TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
adoration
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 8:01:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

[break][break] jayden had been keeping tabs on him, as someone who had been instrumental in bringing the other to hoenn. though they'd initially placed him as a rat in a lab, the events of post-dormitum had made him feel even more sour about the league's head scientist and the league as a whole. HATRED had brewed as an undercurrent ever since then.

[break][break] was important, but as long as she stayed in the league, she was a contingency that he no longer wanted apart of.

[break][break] he announced his support to for it when the decision had come up. there was no reason as to why should not have pushed to higher ranks, especially considering his instrumental nature in kanto and now, hoenn.

[break][break] the rocket admin pushes his way through the door, after a meeting with . bruises light his face, still echoing from his meeting with the other prior to the ancient tomb raid.

[break][break] "kaname," he greets warmly. "i hear there's a congratulations in order."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
adoration
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 0:55:03 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kaname was sitting at a computer screen, reading and scrolling through documents he formerly had been unable to access. He was entranced by Team Rocket’s research and operations in Hoenn, fully immersing himself in the goings-on of the crime syndicate’s works within the region.[break][break]

All of this possible thanks to his elevation to Head Scientist by , with backing from both and . The meeting with the Rocket Boss had filled him with fear that quickly melted away to gratitude, but it also meant he had to be on guard and work twice as hard to prove himself worthy of the position. That meant he had to be abreast of everything and be in the know; he couldn’t afford to look foolish in front of his peers.[break][break]

He continued to scroll and read as fast as he could comprehend, pouring over data and notes; totally unaware of one entering his workspace.[break][break]

It was the familiar timbre of Jayden’s voice that pulled him from the edge of the information abyss, causing him to jump in seat.[break][break]

“Jayden you can’t just sneak up on people like that!” He chided, bringing a hand to chest as he issued forth a sigh. “Sorry…”, he paused and spun around in his chair to face the Admin. “Yes, congratulations are in order… thanks to you.” He said with a smile.[break][break]

[attr="class","kaname"][break]

NOTES

+Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
adoration
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 4:48:37 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

bemused, a brow arches in reply.

[break][break] "i can't?"

[break][break] he was not aware of any new policy that declared that he was not allow to sneak up on another person. even if that wasn't what he had been trying to do in the first place.

[break][break] jayden strides across the room, handing the other a kantonian wine adorned in silver wrapping.

[break][break] "for you. i had it imported."

[break][break] he blinks, leaning down over kaname's shoulder and peered at the computer screen that had captured the head scientist's attention.

[break][break] "what are you reading?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
adoration
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 15:47:51 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
“I- Never mind. Forget I said anything.” He offered the Admin a reassuring smile and a soft chuckle. Though he may have missed the point, Jayden’s mildly obtuse nature never failed to amuse him. He was funny that way, just one of the many things Kaname enjoyed about his friend that made him so endearing.[break][break]

As soon as the bottle is handed to him, Kaname peels back the silver wrapping to reveal the labeling underneath. Imported kantonian wine, a good vintage by the looks of it. “Jayden, you really didn’t have to get me such a nice gift. But thank you, for thinking of me and doing what you did. It means the world to me.” He said, taking the wrapping and bottle and placing them on his desk. “You’ll have to have a glass with me sometime, to celebrate. And I won’t take no for an answer!”[break][break]

As Jayden bent down to read over his shoulder, Kaname saw them, the bruises. His smile faded into a look of concern. “Jayden…” The scientist began, shifting in his chair to get a better look at the bruises dotting his friend’s face. “Who did this to you?” He murmured, reaching out to gingerly stroke Jayden's face.

NOTES

+Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
adoration
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 2:54:30 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"?"

[break][break] it wasn't the first time that — or anyone else, for that matter — had said something that had flew over jayden's head. but it also wasn't the first time that he decided to let it pass.

[break][break] "of course," he said simply, leaving it up in the air whether he meant of course i did or of course i will. perhaps it was both. father had always taught him to treat important people well, and as far as he was concerned, was an important person to him.

[break][break] eyes focused onto the screen, he does not quite notice the way that the new head scientist regards him until suddenly, there are fingers touching his face. he flinches at the touch, discomfort rising on his expression, and pulls back.

[break][break] "underboss beckett."

[break][break] a pause.

[break][break] "i made an error in the ultra deep sea warfront."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
adoration
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 0:05:14 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Kaname’s hand dropped into his lap as quickly as Jayden flinched at his touch. “Jayden…” the scientist’s voice was soft and full of concern. “I don’t want you to endure this. You don’t deserve it.”[break][break]

He neatly laced his fingers together in his lap, pensively watching the Admin’s face. “Underboss Beckett, he had no right to do this to you and if he ever does this again I’ll…” He trailed off, silence filling the air for a moment before Kaname elected to continue.[break][break]

“Do you want me to get you something cold to put on your face, to help with the pain?” He hoped that by changing the subject, Jayden wouldn’t concern himself with what he had meant to say earlier. “It’s not perfect, but I think I’ve got some chilled glassware somewhere in the lab fridge.”

NOTES

+Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
adoration
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 1:49:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"kaname," he frowned. "you know that's not true."

[break][break] although had only worked for wyndon pharmaceuticals, and it was his father that had close ties with nikolai cross, jayden's own father, he was sure that it was no secret of how the mechanics of kanto rocket worked. of how rocket worked.

[break][break] a slight smile brushes the corner of his mouth and he reaches forward, palm brushing against the other's bangs in what appeared to be an affectionate gesture.

[break][break] "but thank you, anyway."

[break][break] his head tilted at the worry, and at the question of concern.

[break][break] a brow arched.

[break][break] "you haven't drank it yet?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]