kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 10:51:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"here's the campsite."

kyle leads them to what used to be a riverside locations people used to camp on during summer. getting permission to use it was met with a 'why' than a 'how' since it was part of the land that got swallowed by the silent icelands.

"this seems fun. we don't even need to worry about our beer getting warm." he turns to matias, gaze lingering for more than a second, before smiling. "and we don't even need to set up a tent if matias can just get like a dome up."

he looks at the river beside them, which had turned frozen solid until it reaches the part outside of the iceland's influence. he doubt there was liquid water underneath the layer of ice.

"we won't be able to swim though, i guess."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 16:36:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"hm?"[break][break]

he barely registers his own name but it's ultimately 's voice that hooks him. his attention is instantly given, and with it, a wave of his hand that shifts the earth beneath them, forming a dome overhead that looks wide enough to house all three of them.[break][break]

the smile he wears is longing.[break][break]

"that's okay. i was thinking we could just sit and relax. that sounds peaceful."[break][break]

when he turns to , however, his smile brightens enough.[break][break]

"maybe you could teach us how to play some instruments, melly?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 18:25:00 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She looks at him confused, teach them to play an instrument huh. "We could, but what instruments would you guys want to learn? I only really know piano and my guitar." she says [break][break]

She tries to assign them instruments. "Kyle would probably want something simple and easy to play, a triangle. Matias I see wanting something loud and powerful, probably drums or somethin."[break][break]

She stares at the beer, not really liking it too much but she decides to hands one first to kyle and then matias as she digs in the cooler and opens up one for herself. [break][break]

"Doing nothing does sound nice, a chance to relax and talk about life I guess." she comments as she's unsure of where to steer the conversation.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 15:06:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hey, i know how to play instruments," he calls out defensively. "i was a part of multiple bands in high school, just so you guys know."

he was mostly a filler member most of the time, when his friends had gigs and a member backed off or something similar.

"i can do the bare minimum on some instruments, even did vocals a few times... oh, the keyboard. i can still learn more of that."

with all the twigs and branches in the area being frozen solid, kyle has instead brought out ones he collected in his backyard and dumped it all on the ground for a campfire.

he works with it solo until the two can carry the conversation and he can just ride along their exchange.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 11:32:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i didn't know you went to school."[break][break]

surprise wears across his features. it seems that even after decades, there is still much he does not know about his king.[break][break]

he swings his backpack around and reaches into it, pulling out a wooden flute.[break][break]

"i actually brought one with me. i'm not sure if you know how to play this but it would be great to get some pointers."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 21:31:44 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

"Hah you would be good at blowing, Matias." she says giggling, picking on him playing the flute. [break][break]

"You were in different bands Kyle? I had no idea." she says being more interested in that but gestures for Matias to hand her the flute to inspect it a bit. [break][break]

She'd try to play it but it was clear despite her strong musical foundation she wasn't the best with it. "Yup, probably out of my scope." she says scratching the back of her head. She shifts her attention away from the fire and now more towards Kyle. "You were in some bands though? You had a rock or punk phase?"

notes about this post

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 10:37:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"going to school is actually the normal thing to experience," he tells matias with a shake of his head.

sometimes, it's easy to forget that he's the only one out of this trio that had a moderately normal childhood.

"it's mostly for fun. high school boys really like the musician aesthetic, i suppose," he answers melody. "we mostly played the most popular songs at that time. it's really fun since we're just children with too much free time."

he was unlike melody, who had to be perfect for her scene, and matias, who had to meet the silph standards in his chosen field. he was pretty normal back then as opposed to now, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

his attention goes to matias' flute.

"do you guys really not take any lessons normal kids have?" he asks, confused. "we had to play the recorder for third grade, and i think the flute's kind of similar."

granted, he only knows the most basic chords.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 9:48:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

when his two friends fail to blow his flute, he is left with the only choice but to play with it himself.[break][break]

so he brings it up to his lips and starts playing. he is slow at first, gentle as he begins to familiarize himself with all the intricacies.[break][break]

he plays a song familiar to the common folk in galar.[break][break]

when he's done, he looks back at his friends.[break][break]

"how was that?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 3:58:52 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Doesn't every kid go through a phase of wanting to learn piano?" She asks as a bit of her privilege starts to show. [break][break]

She claps though for Matias, the expert at blowing things. "You did better than I thought you would honestly. Did you pick it up that skill in the dream thing that happen recently?" she asks as according to some people, almost twenty something years passed in that dream. She hadn't remembered a majority of it, bits and pieces flickered through her mind now and then. [break][break]

"Do you guys remember much of it?" she asks

notes about this post

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 16:16:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he claps his hand at matias' concert, somehow feeling like it was muscle memory from being conditioned to give an applause with every show matias gives.

"could be worse," he cheekily comments before answering melody.

"others did their part to remember my life there for me." like royalty with subjects doing the dirty work for him. "i only recall bits and pieces when relevant information pop up."

he hums the song matias played for them as he briefly turns to him, and then back to melody.

"i got told was pretty important, but i wasn't sure if matias was just exaggerating or not."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 15:53:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the applause from his friends is appreciated. it settles his nerves (what little of it he has) and draws a smile from him, warm and genuine.[break][break]

"yeah, i remember most of it." all of it. "the song i played was one we used to sing for our king." he looks at , reminiscing.[break][break]

"do you remember much, mel?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 17:32:07 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She shakes her head from side to side. [break][break]

"Not really, but." she says pausing to laugh a little bit at it, humor helped the coping. "I doubt anyone's surprised I forgot most of it. I remember some things, Cobalion never chose me but stayed with me, I practiced a lot with my sword and uh..." she says reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small little silver ring with a small gem on it "I apparently got married and had kids." [break][break]

She lets them inspect the ring if either of them decided to. "But I cant  remember their faces or remember who it was I got married to."

notes about this post

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 2:22:39 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
marriage.

kyle smiles wistfully at the thought. whether it was the right topic to talk about or not, he's certain that he did have input to talk about the matter, and so did the third person of their trio.

"who did you learn it from?" kyle asks curiously. "if you don't remember, then someone must have told you about being married, right?"

he's curious if it's someone from their circle or anyone entirely new to him.

"you should ask them who it was. then maybe we can learn more about your tastes."

[/quote]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:51:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the ring is briefly inspected more out of curiosity than anything else. no envy comes from it this time.[break][break]

"married?"[break][break]

he blinks.[break][break]

"yeah, ask them. i would love to know who could ever be so lucky as to marry you. they must have been perfect."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Summer time fun [m]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 3:22:00 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Already tried that, they're as clueless as I am. They remember the ceremony and my face." [break][break]

She looks back at them and gives Matias a funny look "Haha." she says as if one would joke with an older sibling, she wondered if he was being sarcastic since she couldn't tell but she felt he would be. "What about you guys? Did you get married, have kids? Any drama from your towns?" as her curiosity gets the better of her.

notes about this post