saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 16:47:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

how many more lives would we have lost?[break][break]

the battle of littleroot is a testament to the sacrifices he is willing to make to ensure the region and everyone in it survives. what was once the primal point is nothing more than an empty space; a void built upon the deaths of many.[break][break]

he reaches out for her as they near it.[break][break]

"penny, wait."[break][break]

his voice is different. calmer; more collected.[break][break]

"i just wanted to thank you for coming with me today. it...means a lot to me. really, it does."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 9:17:14 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Harsh winds whipped through the rebuilding town of Littleroot, lashing against the windows, drawing them to a bitter rattle, and pushing through the piles of crunched leaves.
[break][break]

Since returning from Galar's harrowing pits, unease had become the common emblem of the day, worn upon her heart, with hidden yarn wound tight around her, constraining what little freedom she had left. Well-worn boots crushed the gravelly ground of the town's entrance, punctuating each step with a grumble.
[break][break]

"Hm?"
[break][break]

With a tug of his voice, Penelope's head twisted back, meeting his embers with her own ignition of fire.
[break][break]

A smile found her lips.
[break][break]

"I'm glad,"
A step kept her in his orbit, distant but within reach. "I'm always here for you. Whatever you need."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 10:41:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

though his heart yearns for another, unreachable and perhaps unattainable, flames still burn for the councilwoman before him, though more controlled and sustainable.[break][break]

grounded, even.[break][break]

"i appreciate it."[break][break]

a smile later and he carries on, stepping past the threshold to enter littleroot. presences in his mind guide him in a particular direction.[break][break]

"we've not spoken about it but i have to ask. do you remember much of galar?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 5:35:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Galar was a distant memory, fossilize and trapped in amber. Under microscopic lens, the silhouette of those moments spent could still be traced. Recalled through gradual diggings spanned across days, weeks, months.
[break][break]

Sometimes, she wondered whether it was better this way. Whether it was easier to forget than to live onwards, with the pain of loss still strapped onto her shoulders.
[break][break]

"No, not really."
[break][break]

She shook her head, first hesitant to reveal the gaping weakness pinned to her chest.
[break][break]

"Do you?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 11:54:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he nods.[break][break]

"i remember most of it. too much of it, you could say, but i would rather it be this way. i can't imagine not remembering our lives there."[break][break]

his worries are easily voiced this time. no longer are they held back by pride or other petty reasons.[break][break]

"groudon's starting to forget. i worry that i will, too."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 5:16:21 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His answer unfurled curiosity she didn't thought possible. With an eyebrow quirked, flickering ember washed over the elite four, narrowed and almost cynical.
[break][break]
"What was it like for you?"
[break][break]
How great did it have to be to evoke such fear over it's lost?
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 8:15:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it was everything."[break][break]

the smile he wears is longing.[break][break]

"i had finally found something worth fighting for. in hoenn, i had been bitter and volatile, but in galar i found peace and..."[break][break]

he trails off, unsure whether to continue. it comes out anyways.[break][break]

"...and love."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 6:39:29 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh."
[Break][break]
It took everything not to flinch at his words. Burnt, crusted, and forlorn, scabs began to sear. For so long she'd forgotten of their existence. And yet, here they were, acting as a reminder of what was and will never be.
[Break][break]
"I'm glad you were able to find so much peace."
[Break][break]
Despite the lightness of her voice, Penelope's expression was a harden piece of polished rock.
[Break][break]
"You deserve it."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 7:27:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it won't last."[break][break]

certainty laces his words, poisoning it the same way ENVY and GRUDGE do.[break][break]

"i'm not foolish enough to think that it would. things will go back to the way they were soon, that much i know. i feel it up here."[break][break]

he taps at his temple.[break][break]

"and that breaks my heart."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 7:46:18 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"nothing lasts forever."
[Break][break]
That much was as undeniable as the sun beating down on them.
[Break][break]
Still, she could feel the way GRUDGE seeped his soul. The way it rotted the good that already enveloped him. In some ways, she envied him for it. [Break][break]

At least he held memories worth mourning over.
[Break][break]
"But that doesn't mean youre bound to forget. You can always find a way to capture those memories."
[Break][break]
Her fingers twitched; memories of her own struggles tickled the deepest crevices of her mind.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 7:55:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i didn't mean my memories."[break][break]

the correction comes as an admission shared between two friends. again, he second-guesses continuing, but they shared a bond once that he took for granted.[break][break]

he will try not to do the same now.[break][break]

"my mind was being ripped apart partly from groudon but also from all these other forces. i've since healed but i feel the same thing again. it's these other rifts, penny, they're...unstable. unknown. dangerous."[break][break]

a pause.[break][break]

"when groudon fully forgets, that's when i'll break."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 5:31:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A strong breeze blew overhead, combing through the nearby trees. They shook as a result, and the rustle of their leaves all but absorbed the words that failed to come.
[Break][break]
For as long as she held the role as councilwoman, there was always this lingering feeling that she was no different than an ordinary woman who'd been thrusted into a world far beyond her experience. Of course, with time, things changed, and the normalcy that separated her vanished all with the shine of one pair of jade beads.
[Break][break]
"Is there any way to stop it?"
[Break][break]
Her eyes caught the flitting stretch of black rising over the treetops. A group of murkow had begun to make their journey through the skies.
[Break][break]
Penelope's gaze fell from the washed skies and landed back on solid ground. Back on Matias.
[Break][break]
"What made galar so different from hoenn? Why were you healed there, but not here?"
[Break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 4:18:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"...i don't know."[break][break]

a breeze scatters leaves on their path. one floats up and makes him think of the MAGICAL LEAF he had also once taken for granted.[break][break]

"galar was a different realm entirely. we were disconnected from everything so all these external forces that push and pull were absent. but, also..."[break][break]

his gaze falls back on her.[break][break]

"groudon had no purpose there."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 8:44:31 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His answer was flimsy.
[Break][break]
It was almost frustrating how little it explained, yet he the way in which he spoke of it, and beyond, paraded this level of profundity that it severely lacked. [Break][break]

Her tongue glazed the back of her teeth once, twice, thrice before she answered, voice now shriveled by this unknown abundance of disdain.
[Break][break]
"Have you ever thought of severing your tie to him?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VICTORIOUS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 6:56:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"and why would i do that?"[break][break]

he stops just shy at the edge of town, breathing a sigh as he feels the drop in temperature. it seems kyurem's wrath extends all the way to here.[break][break]

"i'm not an idiot, penny. i know my worth to the league only exists because of my connection to groudon. lose that, and i suddenly become a liability the league needs to cut loose."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights