Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
EXTRACTION: NAVY & HIDEO (DEEP BLUE)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 17:18:43 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 17:31:16 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

He’s getting sick of seeing this thing. Above him, the familiar organ pulses. Shuwen struts at his side, the Urshifu all but reading his thoughts. Looking at his fellow gym leader, he voices them.[break][break]
I hope this is worth it – mining ore so the League can dynamax. Dunno how much you remember about Galar, but that’s probably what we’re doing this for.” That’s the preamble as, once more, the organ pulses. Stepping closer will force one of them to bathe in radiation and hallucinogens.[break][break]
I wish we could just destroy the organ.” A pause. Navy contemplates what to do, pacing. They can’t afford to be here long. The hounds of this place are on their trail.[break][break]
I say we share the load. Without a sygna suit, it’s excruciating to go at it alone.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 18:02:57 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
He was back in the mines, though he would not be swinging a pickaxe from side to side; it was too risky to let a blind kid do that. That's what they had Pokemon for.

"It's all kinda foggy," Hideo answered, his voice trailing slightly. "I remember my Beheeyem getting to Dynamax in there - or at least he remembers and keeps reminding me. Think he'll want to be the first one I Dynamax when I can do it." Not that he had any reason to refuse.

As for the organ, Hideo already had some protection prepared for that; the Ralts on his head - Uxie under an Illusion. Its protection proved useful when he'd gone here with , and it'd prove useful again. Hideo was left unaware that the "Ralts" had been paying attention to Navidson on their way to the organ, as if contemplating something.

"Who knows what'll happen if we destroy it. Might be safer to just mine it and get out. Splitting the effects is a good idea; maybe after I do enough of this, I could get a Sygna Suit and take the brunt of it."

He was getting close to buying one too; just needed to raise a bit more money.

Choice: Take The Brunt Equally +50 points

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 20:43:12 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Wouldn’t ya know it, that’s my plan, too.” Navy jests. The poison shards loom just ahead. They’ll have to get closer if they want to mine for the shards. Releasing Flora from her pokeball, Navy prepares for the inevitable. His Blissey looks around, sees where they are, and sighs. Even with her supermassive temper, she knows better than to argue here.[break][break]
Especially around a child. She trots up to Hideo and gives him a pat on the head. When they share the burden, she doles out a heal pulse, meant to help him deal with the anguish that will soon follow. Navy doesn’t protest. He’d rather she help him anyway.[break][break]
T-The League…oughtta pay us…the big bucks, for doin’ all this hard work.” Bravado gives way to pain as he slumps against some of the ore. Flora runs over to give him the same treatment, doling out another heal pulse. Looks like she’ll be working double time today. Humming to herself, she turns Navy’s attention to the ‘Ralts’.[break][break]
I know psychic Pokemon are your speciality, Kino, but do you really think it’s a smart idea to take a Ralts down here?” There’s a sour note in his voice as he remembers the dead bodies of Froakies and Charmanders aboard a ghost ship.[break][break]
…I just worry ‘bout their health. That’s all.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 20:48:38 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 21:12:08 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The guidance from that "Ralts" on his head ensured that Hideo didn't accidentally walk into one of the poison Tera Crystals - or any other baddie that was awaiting them. And the mental shielding it provided aided against the effects this core had.

Though that shield wasn't impenetrable - the healing from Navidson's Blissey did help, and he didn't object to it, even if he felt it was better spent on Navidson himself. It even sounded like the man wasn't having a good time with it. "Yeah. Gym Leader pay only goes so far. We gotta get a nice bonus for this."

As they approached, Hideo's "Ralts" is brought into question. Hideo was quick to give an excuse: "O-oh, he's a special Ralts! A lot stronger than others. He can handle this just fine."

The "Ralts" offered Hideo a quick glance, before its attention went back to Navidson. Slowly, it extended the mental shield it provided towards Navidson as well, to try and help stave off the effects of the core. It would feel like a sheathe enveloping the mind, strange yet protective.

But once the wandering Pokemon began to approach, it knew it couldn't just stand still. A strange light would envelop the "Ralts", a Mystical Power building around it before firing out at a wandering Nihilego.

Hideo's attention was focused on the ore, sending out an Excadrill to do the work for him.

Choice: Focus on heals/defense +50 points

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 21:52:19 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Special, huh?” Navy quirks an eyebrow. “Well, there’s enough weird stuff going on around Hoenn for me to buy that.” Eris has her illumine Eevee, Cillian Quinn and his Ilk have Shadow Pokemon, the list goes on and on and on.[break][break]
Man…wish I had stepped out of the shadows sooner. You n’ the other guys I work with have all kinds of strong Pokemon.”[break][break]
The first seed of doubt comes when the Ralts shields Navy’s mind. Navy has raised not one, but two Ralts from infancy. Roland and Olivier. The former became a Gallade, the latter a Gardevoir. They were two of Gabe’s favorite Pokemon. He’s never seen one do something like that. For now, he’s thankful. He simply wishes to brush the thought aside.[break][break]
Hideo’s handling the mining well enough on his own. Flora and Navy focus on defense. Seeing that her trainer seems to have found his center, she douses all of them in life dew, healing them and cooling them off. This place is no Mt. Pyre, but neither is it a wholly pleasant experience to be caught here in this poison smog.[break][break]
Doubt turns into active disbelief when he beholds the Ralts’s power. A creature is sent flying across the room. Before Navy can voice that disbelief, something else rears its head – a Poipole, poised to strike the Ralts.[break][break]
Watch out!” Navy cries as he throws out a pokeball, unleashing Shuwen. Alas, for his part, Navy’s throw is moments too slow.

[break][break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 21:52:38 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 23:06:35 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Yeah, plenty of strong Pokemon like this Ralts out there! I never would've found one like him if I didn't leave home when I did." He never could have gotten this far if he'd stayed under his parents' thumbs, though he still had to keep his lips sealed on what it truly was; he had no idea if Navidson could be trusted with that information, if it wouldn't get leaked to the rest of League - or to Rocket.

The "Ralts" provides cover while the Excadrill gets to work, and Hideo tries to coordinate things - confusing as the conditions were. It's why he missed the incoming Poipole until it got too close, his "Ralts" noticing it shortly before he did.

The "Ralts" quickly exerted itself to push Hideo out of the way - but not itself, floating in the air for a moment. The Poipole's Poison Jab struck it in the face, but it barely budged, a Mystical Force pushing the attacker back.

Uxie was a tough Pokemon - the toughest of the Lake Trio - and it avoided being poisoned by the attack. But the Illusion around it was a fragile one, and a single strike was all it would take to shatter it, the "Ralts"' true form coming into view.

The moment Hideo realized what happened, panic struck - true, genuine panic. "Ah shit," he muttered, trying to rush back to Uxie, but the pixie pushed him back with a tail; another creature emerged from the mist, this one bearing a strong resemblance to Uxie:

It shared the same body and head shape, but its body was accented with pink, with two pairs of tails contrasting Uxie's single pair. Its eyes were open, a striking yellow.

Like a strange combination of Uxie and Mesprit. Uxie was quick to strike first, a Dazzling Gleam erupting from its body to repel this strange perversion of itself.

Hideo could only stand there and watch, unsure what to do or say. It was the first time Uxie was revealed so suddenly, and his immediate idea was to recall it - but what they were fighting might be too powerful, and recalling Uxie could leave a deadly opening.

He had to think of something. Fast.

Choice: Battle a Fusion Pokemon (Uxie+Mesprit) +50 points

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 23:58:36 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Kid—” Navy screams. A hidden savior snatches Hideo from his fate. In the midst of the battle, he finds time to sigh.[break][break]
Oh of course.” Once upon a time, Navy thought that legendary Pokemon were rare. In truth, they are, he’s just running in the right circles to meet them. They converge on Hoenn, knowing this one region holds the key to the world’s fate.[break][break]
Gonna go out on a limb and guess you know Eris.” He says, turning to face the new threat. There’s only two Pokemon he has that can stand up to this threat.[break][break]
Listen up, Kino. I’m a fighter. It’s what I do. This isn’t somethin’ you can beat just by overwhelming it with might. So, you n’ your friend cook up a plan. I’ll hold it off until then.” With a press of a button, he unleashes a black dragon. Vortigern roars a bone-chilling cry at the sight of this strange, unearthly creature. It’s a fusion of a creature known to the dragon and one he only know sees.[break][break]
Vortigern charges in. Recklessly, wildly. This is a creature with a king’s might, with no need for tricks. The fusion of mind and heart regards him. A raise of their hand is all it takes to stop Vortigern in his tracks, the creature’s jaw mere inches away from their throat.[break][break]
It cocks its head as if to say is that all you can do, dragon?[break][break]
“▂▂▃▃▅▅ーーー!!”[break][break]
Arceus.” Navy curses. Shuwen may be a legendary, but Vortigern is truly special. When constricted, he pushes past the limits of what a Garchomp should be able to do. Igniting the jets on his head, he uses the built up pressure to boost himself forward, biting this fusion and skidding past it.[break][break]
The creature cries in pain. Whatever it was planning before, its attention is now focused on Vortigern.[break][break]
C’mon, Kino!

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 0:39:46 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
A few options ran through Hideo's head: try to convince Navidson this was just a hallucination from the core, have his Beheeyem make him forget this, or just run away right now with Uxie under his arms. He'd worked so hard to keep it secret now, and for it to risk getting exposed over this…he had to do something, before-

Gonna go out on a limb and guess you know Eris.

Oh.

Oh.

Hideo's breathing slowed as he realized the implication of that question - that already let him in on Mesprit's existence. "Y-yeah," he unsteadily answered, "we're friends…and, uh, Uxie is too."

Further explanations or introductions would have to wait as Navidson's Pokemon lead the charge against this strange combination - and a powerful combination at that, one that could quickly restrain a Garchomp. To be expected from a mix of two Lake Trio members.

And he had a Pokemon perfect for taking away such strength.

Hideo took out a Pokeball, letting out a new Pokemon: his Shadow Alakazam. This one was much less of a secret, one he'd even used in his public gym battles. The Dusky Alazakam was intrigued by the strange combination, waiting for Hideo's order.

"Uxie, go for a big hit. Dusky, do what you do best."

Uxie had already prepared an attack, one that wouldn't become apparent until the combination attempting to strike back against the Garchomp; several blasts of Future Sight energy intercepted a psychic blast from the combination, diverting it away from the Garchomp.

The Shadow Alakazam acted quickly, Disable(ing) the attack the combination attempted to use. And just as it tried to float away, a Dark Role Play enveloped it, removing it's ability to Levitate away.

Deprived of its main attack and its ability, the combination was now in a much more precarious position.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 4:05:31 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

With a master stroke, Navy’s fellow gym leader plucks the wings of this would-be Icarus. A monster from beyond the world is brought low, brought to sink against the ground. Chained, it crawls. It is not defenseless by any means, but it must now dwell within the domain of the black dragon.[break][break]
Navy gulps, backing away, til he’s right next to Hideo. Patting the younger trainer on the shoulder, he nods back at a spot where they can be safe.[break][break]
You, uh, probably wanna back up. We need to get back. Vortigern likes to—”[break][break]
His tail slams into the ground before Navy can even finish the sentence. Vortigern’s earthquake causes rumbling tremors to vibrate under their feet. Tremors turn into the very fury of the earth. Navy looks at the others and makes a judgement call.[break][break]
Alright, you two. We can talk about this later. Uxie. Eris. Mesprit. Azelf. I know the whole picture. I’m gonna help. But for now, we’ve gotta get out of here.” Navy whistles, making Vortigern turn. Throwing out Thin Lizzy, his Cyclizar, Navy jumps on, looks back to Hideo, and shouts a cry filled with concern.[break][break]
Get on, Kino! This chamber might be safe, but everything on the way up here’s ‘boutta collapse.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 4:05:46 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 14:00:13 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Mobbing tactics might not be the most glamorous path to victory, but against an opponent as powerful as this one, there was no reason to be picky. And it worked out, their opponent cast back into the depth of this cave.

Alas, their tactics might have been a bit too rough, and they had to get out before they got buried here. Hideo retrieved the Pokeballs for his Excadrill and Shadow Alakazam, returning them into their balls as he tried to think of a way out of here.

Thankfully, Navidson provided one. Hideo quickly grabbed a bag his Excadrill had filled - not all that had been mined, but he only had so many hands - and ran over to the Cyclizar (with Uxie guiding him along).

Uxie floated on top of the boy's shoulders, just as it had before. "R-ready!" Hideo shouted, to cue Navidson to ride out of there - as if him clinging to the man didn't already make that clear.

It sounded like Eris already explained a lot to him, but at this point, Hideo was more focused on getting out. He really wished Eris would talk to him about who she talked about before stuff like this happened - but at least he knew Navidson could be trusted with that information.

He could think about what to do next after they were out of here.

Choice: Lessen the load and escape +100 points

Total:
250 RKS points
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 4:16:53 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

They bust out of there like a Golbat out of the distortion realm. Rocks collapse behind them. It’ll be hell getting back to that particular core. Oh, it’ll be done. It can be done. He’s just happy Hideo’s out of there in one piece…[break][break]
…but the plot thickens. Wouldn’t you know it, there’s another kid running around with a legendary. Another person too young for this fight, thrust into it by creatures beyond them. He feels that apprehension on the whole quiet ride back to their base camp. Navy cuts the line on a few of their supplies to ensure they get back to base expediently. There’ll be time to go back and collect the ore.[break][break]
…no such thing as a normal day on Hoenn, is there?

[break][break]