I. DESERT RUINS RAID

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 8:07:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

lucien's approach was met with hostility. turning his attention towards the sack of flesh that was speaking to him, his looked turned mockingly dry. "ah, what a brilliant idea. minding my business when a massive criminal organization has infested this merry band of misfits. i don't suppose they hired you for your brilliant common sense?" he smiled, nodding his head gently for but a moment. @jing had done enough to waste his time for couple life times, never mind this one.

ignoring completely, he turns his gaze back onto the woman before him, all the while aurum's never leaving @jing . "compliments will get you everywhere," he said, flashing a grin. her further response only pleased him more. taking her up on her offer, he took his place nearby as she walked.

"it's surprisingly well thought out," lucien said, complimenting the improvised bridge. he had planned on using an asset of his own, personally, but even he could see talent. about to step before , the tension in the air shifts.

things fall apart. literally.

amber hues assess the situation as it happens, watching with keen interest as the three strangers begin a hapless fall. before him, the web released it's grip on the walls and falls haplessly further into the chasm. and something tugs at him. a feeling. a death wish.

grabbing the orbs at his side he recalls the lions to their balls, placing one in his hand. slowly he approaches the edge, the torrent of water below now silent in his mind.

" , do you remember when I asked if you believed in God?" his voice echoes off the cave wall. should the league member look back he'd see a smile reflected back at him. "lets find out who's right."

a small step..

..and he's falling.

» recalls lions + grabs a new ball
» follows , enjoying her company, after shitting on @jing
» steps closer to the edge and speaks to , reminding him of a past conversation
» falls to the water below
close tab

played by

sunshine

lily
she/her
twenty-five
december 25
saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 8:26:34 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar

the actions of those at the chasm worry lillian from the moment they start. she saw the building of the bridge and assumed it would be the way everyone got across, but soon she sees all kinds of methods taking off at the same time. teleportation and levitation become alternatives to crossing the created path and she can't help but feel that there's too many choices being made for all of them to pay off. even as she thinks this a boy approaches with yet another idea.

"thank you, but i'll think i'll be fine here for a bit longer."

she replies to the boy's offer with the faintest of smiles. it tweaks the corners of her cheeks but doesn't reach her eyes, a fact she tries to hide by shutting them throughout the expression. lillian figures there's no better place to be than here -- watching. while the chaotic choices of the party breed concern for their safety; they also offer her a rare chance to see through trial and error what works and what doesn't. the voice in her ear echoes the sentiment: look what happened.

'look what's happening'

the thought strikes her hard as she sees the exact tragedy she was worried about come to pass. bodies fall from the sky and the bridge begins to crumble. for a moment her feet move to try and do something but she quickly stops. there's nothing she can do.

so she just watches.

notes: lillian politely declines joey's offer to fly across, opting to watch how other options are working out. lillian stands and watches as tragedy strikes, unable to help.

active pokemon: none

@raid
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 9:19:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was her fault for letting her guard down and assuming she was safe. thinking back on it the plan to simply float across to the other side was too simple, but even than no one had warned them of any possible disturbances of this nature. a part of her felt played, like the league had withheld this information from them ; but really it was just arlette’s way of blaming someone else but herself. that flicker of energy (if arlette was even remembering it correctly), had that been why kim’s plan didn’t work? had it even been there to begin with? maybe she was losing her mind.

why was she even concerned. having the ground disappear from under her, the initial shock of falling ― it all faded to a surreal calm. she was thinking of a lot of things in those few seconds. some things were unnecessary, others not. she wondered if kim was okay, if she should try and find some way to stop her descent ; of leo and if he was there in the group. would he be happy to see her fall like this?

she took a deep breath, braced herself for the feeling of the water and listened as everything dulled to muffled noise under the current.

• took a deep breath and fell into the water
• she's going to ride the current and see where it takes her
• hopefully there's something / someplace she can swim over to and pull herself out of the water
if not ...
• we're in this bitch regardless
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 10:09:07 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
[nospaces][Googlefont=Droid Sans]
[attr="class","bouncet"]

[attr="class","bouncep"]

[attr="class","bounceq"]

temperance faded and edges serrated, i am the bent blade

[attr="class","bouncew"]

there's a flicker of something that she couldn't quite describe as light, and next thing persephone saw, blinking rapidly, were the figures of the monk and the pair getting across with psychic pokemon falling. the fact that it was the guy with the volcarona somehow made it sting more. [break][break]

stopping to process it for only a moment, persephone pulled a pokeball from her belt tossed it above the water, catching the sphere as it returned to her. as the relicanth materialised in the current below, she leaned slightly over the edge to peer at it in relation to where the pair landed. she wasn't concerned for her own pokemon - stocky as it was, she'd watched it handle the rapids outside pacifidlog with comfortable ease. and worst comes to worst, its rock-like scales could handle a battering. [break][break]

"can you help the-" she started to call out when she stopped mid-sentence to watch one of the people who hadn't made it across say something about... believing in god? being a god? she didn't quit catch it, but it didn't matter because the mad man jumped. [break][break]

she watched, mouth agape, in awe. kinda jealous that she hadn't thought of it.

[break][break]

[break]

releases a relicanth into the water near @arlette , and @andromeda (feel free to grab onto him if you want!)[break]
thinks @andromeda is a total badass, +50 respect[break]

#TEAMSAUSAGE

[newclass=.bouncet]width: 300px; background: #1F1F1F; padding: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bouncep]width: 100px; height: 100px; padding: 15px; border-radius: 5px; background: #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bounceq]font: italic 20px/18px droid sans; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #efefef; text-shadow: 1px 1px #f2815e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bounceq b]font-weight: normal; color: #f2815e; text-shadow: 1px 1px #FAD1C4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bouncew]width: 250px; background: #1F1F1F; padding: 40px;font: 10px verdana; text-align: justify; margin: 10px auto; color: #efefef; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 12:15:08 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Lying back slightly with his legs still crossed as they floated through the air, he would listen to Arlette as she spoke, in complete agreement to ditch the monk. He seemed fully capable of handling himself after all, he didn’t even wait for them to figure something out together so that showed where he stood with staying together.

As she continued to pose her concerns to him, his attention would remain on her, the words she spoke sparking ponderment. She had a point, they could just be going to face the same fate as those before them if they continue, or get lost in the process. He would remain silent before beginning to speak.

Wel-

As soon as he even started mouth the first word, he would be cut off, a sudden unknown force cutting the psychic’s connection, the three of them being sent down to the rushing river below. Recalling the Gothita he would whistle, the sound echoing throughout the cave and sending the Volcarona a signal to dive in an attempt to catch the man. But it wasn’t fast enough, and if it used string shot to try and catch him this would be a real Gwen Stacy situation. Instead, he motion down to the water, then braced for impact as best as he could, the Volcarona diving after him, prompting to float over the rapids.

It was cold, really cold, he hated it so much. But right now, he had to late that hate fuel him into getting out of it. But before that, he needed to spot the other two that had fallen with him, @arlette and @satori , even if he didn’t like the monk, he couldn’t let him drown... if he was down there with them that is. Luckily, a relicanth magically appeared while he was underwater, thanks rngesus.

Usually, he would rather die than get near something as ugly as the relicanth, but right now his wasn’t the only life in danger, so he’d quickly grab onto the coarse skinned pokemon, digging his fingertips tightly into it’s rigid body. And with his secured grip, he would spot another body fall from safety into the rapids for some unknown reason. Kim would give a angry look of confusion as he saw this person only add to the mess, and let out a grunt in anger. He really didn’t want to play hero today.

The volcarona, having caught up to the rapid waters would float overhead, igniting its wings, and lighting the area around Kim up clear as day, waiting for a command to be given in the chaos. Kim would pat the relicanth and point in the direction of the bodies that he had spotted floating, the closest being @arlette.

Okay, lifesaver, we gotta go get them. Boo, when we get close enough, String Shot us together!” His voice would do its best to raise over the waters, the commands to the two pokemon being followed as quickly as they could be processed. The relicanth moved through the rushing water with ease, getting the man closer to his partner, the volcarona stringing them together with silk as strong as it could muster. All that was left was to find that last idiot that had fallen in too.

• was ready to ditch satori but got cut off when he fell
• returned gothita to her ball as he fell and had volcarona float over the water after he fell in it
• caught onto the relicanth and thanked rngesus ( ) because he thought it was just a random pokemon
• volcarona makes a giant ass light around Kim so everyone can see him and everyone else like 40 feet away drowning as clear as day
• relicanth is their life raft and volcarona string shots @arlette and kim together
• kim looks for @andromeda  as they float downstream on the relicanth

edit: lol, that monk bitch aint even in the water, my b, ignore that shit

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 13:21:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","scott"]
@toomanydamnpeople

Scott nearly let out a laugh when he was asked about hovering. The kid, (@joey ) who looked familiar but Scott couldn't be bothered to notice in the dimly lit place + mask, and whoever he'd been with had taken a different route by, uh, swoobat. Okay then.

"Well, now suddenly the asshole's useful." Scott sassed before smirking and looking down the cliff for a second, then over to Raichu. "Whatcha think Raichu? Can you, uh, 'float us over' or whatever?" Now he was full blown mocking Zeke, grinning at his old friend as he did so.

Before Raichu could even manage, others attempted passage and the Raichu watched expectantly. As they fell, Raichu immediately looked to Scott with a 'nope, no way' and hovered over the solid ground. The Raichu nearly wanted to walk, just to make sure that there was no falling.

"Shit!" Scott's eyes widened as he watched, the web bridge was too far for them to notice, but they certainly had seen figures crossing and then figures dropping. "So... that's a no on the psychic passage." More like a hell no, but.

Alright so perhaps they should go a different route. "Well, we can go see how those who made it over did it, or if we should maybe try and go around? If there even is an around..." Scott looked to Zeke with a smirk.

"Whatcha think, mall cop?"

tldr; scott's being a dick as usual.
people falling to their death makes scott thing mm nope not crossing.
instead, he offers Zeke a choice, for once in the dude's life.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]☼ wizz

[newclass=".scott"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".scott b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#DAD56C; [/newclass]
[newclass=".scott i"]font-style:italic;color:#DAD56C; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7A7A7A;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7A7A7A;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 14:04:57 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics4"]Glory to the night that shows me what i am as i go to the party on my knees saying take it all please. tell me no, tell me no
[attr="class","dilyric4"]somebody please
[attr="class","dibody4"]Scott's snark saves his life; his delayed action of a few seconds to give Zeke grief is enough time for both of them to feel that pulse through the air safely from the ground at the beginning of this jump puzzle. The disturbance in the air is not truly noticeable in itself, but the ensuing chaos that it seems to cause alerts everybody to it: people fall to the river below, the web bridge disappears, some hitting the water and some remaining on the pillars.

@andromeda walks off the edge and plunges into the water like a high diver, earning a shocked eyebrow raise and due respect from Zeke. He is hesitant to jump in himself, so he settles for peering over the edge at the potential damage. Much to his surprise, the others seem to be okay (though webbed together?) thanks to and 's Relicanth. Zeke feels Marin wriggle on his back, but he decides to keep the Kabuto for himself for now -- unlike the girl who gave the Relicanth, he still has to find a way across.

His eyes reluctantly turn away from the swimmers to Scott, who has asked his opinion on how to proceed. "Uhh...I don't want to jump in...unless the same shit happened to the lost explorers?" the thought doesn't feel unreasonable.

"A water type combined with an ice type could make an ice bridge? Or your magneton could do...magnet stuff, you know. Magnet re-repellant...?" he stumbles over his words and feels the brunt of his lack of attention in school. There were people still trapped in the middle and there were people in the river and Scott was asking his dumbass for a way across?

"I'm not smart enough to be trusted with stuff like this." there's disappointment in his voice but it is mostly masked by frustration with the situation.

- @andromeda is actually a badass sorry for doubting
- Still at the beginning looking at everyone.
- Is too dumb to actually come up with good ideas.

[attr="class","ditags3"]@ raid

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics4]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric4]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#1ab0fe;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dibody4 b]color:#1ab0fe; font-size:10px[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags4]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#999;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags4 a]color:#1ab0fe;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 16:06:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
300 for RAID
Well... This happened.

Ken backed away from the bridge whilst the others crossed and made up his mind. Ken leaned against the rightmost wall and slid down it onto his butt. The slowpoke hadn't been too far away, thus he picked it up and laid it over his thighs as he leaned his weight against the wall.

He'd take off his bag and open it up and began inspecting the contents. Soon a smile would brighten up his face as he had managed to find a cold beer. He'd flick the cap off and took a gentle sip. Placing it next to him he took off his shirt and draped it over his neck like a towel.

As of now, he was just going to watch despite the lack of light and whatever was left he'd try to remedy things the best he can. This was interesting and oddly adorable.

NOTES: KEN sits back and cracks open a cold one with his new Slowpoke.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#ffb733; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#ffb733; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 16:40:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

milo's diguise a little unnervingly sophisticated: he is the one that has far too much to lose by being here. another son of someone rich and powerful, another rocket eyeing the prize. black hair, brown ontacts. he had even gone as far as to alter his apparel: he was wearing a sweatshirt and loose jeans- the kind of clothing he'd wear if he was dowtown avoiding journalists.

he hadn't really talked much, preferring instead to watch people interact and lighting the way quietly with lampent's small flame. he walked near and another rocket he didn't know well, keeping his distance from people he assumed were affiliated to the league.

he had to snicker at the challenge that was presented though. it seemed falling into bodies of water was going to be a thing for him. he sighed and called out melody: the lapras appeared in a flash of white and used a combination of HYDROPUMP and ICEBEAM to create a...makeshift slide of sorts. milo had the uneasy feeling they didn't really have time for a proper bridge: as long as the construction was durable, it could be as slippery as it wanted to be.

he shoved onto the slide first before running along the ice himself, ready to skid from one pillar to the next. oh wait. he was wearing a disguise, wasn't he...?
OOC
dandy ♫
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 19:18:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","snowtitle"]→ DESERT RUINS RAID ←

[attr="class","snowscroll"]Ava's gaze dragged upward as everything managed to fall to shit at once. The monk hit the ceiling, psychic powers faded, and the sturdy grip of galvantula's webbing gave way. Her lips pressed in mild dissatisfaction as the trainers that had ventured ahead went plunging into the waters below, head canting as she turn her flashlight to the side to examine the eastern edge of the hollowed room.

She was about to open her mouth to speak when @andromeda's figure slipped from the corner of her vision, the mention of god ringing vaguely in her ears. Her eyes blinked slowly as she dragged her gaze back toward him - only for his shape to disappear over the side of the ledge.

Nails was in bristles, Sniper's beak turning sharply as the bird twist its head to stare after the daredevil as they disappeared into the shadowy waters below. All three of the group had to take a moment to stare, but it was Ava who found her attention drifting off first. He had the right idea.

"Something doesn't want us here," she spoke as her head dropped forward a short ways, lids dropping lazily over her eyes as she considered her options.

"I'm headed down." Her hand rose to hold her flashlight up a short ways as she turned to start following the ledge downriver. "Spotlight for me, Snipe."

The pidgey lifted itself easily from her shoulders, small wings giving a calculated beat to bring its feathered form high enough to retrieve the flashlight from her grip. Sniper twist the handle around in its claws, serving to light the woman's path as she went along.

"Get us a staircase below," she instructed to the rockruff padding perkily along at her side, its steadily growing excitement reflected in the hopeful bob of its tail.

The woman's hand found its way to clutch at the rope at her shoulder as Nails paused in her steps, spreading the stance of her paws a bit wider as she braced herself against the stone. A low growl rumbled in the pup's throat as it focused its power, eyes focused into the depths of the shadow ahead as the corner of her muzzle twitched in anticipation.

The young hound gave a less than menacing yip as it used the power of its stone edge to summon thick blades of rock from the cliff face, hoping to fashion a make-shift staircase to the river below. With any luck there was a ledge nearer to the water's surface that they could travel along until they found where it let out to. Otherwise, they were in for what looked to be a nasty swim.

- @andromeda -

NAILS ♀
KEEN EYE

♂  SNIPER
KEEN EYE

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-right:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-top:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#FDFDFD!important;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll a]font-family:verdana!important;font-size:10px!important;text-transform:capitalize!important;text-decoration:underline!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowtitle a]font-family:georgia!important;font-size:7pt!important;color:#3f283e!important;text-transform:upperrcase!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowsum a]text-transform:lowercase!important;text-decoration:underline!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","snowsum"]✔ watched @andromeda drop
✔ gave pidgey her flashlight
✔ had rockruff make a stone edge staircase
✔ making her way down the cliff to follow the river
close tab

played by

Flabby

he/him
Freelancer
officer
63 height
63 height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dallas
Dallas Rhodes
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 20:21:39 GMT
Dallas Rhodes Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]
[attr="class","cmonlyrics"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]As Dallas floated further across the gap, he felt the worries of falling drift away. It was actually working, and the members of the group also using psychic powers seemed to be making good progress too. Soon enough they would all be on the other side.[break]
Then the pink hue around him vanished.[break]
Suddenly the man felt gravity swiftly pulling him back down. A flurry of curses escaped his mouth as he plummeted downwards. The webbing that he hoped would catch him if something like this happened was gone too. All that was waiting for him now were the surging rapids of water.[break]
“Hawks!” He fumbled for the Fletchinder’s Pokeball as he released the bird, “Catch me!” The ember Pokemon had little time to process the situation but done as commanded. Catching its trainer by his shoulders with its two feet and flapping its wings desperately to hold him above the water. His hands clung onto the bird’s legs as they held him. Hawks now slowly rising into the air with her trainer in tow.[break]
Bom had managed to get him at least halfway before the sudden ‘powercut’. Dallas glanced at the pillars above him. He would have gone up onto them now if the webbing had not suddenly snapped at the first part. Perhaps ice would be a better material for a bridge. Or would that somehow shatter?[break]
“Hawks I’ve got a plan. Fly to the other side, and from there you’re gonna need to gain some height.” He now held his Sandslash’s Pokeball in hand. “There’s no way you can hold two of us for long.” His words worried the Fletchinder but she did as commanded, now facing the cliff face of the opposite side.[break]
“It should hopefully only be a few seconds you need to hold us.” As he said that he released Dune, the Sandslash being held in the air by Dallas. “We've gotta make this quick! Use Dig into the side of the wall. Make enough room for the two of us and we can dig up from there.” Dune would do so as Hawks mustered all her strength to keep them relatively level.[break]
If for whatever reason Dune could not dig through the wall quickly enough, or at all, Dallas would abandon the idea. But if it worked he would enter the makeshift burrow with the Sandslash, put Hawks back into her Pokeball and attempt to use Dig diagonally upwards until the reached the surface of the end platform.

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@raid – 415– Hawks caught him mid-air and then flew him over to the other side. He then used Sandslash to try and dig into the wall and up so the two could emerge from underneath at the opposite end of the chasm. If he doesn't see quick results from the digging though he is bailing with that idea and putting Sandslash away again. Otherwise, he is now in a burrow with his Sandslash. Diagram for reference.

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbox]width:420px;margin-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;border-bottom:1px #a2837e solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;padding:25px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody b]color:#775c53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 21:20:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","idfc"]tags: @raid
[attr="class","idfc1"]

[attr="class","idfc2"]

[attr="class","idfc3"]YOU LEFT ME FALLING AND LANDING INSIDE MY GRAVE. I KNOW THAT YOU WANT ME DEAD. I TAKE PRESCRIPTIONS TO MAKE ME FEEL A-OKAY. I KNOW IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD.
[attr="class","idfc4"]“Thanks!” Leo smiled at Daniel before walking back a little towards Cassandra to wait for them to go together. Others were chiming in with suggestions to make the bridge stronger so he thought it would be best for them to wait a moment to go. The last thing they needed was for it to collapse and everyone to fall in while they cross. He watched Cassandra reinforce the pillars with ice and nodded at her to see if she was ready to cross.

So far, everything had been going a little too well. So it was only fair that it would fall to shit.

Something happened to the people using Psychic to get across causing the moves to fail. He watched the one man and his Kadabra get flown towards the ceiling before falling to the pillars. And he could only watch in horror as the other two fall into the rushing river. He felt his heart drop into his stomach as he stood at the edge and watched helplessly as the people below got swept away in the current. Was his last conversation with Arlette really going to be about some petty argument? He almost felt sick.

With bated breath, he saw some people on the bridge leaping into action, a girl calling out her Relicanth to swim to get them while a Volcarona shot out a string shot to grab hold of them. He could barely see who it was because of the distance and darkness but at least it had grabbed some people. He could only hope that one of them was Arlette and that they would find a way to make it out down the river.

A shaky breath escaped him and he looked towards the rest of the group stuck on the cliff. “Any ideas now?” He tried not to show how shaken up he was by what just happened. To anyone who didn’t look too hard, he could be just be some kid who just watched people die for the first time or was just freaked out about what happened. It was then he saw another member of the group start to make their way down with their Pidgey and Rockruff, going down towards the river on makeshift stairs. He thought really hard about following. He wanted to go and see if there was something down the river or possibly the others if they had found a way to save themselves.

But instead he turned back and watched as another rocket brought out their Lapras and built a slide across the chasm. He watched Cassandra and the man go across and decided that there was no point. Everything was falling to shit anyway and there was no way for him to go after the people who fell. Or maybe he was just being a coward. Stepping carefully onto the ice bridge, he started to follow after Cassandra and the other, taking his chances across the ice.

[attr="class","idfc5"]- THANKED BEFORE WAITING TO GO ACROSS AT EVERYONE’S SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THE WEB STRONGER
- WAITED FOR TOO LONG AND GOT LEFT BEHIND WITH THE OTHERS WHEN THE BRIDGE COLLAPSED
- WATCHED EVERYONE FALL AND HAD FEELINGS
- DEBATED GOING ALONG WITH BUT DECIDED AGAINST IT
- DECIDED TO WALK (SLIDE?) ACROSS THE ICE BRIDGE WITH and @pandora TO GET ACROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE
[attr="class","idfc"]MADE BY BONNIBEL
[newclass=".idfc"]margin: 0 auto;background-color: #60495a;width: 435px;height: 50px;padding: 0px 20px;color: #151515;font-family: verdana;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 1px;font-size: 7px;line-height: 50px;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc a"]color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.45) !important; font-family: arial !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; letter-spacing: 3px; font-size: 7px !important; line-height: 50px;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc a:before"]color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.45) !important; font-family: arial !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; letter-spacing: 5px; font-size: 7px !important; line-height: 50px; content: '#';[/newclass]
[newclass=".idfc1"]margin: 0 auto; background-color: #151515; width: 435px; padding: 20px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; color: #222222; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".idfc2"]width: 100px; height: 100px; max-height: 100px; max-width: 100px; min-height: 100px; min-width: 100px; padding: 10px; background-color: #222; border: 1px solid #000000; margin: 0 auto; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".idfc3"]text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; color: #afafaf; padding: 10px; margin: 0px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc4 b"]color: #94828f;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc4 i"]color: #94828f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".idfc4"]font-size: 11px; font-family: calibri; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; color: #696969;[/newclass]
[newclass=".idfc5"] padding: 20px; text-align: left; line-height: 10px; color: #A5A5A5; background-color: #222222; font-size: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; border: 1px solid #000000;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 1:06:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
The webbing bridge seemed like a really good idea in Riley's mind, he was honestly kind of jealous that he didn't have a pokemon capable of replicating something like that now. At least in theory it was a perfect idea, whatever the flicker in the air that seemed to cause any move currently being used by a pokemon to malfunction.

Now that, whatever it was, Riley had absolutely no idea about, he couldn't even begin to guess what could cause it or how to prevent it in the future. At least on the bright side he was already on one of the pillars with Silvia, having made it onto one of the pillars before the webbing all gave out.

Pulling Silvia a bit closer to her just to keep her safe Riley glanced back at his Lampent for a moment. Trying to think of anything at all that he could possibly do in this situation. There really wasn't anything. Aside from just having his Charizard fly them over super slowly so it didn't bump into any off the rocks above.

In what seemed to be an ever shifting battle between good and bad luck the answer to how they'd across the pillars popped up when someone came seemingly out of nowhere and created an ice slide between all the pillars with their Lapras. They seemed to have a way over after all. "Hey Silvy hold on tight alright, just in case." Riley mumbled out quietly as he made his way over to the ice slide, with Silvia, planning on it being their new way across.

Just in case the weird flicker thing did happen to occur again as the duo made their way over the ice slides Riley kept a free hand idle near his side, ready to pop over and release his Charizard from its ball if need be.
(@raid-time)

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
Stopped on a pillar when the webs broke and went aw fuck
started crossing the ice slides @pandora made with
has a hand ready to send out his charizard in case the flicker tries to drop em into the water

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 2:01:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It happens within an instant, the severed connection of spinned web and the loss of abilities; those who chose to float across the chasm are soon falling before her all while she stands watching in dismay on the pillar she is stranded upon. She could do nothing more to help them in their descent towards crashing waters and for once, she felt vulnerable in the face of demise– useless.

Her breath catches in her throat when she feels an arm pull her closer from the edge of the pillar and welcomes the embrace despite how fleeting the touch was, now was not the time to celebrate; the other side of the chasm had yet to be reached by their now divided group.

Her gaze seems to shift to explore the situation around them, it was almost maddening to witness divided efforts among their forces; some seeming to willingly dive lower into the chasm while others attempted to forge another way across with more aggressive means than a delicate web. Though already damp, the pillars are splattered with another abrupt layer of water and frozen in place; a bridge of ice being slowly forged from a lapras from the edge.

It was a solution that almost seemed too simple, but when her hand is tugged towards the next pillar; she follows after with careful steps, her grip tight when Riley instructs her to hold on tight, “I hope this works, Riles.” Her words come out exasperated, almost defeated as she reluctantly follows along.

› stranded on pillar with and uses @pandora 's ice bridge to reach the other side of chasm.

› sticks close to and follows after

@raid
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 2:11:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
ian opens his mouth to speak, but no words pass his lips. he waits too long, his dissent laid bare. he hadn't meant to. he won't let a few dead researchers turn into a marital spat between himself and the man he has loved for most of his life.

he feels no noblisse oblige towards explorers who expect others to shoulder the risk. "this cavern is within my jurisdiction." it's not an agreement. not really. "i will ensure that it's sealed off by the day's end."

when the tremor starts, ian is quick to steady mal in his arms. "i've got you, babe." the ground settles. "let's go see what that's about."

in five minutes, they're close enough to see the umbreon's glowing rings. she's been alternating between feint attack and moonlight. when hecate notices the reinforcements, she uses a decisive screech against the gigalith.

• umbreon already exchanged a few blows of feint attack with the gigalith
• umbreon heals every few rounds with moonlight after being damaged by rock attacks
• umbreon uses screech against the gigalith
NSsBOqOb