Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 7:16:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"lose it and you're free external forces that push and pull," she countered, eyeing him carefully.
[Break][break]
"Groundon is an indispensable asset to the league, and so are you - with or without avatarship," the point is made abundantly clear, highlighted by a raised brow, "but if you experienced such...change when he served no purpose, shouldn't that mean something?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 7:20:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

a pause is taken to consider her words because they hold merit to them. if he has lived such a life free from groudon's influence, why would he ever return to one where he's controlled?[break][break]

unfortunately, "there is more to be done."[break][break]

another pause is accompanied by a shrug.[break][break]

"we've only just started."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 7:30:58 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her lips pursed together.
[Break][break]
There was no changing the mind of a man whose reality was warped, even when sanity became his masquerade mask of the night. [Break][break]

Still, against better judgement, she whispered one last attempt to shift the tides.
[Break][break]
"Yes, but it's also okay to let others pick up where you've left off."
[Break][break]
From littleroot, to his spanning tenure as elite four, to his countless merits earned through service and beyond, there was no denying the victories he's already won for the league's ongoing cause.
[Break][break]
"I just," Envy nipped at her like a yapping dog begging for scraps. But, for once, she ignored it. "I'd hate to see you lose the peace you've gained. You deserve to be happy, matias."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 7:58:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

i was happy, he wants to say, wants to let her know that he cherishes and misses the life he had in galar, but what good would that do? it's a life he's not even sure existed anymore.[break][break]

he has to move on, and he will—just not from groudon.[break][break]

"are you happy now, penny? are you happier before or after what happened at mount chimney?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 7:17:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Happiness is a fickle emotion, nearly impossible to encapsulate in thoughts alone. Even when she tried - whether due to question by another or her own self-reflection - the answer would always slip through her fingers, trickling like grands of sand, without shape or form.
[break][break]

"I don't wish for another life."
[break][break]

Was the answer she settled with.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 11:56:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

so, not happy.[break][break]

he wonders if they would have been better off without their patrons. galar is proof that it is, at least for him, and so begs the question why would they ever choose this life?[break][break]

why not give it all up for happiness?[break][break]

"neither do i."[break][break]

he admits.[break][break]

"even if we never find happiness, i know this is the life i was meant to live."[break][break]

acceptance finally comes.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 6:32:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

But he does.
[break][break]

She can see it in the way he calls for the life lost; in the way he recalls the love that would never reach fruition.
[break][break]

Again and again, he feeds her these emptied lies served up on a platter. Before, when traveling between the boundaries of their own moralities, she could stomach the vial of poison, but Galar changed things. It changed her.
[break][break]

"How are you so sure of it?"
[break][break]

She eyed him carefully, watchful as ever.
[break][break]

"I hold no regrets toward galar; this is only reality I wish to live within. So, with confidence, I can say I wish for no other life. But you're different."
[break][break]

"I just don't see why you can't live the life you did there, here."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,067 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 15:12:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i can think of a few reasons."[break][break]

but one stands out more than the rest.[break][break]

"because the man i swore my life to is married to another man."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"and groudon needs me."[break][break]

but not as much as he needs it.[break][break]

pulled away by a sudden feeling, he turns in a chosen direction and lifts his hand, manipulating the earth which causes a flash of familiar blue to emerge.[break][break]

"is that it?"[break][break]

but it's not he's asking.[break][break]

the answer he feels is enough for the earth to shift once more, slowing the soul down long enough for him to collect it.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights