saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 21:22:49 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar

through the billowing sand lillian sees multiple flashes and assumes them to be the strikes from DRAGON RAGE. she breaths a sigh of relief. one hurdle down, maybe even more than one as she sees the great giant stumble. it tires and without a means to heal itself she lets herself think for a second that they may honestly have a chance of taking it down soon. the battle may not be as great and terrible as it first seemed. and then it happens. a blinking, at first innocuous but then brilliant in a horrific way. the hyper beam swipes the room and she's only allowed one thought, one command.

"duck down and brace yourself!"

lillian throws herself to the ground and tulip does her best to get her long body low and out of the path of the beam. narci struggles, a bigger body means a more difficult time dodging. she tries to leap out of the way, but in the process rolls herself into a ball. DEFENSE CURL bolsters her resistance just in case she is hit. lillian wonders if that will be enough if it hits.

tulip the dragonair roll:
dIbmfoPd

narci the azumarill roll:

she doesn't have a chance to check her pokemon after the beam of light tears through the cave. the sounds of shifting rock above her alert her to the fallowing stones and spikes. on the ground, she had no choice but desperately hurl herself away from them and hope she doesn't land in worse trouble.

lillian roll:

notes: lillian quickly orders her pokemon to hit the deck. tulip the dragonair tries to get herself onto the ground, but narci the azumarill being large and round struggles to do the same and tries to compensate with a defense curl. after the blast passes lillian quickly finds herself in danger from the falling rocks and throws herself in a direction she believes to be "away" from them. maybe they all live, maybe they all die, maybe it's a split. chance is a testy bitch.

edit: in case it rerolls; 22, 4, 36 in that order. with that out of the way: rip my team. regirock yeeting everyone into early graves.

active pokemon: tulip the dragonair, narci the azumarill

@raid

··
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 21:24:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","vbord"]
[attr="class","vbox"]
[attr="class","vcover"]
[attr="class","vgroup"]
[attr="class","vogue"]
[attr="class","mainv"]
VERA

[attr="class","vlyrics"]
These memories
Mean nothing to me
Just salt in the wound

[attr="class","vcred"]@death - 401 - lil rushed but i got exams man

[attr="class","vpostb"]
[attr="class","vpostbg"]Her Metagross’ attack hits, but the arena becomes bathed in sand and stone, and coupled with the onslaught of attacks and movements by the crowd, Vera can’t make her next move. She braces behind a boulder, blinded, her hands posed in front of hers and Cheri’s eyes as they wait for the storm to die out.

She yelps, the stone they’d been using as cover suddenly rise and float off towards the titan. It wasn’t long before it was shot down by the mob, thankfully preventing the Regirock from replenishing its form. Vera squints, still having some trouble seeing through the chaos, but she can make out Amos’ form coming towards them, no doubt for his next instruction.

The Regirock comes to life, and Vera can almost see her eulogy being written out in front of her.

The alcohol in her bloodstream did well to numb her panic; make her focus on her immediate surroundings instead of the thousand thoughts that should be streaming in her head. She sees the opponent gathering power, feels the entire room brace itself for the end, and all she can think of are Cheri’s shivering hands gripping her leg and Amos taking flight, desperate to reach them.

She shoots her arm up in the air, signing rapidly with one a hand to her Metagross who wouldn’t be able to hear her voice. Her other arm pulls Cheri close. The Audino’s ears twitch for a fraction of a second to her rushed command, and Cheri proceeds to take the deepest inhale.

As Amos rushes towards them, the Regirock opens its mouth and begins bathing the room in merciless light. The Metagross accelerates with Magnet Rise to reach Vera and Cheri, reinforcing itself with each second using Iron Defense, its mind set to defend and protect.

Cheri’s panic melts away into firm resolve. Meekness would not save her trainer. She opens her mouth, her voice rushing out in a massive wave towards the beam as Hyper Voice. Above them, Vera can hear the chamber ceiling crumble, but there was nowhere to run. She could only hope Amos would reach them in time.

Amos: ele8vUZ9
Cheri:
Vera:

- Vera braces her pokemon for the Hyper Beam
- Amos is heading back to defend its trainer and Cheri; uses Magnet Rise to accelerate and Iron Defense to reinforce itself.
- Cheri uses Hyper Voice to counter

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbord]width:400px;padding:20px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb]width:400px;padding:20px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #111111;font-family:roboto;font-size:11px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb b]color: ##8e8e8e; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostb:hover b]color: #cc2440;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vpostbg]padding:20px;background-color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vogue]color: #999999;width:400px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainv]font-family:Playfair Display;font-size:115px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vlyrics]font-family:roboto;color:#b7b7b7;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;margin-top:100px;text-align:left;width:375px;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vcred]opacity:100%;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px; color: #d1d1d1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vgroup]width:400px;padding:0px 0px 3px 3px;height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbox]width:400px;height:200px;background:url('https://image.ibb.co/b8NkBz/400x200v3muted2.png');overflow:hidden;position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vcover]width:400px; height:200px;position: absolute; top: 0px;-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vbox:hover .vcover]-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; top: -195px[/newclass]
[googlefont=Playfair Display]

··
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 22:33:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
oddly enough arlette couldn’t help but find some similarities between a child and the regirock (something she SHOULDN’T be thinking because this regirock is going to do some edward cullen shit and hear her talking shit). that didn’t make sense. nothing made sense. some green haired kid is splattered on the ceiling like that scene from devilman crybaby and about ten minutes ago a fucking spirit whale straight out of subnautica had tried to drown them. it was all fucked. the rock man child throws a tantrum again, some hyper beam bullshit like a soldier in overwatch who solo ults a mercy whooping their ass because they can’t hit them for shit despite jeff nerfing the bitch to hell and back. arlette yells at her pokemon to dodge the attack before getting pulled behind the precious pink egg whose life is more important than hers. the furfrou attempts to dodge the attacks and fucked up nature shit crashing down around them (wasn’t this the regirocks home? way to fuck up your shit just trying to kill everyone. just open the doors so we can all leave jesus christ). the vileplume is a boss ass bitch (despite DISAPPOINTING ME WITH THAT 8 ROLL FIRST ROUND) and stands there attempting to counter this shit with a moonblast.

arlette is trying to be shielded by blissey
2|lzwQCp
(watch this be a one)

furfrou attempts to dodge out of the way

(watch this also be a one)

vileplume attempts to counter with moonblast

(i dont know what character to make after this i should figure that out)

• i can’t wait to set the bar low and not only have a pokemon die but my character too
• the worst thing is that i could have actually just posted normally but i didn't #feelsbad

··
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 0:46:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

why should i write when i'm just going to die anyway

thalia attempts to withdraw flygon back into her ball

NqV3M1vG

thalia attempts to withdraw scolipede back into her ball

thalia herself attempts to not thoroughly bite the dust

in this house we embrace the inevitable
edit: oh ok

@raid
··
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 3:51:55 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

It was a disaster.[break][break]

From behind cover, Bailey mustered the nerve to raise her head and watch the destruction as it unfolded; her eyes frantically searched for her pokemon, watching as others were struck down by the might of the Regirock. It was going to be a slaughter–her eyes tried to not linger. Panic had already seized her chest. Tink and Kapow... were they okay? And when she does see them, her heart could have soared with relief. They dodged beautifully. They were safe.[break][break]

And they could still hear her. They looked in her direction, trying to see her through the roaring sands, waiting for her call.[break][break]

“GET 'EM!” She screamed at the top of her lungs, finding the confidence to stand upright. The rocks that had fallen in her direction failed to reach their mark; the slope of rock had protected her from harm. While others ran for cover, she was already secure. It was then that her eyes spied 's pokemon, revealed to know that they had also avoided the devastation. Her partner was still behind cover, wasn't he? Was he okay–?[break][break]

Her eyes strayed, watching as he made a mad dash towards her position. His position had not been safe. He had not been so lucky. “Oh no–” and she ran to him. Whatever it was that drove him from cover, she seemed to sense that he would not be fast enough to reach her in time. Maybe it was his injuries. Maybe it was because he had staggered. It did not matter. She ran. With a hand outstretched, she grabbed her partner by his forearm and yanked, trying to assist him to cover, to somewhere safe where the rocks or the stalactites could not reach. “I got you!”[break][break]

In all of the pandemonium, the fight had seemed to shift. Everyone was busy trying to avoid certain doom–Tink and Kapow, having avoided it, had the only chance to counterattack. Tink summoned more Aura Spheres... and Kapow struggled to climb beyond the crack in the Regirock's leg. Something had to be done. This fight had to end; now.[break][break]

Tink uses two Aura Spheres.[break]
MIFltJsZ[break][break]

And after those moves were executed, she used the last of her dwindling stamina on extreme speed–not at the Regirock, but towards Kapow. The dragon, recognizing what was happening, jumped from her perch and latched to the flying type as she flew him higher and higher, out of sight of the legendary as they spiraled tight and close to its body... and onto its shoulder.[break][break]

And when Kapow landed, he lunged. With his fists burning, he charged to the side of the Regirock's head and unleashed his fists in a blind, desperate furry. He was going to do his damnedest to knock it unconscious–before it could unleash another hyper beam. Before any more casualties were taken. They had to take advantage of this window before the legendary could recharge.[break][break]

Close Combat. Close Combat. Close Combat.[break][break]

In his mind, it was like he could hear Bailey mutter the words that he could not say; get fucked.[break][break]

Kapow uses Close Combat three times.[break]
[break]
EDIT: FRICK. FRICK. RLLY??? UGH. WELL. HE'S STILL.. GOT DRAGON DANCED LIKE THREE TIMES.[break][break]

notes: bailey tries to save daniel from his bad rolls. tink and kapow, after only dodging in my previous post, keep the fight going. togekiss uses two air slashes like last time, trying to flinch the dumbass rock. she then uses extreme speed to snag Kapow and fly him up to regirock's shoulder so the dragon can use close combat to deck this fool in the side of the head. Kapow uses close combat three times because rocks are DUMB.

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpetag"]FOR THE RAID

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

HIYAAAAAAAAAAH

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]··
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 6:09:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

cass barely dives out of the way of the rocks, miraculously alive. shes scrabbles to grabs @joey's pokeballs.
9M7OLmYX

misty terrain overpowers the sandstorm. a powered moonblast from sylveon hopefully helps deflect the hyperbeam.

with the sandstorm gone, lanturn's hydropump should provide enough power with the moonblast

she returns. froslass

···
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 6:43:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
there is little they can do but retreat into the safety of TELEPORT. kirlia can only sustain her PSYCHIC powers for so long, doing her best to avert the falling debris elsewhere. fernando has faith in her capabilities, whether it's misplaced is to be seen.

TehBme5q

ditto stops charging long enough to weasel its way out of any direct attacks. its small, amorphous form allows it to evade in a manner exclusive to something so small.

··
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 7:27:16 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
MOD POST

[attr="class","aname2"]
READ CAREFULLY

[attr="class","ipad"]
YOUR TURN[break][break]

• @alexander rolling a 100? with that post? i cannot believe the disrespect. EJECTED.
  • dino boy surives (unfortunately). carbink becomes literal charcoal and dies. silvia avoids dying with her godly reflexes.
  • @yiannis u now trapped under a pile of rocks. ur left ankle also twisted af. all ur pkmn fine thoooo go smooch more.
  • GODLY ROLLS UR ALL GUCCI.
  • u roll that 2 but aegislash is ghost boi so it's fine, just fainted. umbreon and malcolm are fine.
  • another godly roll damn ur all good.
  • u lucky chandelure is a ghost. it just FAINTS. riley tho not as lucky: a rock falls right in front of you, you run into it, you knock your head, you almost black out. almost.
  • lol kim idk how but you break your other arm. gothita fine tho.
  • @logan gj metang u avoid the attack but ur trainer not as smart. falling rock dislocates your left arm.
  • RIP ROCKY GIRL TOO CUTE FOR THIS WORLD. literally too cute for this world bc she dead. rip nails. ava also trips and injures her right ankle, spraining it.
  • :LUL:
  • DAMSEL IN DISTRESS MODE: ACTIVATE. as you extend your arm out to grab on to your partner, a rock slams into your right arm. it doesn't crush it but the damage is substantial: you cannot feel your right shoulder, arm, or hand anymore.
  • how does it feel? knowing you suck? even your pokemon do SHIT.
  • GREAT ROLLS flabby boo now go hide in ur trench like a lil bich.
  • haul that ass outta here u GOOD.
  • im sorry sunshine you deserve better but shiv is making me do this: azumarill gets crushed like a fat useless blob it is. a large boulder gets flung into lillian's left leg, not crushing, but severely damaging it.
  • GREAT ROLLS oh wait except for the dead audino.
  • @joey stay dead kiddo.
  • @arlette blissey's eggs crack as they aren't powerful enough to protect arlette's useless ass. she gets hit by a large boulder and knocks her head on the ground from the impact.
  • RIP MEGA FLYGON. thalia's right leg gets severely injured as well. now fernando has 2 girls with limps on each side.
  • all good but i forgot to mention joey kim's pokeballs were also crushed along with his stupid body so.
  • [x]

[break][break]
REGIROCK'S TURN[break][break]

as the carnage settles, the titan pokémon’s movements slow. it takes a step, eyes flickering wildly like moving kaleidoscope patterns before the gaze steadies. all eyes focus on and an ominous nausea inflicts him momentarily. he’s stricken with a CURSE and over the next few weeks, he’ll be racked with bad dreams. nightmares. [break][break]

the vision: a tower. manmade. corporate. the perspective stems from the base and follows up the looming structure. the building’s base is suddenly ensnared in black and purple tendrils—or ink. the medium shifts from dream to dream. they’re almost eldritch in appearance before they travel upward to consume the structure in its entirety. its unsettling. something’s wrong. and suddenly, the darkness consumes him too.[break][break]

the regirock’s herculean form slumps. its bouldered arms brace the ground like massive pillars as the titan RECHARGES. its voice, like a garbled mess of ancient runes and staccato keys reveals its distress. this your chance. [break][break]

will be able to spot the stone she discovered earlier, scattered among the rubble. it catches the rays of light from the fading SUNNY DAY, shining where particular veins of some unknown mineral are inlaid.[break][break]

the explorers near look as if they are desperate to move; it’s their chance as well, having survived the blast by bracing themselves behind boulders. they begin to run forward to meet up with the majority of the party—and to move closer to the exits.[break][break]

• this round is all about reacting to the deaths and injuries.
  • please take this round to also attack the resting regirock.
  • please roll per pokemon if you attack! highest roll gets the FINAL BLOW.

[break][break]

• bulbapedia says regirock is 5'07" or 1.7 m. fuck that. it's about 32'8" or 10 m.
  • the chamber is about the size of two football (american) fields and is about 65 feet high or 20 m high.

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 7:51:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
holy fuck. unbelievable. fernando is safe but his kirlia not so much. the PSYCHIC gives way and a stalactite lands a fatal blow, crushing her skull in an instant death. he's unsympathetic, unable to tear away from their present situation. his pokemon are nothing but tools and there will always be a time to mourn. they're not out of danger just yet. the prerogative is the same, survive.

wait, no. the HYPER BEAM affords them an opportunity. a chance.

unlike the others, fernando was not one to hide from regirock's attack. instead, he faced it head on and paid the price with his most faithful servant. this allows him a prime position closer to the behemoth, where he takes off in a wild sprint to close the gap. all he has to do is avoid the massive totems it calls arms. simple enough. probably.

coming in close forces him to circle the beast, lest he stand in the crossfire of the rest of the teams attacks. from the side, he can free his kecleon, allowing the lizard to SHADOW SNEAK its way up close and into a prime position for a sudden SUCKER PUNCH.

B3V0EVQQ

ditto finally cuts loose. all that pent up energy is discharged into a glorious transformation. whether it has enough power to mimic the titan's form, or stealing the form of one of the many attackers among them, it attacks using the signature move of its transformation.

also, fernando isn't entirely indifferent to his losses. in anger, he tosses a small rock he picked up off the ground at regirock. maybe that's all he needs tip the titan off its breaking point.

··
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 8:10:49 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
it's too much. it's too loud. the oppressive silence that followed too quiet.

persephone staggers, drops to her knees, unsure how she even manage to pick up relicanth in the first place. she's shaking and she can't look around, her muscles won't let her. she can only watch in vain as her two companions acted against her will.

incomprehensibly, she still feels the titan's pain as her own.

lucario couldn't bear it any more, restricting himself wasn't in his nature and the wave of anguish in the room threatened to overwhelm the aura-sensitive pokemon. he spins forward, flashing steel and sharp edges, in a swords dance. with no regard for his own safety, he lunges forward into close combat against the regirock's bowed form.

lucario;

J2mBovoT

the relicanth, having been dropped to the floor, sucked in his cheeks and let loose a series of blasts in a water pulse

relicanth;

how am i alive
perse is in shock and can't stop lucario from using swords dance and close combat on regirock
relicanth pitches in with water pulse

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 8:17:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
300 for @phix

Metang was impressively swift at dodging the Hyper Beam. However, Logan was a bit different. He couldn't avoid the rocks that fell. One rammed into his back roughly, causing him to fall. He felt pain surge through his bones, but he didn't know what it was that caused that pain. All he knew was that he felt terrible.

"Ugh." Logan tried his damndest not to yell out in misery. He bit his lips, causing a little blood to seep out. He held his right shoulder, where the pain mostly was, and felt what he could only assume was a dislocation. "Motherfucker!"

Logan turned to his Metang and gave him a rage-filled order. "Kill that asshole!"

The Metang nodded at his master's words and shot another Hyper Beam at the Regirock, hoping to do damage.

bWcnWbt0

> Logan wants to cry

> Metang uses hyper beam.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#FF8C00; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#FF8C00; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 8:41:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Guided by the hand of the guilty

They’re safe. Safer than safe. Most pokedex entries were fifty percent bullshit, but, if what they had just survived was anything to go by, gardevoir’s ability to sense danger and read the future was not exaggerated; Thanks to the former, Teena and Alex dodged the hyper beam as if it were nothing but a stiff breeze. Others weren’t so lucky. Pokemon are turned to scrap metal, shells and corpses. Bones fracture and hearts break, but for a moment, the group as a whole has its best chance. The regirock has to recharge. It bows down, inadvertently setting the stage for its own execution.

Whatever plan he had to run around was to be halted, it was time to attack. ”Donna, Grohl, to Teena!” Alex shouts, adrenaline pumping through his veins. The mawile (Donna) and torterra (Grohl) stand beside Alex's gardevoir, taking aim at the immobile titan.

”Fairy wind, magical leaf and leaf storm with everything you’ve got!”

The councilman hopes his luck hasn’t ran out.

---

HyjBCp72 For Mawile's Fairy Wind

For Gardevoir's Magical Leaf

For Torterra's Leaf Storm

@raid | ### | watch me roll a nigel uno

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[googlefont=Alegreya Sans SC:400]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
··
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 8:45:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
There is no time the mourn the loss of her Carbink– the loss of Sona– when the hyper beam strikes against the small pokemon in an unbound rage nor is there time to glance back at ashended remains when the titan grows dormant; when it grows tired once again.

She moves in a forced silence, tears pushed aside in favor of checking on those that still remained– in favor of checking on Riley moments after she watched him collide against the falling stones. It does not take her long to kneel to his side, her expression flooded with the same worry she had the first time they fell into the chamber, “Riley, are you alright? Can you hear me?” Her questions are rushed, panicked; strained as she attempts to maintain composure– now was not the time to mourn, not when there were still more pressing matters at hand.

With hands pressed against her legs like before, she remains crouched besides Riley; tears threatening to brim in the corner of her eyes, “Enki…” Her force is hushed when she moves to summon the canine, her gaze never quite leaving Riley, “Use stone edge.”

AswY26VT

› Bastiodon returns safely back into his pokeball while Carbink dies a tragic death, Silvia is very upset about the loss of Sona.

› Rushes over to and checks to see if he's alright, basically on the verge of tears and tells Lycanroc to use stone edge on the Regirock.

@raid
close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2018 11:11:16 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[GoogleFont=Old Standard TT]
{}
AND YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE DOOMED, MY DEAR—WE'RE SLOW DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM

[attr="class","monsterexo"]it is a disaster.

the SANDSTORM poetically dissipates the moment he extends his arm out towards his partner, fingers grasping for salvation that's only a mere fingertip away. for a brief moment, he thinks he has it. thinks he's safe. their eyes lock and a semblance of a smile begins to form.

it's all ripped away from him.

in an instant, a large boulder slams into his outstretched arm and crushes whatever little hope he has left. the impact carries him in the direction the boulder travels, soaring for what feels like too long before smacking into the ground with a thud. he skids and there's nothing he can do to stop it. he stops when there's no momentum left to keep him skidding.

surprisingly, there's no pain.

he wants to collapse into himself as he lays on the ground almost lifelessly, trying to recollect what happened exactly; trying to assign blame to something other than himself. a cough resurrects him; he gasps for air before lifting his head to look.

a figure comes to his side; it's safe to assume it's his partner, , but he doesn't look. his heart sinks into his stomach and he turns so he can properly assess the damage. the inevitable soon comes to fruition.

"i can't feel it." his voice is oddly calm yet there's a slight shakiness to it. he won't break here. not now. "i can't feel it—it's numb. it's numb, bailey." he finds solace in his partner, seeking some form of security.

for whatever reason, he laughs. "fuck, that was stupid." 

in the background, alpha and gaea are unrelenting with their attacks: IRON TAILS and AQUA TAILS target the resting titan.

RpEyTX66

» goodbye, sweet arm.
MADE BY ★MEULK

[newclass=.monsterexo]line-height:14px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo b]color:#f08658;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo a]color:#f08658!important;[/newclass]·