Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
EXTRACTION: NAVY & CALLAN [CRIMSON SIN]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 7:51:58 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 7:58:21 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

These monsters don’t know what hit them. Navy by himself has studied them. He knows their weakness. Vortigern’s fangs and claws have grown sharp upon the flesh of Poipole and their evolved kin. Hattori has learned the weak spots of Nihilego’s rocky exoskeleton and learned it well. Navy has fought them. He has spent too long fighting them. Waiting for help from the League, signing off on expeditions into the Ultra Deep Sea, monitoring the activity day to day, all these things have prepared him for today: the League’s offensive to delve deeper and gather what resources they may.[break][break]
Adding Callan to the equation simply makes it unfair. Navy marvels at the Elite’s mind for battle. Matias is overwhelming. Connors is well-rounded. Melody is clever. Callan is bombastic. It’s like a front-row seat to the show of his life, and he’s playing rhythm for the star of the show. Navy’s heart soars with what some might call insidious poison. Navy calls it hope. Maybe, if they can do this, get this far, things will be okay…[break][break]
Then, they arrive. Both of them are bathed in light, so like the light of a stage. White from behind as the angels called Nihilego draw close. Magenta from the front as the organ pulses with energy.[break][break]
Before Callan, before this organ of a slumbering god, Navy is hit by sudden paranoia. Maybe he’s not worth being here. Maybe they’re not ready. Maybe it’s all about to go to hell. Poisoned thoughts start to slip into his mind. Looking nervously to Callan, Navy asks a question.[break][break]
What now?” The Geiger counter is ticking.[break][break]
Time for the frontman to make a call.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 16:39:48 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The flow of chaos from the magentine crystal was very similar to that of the sludge hands, a flickering trace of this memory warps into him from some unknown nether in his mind. It spreads doubt and misery, fear and anguish as they approach closer.

"Seeing as we're both in our prime and you're more fit than I am, let's take the brunt together." Callan's attempt at humor falls flat, in the face of the dread coursing through him. Nevertheless, despite the fear, they only had one way out now. "Come on, no sense in stopping now."

Take the brunt equally.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 16:40:14 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 3:37:30 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Come on down to the gym with me, Young. We’ll get you some muscles for the next album cover.” He jests as they reach their hand out together. Navy grunts, closes his eyes, feels the skeletal dragon’s claws rake across his back. Shuddering, he tries to steady himself, grabbing a pickaxe and getting to work.[break][break]
Just behind him, his Pokemon stand guard. It’s slow work without their help, but they’re not going to be getting much anyway. He supposes this run is a proof of concept – an attempt to see just how well these two will do together.[break][break]
Slow and steady, Young. Slow and steady. I get the feeling we’ll be back here plenty.” He makes like his ancestors and mines, blow by blow. Ore falls into the designed containers made by the top scientists.[break][break]
Let me tell ya…I know you don’t remember much from Galar, but this…this’ll be…worth it…” Arceus, the pain, though. Luckily, they’re taking their time. His Pokemon fight off the monsters. Soon, they’ll be done.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Focus on heals/defense (?)

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 3:54:59 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"I'm holding you to that," Callan responds, as the waves of radiation pusle through him. Finding humor in the midst of paranoic dread was not exactly easy. "At least, it'll be good to work out the radiation." He grits his teeth. "It feels similar to Motostoke, don't you think?"

Callan sends out his Comfey, as a SAFEGUARD comes out to mitigate the radiation rippling from the core of the crystal. It helps, barely, before its FLORAL HEALING conjures a a flowery scent to help heal their surrounding mining parties.

"I wager we have a few minutes to set up before we get attacked." Callan grimaces, "Let's try to mine as much as we can, otherwise, we should prep a defense."

Focus on heals/defense

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 3:56:09 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 3:59:47 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Yeah, it’s nostalgic like that.” Navy muses. Callan’s right. They need to set up a defensive perimeter. None of his Pokemon really specialize in that, but he supposes he can make do with what he has. Vortigern looks down at him with a flat, blank expression when Navy tells him what the plan is.[break][break]
Perhaps they’re growing closer than Navy thought. Navy’s eyes say I don’t like it any more than you do, and that seems to placate the dragon. Grunting, the black dragon rends stone with his claws. Tearing into the ground, he sends jagged ramparts flying upwards. Tearing apart the ground, he creates battlements for them. On these battlements, a great black bear paces.[break][break]
This’ll do for now.” Navy says with a nod, pulling out a cola from his backpack. They’ve got just a few moments to rest.[break][break]
…Rocket won’t know what hit ‘em, next time we fight. Just wait ‘til they see what this ore is gonna do to our Pokemon. It’ll make ‘em stand tall as giants, Young.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 11:42:48 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Nostalgic," Callan comments, weak smile on his face. "Yes, like the world's worst hangover as a repressed memory."

Navy's Vortigern does swift work in setting up a basic perimeter. "It'll be good enough."

The obscenities arrive, golden masks in giant, centipede like shapes. Tentacled shapes of what were supposed to be dragon types. Callan releases BALERION. He had no clue what type of Pokemon the opponent held, but it wasn't going to resist its SHADOW RAVE.

Jet black fire releases from Balerion's mouth, scorching the charging beasts hampered by the spiky barricades as it begins to fight. "The radiation's getting worse, we need to get out soon."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 11:43:00 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 7:25:10 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

By now, the sight of this other world is downright banal…until Navy sees that this one is overtaken by water rather than land. It’s a horror show. Navy wonders if there’s someone out there who wouldn’t like to see a world like that, covered in the deep blue ocean.[break][break]
It’s time to beat a hasty retreat, yeah.” The Sheriff agrees, not wanting to be here when the Nihilego swarm comes in force. “We’re finished anyway.” That’s the story he tells himself so that retreating here doesn’t make his own code.[break][break]
A warrior never backs down from anything.[break][break]
They retreat, running back to base. They’ll be there soon, safe and sound. As seems to be a common thread in the daring escape, the load is too much. It’s a neat little parlor trick he’s learned – throw off a few rocks and it sends the Nihilego scrambling. They’re content to paw at the ore, too unrefined to make them grow in size.[break][break]
We’ll be back to collect that ore when the party’s died down.” Navy says, eager to see the back of this place.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 1:34:27 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Yeah, fuck the rocks." Callan replies, bailing his load of stones from his pack. No amount of research was worth going through his or his Pokemon's life. They had enough, and that was all the League was going to get.

The pair dive out into a nearby exiting portal, straight out of the radioactive waves, where a team of medical professionals were on standby to help the pair get out of radiation sickness. Dumping his pack onto the collections tray, Callan carries his Toxtricity over to a stretcher as he himself rests to get his injection. "See you at the meeting Navy."

Take the brunt equally - 50
Focus on healing/defense - 50
Battle a manifested memory - 50
Lessen the load - 100

Total: 250 RKS

MADE BY MIZO
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights