He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,570 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Fear and Hatred [M]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 12:22:41 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

There’s somber agreement in the nod he gives Fernando. That’s an assignment he will take, and take happily. He’s not foolish enough to believe he will always succeed, but some will be enough for now. He’s not alone. That’s a truth he’s come to accept since taking on this role. Even if his voice fails to reach someone, maybe another voice will break through where he’s weakened the armor.[break][break]
It has to work. That’s what he tells himself when his brother’s ghost haunts his thoughts. The younger Navidson is a wingull hung around his neck, heavy as lead.[break][break]
Perhaps,” Navy can’t control a grin that’s savage around the edge as he echoes the man’s word back to him, “you’ll be wrong. Happens to the best of us, Silph. You’re gonna learn pretty quick that I’m really good at shouting louder than everyone around me. I’ll talk to Kino.” He’d be one of the harder cases. Once your eyes have been opened to the truth that lies behind the veil, it is much harder to look away.[break][break]
Tell you what, I’ll have a report typed up within the hour.” With that said, he stands up. He hasn’t been dismissed, but he was always bad at waiting for the bell. Turning, he’s halfway out the door before he pauses. He supposes there’s better parting words to be said. Something has to be said, despite the anger and apprehension within.[break][break]
And, Silph? Since you’re on the council…thanks. For letting me open my gym the way it is now.” Nothing is done without the council of one in this region, so he owes the man some share of the gratitude.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,484 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fear and Hatred [M]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 23:36:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB