I. DESERT RUINS RAID

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 2:58:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@raid
notes
★ lil spat :eyes:
★ attacks the gigalith with aegislash
★ iron head
★ hopefully rolls alright
malcolm holds his tongue. his brows furrow and his expression flashes fierce against ian’s hesitation. the cave path ahead of them is open but an impasse arises. in the lack of light, and over a corpse, malcolm’s tone is abrupt. sharp. “we shall see.”

but this is not the time or the place. ian still reaches to keep him balanced and when malcolm looks back to him, even with caution weighing on him, his words are a little softer.

“thank you, love.”

ahead, rocks groan and shift as they come into the light. hecate’s moonlight glow illuminates the gigalith and the screech that rings out is what malcolm is waiting for.

“sgian.” the aegislash shifts. the twist of the shield through the air and the spectral fabric tugs it aside as it changes its stance. the sword cuts through the air, momentum streamlined by the razor-sharp edge of the blade, but it does not slash. it bashes. the full force of the steel shield aims to crack into the gigalith’s face while its defence is lowered – an iron head.

all the while, malcolm keeps an eye overhead. every tremor in this cave is a warning, and he counts his graces that a pokemon that draws its power from the sunlight has been trapped in darkness for so long.

s9xaNDVi

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 3:41:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Satori could hear the faint sounds of the 8track around him but a harsh ringing obscured the words from any meaning. A bright light seemed to shine intensely in his eyes before revealing the cave floor above him. An intense pain wracked his body causing him to spasm slightly but it soon subsided leaving a much more manageable, if not more worry some sort of pain.

He began to retrace his steps, he’d jumped in the air when all of a sudden he’d crashed into some rocks--- teleport, he’d been teleporting instead of relying on his own natural abilities. Something must’ve gone wrong, sending him higher than he expected. He tried to muster the will to stand up and continue moving, but the numbing pain, and ringing in his ears convinced him that perhaps he should lay there for a few moments more.

On another standing pillar not far from Satori his Kadabra stood, injured as well. As it watched it’s partner flutter in and out of consciousness it began to deal with it’s wounds. A small light began to cover Kadabra as it attempted to heal itself with Recover.

TL;DR
-Kadabra tried to heal itself with Recover
-Satori is temporarily incapacitated by the force of the blow to his head. 

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

sunshine

lily
she/her
twenty-five
december 25
saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 3:46:26 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar

while inaction is undoubtedly the right call, in the moment it feels like she's committing murder as she watches the bodies fall and the people around her struggle. the urge to help is strong in her chest, as it always has been, but she knows what the reality of reckless action in the service of others is. she's experienced it first hand. so she plants her feet and grits her teeth and makes herself stand still. a part of her hopes the voice in her ear offers some guidance but she's sure it won't. she can't think of a scenario with so little risk that he'd tell her to help.

thankfully other members of the group are better suited for this negative turn of events. water pokemon are sent down to save those who've fallen into the ravine while a few members who haven't crossed set off down the cliff side. again she considers following and again she warns herself against it. if that staircase fails too it means being stranded below or a doomed plummet -- the same as the people they seek to save. she reminds herself that her allegiances here aren't to the group. she'll help if she can but she won't put herself in undue danger to make it happen.

instead she focuses on the next attempt to cross the pillars. another bridge is constructed, this time of ice, and lillian wonders if it will fare better than the last. she stares up at the roof of the cave and considers the flash from earlier. if it happens again will this bridge crumble too?

"what do you think we should do next?"

she asks the question to the boy next to her, but only as a cover for her true target. she lets her eyes flicker to the back of the group and hopes the man she's really asking is paying as much attention to his earpiece as she is to hers.

notes: lillian watches the group make their next move(s). she finds herself struggling to figure out what to do next and tries to sneak a question to (over her earpiece) under the guise of one to @joey

active pokemon: none

@raid

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 5:20:54 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

“Oh shit,” Bailey murmured as the other attempts to cross the gaps failed; the web bridge had brought her from the ledge and to the closest pillar, but that was as far as she had crossed before she watched two members of the rescue crew plummet down to the depths below.[break][break]

Togekiss seemed tempted to lunge from Bailey's shoulders, wanting to help, but that was when @andromeda called out to . She turned her head, if only because she had watched her partner do the same–just in time to watch the man plummet down to the abyss below. “EXCUSE me?” and at first, she wondered if she listened to someone committing suicide until she heard the splash against the water. “Oh,” that was a weight off her mind. “That was dramatic–fuck, it was cool though.”[break][break]

What wasn't cool was watching the silhouette of someone plummet down from the ceiling; the same as what had happened to those that had tried to cross through the use of Physic. Something was interfering with the moves of other pokemon? But... what was it? Tink slapped a wing against the side of Bailey's head, expressing that she was eager to help and tired of sitting on her shoulders. “Hey, hey! I'm trying to think!” An impossible task with so much happening; Bailey's poor brain cells were trying to stitch a plan together.[break][break]

And someone made a freaking ice bridge. had deployed a water-type pokemon to assist those that had fallen into the water.[break][break]

She could think later. “I could make that jump,” Bailey said to as she pointed toward the pillar that @satori had landed on. It seemed like the quakes had stopped. If things were stable, why not risk it? “Get those web bridges ready, I'll be right back,” and before he could protest, she took a runner's stance as Tink extended her wings and gripped tighter into her shoulders. [break][break]

If this went well, she could get to the guy that had banged his head and help him join with the others. He... didn't look too heavy.[break][break]

Bailey went for it; her shoes crunched the ground beneath her as she sprang forward, Tink unable to fly but able to catch the faint updraft–kinda like a hand-glider. It looked cooler than it felt. Her Togekiss had a powerful grip that made her skin bust with a fresh bloom of bruising.[break][break]

notes: made a jump to try and help @satori on the platform he's on. used togekiss like a hand-glider like this is breath of the wild or some nonsense.

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpetag"]FOR THE RAID

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

oof

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 5:49:17 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[GoogleFont=Old Standard TT]
{}
AND YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE DOOMED, MY DEAR—WE'RE SLOW DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM

[attr="class","monsterexo"]"what?" 

he hears a voice call out to him but he's too far focused on other matters. he recognizes the voice, but doesn't register his words. he looks over to see @andromeda, a face he wishes he has no connections to. "what!?" he yells back, confused at what the man's saying.

what is he doing? why is he standing so close to the ledge? is he about to ju—oh, okay.

all daniel can do is watch as lucien's body fades into nothingness; if not for the splash! that follows, he would have thought it was a suicide. unsettled, he turns his attention back just in time to see everything go to shit.

it's as if the splash caused a domino-effect to the rest of the group. the skies rained with bodies and the SPIDER WEB dislodged itself, falling into the harsh waters below. thankfully, he and a few others are safe on pillars. it's what happens when people don't work as a team, he supposes.

's voice snaps him back—that jump? "no you can't." he chuckles because he thinks it's a joke; little does he know. he dismisses it and looks at the other side of the abyss. only a few more pillars stand in their way; they could make it. easily. all they have to do is work as a team.

but his partner decides to be a hero (and steal his thunder so i had to rewrite this post thank you rascal) and takes off on her togekiss. he's left speechless but thankfully, he hears her words and knows what to do. "fuck. okay." muttering to himself, he lowers himself to a knee as he whistles for galvantula.

while waiting, he watches as soars across the sky; how angel-like, togekiss helps with that. she makes the jump and lands, which surprises him. but he's relieved. galvantula soon rejoins him.

"keep making bridges, anansi. but help her first." he points to the pillar that houses and @satori. "she needs help." and with that, the spider scatters away, spinning more SPIDER WEBS as she makes her way over.

daniel walker hates waiting. he turns to the next pillar and assesses that he could make it. probably. but he'll die trying.

few steps backwards, and he leaps across.

» watches @andromeda fall bye bitch.
» watches jump/fly across to help @satori.
» but he ain't no bitch. he jumps a pillar.
» galvantula spins more web bridges and moves to help .
MADE BY ★MEULK

[newclass=.monsterexo]line-height:14px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo b]color:#f08658;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo a]color:#f08658!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 6:37:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Eyes widen when when the two fall out of the psychic, the sound of splashing water uncharacteristically terrifying in the quiet of the cave. The kid must be delusional because he volunteers himself to death as well. For what motivations and reasons she can't really fathom. It's a far drop, and she can't see a way to get them back to safety. She clicks the cold surface of her Pokeball and releases Lanturn, pointing at the water before she hurls her Pokemon into the water as well.

"Make sure you keep them safe!" She says, sending her Lanturn to the waves. She lands in the water. An AQUA RING surrounding those in the water should be able to at least heal any injuries they'd sustained from the fall.

She bites her lip. Leo's struggling to keep his emotions in check, and what had been such a carefree atmosphere had suddenly turned into something more sinister already. Limbs shaking, she hadn't even noticed that Milo had tagged along until she saw running water, frozen within seconds.

"Wait wha--!" His shove was enough to make her slide into, stumbling to avoid the pillars. Is this a gauge on her dexterity? Because she felt like she was certainty not up to snuff. But this is still life or death...

"What the fuck!?"

tldr; throws her lanturn into the water and tells her to use aqua ring on @andromeda @arlette and . slides onto the bridge with and @pandora and tries to cross, no obscenities excluded.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 7:35:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

joey shrugs.

"suit yourself." rejection is tough. but he's never sought approval from ladies.

as others slide across the ice bridge, it sparks a familiar electricity in the boy's legs. adrenaline courses through him like a soda pop fizz.

"i don't know about you," joey responds, oblivious to the double-conversation, "but i'm skating."

his hand grips the swoobat's pink tail for balance.

"see ya on the other side." joey gives himself a running start. "or not!"

joey darts on to the bridge, letting his momentum carry him through. his swoobat trails behind lest he falls.

TL;DR - replies to and uses the ice bridge too, swoobat trailing behind.

@raid

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 7:42:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
MOD POST

[attr="class","aname2"]
READ CAREFULLY

[attr="class","ipad"]
EXPOSITION[break][break]

drawn by their own instincts, the rescue team splits in the bramble of chaos. one group crosses the abyss by pillars. one group is swept by the river. one group remains hesitant, still gnawing on the sinew of their decisions. one pair confronts the unknown. and the remaining pair, battles a stone goliath.[break][break][break][break]

[break][break]

[/b][/font][break][break]
    [li]@alexander and : the floor panel glows brightly only to have the entrance collapse behind you. there is only one way: forward. soft sounds leak out from deeper within; what will you do? (repeat from previous post)[/li][break][break]
    [li]@pandora, , , , , @joey successfully slide across, the bridge holding. is able to make it on the other side—he just needs his sandslash to burrow himself out.[/li][break][break]
    [li], , @satori and are still on the pillars. another tremor threatens the integrity of their structures as if to urge you to cross.[/li][break][break]
    [li]@andromeda, @arlette, , and 's relicanth: the initial fall hurts- but an AQUA RING from 's lanturn provides you with some comfort. yet, you are swept by the incredible current. the water is cold and keen-edged rocks jut from the riverbed and walls; thankfully, the AQUA RING continues to protect you. after a harrowing trip through a tight network of tunnels, the river spits everyone out, like a waterslide's exit lip, into an underground lake. there is land to swim to here, and a curious staircase carved into the room's wall. , should she choose to follow with her stone edge stairs, will find herself there too.[/li][break][break]
    [li]'s relicanth seems comfortable in these waters... and also seems to look for their owner here and there.[/li][break][break]
    [li] and @yiannis: under the pulses of MOONLIGHT, the gigalith finally submits with a fading groan. the red crest cracks upon the impact of the IRON HEAD as its eyes darken and its stones loosen at the joints. it's still alive; just unconscious and capturable. should the two of you continue forth on the path, you will find that the path descends steeply into a tunnel... that leads out in to the same lake room as the people swept down the river.[/li][/ul]

[break][break]

[break][break]
    THE OTHER SIDE[break][break]

here, in relative safety, the party is able to catch their breath. the cavern continues ahead, oblivious or indifferent to the ones swept below. the walls here feature more of the same engravings, but enlarged: humans with resigned expressions in what appears to be a ceremonial parade. upon closer inspection, one may be able to see a curved dagger tied to a man's waist.[break][break]

in the dark far ahead, small shards of light seem to fade in and out, dotting the cave's black canvas like stars.[break][break]

what do you do?
    [break][break]

[break][break][break][break]
    SUMMARY OF OTHER ACTIONS TAKEN:[break][break]

• replays @satori’s TELEPORT failure.
    • @andromeda jumps off but bitch there ain’t nothing down there but water.
    • @joey gets turned down again LOOOOOL.
    • @arlette and fall into the water but is saved by ’s relicanth.
    • ’s volcorona makes a giant ass light so everyone can see how they’re about to be ejected from the raid.
    • @scott and are still trying to figure out what to do.
    • @ken sits back.
    • @pandora makes an ice slide and shoves first.
    • actually throws her lanturn into the water the absolute mad man; lanturn uses AQUA RING on the river people to help heal sustained injuries.
    • uses STONE EDGE to make stairs that go down. she follows the river.
    • fucking great drawing not much else need to be said just look at this beauty.
    • joins the ice slide gang.
    • , and @joey joins the ice slide gang.
    • @yiannis and fight the gigalith and defeat it.
    • @satori lol sit down.
    • is patient af.
    • becomes an angel and flies to help @satori.
    • sends spider to help . jumps across a pillar.

[/div]
    [googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]
    close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
    twenty-seven
    january 3
    saffron, kanto
    homosexual
    team silph
    officer
    30 height
    30 height
    did i close my fist around something delicate?
    awards
    174 posts
    zeke rainey DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @zeke
    zeke rainey
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 11:30:40 GMT
    zeke rainey Avatar
    [attr="class","dilyrics4"]Glory to the night that shows me what i am as i go to the party on my knees saying take it all please. tell me no, tell me no
    [attr="class","dilyric4"]somebody please
    [attr="class","dibody4"]With a curious eye, Zeke watches those around him slide across the newly formed ice bridge. This time things go without a hitch and a group of the rescuers actually make it to the other side.

Its creator may not have heard him suggest it, but he feels smart.

Looking at @scott , he shrugs. "No need for more deliberation." while the option to go down or go forward remains in the air, he has no real interest in taking a dip.

"I'll go first...make sure Raichu catches me if this thing breaks or I just fall." Marin wriggles on his back and he knows she's nervous, but Zeke sets a foot to the ice slide.

It is slick, but doable, and he begins to make his way after the rest of the group.

- Zeke follows the group across the ice slide
    - Urges @scott to follow
    - That's it

[attr="class","ditags3"]@ raid

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
    [googlefont=Oswald]
    [newclass=.dilyrics4]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.dilyric4]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#1ab0fe;width:125px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.dibody4 b]color:#1ab0fe; font-size:10px[/newclass]
    [newclass=.ditags4]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#999;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.ditags4 a]color:#1ab0fe;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 11:39:30 GMT
    Deleted Avatar

Guided by the hand of the guilty

An explanation for the panels? Vera’s bet was aliens, apparently.

”Like Deoxys? That’d be incredible.” Her statement was, presumably, facetious, but he entertained it nonetheless, if only to ease the tension. A fool’s errand, perhaps, but that just meant he was perfect for the job. Vera’s comment about using his corpse as a surfboard garners a genuine smile. It was funny, and humor was a good distraction from the dread tugging at his conscience. That’s when the quaking starts. Alex kneels, placing a hand on his torterra for stability and assurance that the pokemon itself was unhurt. Mawile stuck close to him as well. What lasts for seconds feels like an eternity but ends soon enough. His colleague begins to speak, ever concerned about he and his team’s wellbeing, but Alex’s eyes lay on the path behind them, and his eyes widen at the dire sight. ”Vera…”, he says, somberly attempting to alert her to their situation. She turns her head and sees it too: they were trapped. Or there was no going back the way they came, at least. To make matters more ominous, Cheri senses something in the darkness before them. Vera turns to Alex, inquiring as to how they should proceed.

”We won’t be going back to the original entrance any time soon, looks like we’ll have to take our chances.” Alex rises to his feet, pushing himself off of his torterra. Speaking of which…

”Donna, hop up on Grohl’s back. The two of you will lead us forward so Cheri here can get a better reading.” Alex turns Vera to at least explain his reasoning. ”We’ll most likely encounter some rock or ground type pokemon in here, so having a grass type play vanguard seems our safest bet. You two ready?”

| ### | I rushed this out at 4am, so it's not great sorry Alex says they should inch forward so cheri can identify whatever's ahead of them; assigns his own pokemone to the front of the line.

[googlefont=Alegreya Sans SC:400]
    [newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 12:17:44 GMT
    Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","snowtitle"]→ DESERT RUINS RAID ←

[attr="class","snowscroll"]Her eyes lifted as the dark crevice lit up, the sunny glow of 's volcorona peeling the shadows from the walls. She paused in her descent, glancing down toward the river to watch 's relicanth support the weight of a few clearly human bodies. Seeing that the group was well enough cared for her attention forward, steps easing her down Nails' staircase.

Whatever relief she should have felt as her soles met soft with solid ground escaped her as she stepped down from the sturdy blades of stone, Nails hopping down just behind her as Sniper loomed overhead, the flashlight in the bird's talons proving little help lighting the way of the now brightened room. Her hand reached wordlessly in request of her flashlight, the pidgey readily complying by dropping the helpful device into her grip so she could switch it off, sparing its battery.

She made her way about the bank quietly, course taking her to meet with the others at the water's edge.

"Everybody alright?" she asked softly, taking another moment to check them over for injuries now that they were better within her view. She blinked slowly as the glinting threads of a string shot caught her attention, unsure what to make of it.

- @andromeda - @arlette - - - -

NAILS ♀
    KEEN EYE

♂  SNIPER
    KEEN EYE

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-right:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-top:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#FDFDFD!important;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll a]font-family:verdana!important;font-size:10px!important;text-transform:capitalize!important;text-decoration:underline!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowtitle a]font-family:georgia!important;font-size:7pt!important;color:#3f283e!important;text-transform:upperrcase!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowsum a]text-transform:lowercase!important;text-decoration:underline!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","snowsum"]✔ watches everyone drift by thanks to 's volcorona
    ✔ enters the lake hollow
    ✔ turns off her flashlight
    ✔ checks for injuries while asking if the others are okay
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 14:27:24 GMT
    Deleted Avatar

he hadn't expected daniel to answer him. after all, the man was on edge every time lucien so much as breathed in his presence. the satisfaction of the comments dramatics wasn't lost, fortunately. if anything, his lack of an answer only set the tone more.

hitting the water, he simultaneously released the contents of the orb. the braviary's wings caught the interior draft and it rose, flapping a bit to maintain level. keen eyes watched lucien go under, and wasting no time, he followed.

the water was rough and course, lucien's knees, back and arms scraping against the rocks seemingly all around him. his lungs burned by the time he spewed out the lip and into the small lake, landing with an unsatisfying 'plop.'

one of the team members quick thinking relieved him of more intensive injuries, possibly even death. floating for a moment on his back atop the surface, lucien smiled. he was one step closer.

the bird flew through the opening shortly after. hovering above him a moment, it cocked it's head. "a bit of help, ferrum," lucien says at last, an outstretched hand aimed upwards.

gently the large dual-type picked his trainer up with his powerful claws, carrying him to the shore. landing softly, lucien moved the hair from his face, his glasses noticeably missing.

he didn't answer 's question, his gaze turning towards the slowly forming group. ferrum perched himself on a nearby rock, watching intently. should lucien find himself endangered by the suicidal lot, he'd be upon them faster than they could comprehend.

his gaze fell on @arlette , patiently waiting; curious. finally he spoke.

"at least we don't have to deal with the unpleasantness any longer. " laughing a small bit at the prior 'arguement'. he poised the comment at , though his gaze didn't turn to meet hers.

he didn't care if @jing was rocket or not. it wasn't even on his radar. but if he became a problem, a well placed mention to one of the more.. zealous members, would give him just enough amusement. and the best part?

he wasn't entirely convinced @jing was rocket.

oh well. he'd at least serve a useful purpose.

smiling at the thought, lucien patiently waited at the shore for the team to regroup. "i appreciate it, but it's not neccesary." he said politely, declining ava's introspective look over his injuries.

instead he turned his attention to the cave wall and shined the flashlight (luckily, it survived the trip) across it's surface.

"huh"

» goes down the water glory hole
    » ferrum lifts him out of the water, he stands near
    » makes a comment about finally be ridding of the neanderthal @jing ; contemplates his options with the clown
    » waits for the other near drowners, shining his flashlight at the cave walls as he waits.
    close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
    cute
    twenty-seven
    september 23
    slateport city
    najwa
    narcissist
    who knows
    najwa essam
    married
    311 height
    311 height
    let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
    awards
    953 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @kim
    kim cole-essam
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 16:12:23 GMT
    kim cole-essam Avatar
    He ached all over, the waves not doing any better to soothe his pains, each crashing into him as he did his best to hold onto the relicanth with his wavering grip. He was almost at his wits ends when an aqua ring from a nearby lanturn worked its magic, healing his wounds greatly. His eyes would quickly dart up, unable to make out who it was that had sent the pokemon down, but god was he thankful for them. With the pain subsiding, he’d conjure up whatever stamina he had left in him to tighten his grip on the relicanth, keeping hold of @arlette with his other arm to not wain on the silk; it was strong, but the rapids were wearing it down, and he couldn’t let her get swept away by them.

Continuing down the river, then promptly splashing into the lake, Kim could only mutter a relieved, “Good.” as he loosed his grip slightly, letting the relicanth bring them to shore, the volcarona following closely to it’s trainer overhead. Once they had arrived, he’d use the reilcanth’s skin to cut into the silk, ripping the rest off as he dragged his teammate to land, dropping her as soon as she was out of the water and continuing forward a few steps. Violet hair draped over his face, water sloughing off as he wrung it dry, flipping it to his back (probably splashing arlette with it in the process) after he had gotten as much as he could out.

Boo.” He’d say quietly, the waterfall in the background almost drowning out his words. The volcarona would quickly shoot over to him, letting out a heat wave in his direction, it being just warm enough to dampen his clothes. He’d lift a hand, signalling for it to stop, the pokemon doing just that as it stayed overhead, continuing to provide light to those in the area.

With a sigh he would look back at the two pokemon that had helped him get here before turning to look at the woman that had previously spoken, who now seemed to be looking over them.

We’re alive, that’s as alright as we’re gonna get. Thanks for asking.” Dim eyes would look to the other two before popping a question of his own in a less than excited tone. “Any of you have pokemon that can carry one of these? I don’t want to chance it with psychic again so we need physical strength.

He’d snap his fingers, a grit of his teeth following as he felt his fingers tense up. He’d go on to rub them as he commanded the volcarona to use string shot on the two water pokemon. “The string will keep them wet for a while, we just need to get them moving with us. Boo, grab the relicanth.” The volcarona followed its orders, picking up the rockfish and following its trainer as he walked towards the stairs. Kim planned on getting out of here as quickly as he could, and wherever these stairs led at least it wasn’t where they currently were

• got to the lake, pulled himself and @arlette out of the water before just dropping her on land
    • used heat wave to dry himself a bit, enough time for anyone else to get in there and dry themselves too
    • responded to with "we ain't dead"
    • asked everyone (including @andromeda because i didn't tag him yet) if they had a pokemon that could lift that lanturn
    • wrapped silk around the two water pokemon so it could hold water then got his volcarona to pick up the relicanth and follow him
    • kim just kinda walks up the stairs and trys to get tf outta dodge
    • volcarona is still providing light for the group

close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 16:37:19 GMT
    Deleted Avatar
    [attr="class","echo"]
    The slippery ice bridge proved to be the best idea that people in the group had come up with yet. While the web surely would of worked there at least wasn't a strange flicker this time that broke the slide. No instead they actually made it across the chasm safe and sound, aside from the few people who fell into the water, the ones who chose to go down after them and the one weird guy who dove in after them. Due to how many people went that way Riley assumed they'd all be fine together, there were strength in numbers after all. Plus having a bunch of fire types wouldn't help much if there was some kind of nasty creature lurking in that water.

Once the group was across the chasm Riley took a break to look around at the walls around all of them, there seemed to be even more of the engravings in the walls on this side of the chasm. They looked almost the same as the previous engravings too, although these ones were larger then the previous ones.

Stepping a bit closer to the wall, though not directly up to them since he didn't wanna drag Silvia around like a backpack Riley inspected the engravings. His Lampent floating over to him so that her trainer could get a better view of the engravings. Was that some kind of a knife on the guys side in the engraving?

(@raid-time)

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]

Made it to the other side and was like neat we're ok
    moved closer to the wall to inspect the larger engravings, using lampent as a light to see them

close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 17:49:06 GMT
    Deleted Avatar
    Satori slowly rose on his feet, pain searing through his body as he does so, still a combination of the new wave of tremors and the gravitas of the situation gave him the burst of adrenaline he needed to keep going. Like a wrestler with a broken neck, or a football player continuing to play after a concussion he was determined to see this through till the end.

As he stood he saw Bailey Cooper approaching with a Togekiss. It took the monk a moment before it connected that this was some sort of rescue party for him, and he appreciated the sentiment, he really did but he was just a little too stubborn, and a little too brain damaged to accept help like that.

Returning his Kadabra from the other pillar and sending out his Beedrill Satori instructed the bug Pokémon to fly between him and the next pillar, holding out its arms and legs so that he might have something to grab onto. By the virtue of biology, Beedrill’s insect style wings would allow it to float in place, able to act as a platform for its crazy monk partner.

With a sly grin Satori offered Bailey a wave before turning and leaping off the pillar towards the next. Like a trapeze artist he’d grab onto Beedrill’s arms mid jump in an attempt to use the momentum to complete his jump to the next pillar. Unless someone, or something interrupted him he’d attempt this new acrobatic routine from each pillar to the next until he reached the other side. Live or die, at least he was doing things on his own terms.

TL;DR
    -Came back to Earth
    -Returned Kadabra after it's Recover, sent out Beedrill
    -Began jumping from one pillar to the other, Beedrill acting as a Trapeze swing to give him the proper momentum 

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
    [newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
    [newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]