slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 11:42:03 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Chuckling as he looked at each arm, he’d nudge Arlette with his hip.

Hey, check it.

He’d point at both his arms with his head.

Guess them's the breaks.

The chuckling would intensify his back falling against the wall as he slid down it slowly. He was a broken man.

Meanwhile the gothita, out of break from withstanding the attack would onlook her trainer shooting a quick glare at the regirock before going to tend to the man.

sONUBGvz

• kim machine broke
• gothita gave regirock the death (future sight) stare and is tending to kim

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 12:08:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ian's legs are visible, but not much else. Blood seeps steadily from underneath the rocks. He's not moving. His left ankle is bent at an awkward angle.

Ian's newer Pokemon want to survive the encounter with the golem.

Cloyster uses Aurora Beam. 0Sl85hM4

Gigalith uses Stone Edge.

Hecate, lonely lovely Hecate. She turns away from her enemy and runs fervently towards the man who has raised her ever since she was born. The Umbreon cries out desperately for help when she realizes that her paws cannot smash stone, instead rolling them off one at a time.

• cloyster uses aurora beam
• gigalith uses stone edge
• disloyal bitches
• umbreon goes to dig her daddies out
·
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 13:46:21 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
With his mortal power, Zeke can only hope to watch as calamity unfolds around him, the glowing beam engulfing Pokemon, stalactites and stones ripping through limbs mercilessly. He can see the girl with the Bastiodon from before clearest; her Carbink reduces to ash and dust before her within an instant. She is left with no other choice but to move on, and so Zeke must, too. With Hyper Beam's immediate dangers behind him, a counterattack will be unanswered and unavoidable.

They are facing one another again, he and the Regirock -- what part of him sparks interest in the golem? He doesn't know. He is staring into the face of the monster, both of their expressions blank, waiting on another moment to pass. For most, the worst seems to be behind them; a creeping feeling leads him to believe he will not be spared their woes as he first suspected.

The menhir that forms the face of the Regirock, dotted with faint circular carvings across it to make some semblance of a visage, begins to glow the same color as the Hyper Beam before deepening to a raven black as they bore into him - through him.

His mind sears, swells, the pain too transient and too immense for his sensory receptors to comprehend. Vomit suddenly threatens to disrupt the battle, Zeke's gaze finally allowed to break the connection between him and the legendary. Regirock falls to his knees, the loud thud drowning out Zeke's scream, a scream so guttural and inherent that his own ears would not recognize it as his own if he could hear it. He cannot, though; his mind is elsewhere, perhaps transported to some other place to protect it from breaking.

Regirock no longer kneels before him in its dying breaths -- the ruins are gone, replaced with sprawling metropolitan architecture. One tower stands out amidst the conurbation, framed in ominous violet light as it looms over him. Slithering of vines on the concrete surface comes from behind him, below him now as they creep toward the tower. Their size doubles, triples, tenfolds and they begin to ensnare the tower.

The creeping brushes his ankle, ensnaring it, too. He is helpless.

Surroundings fade to black, the scene ending. Another instant, and he can feel the ruin floor beneath his palms again. Eyes shoot open and lungs wince for more air, pants begging for breath as he now kneels before Regirock in the remnants of the sandstorm.

Did anyone see that? No -- the world is as it was moments before the vision.

Time does not allot him the grace to think on the vision as Regirock still looms over him, Marin now directly in front of him. Her own glowing amber eyes search his for confirmation of his wellbeing, only to find it in his form slowly returning to a standing position. Nausea does not let him go so easily, and a headache remains, but the searing sensation has dulled -- he will be okay, if only for now.

- zeke watches be strong.
- he tries to seize recharge moment but locks eyes with glowing regirock.
- part of aforementioned vision sets upon him now (hope that's okay spiral??)
- lets the end of the battle unfold.

close tab

played by

Flabby

he/him
Freelancer
officer
63 height
63 height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dallas
Dallas Rhodes
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 16:08:33 GMT
Dallas Rhodes Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]
[attr="class","cmonlyrics"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]The flash of the Hyper Beam blinded Dallas as he peered out of the trench to watch Bom. Desperation in his eyes, hoping that the pink blob would clear the Hyper Beam. Dune also watched with concern as a fellow member of the Rhodes party danced with death.

Their eyes adjusted as the carnage stopped as quickly as it began. The Regirock now resting after such a powerful attack. In the air, they could see him. A smiling, uninjured Slowpoke. Dallas held back a cheer. As happy as he was to see his Pokémon safe, it felt insensitive given what had just happened. No one else had died, but the same could not be said for their Pokémon. There was no time to celebrate anyway despite that. Regirock had stopped moving, but only to rest. That wouldn’t last long, so they all needed to strike once more. One last time with the Pokémon that were left.

“Bom, hit it while it’s down with another Water Pulse!” A now familiar ball of swirling blue energy former at the Slowpoke’s mouth. Growing and growing in size before releasing as a massive wave of water. Aimed to finish off the Regirock as Slowpoke landed from its earlier jump.

“Dune, do the same with Swift.” Dune followed the command, popping out from the trench it created to release another burst of yellow stars that flew towards the Regirock. Others were doing the same. A similar barrage of attacks that they had started the fight with.

Hopefully, it would be enough this time. It had to be.

Slowpoke APEgJCz|

Sandslash

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@raid – 262 – Slowpoke uses Water Pulse. Sandslash uses Swift. Dallas hopes it’s enough.

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbox]width:420px;margin-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;border-bottom:1px #a2837e solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;padding:25px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody b]color:#775c53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][/quote]
·
close tab

played by

sunshine

lily
she/her
twenty-five
december 25
saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 16:10:11 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar

she hears her leg break before she feels it -- a collection of snaps and pops that precedes blinding pain. over the years she's pushed herself to silently bear all sorts of pain, but this is too much. the agony of fractured bone scraping fractured bone, and skin tearing to make space for their altered arrangements leaves her screeching through gritted teeth. she moves to deal with the boulder but finds herself incapable. sprawled out on the ground, on her stomach no less, she realizes twisting to remove it could leave her without her leg.

in desperation she looks to her pokemon only to find more horror. while tulip hovers protectively over her narci is nowhere to be found. her eyes scan restlessly for one of her oldest companions and find nothing but the rocks fallen around her. the mix of anger and sorrow brings tears to her eyes but doesn't stop her mind from working. she looks then for fernando, only to see him doing what she was sure he would. the opportunity to win has presented himself and he is racing towards it. she can't let him do it alone.

"break this"

lillian gets the order in through gritted teeth and her dragonair complies. the pokemon's body lights up momentarily before a DRAGON TAIL shatters the boulders and sends bits of it flying. she doesn't hazard a look at her destroyed leg, that's not why she broke the stone. instead she starts to drag herself. first into an upright position and then back towards the wall. the whole process is excruciating; and every inch of progress is punctuated by bright light in her eyes and a keen urge to vomit.

"help him"

even as tears stream down her pale face lillian's eyes are determined. she looks to her remaining partner with purpose and tulip will not ignore her. the dragonair races to catch up with fernando, slithering across the ground in a smooth DRAGON DANCE. as she grows closer to the titan, tulip lets her anger take control. an OUTRAGE is aimed at its frozen form.

eh22AyQg

notes: lillian's leg is broken in innumerable places by the boulder that falls on her leg. she mourns the loss of her azumarill only momentarily before focusing on helping fernando. after dragonair breaks the boulder on her leg with dragon tail she begins to pull herself towards the walls -- presuming she'll be safer further from the fight. she sends dragonair to the front to aid the assault where she uses dragon dance and outrage.

active pokemon: tulip the dragonair

@raid

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 16:40:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","snowtitle"]→ DESERT RUINS RAID ←

[attr="class","snowscroll"]Her ankle buckled underneath her, body bowing a short ways forward as her eyes tightened themselves closed as she braced herself from the pain. Dark eyes blinked slowly open as the light of the monster's hyper beam faded, rocks tumbling down around her. The pillar had held.

She took a breath as she pulled her posture straight, her back resting up against the sturdy stone of the pillar behind her as she turned her gaze to check back toward the regirock, but a familiar shape caught her eye.

Nails laid limp against the wall nearby, eyes fallen shut and face wet with blood.

The trainer's shoulders loosed as she searched the pokémon over quickly from her place, seeking out some sign of life - but the pup's chest had gone still. A slow breath eased steady from her nose as she limped out from her hiding place, her attention having lingered longer on her fallen partner than the cool-blooded pidgey batting its wings overhead.

She'd failed in her attempt to grab the stone, and she'd get to it, but first she was shutting this mountain down.

It was slow. It seemed weak. And to her, it seemed like the perfect time. So the unwitting trainer did the same thing any other trainer would do against a difficult, weakened pokémon. She reached a hand to her hip and -

threw a pokéball.

- @raid -

SNIPER ♂
KEEN EYE

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-right:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-top:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#FDFDFD!important;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll a]font-family:verdana!important;font-size:10px!important;text-transform:capitalize!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowtitle a]font-family:georgia!important;font-size:7pt!important;color:#3f283e!important;text-transform:upperrcase!important;[/newclass]

✔ notes nails' death
✔ attempts to capture regirock with a pokéball

zxqH07_w
close tab

played by

LIGHT

LEAGUE HEAD SCIENTIST
13 height
13 height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niklaus
Niklaus Lagusa
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 17:20:24 GMT
Niklaus Lagusa Avatar

he's here, he's here! he's been here the whole time! he's just been simply hiding behind a boulder during the duration of the entire battle--drooling in awe, while wearing his stylish white, fur pachirisu coat, at the site of a legendary pokemon: regirock. and it seemed as though through the powers combined from everyone fighting the giant creature, it was time to put it down!

no worries friends, for niklaus, the league's head scientist, too, was here to fight alongside you, "for through the power of friendship, we can overcome anything! regirock, for your evildeeds you shall be punished by the league in the name of hoenn!" calling out ampharos from its ball, he'd high-five his pokemon, staring ever so gallantly into his eyes and ampharos into his trainer's own, he'd say, "we can do anything as long as we have each other, right, ampharos?!" ampharos, too, agreed.

"let's let'em have it, ZAP CANNON!"

3VHT3dmX

a sphere of electricity gathered into the palm of ampharos's hands, "let's let him feel the power of friendship, dartrix--join in, use LEAFAGE!" in unison dartrix, too, would hurdle multiple illuminated leaves of green toward the now down regirock. working in tandem with ampharos, together klaus wanted to assist his friends in beating the breaks off of this beautiful creature. but would he succeed?!

notes: uses leafage and zap cannon to assist in striking down the regirock. honestly, he's been hiding behind a rock for half of the fight--or rather for all of the fight, lost track of that dumb asshole fernando. but he's worked up the courage to fight with you guys and hopes for the best. don't @ me.

active pokemon: dartrix, ampharos.

@raid

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 18:28:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
The sound of the top of Riley's head connecting with the recently fallen rock made a sickening crunch that resonated throughout his entire skull and resulted in a pain that he had never felt before. With a little thud he landed face down on the floor of the cave, completely still and with some blood dripping from the top of his head.

His pokemon on the other hand didn't seem to be doing any better then he was at the time, the hyper beam did hit both pokemon but while it didn't knock out or kill the Castform it did cause Chandelure to faint. Some odd miracle had managed to keep Chandelure intact and away from deaths door again. Perhaps it was due to the ghost typing or something, Riley wasn't exactly in the right state to figure that out right now.

For the most part Riley just laid there silently in pain, too weak to get up and move at the moment. Although once the injured man heard the voice of his friend Silvia asking..something, he really couldn't make it out over the sound of his head throbbing. Doing his absolute best Riley managed to mumble some sounds that vaguely sounded like her name, in an attempt to let her know that he was at least alive still.
(@raid-time)

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
Went head first into a recently fallen rock and got f'ed up.
Just laid there in pain and bleeding.
Castform got hurt from the hyper beam and Chandelure fainted.
Managed to mumble something to so she knew he was at least alive.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 0:46:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@raid
notes
★ mal tries to unbury his husband
★ espeon helps + comforts umbreon
★ rondé dances 2 attack
the force is too much for sgian. its cloth limbs are weightless, ribboning through the air behind it as it falls but its clatter against stone is barely audible. louder are the stones that fragment from the titan and and their surroundings. malcolm is not crushed. he is left coughing as the dust settles in his lungs but he is left standing alone.

ian’s gone. buried beneath stone and rubble. malcolm’s lips are still wet from their kiss.

malcolm crumbles alongside the rock. alongside hecate, bare hands pull away debris. with every rock aside, he begs for his husband, “ian.”

he calls again. again.

ailie can answer her daughter’s call. rocks rise away with psychic, and the gentle glow of helping hand surrounds the umbreon as the espeon curls around her. a comfort, a remind she is still there as everything falls around them. her gem dims – she dares not use future sight.

oricorio is let out. dust clears as rondé spreads his wings and gazes up at the regirock’s eyes. the gentle glow of ailie’s helping hand gilds his feathers. the revelation dance begins: a fan of its wings, slow steps as he surrenders himself to the loss that surround them.

the dead guide the motions.

rondé TU4ZUEhz

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 5:26:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The dust was settling and the carnage around the room was apparent. He could see people injured from the attacks and down on the floor while some Pokemon didn’t make it from the blast. Everything was a mess but all he could focus on was his Blissey desperately trying to heal the two she was supposed to protect. It was obvious she was injured from what happened over there. He could only pray that the injuries were minor.

The moment Leo got close enough, he could see it was a lot worse than he thought. His exhausted Pokemon was trying desperately to heal Arlette and the other man who managed to get hit by the debris. He knew that Heal Pulse could only do so much and at this point, his Blissey was running on fumes. But as he stared down at Arlette, he could feel his heart leap into his chest at the amount of blood surrounding her.

“Goddamnit Arlette!”
He scrambled to gather her up in his arms, being careful not to jostle her head too much. The blood pouring from it was still steady despite the healing pulse from Blissey. He knew that it was only going to get worse the longer they stayed here and didn’t get medical attention. Cupcake was hurt as well and with a grimace, he decided it was best to return her to her pokeball until he could get her to a Pokemon Center to heal. Staring down at Arlette for a second, he quickly looked away and refused to think too hard about everything. That the last time they talked was because of some dumbass argument.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw the explorer he saved starting to run to the main group, going towards the exit. “I’m not sure if you can move or not but once that thing is down, you need to leave.” He gestured towards the explorer running in the direction of the main group. It was obvious the man’s arms were broken but at least he knew he would live. Heal Pulse should have helped with the pain a little. Holding Arlette carefully, he started to move towards the explorer at a steady pace, glancing briefly at the attacks being thrown at the weakened Regirock.

The battle was almost over so they all needed to give one last push to finally destroy the damn thing. Releasing Queen from her pokeball, he quickly commanded her go along with Marsh in order to help finish it off. “Moonblast and tell Marsh to keep up the attack.” He was tired and done with this shit.

Absol | Altaria

oQ8v1Qqj

• Blissey fails at her job and tries to make up for it with Heal Pulse for @arlette and
• Leo recalls Blissey because she's like a healer trying to keep her party from dying and failing cause they want to die
• Leo comes over and picks Arlette to carry her towards where he saw the explorer running to
• Altaria is called out to help with Moonblast
• Absol uses Night Slash

·
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 5:40:21 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Before the man left with Arlette he'd chuckle coming to a stand. "You should take care of your girlfriend. There, we both stated obvious things."

While he appreciated the Blissey's care, her trainer, who didn't even say hi to him, was an asshole.

• lol, i just wanted to get out a petty post real quick.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 5:45:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","vbord"]
[attr="class","vbox"]
[attr="class","vcover"]
[attr="class","vgroup"]
[attr="class","vogue"]
[attr="class","mainv"]
VERA

[attr="class","vlyrics"]
These memories
Mean nothing to me
Just salt in the wound

[attr="class","vcred"]@bruh - 597 - what is writing rip

[attr="class","vpostb"]
[attr="class","vpostbg"]The light swallows her view and she squeezes her eyes shut. Cheri stops gripping her leg, slips past her fingers, and continues her resounding wail, leaving Vera’s ears ringing as she goes blind. Small hands push her, sending her back.

She becomes weightless, floating in a screeching white void with a sense of peace she’d almost deem to be death had not a second later was she hit by the force of a thousand-pound wrecking ball.

An iron grip squeezes her into hard metal. The light subsides and she forces open her eyes, being met immediately with a large steel ‘X’ in the center of Amos’ face. She chokes out an order, ”Let go,” and its strong grip recedes to allow her feet the sensation of ground and her lungs the gift of air. She’s hunched over, cradling herself and trying not to hurl chunks as the reminder of being alive sets in.

”We’re alive? Holy fuck, we’re alive! We’re—“ The absence of pink in her immediate vicinity comes into attention. Her brow furrows, chin raising, eyes searching. Amos stands silently, offering nothing except a steady expression looking onward. Reluctantly, she follows suit.

Her sight catches the crumpled form of something on the stone floor a ways from their current spot. It’s undeniably pink, but charred, like burnt gum, and she can’t equate it with her Audino’s carefully-groomed coat. Her mother would wring her neck if she ever found the pokemon she’d gifted looking like a stray.

A tentative step. Two. A brisk jog, and she finds herself standing over the crumpled gummy mess. The curling feelers and soft tail are distinct and familiar but she refuses to connect it until she’s seen the face. Blood is pooling underneath it and rising from it are faint trails of smoke. Her hand trembles as she reaches out, the name stuck on her bitter tongue as she flips it over to lie on its back.

What greets her is nothing short of grotesque. The beam hadn’t missed, but it had angled awkwardly; it had gone right through the parts of the soft pokemon it touched, leaving the untouched parts to bleed and fragment and crumble. Only one baby blue-eye greeted her, lidded and lifeless. Looking down, a gaping hole greets her from the Audino's remaining half and it’s only then that the smell hits her, and the horror of the entire thing crashes down to her churning stomach.

She teeters back, doubles over, and hurls onto rock. It hurts as she releases it, her body intending to purge everything including the memories and the realization and the implications. Funnily enough, she’s reminded of the nights back then, when she’d be doing the same but over a toilet bowl while a soothing little hand rubs her back and reassures her things will be alright.

Her mind is still elsewhere when Amos approaches, accompanied by Selene who had yet to make an appearance during this entire ordeal. Had Amos called her? Or had she felt the new emptiness in their team and taken it upon herself? In any case, Vera feels her mouth move, but doesn’t remember the command she provides; her two remaining pokemon march on to contribute their last efforts into the fight, leaving her to mourn.

Selene approaches the titan while using Nasty Plot, the feeling of vengeance roaring inside her to build into the shockwave that releases from her mouth as Dragon Pulse. Amos is beside her as they both charge onward, encasing himself in energy to collide with the resting titan in another Meteor Mash.

- Oh fuck Cheri’s dead
- Vera got fucked up
- Selene uses Nasty Plot + Dragon Pulse
5Gqc5ucz
- Amos uses Meteor Mash

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbord]width:400px;padding:20px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb]width:400px;padding:20px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #111111;font-family:roboto;font-size:11px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb b]color: ##8e8e8e; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb:hover b]color: #cc2440;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostbg]padding:20px;background-color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vogue]color: #999999;width:400px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainv]font-family:Playfair Display;font-size:115px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vlyrics]font-family:roboto;color:#b7b7b7;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;margin-top:100px;text-align:left;width:375px;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vcred]opacity:100%;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px; color: #d1d1d1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vgroup]width:400px;padding:0px 0px 3px 3px;height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbox]width:400px;height:200px;background:url('https://image.ibb.co/b8NkBz/400x200v3muted2.png');overflow:hidden;position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vcover]width:400px; height:200px;position: absolute; top: 0px;-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbox:hover .vcover]-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; top: -195px[/newclass]
[googlefont=Playfair Display]

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 6:05:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

thalia's sentimentality had harmed her and it would harm her again.

flygon fell, both figuratively and literally. the sight of one of her oldest and dearest friends taking the full force of the titan's attack was enough to fully freeze her body and mind. she knew instantly that death was the only possibility.

she was still, but the world was not. in her moment of stunned silence, the rocks that came crashing down took her among their victims, knocking her down and pinning her leg. adrenaline slicked her senses. she couldn't tell immediately how bad the damage was. it didn't even occur to her to try. she wouldn't be able to walk, and that was all she needed to know.

the stakes were high and only seemed to be getting higher. knowing her mobility was impaired in a situation like this... her thoughts seemed to race and halt all at once. this situation needed to be over.

what a sobering experience.

flight was no longer an option. the titan had slowed to a rest, following that attack. they could only take advantage of this weak moment and hope to come out the other side.

despite her fear, despite her awareness, she couldn't bring herself to move. for several seconds she lay there on the ground. part of her wanted to give up. she was scared. she was hurt. she was dazed. had the ball not already been in her hand from her earlier recall, she may not have done anything at all. it was only due to luck — or arguably, a lack thereof — that her scolipede rejoined the battle.

"steamroller."

regirock stood drooping. it was a stretch, but she wondered if they might be able to knock it down.

6osB2x|z

※ rest in peace bug...
※ thalia still trapped under that rock
※ scolipede uses steamroller
※ hoping to knock that bitch over

@raid
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 6:19:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
as the chaos subsided all arlette could feel was pain and the sudden sensation of something warm streaming down her cheek. hesitant hands reach for the source, wincing once her fingers find it. the rock that fell had did more than leave her dazed, having broke skin and allowed her blood to spill. she smears the blood away from her eye and stares at what stains her hand. everything looked blurry, tinted in a faint unsettling shade of red. she wonders when she ended up on her knees. rocks press hard against the bruises of the fall yet the pain from it was nothing.

she hears her name called in a familiar voice and, before she can figure out who, leo stands beside her to pick her up. arlette’s lips part to speak, to say his name and ask why he’s here but she falls silent ; given up and exhausted. deep down she knows she’s not the worst one hurt ㅡ that his attention and care should be directed towards someone else ㅡ but arlette feels vulnerable in leo’s arms. she closes her eyes, focuses on the warmth coming from leo and whispers a short “im sorry.

her pokemon had both braced for the impact, however the furfrou had been the only one to successfully dodge the hyper beam. despite the attempt to counter the attack with its own her vileplume had fell short, getting hit by the attack but still standing (though not as strong as before). again the vileplume began another giga drain, attempting to recover whatever stamina it could while dealing damage, while the furfrou braced itself on the ground, ramming the titan with a take down. they were still in the fight, though for how long would depend if the regirock stood again after their assault.

vileplume used giga drain
jCfES59n

furfrou used take down

• both pokemon lived and attacked regirock with the rest
• this raid has just been a journey of getting fucked up

·
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2018 6:40:02 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

She had been so close. was almost within her reach. All she had to do was stretch her arm a little farther–[break][break]

As their fingertips brushed, Bailey could not react to the flying rock that had suddenly collided against her partner. There was nothing that she could have done–it had happened too fast for her to perceive. The flash of gray that had crossed her vision had been the projectile–it had barely avoided her own head.[break][break]

It was only when his body was wrenched from her grasp that she comprehended what had happened; a wave of dread washed over her as she stood in a stunned silence. Had... had he–?[break][break]

She ran. “Don't be dead, please don't be–” and she skidded to the ground, right by her partner's side. He had survived, but her eyes were unable to drift toward his injured limb. The League had offered medical training to cadets–Bailey had barely passed. In her panic, all of that information seemed to float straight out of her mind. “You'll be okay. We'll get you to a hospital.”[break][break]

She had prayed that they could have come out of this okay. Her hands wrapped around him, careful to avoid the damaged arm, as she tried to help him sit upright. He said he could not feel the limb. What did that mean? Shock?[break][break]

The ground quaked as the Regirock collapsed. Kommo stayed latched to the legendary, continuing the endless barrage of punches. Smoke drifted up from his scales as he sacrificed more and more of his durability to put the legendary out of its misery.[break][break]

fovg3_8U[break][break]

Tink returned to Bailey's side. “We'll get you out of here,” they just had to wait on his pokemon to return.[break][break]

notes: rip daniel's arm. kapow punches. let's see if he does good this time.

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpetag"]FOR THE RAID

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

- - -

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]