucien breathed.

waiting.

rkU|gJnG

·
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 7:39:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
MOD POST

[attr="class","aname2"]
READ CAREFULLY

[attr="class","ipad"]
YOUR ATTACKS[break][break]

• 's kecleon sneaks in close before leaping out of the shadows to SUCKER PUNCH the titan hard; ditto, after examining the regirock for some time is able to manifest nothing but a muscular arm made out of stone. it's almost comical—if not entirely terrifying. the ditto attempts a ROCK THROW which sends a boulder careening into the titan's body with a fantastic crash. fernando launches his own rock, but... it dinks off. ya bich.
  • @logan's pained body inspires his metang to put 100% into its retaliation. a smaller, but still destructive HYPER BEAM drills a hole into the regirock's leg, causing it to sizzle.
  • @alexander's pokémon send a beautiful flurry of LEAVES and FAIRY WIND—the leaves carve scars into the mountainous body of the recharging regirock. a pleasant scent accents the assault.
  • a mourning rushes over to her fellow gym leader. hearing the tears of their trainer and understanding the loss of their comrade, the lycanroc summons a vengeful STONE EDGE that rips through the ground. the stones impale the regirock's legs and torso, sticking into its frame like crucifix nails.
  • 's aggron and dragonair attack in unison with their IRON and AQUA TAILS. the latter does more damage as the dragon strikes deftly across a weakened, cratered portion of the regi.
  • 's battered self is tended to by his gothita. the FUTURE SIGHT would come moments later like a purple bolt of lightning. it pierces a shoulder, sending detritus from its flare of vibrant psychic colour.
  • @yiannis's gigalith also conjures a STONE EDGE, but it's his cloyster that deals the most damage. with a piercing AURORA BEAM, the stones around the point of impact freeze and burst into icy shards.
  • 's overtaken by the vision, and as he comes to grips with what he has seen, he lets the rest of the assault unfold.
  • ' pokémon seize the opportunity with a dramatic surge of stars and water. rock chips off into dust with every hit.
  • the loss of ' azumarill has shaken the poor secretary. the boulder is smashed by her dragonair's DRAGON TAIL before it snakes toward the frontlines. a DRAGON DANCE and OUTRAGE does a number on one of the regi's legs.
  • appears like a fucking ladyphobe genie out of a lamp of rocks. his ampharos fires a ZAP CANNON from its palms and his suave dartrix paints the battlefield with a relentless LEAFAGE. the attacks knock the regirock a little.
  • 's head bleeds profusely. in pain, he responds to after examining the condition of his pokemon.
  • after his aegislash faints, calls for his husband before finding him underneath the rubble. his espeon clears away the rocks keeping him pinned with PSYCHIC. a HELPING HAND comforts the pokémon's counterpart, and the oricorio REVOLUTION DANCES: a somber commemoration of the dead.
  • after reeling from the horror of a slaughtered audino, sends her pokémon forth. her salandit fires her vengeance in the form of a powerful DRAGON PULSE while the metagross charges in with an energy-encased METEOR MASH.
  • @andromeda orders his two pyroars to fire like cannons. the combined HYPER BEAM blitzes across the cave—and the smell of burned stone wafts in its wake. in the aftermath, the party would be able to see a scathing hole cutting through the titan's mid-section.
  • 's altaria rocks the regirock with a startling MOONBLAST. afterward, as if sensing the fatigue seeping into their trainer's body, the absol bolts into action; marsh NIGHT SLASHES across the regirock's body.
  • 's scolipede rushes forth. the regirock is weakened sufficiently enough for it to lose balance. a driven STEAMROLLER is able to knock the titan down onto its knees.
  • a bleeding @arlette finds solace in another's arms, her pokémon resume the fight. her vileplume finds herself wholly rejuvenated after a well-timed GIGA DRAIN saps the regirock of its vivacity. quickly, the furfrou follows up, colliding into the fallen mountain with a rough TAKE DOWN.
  • tends to a severely injured —don't do it let him bleed out because he just wants the cyber that slut—while kapow makes an attempt to redeem himself. his scales ring noisily, drowning the cavern with the cacophony of violence. the immense strength of the dragon is able to dislodge a sizable portion of its body from itself, like an iceberg breaking off.
  • 's relicanth, attuned to the ancient airs, fires a particularly powerful WATER PULSE. the water batters the regirock heavily, causing it to groan. her lucario follows up fiercely. like a midnight showdown across rooftops, her lucario transforms the duress of anguish into a dramatic performance of steel and blade. a CLOSE COMBAT destroys a considerable chunk of the torso, caking the air with crumbled rock for the final blow. the regirock… stops moving.
  • seeing her chance, throws a pokéball— a strategic move. however, she does not account for what will happen next:

[break][break]

the pokéball bounces off the titan— and the capturing mechanism activates; however, something cuts the red link. the regirock seems to reactivate, its staccato cry going haywire like fallen xylophone keys. something’s wrong— something is always wrong.[break][break]

a growing light begins to engulf the regirock’s body; it’s a light some of the party has seen before (the mauville city terrorists, , , , @arlette). it’s the light of an EXPLOSION. can still see the peculiar stone nearby—and should she choose to grab it, she would need to retrieve it and run fast. sensing the danger, the explorers begin to cry out like doomsday prophets.[break][break]

the regirock’s stones begin to crumble apart. its structural integrity weakens with every passing moment as the screaming sound of the inevitable blast rises higher in pitch.[break][break]

make your escape.[break][break]

(no roll needed)[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 7:51:03 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Kim naruto runs to the exit, the gothita floating close behind, her arms flung back in a similar fashion. Bitch too big to yeet, gotta get gone. Good luck y’all.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 9:41:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
there’s comfort in the darkness that comes with eyes shut and arlette sinks into the embrace of something so familiar, relishing in the embrace. it’s a feeling she hasn’t felt in so long, shrouded in comfort that’s absent anywhere else in these caves. there’s a selfish desire to stay within leo’s arms for the remainder of her conscious hours, letting the world around her unfold as it will without any intervention ㅡ but the glow that begins to brighten the area refuses to allow it. unwillingly she reacts, lidded eyes seeking out the source. arlette knows this light and, even with her haze, understands the danger they’re all in if they stay near.

a low tapping of footsteps draw near, prompting arlette to look down and see her pokemon coming up to where leo stands. she can see the concern in their eyes and, while all she wants to do is console them, arlette knows they’re safer within the confines of their pokeballs than outside any longer. as quickly as she can the pokemon return, hidden away in their devices and tucked into the pocket in which arlette had them.

leo, you can put me down.” her voice sounds tired and for good reason, but she wishes she could hide her exhaustion a little better. “i can walk and it’ll be faster for you if you’re not carrying me.

• recalls both her vileplume & furfrou
• tells to let her go drop that bitch on the floor and let her d i e
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 12:58:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
300 for @phix

Tch, pathetic. Logan's Metang needed a bit more training. It barely even affected the creature that time. Yes, it drilled a hole in the Regirock's leg, but it didn't cause the Regirock to explode in a million pieces, so that wasn't good enough for Logan. If it wasn't for the pain that seared through Logan's body, he would've yelled at his pokemon for its weakness. However, more important things mattered.

"Come here." Logan ordered his pokemon. The Metang floated over, unsure if it was about to get insulted. "Hold my arm up." he ordered his Metang. "Pull it until it pops into place. Don't pull too roughly."

He dealt with a broken arm before. The first time it happened, he was pretty clueless about what he could do to fix it. Luckily, he had a friend that knew a bit more than him.

"Keep pulling until you feel a pop..." Logan braced himself. The Metang started to pull and he placed his hand in his mouth just to bite back the painful screams. "Yeah. Keep going. Just like that. Ow. Ow... AAAAAAAAGH!" pop went his arm back into place. And, with that pop, his toughness left too. Logan fell down to the ground and writhed while a few tears came down his eyes. "SHIT!" he yelled out with rage. The Metang was worried seeing him this way.

Eventually, though, Logan recovered. Just in time too as the Regirock looked like it was about to self-destruct. Logan grabbed ahold of his Metang. "Get us out of here, now!" he ordered.

The Metang roared in agreement, but then stopped all of a sudden. "What the hell is your problem? Get going!" Logan yelled, but the Metang didn't listen. The creature turned its eyes over to , who was stuck under a pile of rocks.

Her flygon had just been killed. So, even if she managed to make it out of this place alive, she wouldn't be able to cross the abyss.

"That's not our problem." he told his Metang. However, the iron claw creature seemed worried, and it didn't look like it was going to move unless Logan agreed to help.

"Grrr." Logan growled. "FINE"

With Logan riding atop it, the Metang floated over to . "Use Psychic." he ordered his pokemon. The Metang's eyes glowed purple, and it used its abilities to lift the rocks off of the woman's leg. After that, it carefully used Psychic again to lift the woman off the floor so that it could hold her in its arms.

"You can recall your Scolipede." Logan said to her. He seemed a bit annoyed by this entire development. "My Metang and I will take you out of here."

If the girl agreed to be saved, Logan's Metang would save her while Logan rode on top of its head. If she refused to be saved, Logan's Metang would drop her, and that'd be the end of their interaction.

> Logan popped his arm into place.

> Logan cried.

> Logan is trying to save . She can take it or leave it.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#FF8C00; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#FF8C00; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 14:51:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ian is concussed, but breathing. Most of the blood is seeping from a wound on his leg. His Pokeballs are intact, but Ian's left hand isn't. His nose is bloody and broken.

His slower Pokemon will need to be retrieved. Hecate is already pawing at the buttons.

help
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 15:27:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","snowtitle"]→ DESERT RUINS RAID ←

[attr="class","snowscroll"]The ball was down and the monster was starting to glow. She wasn't sticking around.

"Is there anybody who can't move?!"

Her voice echoed strong through the chamber as she took a rushed step forward, her sprained ankle screaming out as her foot hurried to catch her weight. Ava's jaw clenched, eyes pinching tight as she stumbled a bit. Tough as she'd play it she was having a hell of a time herself.

"Snipe, rock."

The bird seemed to understand immediately what his trainer had been in such a race to grab, wings angling to glide his body in sharp descent toward the strange, glowing stone. His talons reached forward, ready and wide, before snatching up the rock from the ground. It only took a couple beats of his wings for him to loop around and drop the glowing hunk into Ava's hand.

"Good boy," she murmured under her breath in praise, limping as quickly as her pain tolerance would let her.

On second thought. Maybe she could use a rescue.

A bead of sweat rolled its way down from her forehead, trailing along her cheek as she held her breath, trying to focus her mind on something aside from the pain in her swelling ankle. "Anyone... with a free hand?"

Her voice was straining.

Whether she got the help or not, she was getting her ass through that door. If she came across anyone who couldn't move along the way, she sure as hell wasn't leaving them behind. Though, the image of a girl with a bad ankle acting as the support for an immobile explorer might end up an interesting spectacle.

- @raid -

SNIPER ♂
KEEN EYE

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-right:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-top:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#FDFDFD!important;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll a]font-family:verdana!important;font-size:10px!important;text-transform:capitalize!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowtitle a]font-family:georgia!important;font-size:7pt!important;color:#3f283e!important;text-transform:upperrcase!important;[/newclass]

✔ advertises help to explorers
✔ snags the peculiar stone
✔ rushes to escape (ow)
✔ requests a little help
✔ tries to help surviving explorers along the way
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 18:58:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","vbord"]
[attr="class","vbox"]
[attr="class","vcover"]
[attr="class","vgroup"]
[attr="class","vogue"]
[attr="class","mainv"]
VERA

[attr="class","vlyrics"]
These memories
Mean nothing to me
Just salt in the wound

[attr="class","vcred"]@raid - 464
shinji ava get on the fucking robot

[attr="class","vpostb"]
[attr="class","vpostbg"]A small puff of embers to her elbow snaps her out of the little mental haven she had built for herself. It burns through the image of Cheri’s smile and shocks her back into reality, causing her to jump and yell, patting at her clothes. Selene’s stare is unwavering even as she meets her with one of fury.

She’s about to scold her when Amos’ heavily lands before them. The Metagross begins communicating in a rapid-fire series of beeps and trills, alerting the scientist of the oncoming disaster. They had to move, now.

She curses, retrieving Selene’s pokeball and returning the Salazzle to safety. Amos would remain outside to carry them out. Vera bites the bottom of her lip, seeing a pink blur from the corner of her eye. The pokeball’s capture mechanism allows it to break down the molecules of the DNA it is tied to regardless of the pokemon’s state of consciousness; she could bring her back. She could have her buried at home in Verdanturf, where their family and friends could provide her a proper farewell.

She releases a breath, realizing that she can’t. She can’t pack up Cheri’s corpse in a tiny ball, carry it around for how long as she debates on when to break the news to Cheri’s original trainer, her mother. And she doesn’t know if she’d ever let go if she doesn’t do it right here, right now.

Amos helpfully catches her attention with a distorted growl. Many are struggling to make it to the exit; majority are injured, people and pokemon alike. Not too far from them, a woman ( ) is limping, carrying some sort of a glowing rock as she offered her own help. What the fuck.

”You crazy fucking kids!” Vera says, legs coming to life as she rushes over, Amos following suit. “You, get on the robot,” It’s an order, not a request. She moves to help ease the girl on the flat of Amos’ head. ”Hold on tight or you’ll fall right off. Amos, lift!” She hops on and grabs hold as the Metagross hums in assent, tucking its legs and rising from the ground.

They’re hurrying towards the exit now because Vera refuses to die in this shitheap. As they go along, she calls out loudly, offering a hand to pull up whoever else would need a ride to freedom, rescuers and survivors.

- Vera returns Selene
- Vera decides not to save Cheri’s corpse (rip)
- Vera gives a ride on Amos
- Anyone else whose legs aren’t working or who just can’t make it out on their own, feel free to hitch a ride on the Metagross Express! He’s a pretty big all-terrain vehicle so as long as you hold on tight he shouldn’t have an issue carrying multitudes. Can also pick up survivors if they're around?
- LET’S SKEDADDLE

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbord]width:400px;padding:20px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb]width:400px;padding:20px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #111111;font-family:roboto;font-size:11px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb b]color: ##8e8e8e; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb:hover b]color: #cc2440;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostbg]padding:20px;background-color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vogue]color: #999999;width:400px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainv]font-family:Playfair Display;font-size:115px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vlyrics]font-family:roboto;color:#b7b7b7;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;margin-top:100px;text-align:left;width:375px;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vcred]opacity:100%;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px; color: #d1d1d1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vgroup]width:400px;padding:0px 0px 3px 3px;height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbox]width:400px;height:200px;background:url('https://image.ibb.co/b8NkBz/400x200v3muted2.png');overflow:hidden;position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vcover]width:400px; height:200px;position: absolute; top: 0px;-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbox:hover .vcover]-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; top: -195px[/newclass]
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 19:28:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

There is no semblance of remorse that graces over her features the moment she witnesses the stone edge collide against weakened titan; limbs splayed and bound against chamber walls– a job well done, a job worthy of praise.

Her smile is weak when Lycanroc returns to her side, able body still tense after its own onslaught against the beast, and she moves to run her hand over once pinned ears, “Thank you.” Her words are soft when she speaks to the canine, a silent appreciation towards an effort meant to avenge a fallen companion.

She is careful with her actions, paced, when she returns the Lycanroc back into the secure confinements of his ball; her attention returning to an injured Riley and barely catching incoherent babbling, “I’ll get you out of here.” She assures, her voice still partially strained as she attempts to maintain composure– she had to be strong.

She shifts from his side for a moment, hands moving to search for the dormant pokeballs at Riley’s side; his pokemon would be secured first. It takes her a moment, eyes skimming over a now bright battlefield, and returns his fainted Chandelure– Castform would be sure to follow after.

“Are you still with me?” Her question hangs in the air as she glances down at him, she knows he won’t be able to respond, not well, and she moves to clip the pokeballs back to his side before she moves to summon out the last pokeball holstered at his side– his Charizard.

There is a sense of relief that floods over her when her eyes settles onto the large flying type, “Sorry for the work I’m about to put you through.” She apologizes to Pepper, her attention briefly parting to look at Riley once more.

“Alright—” She would begin, carefully moving to hoist her friend up from the ground in her arms; her steps slow as she struggles to place her barely conscious friend into his Charizard’s arms, “Almost there...” She assures, moving to briefly check to see if he would be secure.

She hesitates for a moment when she looks at him and she leans down to briefly press a kiss onto a most likely dirt covered cheek before she parts and moves to climb onto Pepper’s back– the pained sounds of the titan far more noticeable to her now.

“Get us out of here, Pepper.”

› appreciates the stellar work that Lycanroc did and returns him back into the safety of his pokeball.

› takes a moment to return 's Castform and fainted Chandelure back into their pokeballs because he's an incoherent mess.

› summons out 's Charizard (Pepper) and places him into her arms, silvia gives him a small kiss on the cheek before she climbs onto Pepper's back and tells the Charizard to get them out of there.

@raid
close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 19:45:39 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[GoogleFont=Old Standard TT]
{}
AND YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE DOOMED, MY DEAR—WE'RE SLOW DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM

[attr="class","monsterexo"]"yeah, hospital sounds good." he accepts her help and rises to an upright position but that's when he feels the true extent of the injuries he's incurred. once the sharpness of the pain dies down a laugh replaces it, which only brings back the pain again: a truly vicious cycle.

finally, he looks down at his arm. "i still can't feel it—why can't i feel it?" it looks like it should be in pain with the amount of damage done. but it's numb; he feels nothing, not even when he tries to move it. "i'll be okay, right?" 

alpha and gaea rejoins them; an immediate SAFEGUARD looks to calm her trainer down. concern is plastered on their faces and daniel can do nothing to reassure them. so he offers them a smile instead.

one glance back to the titan tells him enough. "we should go." he turns to his partner, . "please don't drop me. count of three; one—two—three." and up on his feet he goes. his arm might be fucked by his legs aren't.

"cover our retreat, please, alpha."

PROTECT
looks to do just that.

» starting to limp outta there.
» has PROTECT to shield them.
MADE BY ★MEULK

[newclass=.monsterexo]line-height:14px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo b]color:#f08658;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo a]color:#f08658!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 20:09:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The most that Riley was able to muster up were more simple grumbles when Silvia asked if he was still with her. Though the response did of course come a bit delayed. He was barely hanging in there at this point, he wasn't in any life threatening danger from his condition, just really really out of it and in a whole lot of pain. The only real threat to his life at the moment was the same one everyone had in the form of the exploding Regirock.

If he was actually all the way conscious right now the small kiss on his cheek would of made Riley's cheeks match the fiery red of his hair.

Once the Charizard was sent out it didn't take any convincing at all for it to follow Silvia's commands like she would with her own trainer. Just one look at the condition the man was in when he was placed into her arms was enough to get Charizard cooperating with anything Silvia wanted. It did help that the giant flying lizard knew the girl was one of her trainer's friends.

With Riley in her arms and Silvia holding onto her back Pepper gave her wings a quick flap before flying forward at the door they came into the chamber from, trying her best to quickly and more importantly safely get the two trainers out.

› Rileys still a very sleepy boy.

› Pepper starts flying towards and through the door their group originally came in with on her back and Riley in her arms, doin her best to get them away from the explosion quickly and safely.

@raid

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 1:41:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“Of fucking course it knows fucking explode!”

The familiar glow of the charging explosion caused his heart to drop all the way into his stomach. There was no way anyone close to that thing would survive. They wouldn’t survive if they stayed in the room. All of them were going to be blasted into the ceiling and walls like that one kid who had the unfortunate experience of being smashed.

Leo heard Kim’s comment but decided not to comment, focusing on running towards the exit where he had last seen the explorer. It was when Arlette started to wake up and talk, recalling her own Pokemon before Leo squinted at her.

“Shut the fuck up Arlette! Just shut the fuck up for once in your life and stop trying to prove yourself. If you hadn’t noticed, the fucking giant ass Regirock is about to explode if we don’t get the fuck out of this room. And honestly, me nor your Pokemon want to see you stumble around trying to figure out which way is goddamn up and down when we only have a few seconds to get the fuck out. So think of you and your fucking Pokemon’s lives for one second and get your pride out of your fucking ass and shut up so I can concentrate and not fall over a fucking rock!”

As much as he needed her to stay awake at this point, he wished she would fall back asleep so she could shut up for a second. The last he needed was for her try and struggle and hurt herself even more. Cupcake and Marshmellow came up to him and he quickly recalled Marsh into her pokeball. “Fly us out here.” He quickly placed Arlette onto the Altaria before hopping on behind her, holding her in place so she wouldn’t slide off. The Altaria flew towards the exit as fast as it could hoping to escape the blast.

• Run towards the exit where the explorer is at and tells Arlette to stfu
• Leo hops on Altaria with Arlette and flies to the exit

close tab

played by

Flabby

he/him
Freelancer
officer
63 height
63 height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dallas
Dallas Rhodes
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 1:42:19 GMT
Dallas Rhodes Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]
[attr="class","cmonlyrics"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]Of course, it wasn’t over just yet. As nice as their massive final attack had been as a group, the Regirock had one more surprise left for them.

“Motherfucker.”

It was time to make like a tree and leaf. His Sandslash was returned to its Pokeball as he rounded up the Slowpoke to head for the exit.

“If there’s anyone you see that can’t move or not fast enough, pick them up.” Hawks was released to do the same job. No time yet to worry about injuries sustained from their endeavours to get here or because of the battle. Everyone just needed to hurry the fuck up.

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@raid – 107 – Latah biiitch. Also the Slowpoke & Fletchinder express are open for business on a free ride offer so people don't die.

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbox]width:420px;margin-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;border-bottom:1px #a2837e solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;padding:25px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody b]color:#775c53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][/quote]
·aFZ3vl9f
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 3:13:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".neobg]width:400px;background:#fff;font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;box-sizing:content-box;}.neoheader{background:url('http://images.neopets.com/themes/000_def_f65b1/banner_bg.png');width:100%;display:flex;justify-content:space-between;}.neoheader img{height:40px;margin:px;}.neoheader b{padding:15px;color:black;}.neoheader span{color:#2E72C0;}.neopara{padding:20px;white-space:pre-wrap;color:black;}[/newclass]
[attr="class","neobg"]
[attr="class","neoheader"]Welcome, batgirl241
[attr="class","neopara"]

In a chaotic spin of events, the rescuers miraculously defeat the Regirock. The glowing, pulsing light that surrounds Regirock's body is by no means unfamiliar, and she's running out the exit before she's swallowed up by the inevitable destruction.

where's my neopets shiv.