1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Control, and Chaos (Social)
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 21:43:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It was irksome to get stares when he was in the sub, of course this time it was for drastically different reasons than before. No longer was he wearing the mechanical suit that was associated with him. After his time in that dream Galar it felt strange to wear it around. After so long without putting it on, he saw no need. Especially not around those that were supposedly his peers. Today however he wasn't heading to the labs, no he was going to the office of one . There was some new fad going around that Amor didn't quite know how to handle properly. With his hair a mess, and being covered in flecks of metal that caught the light, and reflected making him look like some poser vampire.

Finger brushing his hair real quick to try, and sort it out, he buttoned up the shirt that had a few tears in it, not that he cared to much. For a man who use to put so much care into his appearance this was a drastic shift, and so he knocked on the door. If anyone could help him it would be Mint. At the very least Mint would prove to be the most friendly option that he had access to outside of . Though he didn't know if Temp would want to help him build what amounted to a dating profile. Doing his best to appear somewhat presentable, he knocked on the door. Assuming he wasn't immediately shoo'd away three words would be spoken to the Rocket Beast.

"I need help...." His tone, and cadence were slower, more measured than before. Apparently he had mellowed out during the past twenty years, or day. Depending on your perspective. Holding up his phone the app was plain for Mint to see at a glance. The Amigo app was what had caught his attention.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 2:34:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Today was one of his better days after GG. He was back in the office. Clean, and dressed for a proper day at the office. His time with had helped even if he had yet to get in touch with the source of all his current issues. But he's also busy trying to go back to normal. would be dealt with soon enough. For now, something that was easier to accomplish. [break][break]

As he goes over, updating a few intel reports here and there, and making small notes on the projects he was following, someone intrudes. His train of thought is cut short and he began to annotate quickly on a sticky notepad to remember where he was leaving off. He'd forgotten about office hours, but then again, he hadn't really been in the mood to talk to anybody. [break][break]

"What?" he asked, uncharacteristically gruff before he looked up at the poor bastard darkening his doorstep. His grimace only depends as he stares at the rich bastard that had been reduced to looking more like a dejected hobo. Gods where those- soot stains?? His hair reflected the light oddly and he felt he could see a mix of silver fleck and a strange sheen- sweat?? Grease?? [break][break]

"Clearly." Mint said as he took a step back from his work. He's not far gone enough to send the poor man away. And for now, he can handle this...disaster. "What the hell happened to you?" he asked without needing to . GG had happened. [break][break]

He doesn't want him to sit down, but at the same time, watching Amor hold up his phone and dejectedly ask for help made him feel like it'd be bullying to make him stand. "I- Just take a seat. Close the door behind you." he said as he grabbed his own phone, recognizing the app. He'd set his up during lunch and had used it for a goof 30 minutes before going back to work. "Don't you have personal assistants to help you do this?" he added as he came around from behind his desk before hopping up and sitting on the edge of it. [break][break]

"What's up?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | post gg [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/52/41/NvKdzckk_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 20:06:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Did he have assistants to help him with this? The truth was probably he did, but he didn't really think to ask them, since many of them were female, and he wanted to avoid any unnecessary "issues" that may arise.

"I don't think so....If they saw me trying to get on this app, I fear for my peace of mind." Stated simply to , and he took a seat looking around. It was a nice office, it suited the underbosses persona easily enough. "Besides if I showed up to my company looking like this....I would probably raise a few eyebrows. Since none of them know about....Well y'know." He explained again, and there were moments when he wished he didn't know, but that would mean forgetting his kids, and that was nonnegotiable. He refused to give them up even in this world.

"As for what happened, I gained a new skill in that world as you know." Holding up his hands that had started to get the proper callouses back from smithing since he had come back. "I want to relearn it, I don't feel right, not having it." Gritting his teeth a little, he shook his head lightly. "Since I am single, I thought maybe doing this would help ease some tension in me or something, maybe make me feel normal? I don't know....I just need a distraction...." He answered Mint as honestly as he could.

There was part of him that just felt empty now, like he had left a chunk of himself back in that dreamworld, but he didn't know for sure. All he knew was that he had lived there. The bracelet on his wrist was proof that it had been real, and he refused to be told that it wasn't.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 22:21:15 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Why? It's not an uncommon app for celebrities and CEOs to use." he asked, keeping mum about his business dealings with . "Oh- You know, we have a free medbay if you don't want to use your own medical care." he began before moving right along to the more interesting part. The Amigo App. "But I do have some time, and I do love these kinds of things." He said, circling aorund his desk slowly as a devilish grin creeps onto soft features. Like a Sharpedo smelling blood in the water, his eyes lock on Amor and he steps towards him, palm outstretched for the phone. [break][break]

His own time in Galar had been...difficult. And he was still dealing with the fall out of remembering 20 years of fucking . He makes a 'gimme gimme' gesture, as he compartmentalizes his own thoughts on the matte rand tries to focus on Amor's issues. "Having a hobby doesn't excuse personal hygiene. I can empathize with a depression spiral though." he said with a controlled exhale through the nose. [break][break]

"Yeah, a little bit of force socialization." he added in agreement. It's hard. He knows Galar is hard. It's hitting morale for some people really hard. Others seemed nostalgic. But the time spent in Ballonlea had been grating, frustrating. Not chaotic or hellish but more like purgatory. A limbo nobody could escape that nearly drove him homicidal. [break][break]

The tarot deck in his desk was proof enough of the 20 years he'd spent, perfecting a small wooden deck with over years. "Do you have an instagram?" he asked, the mood not detracting from Mint's task as he picks up the phone and sits on the edge of his desk. "I can't exactly...do much with...all this." He makes a vague gesture at Amor's general dishevelment. "Not in this setting, better for t he forge." he added already pulling up Amor's Wikipedia page and beginning to fill in the basic info for the profile. [break][break]

"What specifically are you open for on this app?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/52/41/NvKdzckk_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 20:01:41 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

What did he want out of this app? Did he want companionship? Distractions?

The truth was he didn't know, but anything was better than nothing.

"Anything is viable....I just...." Feel lost, and it was technically his fault, but regardless as long as this forced him out of his own space. Amor's problem was that he always isolated himself when he was dealing with grief, it wasn't until it was pointed out to him in that strange place that he decided to make an effort to be better. Amor wanted to be better, he wanted to be worthy of someone....Of anyone....

"I do have an instagram....It should have some pictures of me...." His publicist enjoyed parading him around online, particularly without a shirt. Amor had an inkling that she wanted to sleep with him, but he would never. When pointed out his current state, Amor frowned at himself.

Of course there wasn't much to work with, he would have to clean up, and at the very least try to meet up with someone from this thing. Maybe just have a few drinks with a stranger....Would that make it all better, or would it make him feel more guilty?

"Just put something like....'Let's get drinks'....I don't use apps like this....I prefer to do this sort of thing in person usually." Amor explained.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 0:02:04 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oooh, up for anything. Get 'em tiger." Mint said as his thumbs began to type quickly. Painted nails clacked eagerly against the screen. "Yeah, I'll link it in a second." he said as be busied himself filling out the little blurbs. [break][break]

"You're so boring. Drinks? C'mon this app does half the small talk for you." he said. What was louder than a swipe right on social media nowadays? "What do you like doing that's a group activity that isn't fucking?" he asked, bunt as ever as he began pulling photos off the poor man's instagram. Very shirtless for a business owner. [break][break]

"No strings attached. #funinthesun." he added out loud, still clicking away at his phone. "Got any of your smithing projects on this phone?" he asked, opening up his photo gallery and beginning to scroll without fear.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 14:07:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

would learn as he scrolled through the phone Amor took very few pictures of himself. Other people usually did that for him, and it was due to that lack of content that he would catch a glimpse of the man. There were several pictures of him with from before the Dreamscape, but if he continued past that he would see a few shirtless pictures of the long haired man, and past that there were a few photos of a beautiful blonde woman. She was the picture definition of beauty, and she was kissing a much younger looking Amor. Amor obviously wasn't in his right state of mind because he didn't typically just hand his phone over to people like that.

"Um no I don't, I don't think at the very least. We could go take some real quick." He offered to Mint, and then wondered about the group activity that include sex. "I like to garden....I typically fly on the back of my Dragonite to alleviate my boredom....Erm....I usually do things alone....I like to explore....?" This is why Amor came to Mint....He was a disaster at this sort of thing. If it was in person it would be easy, but using such a device was strange for him.

"I don't know....I raise dragons....Garden....Fight alot....Walk around...." It dawned on him that most of his hobbies only really required one person, because he had no real friends. "I am a good actor....Just make something up."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 2:13:40 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint checked Amor's age on his profile before glancing back at the defeated blacksmith in his office. Another old man coded Rocket in his office. What was it about this place that attracted tired men? Then again, maybe not everybody compartmentalized as well as he did. Once he put it away, it was gone. He didn't have to look at it anymore. [break][break]

"Make something up?" Mint echoed in disbelief despite already typing in 'foodie, travel, and working out' in the hobbies. Generic but. It counted if he did them right? "Uhh how about 2 truths and a lie? Or like- what's something funny that happened to you twice?" Mint asked, prodding him for more information. [break][break]

He crops photos and adds them to the profile with ease. He edits a photo quickly of some dragon stickers on top of one of Amor's more professional photos before moving on. "Let's see first date locations, Mt. Chimney Hiking Trail, Seaside Spheal by the Docks in Lillycove, and Art Gallery also in Lillycove." he said out loud. "Maybe we should focus on dates you want to go on instead of...hobbies."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 23:33:13 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Two truths, and one lie? Something funny that happened to him twice?

Amor thought about that, but before he could answer Mint brought up dates that he could go on.

"Hiking sounds fun....Sure put hiking up Mt. Chimney, maybe a trip to the Mossdeep Space Center....I like those sorts of things. It would be at least within my wheelhouse." Amor could manage that, he was hopeless....But he wasn't that hopeless at least not yet. Dates to him where ordeals, he showed up usually in a limo, or nice car to get his date. They would both be dressed to the nines....Go out to a very nice restaurant, something Kalosian if there was one around. Then he would simply spend the night getting to know them....And if everything went well.

He got to know them....

Though Amor hadn't been on a real date....One like that in many years....

"I'd like to take them out somewhere nice ideally, eat, drink, learn about one another. Then go to the museum, or go sight seeing outside...." It was simple, but was it good enough? "Or is that wrong?" It was apparent to Amor that things had changed since he had last seriously dated.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 3:55:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: