128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
Fuel and Fresh Paws [M][C/Milo]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 7:07:06 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo winced as Craggro slowly powered down. He had such a love for dogs and cats. He couldn't help but give him one last pat on the head, before turning to address Josh again.

"...The best part of a dream, Josh, is you can always come back to it when you sleep. I know you know in your heart that you're ready. Your chance just isn't there yet."

Milo said, with a weak grin on his face. Him and that beast of his. Maybe some day, the two could tear the track up together, atop forces of nature themselves.

He then glanced down at his hand. He saw that Josh saw it and smiled. There was a defiance, an "I'm fine" to it. He leaned back, his Liepard circling around, before sitting with him. The breeze tousled his hair, and he looked up. While he smiled, it didn't reach the skin around his eyes. Milo had lied to his friend enough for one day. He ran a tongue across his lip.

“I'll be fine. I've bitten my lip and tongue a million times. But... I've been nursing a head injury from a month ago. I'm shocked that I made it to the finish line. And I just wanna say thanks, for believing in me.”

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,113 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 6:13:04 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's smile reached across his face at Milo's metaphor. "You're right. If there's anyone in Hoenn that has the skillset, drive, and moral compass for Raikou, it's me. And until then, I can always go to Round One's simulation room and go full-sim. There's this full-sim MMO I play on and off, and I own a Raikou in that game. It's obviously not the same as the real thing, but it's the same feel. Raikou is the fastest mount in the entire game. Even faster than aerial ones."

Craggro's loud panting interrupted Josh's thoughts, the Gym Leader withdrawing the Hisuian Arcanine and giving him a much-needed rest. He was worried for Milo, noticing the reformed racer constantly cleaning his lip with his tongue. That was no ordinary lip bite. As much as he wanted to, he chose not to intervene; if Milo was once a criminal, he could more than take care of himself. "Milo, one of the most rewarding things I've ever done is taking those on the wrong side of the law and flipping them to the correct side. And look where we're at now. We're both on the verge of becoming Master Class Pokémon racers. That kind of money certainly beats anything small-time crime would make you." Josh would step off his Pokémon's back to embrace his racing rival if he allowed it. "You take care, okay?"

{WC: 232}
{PC: 9}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Craggro         H!Arcanine        Obese
Aslan           Pyroar**          Good 
Simba           Pyroar            Good 
Kovu            Pyroar            Good
Nala            Pyroar            Good
Rani            Pyroar            Good
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 1:07:45 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: