she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
20 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
A Ghastly Meeting! [S]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 3:12:18 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
Ah, the peaceful industrial city of Rustboro. As people on the streets would go about their days, doing whatever industrial people did, a sole child and her Pokémon would rest above the rafter, looking down upon the residents. Ashley would be in one of her many hidey holes across town, having just recently just enjoyed a brisk nap. So naturally, her sights were set upon finding a nice little afternoon snack. She moved over towards the donut box and reached for one of those delicious jelly filled donuts that they had scared some poor sap away from. But her hands reached and pulled out mouthing! She looked over to see that the box was empty. This discovery was not taken lightly as the group wad qui k to fight.

Eleanor, her Gengar, was already on the case. It had remained fairly busy trying to keep the peace between Morgana the Litwick and Nyx the Shuppet. The former of the two accused the Shuppet of sneaking some extra donuts during the night, while Litwick had been known for double dipping. The Gengar was snapping at everyone while the Alistar the Honedge would shuffle in the background, wiping his tabard free of any crumbs.

"Gen!" Ashley said to the Spooky Squad as they'd look over to see their leader over by the entrance to their little hidey hole. She wore a confident smile while holding up the small plank of wood that was used to hide the entrance inside. If they were out of food again, it was time to make a pit stop then! All three Pokémon would follow the girl out of the interior, with Gengar quickly diving into the ground and merging itself with Ashley's shadow. Once everything was ready. They were off!

The Spooky Squad began their adventure by traveling across the sidewalks surrounding Rustboro. The group had a place in mind where they had managed to swipe a couple of boxes before, having been a well loved favorite by the girl. So naturally, it was only common that their first stop in this little quest for food that they'd hit up this bakery. Ashley led the way with Litwick and Shuppet trailing behind her. Honedge would tuck itself on her back, mimicking the appearance of a story of knight as everyone would make their way closer to the inner parts of the city. They passed by people hurrying around, some standing outside with flyers and even a giant Pokémon. She had wanted to ask what kind of Arcanine got super big before her Gengar would explain the concept of a mascot costume to her.

How odd! Why would somebody dress up as a Pokémon outside of the best holiday ever?

The Squad descended upon their destination: a business hole-in-the-wall with a blue awning and pink window decorations that showcased their products. A quick peek inside would show that the store was mostly empty. The owner had been busy working in the back, which made snatching a box all the easier. The Spooky Squad stuck close together while Ashley carefully, slowly, opened the door just enough to slip in without ringing the bell. Once inside, she snuck over to the counter where those delicious treats would rest. "Shhhh…Gengar." she whispered to the gang, trying to keep her presence a secret while taking a box of freshly baked donuts. But when she went to escape, their path was barred by an angry looking Herdier.

”Aha, we’ve finally caught you!” Came from the back. The stern looking woman eyed Ashley and the gang up and down as they’d huddle up against one another while the canine closed in on them. ”Now, you’re going to pay me back for all of those donut boxes you’ve stolen, you pesky little thief. Starting with the one in your hands!” She slowly pounded closer and closer as Ashley would back up more and more. ALl seemed lost before Honedge would leap from his place on her back. He’d jump into action, diving underneath the woman and smashing through the glass as the team would be offered an escape. "Gen, gar!" Ashley cheered, pushing past the two after picking up Litwick and sprinting out with the donut box in tow. Their getaway wasn’t too clean, as the woman and her Herdier would tail after them

”Stop that little thief! Get back here you lousy, no good…”

Ashley and the Spooky Squad continued running from the amassing crowd behind them, as police officers joined the fray as they ran into a nearby alleyway. Gengar would manifest partially behind Ashley, throwing down trash cans, launching shadow balls and more in order to ensure their escape. The girl and her party would turn around the corner and continue ahead while looking back at the dwindling pursuers. She stuck her tongue out and laughed to herself before looking ahead of her just in time to smash into an oncoming person.

WHMP!

It happened fast. Ashley ran into somebody first, followed by her Gengar that squished her, then the Honedge and finally the Shuppet. Sandwiched between everyone, Ashley was stunned enough before two cops, the bakery owner and several Pokemon would close in on them. The girl dove behind this woman, followed by the rest of her Pokemon as she glared out from behind her as the people approached the stranger.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Ghastly Meeting! [S]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 4:03:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her Polteageist butler and Mismagius partner accompanied her through the lunch break that the ambassador was given from a meeting with a Galarian immigrant from a middle class family for an hour along with her Gengar and Mimikyu coming along for some food. In a business suit, tie, formal pants, and a waistcoat draped around her shoulders, the female royal does look like the part of dressing formally for the job than going about in any of her royal dresses. Before she could check her watch for the time that she should be getting back to the Galarian embassy building after lunch, someone bumps into her first before footsteps hide behind her.[break][break]

Purple orbs note the group of Ghost type Pokemon following after the smaller presence which turned out to be a blonde girl when she did look down as the ambassador notices the scores of angered people approaching her. “I’m sorry, what has this girl stolen? I will pay for it if that’s a solution you’d all be willing to approve of.” Elise spoke over to the group of people who were probably looking for this smaller girl with her group of ghosts looking over to the blonde girl and her ghostly squad.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
20 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
A Ghastly Meeting! [S]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 9:19:01 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
Ashley stood behind Elise as the cops and store owner would chatter with the royal, some having recognized her from being around the city. The offer to pay for whatever she had stolen was enticing, but the older bakery owner would let out an audible exhale, pinching the bridge of her nose. "She comes in my store every couple of days, and goes everywhere else. And now she breaks my front window just to get away. I don't care what happens to her, but I want her gone. If i see her again, I'm calling the police." Ashley responded in kind by making a rude face at the woman, although was mostly watching the Polteageist and the rest of the woman's team with great intrigue.

It took some more hashing with the authorities and agreement on the bakery owner's part before they settled on Elise paying for the window and the boxes of donuts the girl had taken. She looked up at the woman in surprise on her face. When the coast was clear and every bugged off, Ashley came out from behind Elise and smiled appreciatively. The rest of the Spooky Squad would do the same, as the Litwick in her hands would pipe up as did the Shuppet and Honedge floating beside her. Ashley's Gengar popped up from her shadow behind her, letting her gratitude not be forsaken.

"Gengar! Gen gen!" Ashley spoke up, shaking the woman's hand up and down at a rapid pace. She'd still hold the now paid for box of donuts in her hand while offering one for her to take. If she didn't, the rest of the Spooky Squad would help themselves. The Shuppet was caught with two once more as the Litwick would argue once more. Still, Ashley would be happy to have a quick lunch and not be dragged away by police.

"Gengar?" She said to the woman, asking for Elise's name while the rest of her crew stood by. After her introduction, the girl would help herself to a semi damaged jelly donut.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Ghastly Meeting! [S]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 23:08:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

One of the people answered her question, an older woman in a baker’s apron, spoke of the blonde girl coming around to her bakery every couple of days and was upset that her window was broken in. After she had to talk with the police officers over the damages made by the girl being paid for, the group of upset people leave the street and back to their jobs. Kage hears the little blonde girl speak his species’ name and in a small nod in understanding that the girl said thank you, he relays the girl’s question with a “Gen. Gengar.” to his trainer.[break][break]

“She wants to know my name?” The female ambassador gets a nod from Kage the Gengar as she responds to the girl who didn’t have much of a vocabulary than saying the name of the ghost type over and over. “My name is Elise Calcifet, a pleasure to meet you. As for introducing my ghostly friends here, my Poltegeist butler is Chamomile, Mana is my female Mismagius, Alastor and Kage are my Mimikyu and Gengar.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
20 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
A Ghastly Meeting! [S]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 4:58:48 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
Ashley and the Spooky Squad smiled up at Elise as she had her introductions. The woman and her Pokémon's names were each taken to heart as the girl waved and inspected each of them. Once Elise had finished, it was her turn! The blonde child shot up and began to introduced her party one by one, giving each and every one of her friends names'. Eleanor the Gengar, Morgana the Litwick, Nyx the Shuppet and Alastor the Honedge. Each and every name was followed by such vivid and lively descriptions of themselves. She really did care for them more so than other people. To her, they were her family. Once she was done, Ashley beamed up to Elise.

"Gen Gengar?" She tilted her head at Elise. Kage would be able to translate it simply: "why did you pay for that stuff?"

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Ghastly Meeting! [S]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 0:11:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While the royal’s team of Ghost type Pokemon would give their greetings to both the young girl and her own squad, Kage the Gengar gives a wide smile to the girl being able to speak the language that he spoke. One by one, the blonde girl introduced her Pokemon’s names to the royal ambassador who would give a wave of hello to the Litwick, Honedge, the other Gengar, and Shuppet. As the girl asks in Gengar language, Kage begins to translate her question over to his trainer.[break][break]

“I paid for it because I didn’t want to see you in trouble and well…I was not going to leave you with an empty stomach.” Elise gives her response to Ashley while she gives a bit of an clarification over how she can understand what Kage was saying. “And I suppose you may find it strange that I can communicate with Kage and the others, it’s an ability inherited only by the women in the Kurokawa clan, my mother’s family in Ecruteak City. Himiko is still revered by my mother and grandmother for being a legendary priestess and spirit medium who was able to attain a divine blessing from the rainbow bird and she is the clan’s founder.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
20 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
A Ghastly Meeting! [S]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 6:36:20 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
Ashley listened to the woman's explanation for why she wanted to help her out so much. Sure, she was some kind of wealthy or high ranking woman, but Ashley couldn't really tell the difference. She remained silent for a while, but would then beam at the woman, but after shoving another donut into her mouth. "Mmph! Gephgar!" she said with a mouthful of pastry. Kage could decipher it as the girl thanking Ashley and even offering to her a donut if she desired. But then the topic shifted to the special power that Elise had. It had totally taken the gang by storm. The Litwick's small fire would bob and waves as it bounced away to Kage. Wow, so she was just some kind of Pokemon whisperer! that was awesome!

"Gengaaar..." Ashley said, admiring Elise as she'd motion to Eleanor, with the spooky girl wanting her to try and talk to her. Ashley's Gengar would take a look at Kage and offer up a huff of her own, though Ashley was giddy as possible. "Gar. Gengar!" She asked, looking towards Kage. She had asked Elise about Himiko and her family. She had a keen interest in anything spooky, but this was certainly something she had never experienced before. the small ghost lover bounced on her heels, eyes filled with a burning curiosity around Ecutreak City, priestesses and everything surrounding them. The Shuppet settled itself on top of her head lazily, while Honedge would carefully slice through a donute for Litwick and Shuppet to share.

Ashley then asked about where Elise had come from, region wise. "Gengar?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights