ollie morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 5:21:28 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

they're supposed to go out for lunch, but for some reason, eva is still busy. with whatever it is that she does in the lab. ollie sprawls across one of the chairs, moaning.

[break][break] "how come you didn't give me a heads up, sis?"

[break][break] "i had no idea."

[break][break] ollie knows the answer. it's because if she gave him a heads up, he would've said no. he wouldn't turned it down. he would've said he had no business being head ranger — he was a vagabond with wanderlust. a bird who was meant to fly the coop, not be caged. the wrong movement would've spooked him. these are things would've known about her brother, even though he'd changed quite a bit in the last year that he'd been here, on hoenn, with or without .

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 2:12:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s matching emerald gaze flicked up from her current report to watch Ollie slump into the chair across from her. Since the moment he entered the room, her pink lips were pulled into a knowing smirk, something unmistakable. She knew exactly why he was here and she was thrilled.

“And miss the tortured surprise?” that smirk quickly curled into a grin, “Now why would I do that?”

Of course, Ollie knew exactly why Eva hadn’t given him a heads up. Her attention was now fully on him. Her work could wait for a little while, “Congratulations, Head Ranger, Morales,” Eva quickly opened a drawer to her left and pulled out a desk plaque embroidered in gold lettering:

Oliver Morales
Head Ranger

She expectantly pushed the plaque across her desk with a bright, wide smile.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 7:33:13 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"evil."

[break][break] he looked up at her, watching the mischievous smirk that curled her lip. it was the same smug look she gave him as a kid whenever she was right, and when she just knew she'd won their father's favor.

[break][break] ollie sat up a bit as she turned towards him, blinking as she offered the plague to him. he took it into his hands, feeling the triangular cool metal under his grip.

[break][break] a bit of him was pieced together with awe.

[break][break] "it's real, huh?" he murmured, thumb brushing over the engraving.

[break][break] he glanced towards her.

[break][break] "is this what you felt when you became head scientist? is that why you came to hoenn?"

[break][break] the question dropped from his mouth without warning, without intention. yet, now that he'd put it out into the world, there was no taking it back.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:03:26 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s smile curled into a playful frown, coaxing more memories from their childhood up to the surface, “Of course it’s real, ya dufus,” her hand waved towards the plaque as it the metallic object itself was what tethered his new position to realty. Eva admired the look of awe her brother gave the object,

“Honestly, I was expecting you to be mad it says ‘Oliver,’” the light laugh quickly sank under the weight of the question he suddenly slapped down between them. And for a moment, silence was the only thing that held up that weight. Slowl, her jaw dropped to respond.

“I actually became a Ranger when I first came to Hoenn,” a little fun fact not many probably remembered about her, “I came to Hoenn because I was forced to. Rocket forced me to.”

She leaned forward and folded her hands over the empty space in front of her, “I didn’t become Head Professor until Rocket resurfaced in Hoenn, when I couldn’t hide anymore and sit back and watch another region fall to them.”

It may be too late for Kanto, but it wasn’t too late for Hoenn.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:15:33 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"you did?!"

[break][break] ollie nearly dropped the plague in surprise, before he turns a smug grin upon his sister.

[break][break] "so, you were thinking of me when you came to hoenn?" his brow arches. it was no surprise to anyone who had known him that ollie had always had the makings of a ranger, even long before he knew what it was. when he'd left kanto to study pokemon in hoenn, it probably would have not taken long to put two and two together.

[break][break] if he'd been in contact with back then, maybe she'd have been the one to push him towards it instead of .

[break][break] he billows out a sigh. "well," he huffs. "i'm not saying i'm not bothered by it - hey, wait - did you do this on purpose?!" his lips twist into a rare scowl, one that only his sister could be privy to.

[break][break] the new head ranger placed the plaque onto the table, allowing it to roll between them.

[break][break] "... why didn't you tell me when you came to hoenn?"

[break][break] ollie breaks the silence with a question that had been bugging him for over a year. there had never been a good time to confront her. every time he thought he could... he'd just been unable to come up with the words for it.

[break][break] "if you never became head scientist," he bites his lip.

[break][break] 'i might have never seen you again.'

[break][break] after all, then he wouldn't have seen her on the news in kalos. then he wouldn't have changed his plans, wouldn't have had the rangers transfer him back to hoenn.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 18:22:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva may not have noticed it at the time, but perhaps she was thinking of Ollie when she decided to become a ranger, “I was hoping it would help me find you without being obvious,” a perk of weaving through the upper echelon of an inter-regional organization, “Unfortunately, my stint as a ranger didn't last long enough to parse through everyone to get to you,” Rocket ruined that, yet again.

Ollie’s scowl is met with a creeping smile. Naturally, she finds joy in her sibling’s mild discomfort, “Well, it is your full name. You’re a professional now!” That likely wouldn’t change anything and she hoped it wouldn’t. Ollie is perfect the way he is.

“I couldn’t tell you, Ollie. I couldn’t tell anyone,” she leans forward to express the seriousness of the situation, “Rocket was nipping at my heels, watching everyone like a hawk. To reach out would have given them cause to come after you to get to me. I was in total hiding. Hoenn was safest place because at the time there was no Rocket here. At least . . . I thought so at the time,” With a sigh, she falls back into her chair, “When they popped back up in Hoenn I realized there was no running.” There was only war.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 21:25:22 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

he huffs.

[break][break] "you know i hate being called that."

[break][break] ollie hated anything remotely to do with professionalism. it was why he'd chosen the career of a ranger, so he didn't have to stand strapped behind a desk. it was why he didn't like wearing formal wear either.

[break][break] 'maybe things are different now,' a voice inside his head echoed. and maybe it was. ten years ago, he would've never imagined being ranger captain, would've never imagined being head ranger.

[break][break] before he could comment on it, however, the topic swiveled and ollie was unable to help his next outburst.

[break][break] "and that's why i told you not to go!"

[break][break] the chair clatters behind him as he stands up. his hands closed into fists, as old emotions came rearing up.

[break][break] "i told you not to sign up, and you went ahead and did that and almost died!"

[break][break] "how do you think i felt when i saw you on the tv in kalos?"

[break][break] "how do you think pa felt, after all those years, after losing ma and then you too?"

[break][break] he heaved a breath.

[break][break] "and you didn't care enough to tell us you were alive, eva."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 5:11:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva should have seen it coming, but his sudden outburst surprised her. So much so that she flinched back, eyes growing wide as she looked up at her older brother. What few times they’ve breached this subject, it’s never ended well.

“Well, it wasn’t your choice, Ollie.” her own voice crescendoed to match his, but kept a structured and punctuated edge. Her own chair scraped against the linoleum as she stood to meet him.

“I couldn’t just sit back and watch as Kanto fell into the hands of Rocket! I had to do something. I couldn’t just run away.” - Like you. She bit her tongue before she let the last two words slip out.

“What about how I felt, Ollie? I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself if anything happened to you all because of me.”

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 5:34:07 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"and how was i supposed to know when you didn't talk to me!"

[break][break] his teenage years were such a blur. ollie had been even more haphazard than he was now, always running off on a whim. in a family full of brothers, he'd always been trying to stand out. staying behind for his little sister had never been the first thing on his mind.

[break][break] but that wasn't what he was talking about. he wasn't talking about then.

[break][break] "i just - i thought you were dead, eva. for years."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 21:11:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “How was I supposed to talk to you when you weren’t around?” her low jab was quick off her tongue, eyebrows raised in challenge as if this was something she’s been waiting to throw back at him. If he wanted to attack her for her mistakes in the past, she could fire the same ammunition.

“I wasn’t the only one who left, Ollie,” she thumped back into her chair, crossing her arms defensively over her chest, “And I’m sorry for that but it was necessary!”

The younger Morales sighed, throwing her arms up in defeat, “Are we just gonna keep going back and forth on this forever, Ollie? Or are we going to move past it and focus on the future?”

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 21:25:16 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

he flinched.

[break][break] there were not many people who could hurt ollie the way that eva could hurt him, but that went both ways. their matching emerald eyes were a storm of emotions, each having their own reasons to cling onto past resentments or fears.

[break][break] "i went to college!" he defended himself. "it's not my fault that -"

[break][break] that kanto went to war. that you didn't go with me. that i couldn't save you.

[break][break] his jaw set stubbornly as she leaned back into the chair and he stared down at her, folding his arms from where he stood.

[break][break] "you could've called," he said after a moment, sighing. "i could've called."

[break][break] his head throbbed from the effort of their fight. he didn't want to fight, not like this.

[break][break] the new head ranger's brow furrowed for a moment more before his face cleared. as if coming to a unilateral decision. his arms, once folded like a shield before him, opened.

[break][break] "come on," he said. "give me a hug."

[break][break] the thing that pa had always made them do when they'd fought. if not in a get-along-t-shirt, then a forced hug so that they'd have to resolve their feelings on their own.

[break][break] it was stupid, it was forced, but it nearly always worked.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 23:58:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 You could have called . . . I could have called.

The phone did work both ways. It was neither of their faults individually, but rather as a unit.

“I’m sorry, Ollie,” she breathed through a heavy sigh and sank her further into the large desk chair. She swiveled a little, watching him as he too came to terms with letting go of things they couldn’t change. They had a rare opportunity here, two Morales out to change the region for the better. Together, they were unstoppable.

Eva’s pink lips slowly curled into a smile, but she didn’t move from her chair. It took her a second to recognize the gesture and the significance. Slowly, the professor rose from her chair, expecting Ollie to do the same. She would meet him halfway. Her arms unfolded to mirror his stance and when they met, would wrap tightly around his waist, refusing to let go until she had gotten a few good squeezes in.

“I love you big bro,” she looked up at him while still entangled in the embrace, “I promise I won’t do that again.”

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
the hero's crown [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 23:23:20 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: