Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
RKS: BARNABY & NOMI #1
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 3:49:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a messy workshop. Various material, tools, and machinery surround you all and a workbench. On the workbench is a broken PokeGear. It does not bear the Silph symbol; instead, it bears an odd logo instead:[break][break]

[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Find materials to fix it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy it and the workshop.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 4:24:53 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

FIND MATERIALS TO FIX IT
[break]

"You're the handy one, Nomi." Barnaby commented, palming the odd PokéGear in his hand. He looked it over thoroughly, trying to find any obvious signs of damage that could clue them in on how to fix it.[break][break]

"I don't see anything, but maybe you'll have better luck than me. Here." He handed the device over to the Head Scientist, trusting in her technological skills to come in clutch. In the meantime, he searched the rest of the workshop for anything else of note.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 0:51:43 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi still could not believe it: finally, a scenario that was not the Ruins of Alph.[break][break]
A thousand questions raced through her mind (what did it mean? Was it random after all? Had 's will somehow overpowered whatever the Unown wanted with Nomi? What if --) but she was shaken from her shocked reverie by the smooth tenor of Barnaby's voice. She looked up, rubies meeting sapphires, and realized he was holding something out for her to take. A physical object? In a digital world?[break][break]
She grabbed it, and it felt solid. Real. Her brow furrowed as she examined it. Pokegear, the label said. She had never heard of such a thing.[break][break]
"I'll do my best," she murmured to the Admin, flipping the device over. As expected, there was a panel that could be removed - for a battery of some kind, perhaps? She began to tinker with it as Barnaby searched the room: a workshop of sorts, not unlike the lab Nomi regularly worked in on the Rocket submarine.[break][break]
The panel popped off with a sudden click! "Aha!" The Head Scientist exclaimed, pleased. She looked up. "Find anything of use?"[break][break]
CHOICE: Find materials to fix it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE ONE: POKEGEAR

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 0:54:39 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Together, you eventually find the necessary parts and painstakingly repair the device. After a little while, a voice rings out from the machine. It's like a walkie-talkie: "maldacena here. are you having fun? isn't the simulated universe fascinating? however, i'd be careful if i were you. you never know who's watching!"[break][break]

Regardless of your level of familiarity with this member of the DRK Triad, it does not make what they say any less unsettling.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy the device.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave or take the device.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 21:43:09 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

DESTROY THE DEVICE
[break]

"Maldacena."[break][break]

Barnaby spat the name out like he'd tasted something rotten. He remembered all too well his harrowing experiences within The Cloud. Was the RKS Simulation similar to that realm? It certainly felt that way...[break][break]

"I'm sure you've read up on him." He commented, his tone still sharp and on edge. "A defector from the DRK Triad."[break][break]

Given her proclivity for the UNOWN, there was no way she hadn't heard of Maldacena. Or the shit he'd put them all through. Still, revelations about their universe and the Origin Point had occurred within The Cloud. But could his word be trusted in its entirety?[break][break]

Barnaby wasn't convinced.[break][break]

"Destroy the device. I don't want him spying on us."[break][break]

But was the scientist even referring to himself? Perhaps others were watching as well.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 22:25:31 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi snatched the device from her companion's hands the moment that voice began to speak.[break][break]
She stared down at it, crimson eyes intense in their scrutiny.[break][break]
"I know him," Nomi muttered. "I know all of them."[break][break]
She'd made it her business to become intimately familiar with the DRK Triad, after all. Know thy enemy, or so it was said. As she listened to Maldacena speak, she grew increasingly certain of something that she'd begun to suspect, ever since she and had encountered Father Winter inside of the simulation.[break][break]
"The DRK Triad has some measure of control over virtual realms such as this one," Nomi explained. "Arceus must have granted them the ability to manipulate data in this way. The Cloud, the Rondez-View of Luv game, now this." She frowned. "We ought to tread carefully. This machine may lead us to Arceus, but that might be exactly what the DRK Triad wants. It could all be..."[break][break]
She took out a Pokeball and released one of her Unown.[break][break]
"...a trap."[break][break]
She turned to Alpha, meeting the Unown's unblinking gaze with her own determined one.[break][break]
"Remember this device," she commanded it. "Record everything you can about it."[break][break]
Then she dropped the Pokegear onto the ground, and stomped on it with a booted heel as hard as she could: just as Admin Bee had suggested.[break][break]
CHOICE: Destroy the device.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE ONE: POKEGEAR

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 1:38:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ditto event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WHACK-A-DITTO 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in a child's toy room, but it is more akin to that of a wonderful emporium. Large alphabet blocks, train sets, SUBSTITUTE plushies and SNORLAX cushions surround and tower above you.[break][break]

There are no exits. However, there is a plaque that reads: "find the Ditto and you will be granted escape."

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Start hitting everything.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exercise a strategic approach.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 20:56:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

START HITTING EVERYTHING
[break]

's anger and indignation carried over to the next, familiar scene. The playroom again.[break][break]

He'd been naïve to think there wasn't some sort of catch to the wealth of information they'd been provided within the simulation. Of course they were being watched, as suggested given the DRK Triad's control over virtual realms.[break][break]

Knowing the purpose of this room, Barnaby decided to let out his frustrations in a less efficient way than when he'd been here with - by punching every plushy and toy he came across.[break][break]

It was a controlled anger, but anger nonetheless.[break][break]

"It's a test. They're watching to see our reactions." Barnaby growled as explanation for Nomi.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 pts

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 10:57:20 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi blinked, the transition to their next scenario a jarring one. A...child's bedroom? Or some kind of toy store? It was a seemingly harmless place, full of adorable cushions and innocuous playthings.[break][break]
And yet. Her skin prickled. There was something inherently creepy about the place.[break][break]
They're watching.[break][break]
Of course they were. The DRK Triad. Hadn't she just suggested it?[break][break]
Admin Bee began to rampage, breaking everything in his path. It was strange behavior coming from a man normally so composed, but she could understand the anger that seemed to be simmering behind his sapphire eyes. She, too, disliked the idea that they could be in some kind of pre-orchestrated cage, meant to convince them they were on the hunt for something legendary when, in fact, perhaps they were merely being contained. Observed. Used. Distracted.[break][break]
A pang of frustration. In the end, it was easy for her to start smashing things, too.[break][break]
CHOICE: Start hitting everything

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE TWO: DITTO

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 10:58:20 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ditto event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WHACK-A-DITTO 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You begin to whack everything in the room with your own body and/or your Pokemon. Toys topple over and squeak. Blocks crash onto foam play mats. Finally, you find the DITTO which had been masquerading as one of many playthings.[break][break]

Its vacant stare and smile greets you before it slips onto the ground. It flattens into a circular shape and TRANSFORMS into a hole.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the hole.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 21:41:37 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

LEAP INTO THE HOLE
[break]

was a man who valued control.[break][break]

He'd worked his entire life to ascertain it. Risen through ROCKET's ranks to guarantee it.[break][break]

So when confronted with the idea of others toying with him — in a literal toy room, no less — the lack of control he had here did not sit well. [break][break]

However, he cared little of what thought of him in that moment; in the end, the DITTO was discovered, and their way forward revealed.[break][break]

There was no use in hesitating.[break][break]

"Let's go." [break][break]

Down, down, down. Into the rabbit hole.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 pts

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 2:44:24 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

What a bizarre situation. Of all of the scenarios she had encountered thus far, this one struck her as the most nonsensical.[break][break]
The Ditto transformed into a hole, the obvious exit. The only exit? Nomi glanced around, checking to make absolutely certain they hadn't missed anything in their violent haste. Crimson eyes scanned the room, drinking in the sight of their destruction. Had there really been so many toys? So many breakable items?[break][break]
"What was the point of all that?" She wondered aloud, following Admin Bee into the dark depths of the Ditto's transformed state.[break][break]
CHOICE: Leap Into the Hole

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE TWO: DITTO

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 0:43:55 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in the AKALA OUTSKIRTS of ALOLA. Here, a Xatu stands by the cliffside, rooted in place. It is clear that it has been here for a long time, perhaps for many days and nights.[break][break]

Its vacant eyes continuously track the sun... until all of you arrive.[break][break]

Psychically, it casts a vision of your past or future to your minds. Is it accurate? Truthful? Real or false? It is hard to shake the unnerving feeling as the Alolan winds whip past you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the past.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the future.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 0:25:55 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

RECEIVE A VISION OF THE FUTURE
[break]

They materialized into XATU's domain and, immediately, Barnaby internally groaned. This was by far one of his least favorite simulations. [break][break]

In his last iteration, he'd remembered something long-repressed from his childhood. The repercussions of that were still nagging at him to this day. He hoped there wouldn't be a repeat of that situation again.[break][break]

"Have you received a vision from Xatu before, Nomi?" Barnaby asked.[break][break]

"I've seen both past and future occurrences. I wonder what it will bestow on us today."[break][break]

As if in response, the Pokémon's eyes began to glow and Barnaby immediately felt a pressure on his conscience. [break][break]

The images were incoherent: flashes of black and white, innumerable bodies swirling around a pixelated space, and a small, faceless woman at the center of it all.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 200 pts

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 12:00:18 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"I've seen..." Nomi began, trying to make sense of the vision that had nearly incapacitated her when she'd entered the RKS Machine with and . It had felt like the past, but it had depicted a scientific discovery she hadn't made yet, and a closeness with Parker that also wasn't...couldn't possibly be...[break][break]
Before she could finish answering Admin Bee, the Xatu's eyes began to glow. Nomi felt a sharp pain in her head, and she braced herself for another bout of nausea, another potential fainting spell.[break][break]
But neither came.[break][break]
Instead, her mind filled with a bright, blazing vision of a man...flowing hair that she thought might be black but as he turned, and it caught the light, reflected back a golden hue. Behind the man, a crimson fire burned, its flames reaching up and out from behind him, giving him the illusion of having wings...like a majestic bird. As Nomi tried to make out his facial features, the flames began to darken, ringed with ethereal shadow as if something had tarnished them.[break][break]
CHOICE: Receive a Vision of the Future

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE THREE: XATU

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]